Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3016

    R. I. P. Dede and raynea

    I just want to say ms halo was under my login name and wrote that, not ms lady be. Also if anyone know dede she was shot and killed yesterday by the rat bastard who killed raynea. God rest both there souls.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Okay I was going to keep my comments to myself but I just can't anymore. If Halo put as much time into trying to fix her life as she does going through the effort to start another account on here and come back on here again and again perhaps her life wouldn't be so messed up. I agree with one of the guys below that stated a lot of the guys on here are or at least seem to be decent people and guess what? We are how you afford to support your habit. So get off your golden pussy pedestal and get back to what you do best. Or do something to fix your life. Otherwise if you have something to say to us on here feel free to contribute to the forum in a productive manner. If you used your brains for any reason at all lately you should be looking at this forum as a way to make yourself some real money. Then maybe you could fix your life. As life is to all of us sweetie. It is what YOU make it.

  2. #3015
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Good info here. Thanks. However I have to admit that it scares me when I think about these things. IMHO it is the addiction to sex and sexual acts with people I don't have a relationship with that makes me continue this hobby. Even knowing the dangers. I am carefull and use protection at all times during full service. I wonder sometimes what others in the hobby take the risk for also. I personally just get sick of the same pussy I have at home. Even though it is perfectly good and enjoyable. I used to hook up with other girls and cheat but that will get you caught up sooner or later one way or the other. So I guess I do this for the no strings attatched benefit. Curious to hear what drives others to do this other than busting a nut. LOL.
    I think you hit the nail on the head there. I know single guys in the hobby too, and while they still play the dating game with non sex workers also, it's the access to pussy on demand that drives some of them. Drives me too. I'm not anyones shrink so I won't go there but as far as the reasons you already mentioned, yea ditto, and then some.

    To a lesser or greater degree we all have the same concerns: Getting busted by LE, Getting caught by an S. O, Contracting something, or getting robbed, your ass kicked, or otherwise harmed in some manner. Some handle the concerns better than others. But these are also the risks that every monger takes when he engages in this hobby. This board exist to help minimize those risk. Every monger has to come to terms with those risk in his own manner or you will become increasingly paranoid over the long haul should you remain in the hobby for any length of time.

    Personally I don't feel as if there's any shame in the game if it's between consenting adults. Hell at this stage in the game all my S. O. wants is money also. Then there's my neighbor who was so proud of herself to tell me that she rations the pussy to her old man so that he'll ask how high when she demands "jump!". She also proclaimed if he didn't like the arrangement he could get the fuck out because she'd take half everything anyways. And you ask why dudes go else where even if it means paying for the secrecy?

    Before anyone mentions it; Charlie Sheen has to pay hookers to leave because he is Charlie Sheen. You and me my friends have to pay them to stay.

    The fact that we live in the most puritanical Judea Christian society (which is different than anyones belief in a God) on the planet fucks with peoples heads more than drugs do. Even most of the Arab countries have a more lenient view of sex and sex workers. Ask some of the workers you know how many Arabic guys they see. I read a good definition for morals a long time ago; someone forcing their will on another for the purposes of power and control. Hmmm? Think long and hard on that one.

    As halo's recent rambling spew illustrates, not many are immune to the effects of the indoctrination of the puritanical pseudo morality. She can't make peace with it either way, but she would do wonders for herself if she changed her game a bit. It's why some providers call themselves "courtesans". But I have to laugh everytime I see that word used. The higher they climb the ladder the more they look down on the others. But they're all doing the same thing.

    Well that's my ramble.

    On a lighter note, I can't remember her name but that tiny little brunette spinner that was a regular on the G this past year just south of SF is back again. Caught her out and about the other night not far from the house of Rossini.

  3. #3014

    Atcosta carl

    Thanks for the information, I have to confess I have had sex sans condom, and sure it was stupid but I have been tested for hiv and came up negative. Thank my lucky stars for that one.

    I've also pm'ed Ace and theres a possiblity sandra could be infected, but also consider that some girls do get jealous and try to spread rumors about her. (remember halo and the stolen car?) we all have to die sometime. Sooner or later.

  4. #3013

    STDs

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Make no mistake about it, it's out there. But throwing out random figures that sound good does nothing for no one. Personally I've known at least a dozen people that are living with HIV or have died from AIDs. I can only confirm 2 known SW's that died of AIDs that I know of. Most of the others were IV drug users with no connection to the hobby. Try doing a little research on the CDC's website. They break down the figures quite nicely for you. While HIV is is the "biggie" no one wants, there's a plethora of other stuff much more prevalent that you don't want either. Nothings FOOL proof, but if you want to play then educate yourself and behave accordingly.
    I agree with you. Most people make uneducated assumptions- HIV can be communicated by saliva but there are no reports of someone getting HIV from a blow job. HIV, fortunately, is a virus that is easily killed (outside of the human body) and does not as easily infect people as some other viruses do. If someone had vaginal sex without a condom on and the woman was HIV+, the chances of getting HIV from one sexual encounter would be between 1 in 100 to 1 in 500 based on different studies and different other factors such as viral count and amount of exposure. It is much easier to get Hepatitis C and in my experience almost all patients with HIV are also Hep B and Hep C positive. They get it from IV drug usage. Hep C is hard to kill and extremely dangerous. Some people can live with the virus and some others will die within 6 months.

