Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,721 to 33,735 of 43526
-
01-26-12 07:58 #9806Senior Member

Posts: 634Angel in Quincy
So after hearing so much about her I finally took a visit to see Angel in Quincy. Made an appointment and showed up at the appointed hour. Plenty of parking (free for 2 hours) on the street and a parking lot in back as well. Entrance is right out in the open for those that are concerned with being seen going in or out. Angel is an attractive asian woman, probably mid 40's. She has a very pleasant personality and is easy to talk with.
She led me to the room and I got ready and lay down on the table. She came in a few minutes later. She had a space heater running and the room was uncomfortably hot. Before I could ask, she shut it off, apologized, and wiped me down with a cool towel. She spent the first 20 minutes walking on my back before straddling me and using her hands. I really didn't think her massage was very good. It was more like just pushing. I've had far better at Lai Lai, NMS, Lily's, and even WW. When she got to my legs it was a bit better but she only spent a brief time there before diving in with a fairly rough tease. No feather touch just rubbing and grabbing. She went on for a little while and then had me flip. Finish was unremarkable except for the fact that it was also too rough. I asked her to go easy a few times but she just did what she wanted. A nice cleanup and then a face and scalp massage and some stretches before she said we were done. She then got me a frozen bottle of water. Maybe my expectations were too high or I just caught her on a bad day. Either way I won't be returning. 60/40. Search AAA on CL therapeutic for contact info.
-
01-25-12 23:42 #9805Regular Member

Posts: 17AMP South Shore
Are there any reliable AMPs on the South Shore or Quincy. I see a lot of them advertised but I'm not sure which would be best.
Thanks all
-
01-25-12 23:37 #9804Senior Member

Posts: 537Comment
No mistakes, we've all been there done that. Next time you could ask for who's working and who will be massaging you. And then walk out if you don't like what you see. If you wanted a table shower and it's offered in their ads. Just ask.
Originally Posted by John Of Hearts
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-12 23:05 #9803Senior Member

Posts: 1810John: I really don't see you made any mistakes. You walked into an AMP and were met by an unattractive lady. It was natural to assume she was the boss. In hindsight, you should have not gone there. But that's hindsight.
-
01-25-12 12:04 #9802Senior Member

Posts: 92Several key decisions. Which were mistakes?
Decided to pay a visit to Blue Sky last week. Headed over in the afternoon, but did not make an appointment. Walked in and asked for a session, unattractive lady in her late 40s asked if I had an appointment, if I had been there before, and if right away was okay. I said no, no, and yes, failing to ask about who would be treating me. She followed me to the room, took my $60 fee for the hour, and suggested I get comfortable before leaving. Well, my interest in anything extracurricular was severely suppressed by this lady, so I decided to hedge my bets and not press things. To make a long story short, she returned, much to my disappointment, I did not "ask" for anything special and it was not offered (not sure I would have accepted if it was). I got about 50 min of massage, which was fine but unremarkable. There was no shower or sauna offered at any time. There were hot towels. On the one hand, I probably got what I deserved given how I handled myself. On the other hand, I wouldn't have wanted anything else given the provider.
Other notes: another customer did come in towards the end of my massage. I could somewhat hear his conversation not through the walls, but the very flimsy sliding door. He specifically asked for a shower, and it sounded like he got one.
Feel free to reply with comments, thoughts, or snide remarks.
-
01-25-12 09:30 #9801Senior Member

Posts: 922You are correct Sjb, it is not on the list. However, being a clever guy (not you but the Newbie in question) you may look at some of the other sites that are listed on that page. And being a clever guy you may just say " Hey, whats this Urban Dictionary thing" With your curiosity peaked you may in fact type "OTC" in their search function.
Originally Posted by Sjbwm09
[View Original Post]
And then, again being a clever guy, you would deduce your answer to be #4 on the list:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=otc
And being proud of your accomplishment you may just as well well look up RTFF while on UD:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rtff
And if you think that was too much work I would suggest another form of hobbying.
-
01-24-12 21:17 #9800Senior Member

Posts: 50I take it other way around. 'Opportunity to Cash'. You are paying your hard earned $$$ so make sure you cash it.
Originally Posted by Sjbwm09
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-12 19:12 #9799Senior Member

Posts: 163While I agree.
While it is bad manners to make your first posting a question. This time RTFF wouldn't get you your answer. OTC means Over The Clothes. That abbreviation is not in the list.
Originally Posted by Iamme Iam
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-12 15:53 #9798Senior Member

Posts: 537Otc
Go to Front page, then click on FAQ, then click on abbreviations.
Originally Posted by Iamme Iam
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-12 15:48 #9797Senior Member

Posts: 537Otc
It means only takes cash. No CC.
Originally Posted by Cameron1
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-12 14:14 #9796Senior Member

Posts: 931Follow directions
At top of this page, click "Front Page" under the states, is a row of words, top row is " Forum Abbreviations", and there you go. While you are looking up OTC, also check RTFF. Then come back and when you write your second posting make it who you saw and where you went.
Originally Posted by Cameron1
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-12 11:42 #9795Regular Member

Posts: 17Hey guys this is a stupid question but what is OTC?
Originally Posted by Eligrn101
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-12 01:00 #9794Banned Member

Posts: 311Quiet in CT
I decided to take a walk to Chinatown today to celebrate Chinese New Year with some fireworks. Due to the Chinese New Year, chinatown was actually very quiet as apparently it's traditional to stay home with one's family on this day. I decided to TOFTT at a spa that I had spotted on the second floor at Hudson and Kneeland on a previous walkabout.
Walked up the stairs to 2nd floor. Ring bell to enter. Met by a fairly attractive mid-30s slim Chinese woman, very friendly. Rate is 45 HH 65 Hr. I chose the HH and was shown to the room.
The place is newly renovated and very clean and upscale appearing. I got a therapist who was about the same age, maybe a shade less attractive, but still decent. Changed, got face down and she came in.
No draping, fairly average rub. She did manage to do some teasing prior to flip (very subtle but it was there).
On the flip I totally blew the negotiation and ended up showing my hand ($60 to spend) , and was offered HR for that. I know for sure that other items are on the menu but the quoted rate for a gobble has 3 digits. I didn't pursue that very hard so it may be possible to come down from there but it wasn't going to happen for the amount on hand.
In summary. My favorite places are where they do not even bring up $ and go seamlessly into a non-mechanical finish and have faith that their efforts will be rewarded. The last time I experienced that was neither in CT nor was it with an AMP. I really need to mix it up a bit and stop bargain shopping. Anyone have any suggestions for a refreshing encounter?
-
01-23-12 22:56 #9793Senior Member

Posts: 634Nice report and an accurate description of Ally and her service. Two things worth mentioning. One: service and sensuality gets better on subsequent visits. Two: The last report on her was not in May of '09. She has been reported on here (by me) in August and December of last year. See links below.
Originally Posted by Dash Riprocks
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...99#post1345899
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...26#post1264626
-
01-23-12 19:42 #9792Senior Member

Posts: 253Quincy center. Hancock st
Called a couple of places in Quincy on my lunch break and this place was the only one who picked up, lady who answered didn't sound like mid 20s, more late 30s. In person she looked more like mid 40s but she did give a very good massage. Was quoted 70 for the hour on the phone, and given address to head over, I was only 10 minutes away so thought I'd TOFTT.
First the bad. The whole time she remained fully clothed, apartment was cold, she used way to much lotion, and her real age was a bit of a put off. The good. This was a real massage, good technique it felt great, very thorough, area apartment was in was safe with good parking options. Also she had a proper massage table and clean paper cloth covering it. Apartment although messy wasn't unclean.
After 30+ minutes of not much of teasing or touching of anything just great massage she then suddenly spent a lot of time around my ass lots of little finger tip touching, needing, lots of talc and went to town thoroughly on that area, very interesting, in a good way.
On the flip straight to the right area, no asking for tip or any hint of what I wanted, spent a good 10 minutes massaging the right place, very good technique I was happy, after the clean up with hot towel I give tip of 40 and she was very happy with that too, was told to come back soon. So back in my car and head off back to work the boss no wiser. All in all a good massage and HE experience but probably won't repeat due to her age, I like them younger, for those who like a good massage though I do recommend, just know that she's no spring chicken!
I could not find the post I responded too on BP, but same number brings up this older posting. The lady I saw was definitely not 25.
W/
¦? I AM SWEET ASIAN GIRL * NEW * HERE? ¦ .25.
Posted: Sunday, May 8, 2011 12:15 PM.
&9608; &9658; I AM SWEET ASIAN GIRL * NEW * HERE &9664; &9608; .25.
Hey guys!
My Name is MAY.
I'm 25 years old Asian very petite and attractive Curvy in all the right places.
I have a great personality and I'm the perfect person to get along with.
I am available all day and night so if you want to meet up give me a call.
======================================
347-599-6088.
======================================
Poster's age: 25.
Location: Boston, QUINCY CENTER. HANCOCK ST-
Post ID: 4696278 boston.
Email this ad









Reply With Quote




