Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 9059
-
01-18-12 00:13 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 2686I iz a Colij Girl
Someone might explain to 'college girl' the difference between there and they're, excepted and accepted, and the correct spelling of guarantee.
SMOKIN * HOT * COLLEGE GIRL!
I CAN GARUNTEE SATISFACTION TO THE GENTLEMEN THAT KNOW I'm EVERYTHING THERE LOOKING FOR!
*SHOPPING TRIPS EXCEPTED*
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...als-19/6876011
703-672-0337
-
01-17-12 22:22 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 152Eva's prices went up!
Just called and while she is in Falls Church now, she is doing outcalls at least tonight and perhaps for the foreseeable future. I'd like people to chime in on this one. 160 for 30 and 200 for 60. Yikes!
Originally Posted by Fun Sex
[View Original Post]
P
-
01-17-12 20:31 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 434Again, details, details
http://www.adultsearch.com/ny/newyor...Escorts/528903
http://eroticservices.********.com/e...w&post=1174537
According to the ads Casey recently posted in the area, her hourly rate was 2. 0 + 1. 0 for 'watersports' (which I'm assumin incl CIMWS). So what exactly did you give her, Joystick?
And I see that you're a bit of a snobby monger. Well, FTR, given her posted age & the fact that she's hidin stuff in her pics, I wouldn't bang Casey for free!
In any event, in case you actually want to be welcomed into this community, re-read my critique of your poor attempt at an initial review as well as BB's post. For your sake I hope your an old dog that can learn some new tricks. If not, you'll be wastin your time here.
Originally Posted by Joystick1
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-12 16:32 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 2686Joystick1 is from the oThER board
If it's the same guy, he has some reviews over there. Joystick, you may be established somewhere else (as I was before coming over here) , but you're new here. Tracking mud on the rug and taking a dump on the coffee table isn't going to make you any new friends; calling a credible, contributing member an idiot violates board rules as well.
Originally Posted by Joystick1
[View Original Post]
It might have helped if you'd mentioned that you have an established handle on another board. Pizzle is rightly suspicious, because a lot of flakes, hacks and BS artists show up for a post or two, then disappear. Thicker skin might help too, so next you're challenged, instead of going into name-calling mode, you respond with a factual statement about your own credibility and credentials.
-
01-17-12 14:41 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 208Eva. SCORED FINALLY
After couple of days, Eva finally picked up my call. I guess that she was busy the last couple days. She told me that she just moved to Falls Church this morning.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...6-o-19/5284912
She is not a TRUE GFE, everything covered, but that worked for me. I didn't mind. I plan to see her again soon. Seniors, PM me if you need info.
-
01-17-12 06:34 #1314Regular Member

Posts: 3There's one in every crowd
The $$/hr rate (in the curious code you use here) isn't bad for what was offered. Or what I got. I like gals who say up front they'll swallow. I've seen too many of them who talk about oral, but won't finish the job.
Originally Posted by DeuceSlim
[View Original Post]
For that matter, there's an awful lot of talk on this board about gals I woudn't pay a dime for.
Anyway, looking at that other guy's posts, I can see that he spends a lot of time complaining about one thing or another. And I'm too old to get into flame wars with douche bags.
-
01-17-12 01:31 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 177To be fair, the rates weren't all that exorbitant according to the provider's site. $$/hr (add .5 for MSOG) isn't crazy all things considered.
Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02
[View Original Post]
I agree that Joystick looks like a shill, however.
-
01-16-12 17:11 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 2686Monica: Name change and fake pix
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...hot-20/6894867
916-905-6073.
Same number comes up for a black (sorry,"Latina") girl named Samantha in California.
Google image search brings up pix having been used by Nigerian scamsters.
http://419.bittenus.com/11/11/NancyAaliyahDiallo.html
They're stolen from a my space profile for a girl named Janice. Replace the asterisks and spell "space" in the link below.
http://www.mys*a**.com/568618082/pho...-photos/782766
I called "Monica" and when I asked if the pix were from her my space page, she hung up on me. Hard to believe. Feel free to call and ask about her pix.
-
01-16-12 16:45 #1311Senior Member

Posts: 2686424-202-4367 Multiple names and pictures
Samantha:
http://www.adultsearch.com/dc/washin...Escorts/530772
Vanna:
http://www.myproviderguide.com/escor...ing-call-.html
And now Tiffany:
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ter-21/6539741
Pix are taken from a Bang Bros movie:
http://www.assbrownie.com/gal/130/p/skorpio1/
Also called herself Diamond last week. Cache has different pix, but I can't pull them up anymore.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...eed-21/6712767
+424-202-4367+diamond&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
-
01-16-12 14:07 #1310Senior Member

Posts: 434Good Riddance!
Mr. Joystick (aka Casey GFE) , let me count the ways in which the 'review' in your 1st post was suspect:
1) Who quotes from a provider's personal website?
2) Laughable quote: "She says she's been in the business for three months. As near as I can tell, everything's accurate." Exactly how can you 'tell' that everything she told you was true?
3) I've done my own research on this provider & noticed that all of her ad pics are partially obscured. Why didn't you describe her looks, other than her tanlines?
4) With a provider who advertises incredibly high rates like this one, why didn't you include any discussion of the donation given & value of the session in your 'review'?
In conclusion, your 1st post was exactly the type of useless, promotional tripe that shows up way too often on these boards from members w / very few posts!
Good luck tryna drum up customers on the other board (which you failed to identify) , Casey?
Originally Posted by Joystick1
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-12 14:02 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 2686No speakie Ingles
They understand more than they let on. If they really don't understand, quince (pronounced keensay) means 15. They definitely do it, because I've called every Latina outfit on BP, and tried most of them.
Originally Posted by Guitarman1
[View Original Post]
If I'm spending a full $, I want at least an 8 in appearance. The Latinas on Broad are generally 5-6 at best.
Early Sunday morning is tough. I've even called the Latinas at that time, and never got an answer. Route 1, Springfield or Landmark may be your best bet that late on a Saturday night (if they're up, it's from the night before, not bright and early for a good breakfast and long walk before church).
-
01-16-12 11:05 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 592I think those pics are a bit old or they are sharing pictures. If you're expecting that, add ten years.
Originally Posted by Shaan1112
[View Original Post]
Sacramento girl.
http://classifieds.myredbook.com/Kel.../photos/260522
DI
-
01-16-12 10:42 #1307Senior Member

Posts: 418She didn't quote any quickie, just the 30 and 60 minute. I guess I could have asked about a quickie, but she didn't understand or speak english very well so that may have been more of a headache. Either way I called several providers who had posted into the small hours and got no answers, even another Latina number didn't answer. My choices were either this Latina or my hand.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
If anyone knows of some providers that are usually available early on a Sunday like 630 or 7am, send me a PM.
-
01-15-12 19:32 #1306Regular Member

Posts: 3Who is this idiot?
I'm tempted to call him something harsher, but the idea that he's a "senior" member here disturbs me. For all the pissing and moaning I read about reviews that are useless, about newbies that don't contribute anything, it's a poor way to respond to someone who jumps in with a personal recommendation.
Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02
[View Original Post]
I'd say more, but I don't want to waste my breath. I've been posting on another site for a while, where my handle is also Joystick1. I think I'll go back there to make my reviews.
You may "PM me for details," as they say.
-
01-15-12 18:41 #1305Regular Member

Posts: 19More info on blonde
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ter-21/6875212
This is the blonde I was talking about earliar. For some reason her number I try to post three times. But it keep coming xxx. Any how here it is again.
(917) 714-3741 she is staying in springfield, when I saw here. With 4 more friends. They are also posting on BP. They are legit. She is sweet, but over cautious. Door is like two bedroom ext in in springfield.



