    Herpes is easier to get. Genital warts are easy to get. And condoms do not protect you completely from genital warts. The herpes virus also doesn't always respect the condom. Chlamydia, Syphilys and Gonorrhoea are easy to get, however, condoms will prevent you from getting them and antibiotics can kill the bacteria causing them. Although not as common among US population, due to immigration from everywhere, we have more cases of syphilys and gonorrhoea than we used to.

    Bottomline is be careful and put the condom on everytime. That way you will not have to worry too much. I am not an STD specialist, my specialty is in another field of medicine but I have read about STDs.

  5. #3012
    [QUOTE=Jd2011; 1370143]Probably one of the best experiences in my mongering career (almost 20 years).26YO, WSW, shoulder length reddish / brown hair, maybe 5'7"-8", nice teeth, a little on the thick side, not overweight but not a spinner. Just some babyfat. Nice and soft strong bees, maybe weak cees. Soft, not saggy. Tight completely shaved giner. I mean tight guys. She's had a couple of kids, but they were see-sections so that giner is still pretty much intact.

    Sounds good, looks good. One thing to remember guys C-sections. Woman get see-sections sometimes because they have herpes. If the baby come out of the Vagina and mom has herpes, the baby can get it. It can be fatal to the baby.

  6. #3011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Lady B  [View Original Post]
    Okay you are very ignorant for thinking you have every right to judge me fist off you don't even know shit about me to make that statment and hooking I am still a human being and I love myself too you have kknow idea what I am going through in life it is not all good and I know that some people have it a lot worst then me so who am I to dwell but look at you your trying to clown on me and the whole time guess what you pick up girls like me so that doesn't say much as for your self does it now and do you feel bigger and better about yourself now that you put and said something negative to somebody today if thats what make you feel good about your self then thats pathetic. Pluck the hair out your nuts and have a nice day if you want too.
    Well there's something about you that people like or they wouldn't keep bothering with you. Make no mistake though, if you truly loved yourself you wouldn't put your clown suit on and go strolling in the circus. No one really knows what anyone else is "going through" in life. Nor do most people give a rats ass. They may profess differently at times, but for the most part it's all bullshit.

    People who love themselves face the difficult challenges in life and in the process learn coping skills. There are no life preservers in the gene pool. People may claim all sorts of shit but in the end no one really gives shit if anyone else lives or dies. Most people are too self absorbed and the exception to the rule is the rarity. Even if they did care what could they do about it. So they throw some dirt on you, don't really know how to act, and walk away thinking to themselves; hey better them than me.

    Yea I'm an asshole too. But probably not for the same reasons that you think I'm one. It's all about choices sweetheart. You're in it for a whole different reason. So the question you have to ask yourself is; how bad do you want it to stop? And to what lengths are you willing to go to make it stop? It's obvious that you're not happy doing and being what you are. Help is there for you if you ask for it. Been there. Try me if you dare. BTW, I've seen you out there but never took of the pleasure.

    -

    Now can we get back to talking about good pussy or what?

  7. #3010
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615  [View Original Post]
    I don't see why you are suprised. Probably 75% of the SW's are HIV plus or have a STD. I mean they fuck multiple men a day, day in and out who fuck multiple women day in day out. Think about.

    Just use a cndem and enjoy.
    Make no mistake about it, it's out there. But throwing out random figures that sound good does nothing for no one. Personally I've known at least a dozen people that are living with HIV or have died from AIDs. I can only confirm 2 known SW's that died of AIDs that I know of. Most of the others were IV drug users with no connection to the hobby. Try doing a little research on the CDC's website. They break down the figures quite nicely for you. While HIV is is the "biggie" no one wants, there's a plethora of other stuff much more prevalent that you don't want either. Nothings FOOL proof, but if you want to play then educate yourself and behave accordingly.

  8. #3009

    Saint Halo

    Wow I love that this girl has enough braincells to use a computer let alone post on the forum. I admit that she can be nasty. I've only had one bad experience with her, but man when she is fresh on her game that little box of hers can take a serious pounding. I still give her the award for best puss on the R!

  9. #3008
    Special Kind of Stupid Person


    Posts: 948
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfAsses  [View Original Post]
    Hello, all,

    Got intel from another SW saying young WSW blonde Sandra is a HIV patient.

    How much can I believe this source.

    I can't justice because I met sandra only once.

    If anyone saw observed her since a long time you can help your fellow mongers.

    Please do share your intel and

    Are there any SW's who you identified have dangerous STD's?

    Please do share intel about them.

    So that we can help ourselves.

    Thanks in advance
    I don't see why you are suprised. Probably 75% of the SW's are HIV plus or have a STD. I mean they fuck multiple men a day, day in and out who fuck multiple women day in day out. Think about.

    Just use a cndem and enjoy.

  10. #3007

    Who are you to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboi47  [View Original Post]
    Wow lecture from a crack head hooker priceless!
    Okay you are very ignorant for thinking you have every right to judge me fist off you don't even know shit about me to make that statment and hooking I am still a human being and I love myself too you have kknow idea what I am going through in life it is not all good and I know that some people have it a lot worst then me so who am I to dwell but look at you your trying to clown on me and the whole time guess what you pick up girls like me so that doesn't say much as for your self does it now and do you feel bigger and better about yourself now that you put and said something negative to somebody today if thats what make you feel good about your self then thats pathetic. Pluck the hair out your nuts and have a nice day if you want too.

  11. #3006
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615  [View Original Post]
    Why in the fuck did you get scared? As long as I was legal I would had went about my business and picked the girl up like I was supposed to do. What the fuck leo going to do? Nothing. They just want to scare you off like they did. There is no law stating you can't drive through a neighborhood and pick up a friend.

    I remember they tried to pull that shit on me, I ignored them like they went their went and picked up my date waiting outside her house on the sidewalk. LEO stopped behind me looking. I got out opened the door for her and waved to leo, he stares me down and drive off.
    Scared isn't the proper term. I'm well experienced with LE and their BS tactics having experienced crap first hand that you wouldn't believe. Even though I agree with you 100 percent, they say it's a wise man that picks and chooses his battles. For a myriad of reasons not worth going into here it just wasn't worth it to me. BTW, I never said I went home after that.

  12. #3005
    Special Kind of Stupid Person


    Posts: 948
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    He shoots, he FAILS!

    MF'and LE! Set up with a certain Gem for this evening. I go to pick her up and FN LE jumps on my ass hard. Follows me off the main road, down the side street for a couple of blocks. I turn, go back up to the main street, managed to blow a stop sign in the process, all while he's right on my ass. Never pulled me over but kept his headlights buried in my backside until I left the area completely. I suppose I could have stayed the course but I didn't feel in the mood to fend off the inquisition that would have followed.

    I called her back and explained what was happening. She wasn't happy about it. But what could I do? I've survived in this hobby as long as I have because I don't do stupid shit (anymore) in my quest. Oh well try again.
    Why in the fuck did you get scared? As long as I was legal I would had went about my business and picked the girl up like I was supposed to do. What the fuck leo going to do? Nothing. They just want to scare you off like they did. There is no law stating you can't drive through a neighborhood and pick up a friend.

    I remember they tried to pull that shit on me, I ignored them like they went their went and picked up my date waiting outside her house on the sidewalk. LEO stopped behind me looking. I got out opened the door for her and waved to leo, he stares me down and drive off.

  13. #3004

    Is that true

    Hello, all,

    Got intel from another SW saying young WSW blonde Sandra is a HIV patient.

    How much can I believe this source.

    I can't justice because I met sandra only once.

    If anyone saw observed her since a long time you can help your fellow mongers.

    Please do share your intel and

    Are there any SW's who you identified have dangerous STD's?

    Please do share intel about them.

    So that we can help ourselves.

    Thanks in advance

  14. #3003
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    He shoots, he FAILS!

    MF'and LE! Set up with a certain Gem for this evening. I go to pick her up and FN LE jumps on my ass hard. Follows me off the main road, down the side street for a couple of blocks. I turn, go back up to the main street, managed to blow a stop sign in the process, all while he's right on my ass. Never pulled me over but kept his headlights buried in my backside until I left the area completely. I suppose I could have stayed the course but I didn't feel in the mood to fend off the inquisition that would have followed.

    I called her back and explained what was happening. She wasn't happy about it. But what could I do? I've survived in this hobby as long as I have because I don't do stupid shit (anymore) in my quest. Oh well try again.
    You did the right thing if LE is dead set on running you off, go. Its not worth the hassle or the arrest. Live to monger another day.

  15. #3002

    This is what happen when I don't come on the forum for a few days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haloo  [View Original Post]
    Okay first off debra is now clean because of that "dealer" and one more thing debra is not in the hood or even with that dealer back with her mom now I am sorry to all you men who buy people woman at that cause they can't get it at home that man saved her and also don't be thinking she is shacked up just cause you can't buy her anymore knowing she is priceless you stupid fucks sorry you can't use her body and buy pussy you sorry mother fuckers you might as well be child molesters or how about selling your wife if I were you get his name out your mouth before youll never taste nothing again.
    I'm suprised she even remembered her screen name and password to get on! Seriously, halo why don't you contribute to the forum, you know give reviews on who's a good john or help us out on a few girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape