Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9793
    Quote Originally Posted by MickPK  [View Original Post]
    Went back to Somerville this week, was really looking forward to returning after my first visit last month. Having read good reviews on Coco, I called ahead and asked if she would be available, and was told she would.

    I arrived as scheduled and was met by a decent looking, slightly older woman who I found out later was Sophia. She led me to a room, took my fee for the hour, and left me to change. Sophia returned in a few minutes, told me Coco would be about 15 minutes late, and that she would perform the massage until Coco arrived.

    The massage was pretty weak, but with some good teasing (I'm not accustomed to teasing so early in the massage). Sophia has a cute, flirty personality. There were a couple minor interruptions when her cell phone rang, not sure if it was Coco calling in with her ETA or what.

    Eventually another girl came in and took over; I assumed this to be Coco, but found out later it was Julie. Julie is young and pretty with a great body. Her technique was also more teasing than massage. Soon enough, she had me flip over for a great finish that I only wish would have lasted longer. When I inquired about time, I was told I had 5 minutes remaining. Upon returning to my car, however, I realized I had been shortchanged at least 15 minutes.

    Though the massage portion of the visit was subpar, I know from my first visit that a good one is available here. I still have no idea what happened to Coco or if she was even there; I will return despite the bait and switch and shorting of time (which may have been a result of the scheduling mixup) , but feel it needs to be mentioned here. For now, I'll give Julie the benefit of the doubt and hope her massage is better when she can do her full routine from start to finish. Damage 60+40.
    Here is my finding based on what we are looking (your experience could vary depending on how their day is going) :

    1. Best Strong Massage: Burlington Fitness. 19 1/2 building. Ask for Niki (please don't expect any favor. She won't even touch).10/10. Ask for an hour and she will give you even more time till she feels the complete bodywork is not done. If you like strong. Then ask her. Next day you will realize its the best.

    2. 2nd Best Massage if Niki is not working. Ask for Jenny in Bedford Bodywork. 9/10.

    3. Best Tease Ever: Jenny Bedford Bodywork. 10/10.

    4. Table Shower: Coco. Burlington Fitness 8/10. But good work on cracks.

    5. Finish: Jenny 10/10. Coco 8/10.

    You better call ahead to make sure you only ask for what you are looking. All three providers work for same agency / owner.

    If you like to bring your own massage oil. Then feel free.

    Ads in CG. Therapeutic

  2. #9792

    Lie Lie

    Went back to Somerville this week, was really looking forward to returning after my first visit last month. Having read good reviews on Coco, I called ahead and asked if she would be available, and was told she would.

    I arrived as scheduled and was met by a decent looking, slightly older woman who I found out later was Sophia. She led me to a room, took my fee for the hour, and left me to change. Sophia returned in a few minutes, told me Coco would be about 15 minutes late, and that she would perform the massage until Coco arrived.

    The massage was pretty weak, but with some good teasing (I'm not accustomed to teasing so early in the massage). Sophia has a cute, flirty personality. There were a couple minor interruptions when her cell phone rang, not sure if it was Coco calling in with her ETA or what.

    Eventually another girl came in and took over; I assumed this to be Coco, but found out later it was Julie. Julie is young and pretty with a great body. Her technique was also more teasing than massage. Soon enough, she had me flip over for a great finish that I only wish would have lasted longer. When I inquired about time, I was told I had 5 minutes remaining. Upon returning to my car, however, I realized I had been shortchanged at least 15 minutes.

    Though the massage portion of the visit was subpar, I know from my first visit that a good one is available here. I still have no idea what happened to Coco or if she was even there; I will return despite the bait and switch and shorting of time (which may have been a result of the scheduling mixup) , but feel it needs to be mentioned here. For now, I'll give Julie the benefit of the doubt and hope her massage is better when she can do her full routine from start to finish. Damage 60+40.

  3. #9791

    Angel in Quincy

    So after hearing so much about her I finally took a visit to see Angel in Quincy. Made an appointment and showed up at the appointed hour. Plenty of parking (free for 2 hours) on the street and a parking lot in back as well. Entrance is right out in the open for those that are concerned with being seen going in or out. Angel is an attractive asian woman, probably mid 40's. She has a very pleasant personality and is easy to talk with.

    She led me to the room and I got ready and lay down on the table. She came in a few minutes later. She had a space heater running and the room was uncomfortably hot. Before I could ask, she shut it off, apologized, and wiped me down with a cool towel. She spent the first 20 minutes walking on my back before straddling me and using her hands. I really didn't think her massage was very good. It was more like just pushing. I've had far better at Lai Lai, NMS, Lily's, and even WW. When she got to my legs it was a bit better but she only spent a brief time there before diving in with a fairly rough tease. No feather touch just rubbing and grabbing. She went on for a little while and then had me flip. Finish was unremarkable except for the fact that it was also too rough. I asked her to go easy a few times but she just did what she wanted. A nice cleanup and then a face and scalp massage and some stretches before she said we were done. She then got me a frozen bottle of water. Maybe my expectations were too high or I just caught her on a bad day. Either way I won't be returning. 60/40. Search AAA on CL therapeutic for contact info.

  4. #9790
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    AMP South Shore

    Are there any reliable AMPs on the South Shore or Quincy. I see a lot of them advertised but I'm not sure which would be best.

    Thanks all

  5. #9789

    Comment

    No mistakes, we've all been there done that. Next time you could ask for who's working and who will be massaging you. And then walk out if you don't like what you see. If you wanted a table shower and it's offered in their ads. Just ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Of Hearts  [View Original Post]
    Decided to pay a visit to Blue Sky last week. Headed over in the afternoon, but did not make an appointment. Walked in and asked for a session, unattractive lady in her late 40s asked if I had an appointment, if I had been there before, and if right away was okay. I said no, no, and yes, failing to ask about who would be treating me. She followed me to the room, took my $60 fee for the hour, and suggested I get comfortable before leaving. Well, my interest in anything extracurricular was severely suppressed by this lady, so I decided to hedge my bets and not press things. To make a long story short, she returned, much to my disappointment, I did not "ask" for anything special and it was not offered (not sure I would have accepted if it was). I got about 50 min of massage, which was fine but unremarkable. There was no shower or sauna offered at any time. There were hot towels. On the one hand, I probably got what I deserved given how I handled myself. On the other hand, I wouldn't have wanted anything else given the provider.

    Other notes: another customer did come in towards the end of my massage. I could somewhat hear his conversation not through the walls, but the very flimsy sliding door. He specifically asked for a shower, and it sounded like he got one.

    Feel free to reply with comments, thoughts, or snide remarks.

  6. #9788
    John: I really don't see you made any mistakes. You walked into an AMP and were met by an unattractive lady. It was natural to assume she was the boss. In hindsight, you should have not gone there. But that's hindsight.

  7. #9787

    Several key decisions. Which were mistakes?

    Decided to pay a visit to Blue Sky last week. Headed over in the afternoon, but did not make an appointment. Walked in and asked for a session, unattractive lady in her late 40s asked if I had an appointment, if I had been there before, and if right away was okay. I said no, no, and yes, failing to ask about who would be treating me. She followed me to the room, took my $60 fee for the hour, and suggested I get comfortable before leaving. Well, my interest in anything extracurricular was severely suppressed by this lady, so I decided to hedge my bets and not press things. To make a long story short, she returned, much to my disappointment, I did not "ask" for anything special and it was not offered (not sure I would have accepted if it was). I got about 50 min of massage, which was fine but unremarkable. There was no shower or sauna offered at any time. There were hot towels. On the one hand, I probably got what I deserved given how I handled myself. On the other hand, I wouldn't have wanted anything else given the provider.

    Other notes: another customer did come in towards the end of my massage. I could somewhat hear his conversation not through the walls, but the very flimsy sliding door. He specifically asked for a shower, and it sounded like he got one.

    Feel free to reply with comments, thoughts, or snide remarks.

  8. #9786
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjbwm09  [View Original Post]
    While it is bad manners to make your first posting a question. This time RTFF wouldn't get you your answer. OTC means Over The Clothes. That abbreviation is not in the list.
    You are correct Sjb, it is not on the list. However, being a clever guy (not you but the Newbie in question) you may look at some of the other sites that are listed on that page. And being a clever guy you may just say " Hey, whats this Urban Dictionary thing" With your curiosity peaked you may in fact type "OTC" in their search function.

    And then, again being a clever guy, you would deduce your answer to be #4 on the list:

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=otc

    And being proud of your accomplishment you may just as well well look up RTFF while on UD:

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rtff

    And if you think that was too much work I would suggest another form of hobbying.

  9. #9785
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjbwm09  [View Original Post]
    While it is bad manners to make your first posting a question. This time RTFF wouldn't get you your answer. OTC means Over The Clothes. That abbreviation is not in the list.
    I take it other way around. 'Opportunity to Cash'. You are paying your hard earned $$$ so make sure you cash it.

  10. #9784

    While I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamme Iam  [View Original Post]
    At top of this page, click "Front Page" under the states, is a row of words, top row is " Forum Abbreviations", and there you go. While you are looking up OTC, also check RTFF. Then come back and when you write your second posting make it who you saw and where you went.
    While it is bad manners to make your first posting a question. This time RTFF wouldn't get you your answer. OTC means Over The Clothes. That abbreviation is not in the list.

  11. #9783

    Otc

    Go to Front page, then click on FAQ, then click on abbreviations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamme Iam  [View Original Post]
    At top of this page, click "Front Page" under the states, is a row of words, top row is " Forum Abbreviations", and there you go. While you are looking up OTC, also check RTFF. Then come back and when you write your second posting make it who you saw and where you went.

  12. #9782

    Otc

    It means only takes cash. No CC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys this is a stupid question but what is OTC?

  13. #9781

    Follow directions

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys this is a stupid question but what is OTC?
    At top of this page, click "Front Page" under the states, is a row of words, top row is " Forum Abbreviations", and there you go. While you are looking up OTC, also check RTFF. Then come back and when you write your second posting make it who you saw and where you went.

  14. #9780
    Quote Originally Posted by Eligrn101  [View Original Post]
    I have twice visited the AMP at 572 Boston Post Road. It is located on the 2nd floor of a small office building. Easy parking, good privacy. This is a one-woman operation. The office is clean, airy and nicely decorated. The provider, Stephanie, is mid-late twenties, petite and attractive. She gives a good therapeutic massage, reaches the inner thighs. No other real teasing until flipped. Nice ending, however. She allows OTC roaming. Adamant about going no further during first visit, so I didn't pursue it during 2nd visit. Stephanie is friendly and accommodating and during 2nd visit I found her to take direction well (except for the teasing on while on stomach. There is a bit of a language barrier as well). I see her as someone to visit occasionally and "cultivate", in the hope that things get even better over time. She mentioned that she is not that busy. Bad for her. But convenient for me in that I live nearby and she has served as a fallback when my first choice has been busy. Damages. 70 + 40 for the hour (and I have received the full hour).
    Hey guys this is a stupid question but what is OTC?

  15. #9779

    Quiet in CT

    I decided to take a walk to Chinatown today to celebrate Chinese New Year with some fireworks. Due to the Chinese New Year, chinatown was actually very quiet as apparently it's traditional to stay home with one's family on this day. I decided to TOFTT at a spa that I had spotted on the second floor at Hudson and Kneeland on a previous walkabout.

    Walked up the stairs to 2nd floor. Ring bell to enter. Met by a fairly attractive mid-30s slim Chinese woman, very friendly. Rate is 45 HH 65 Hr. I chose the HH and was shown to the room.

    The place is newly renovated and very clean and upscale appearing. I got a therapist who was about the same age, maybe a shade less attractive, but still decent. Changed, got face down and she came in.

    No draping, fairly average rub. She did manage to do some teasing prior to flip (very subtle but it was there).

    On the flip I totally blew the negotiation and ended up showing my hand ($60 to spend) , and was offered HR for that. I know for sure that other items are on the menu but the quoted rate for a gobble has 3 digits. I didn't pursue that very hard so it may be possible to come down from there but it wasn't going to happen for the amount on hand.

    In summary. My favorite places are where they do not even bring up $ and go seamlessly into a non-mechanical finish and have faith that their efforts will be rewarded. The last time I experienced that was neither in CT nor was it with an AMP. I really need to mix it up a bit and stop bargain shopping. Anyone have any suggestions for a refreshing encounter?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape