Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2962

    Old times

    Going to Motor City casino, I spotted a bundled-up WSW on Friday at Cass and Temple. It was Valerie, who is a long-haired blond (sometimes reddish or brown) thicker ass, nice-sized cans. Went around the block but she'd been scooped. IIRC, when she's not on a jag, she does a pretty nice BBBJ, although last time (4+ years ago) she brought a cover. That corner / block has been dead for years, but now and then there's a short, fat BSW at Cass and Charlotte.

    I've scooped more off those 2 corners and out of Jumbo's than anywhere else. Wish I could find a few of them.

  2. #2961
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    Also crusing around on jr few days ago, and there was a constant police presence. Usally with 3 or 4 cop cars focusing on one part of the track. With some of the leo who used to drive desks now, are in police cars so theres going to be more cops on the beat, trying to be busybodies and harassing streetwalkers and mongers. Might just lay low for a few weeks. But a heads up for those who might be doing some fishing that tammy and olivia are back, look for them around state fair.

    Stay safe
    So far it's only the NE district that's trying out the new system. The NE district is the old 9th prescient on Gratiot near Conner, Gunison I think. Don't know if their reach extends west of 75 now though. My recent cruises of Gratiot didn't show any increase in LE presence above the normal which can vary on any given day.

    JR has to be the busiest stroll in D-town. The pickins' have been nil to none lately everywhere else. Cold snap has got them on lock down. Won't last though, hoe's got to have her candy. Rolled through the triangle tonight on my way from somewhere else not monger related and I swear I wasn't there 30 seconds and got lit up by the gum ball machine. Kind of killed the mood for me. Spotted Tony, Heather, and some other brunette (if she was with those two she probably couldn't suck dick either. LOL) last night standing in the middle of the street near the between the Vic and GR. Although Heather was looking nice again. She must have been on a city / county Vacation?

    Happy hunting, stay safe.

  3. #2960
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    I had one encounter with her while she was on "E" which turned bad. Therefore Idk how she is sober. Just search halo and you'll get all the details you need then make your decision. If she said she was halo odds are she is. I highly doubt it would be someone pretending to be her given her street rep.
    O.

    But on the flip side I was in the area in the early morning hours, and I managed a pick up of halo, wanted a blow job but she looked like she had just woke up (or been on a 24 hour drug binge) I just dropped her off on the next street and kept going. Its a question of which halo you are going to get when she jumps in your car.

    Also crusing around on jr few days ago, and there was a constant police presence. Usally with 3 or 4 cop cars focusing on one part of the track. With some of the leo who used to drive desks now, are in police cars so theres going to be more cops on the beat, trying to be busybodies and harassing streetwalkers and mongers. Might just lay low for a few weeks. But a heads up for those who might be doing some fishing that tammy and olivia are back, look for them around state fair.

    Stay safe

  4. #2959

    Stop paying for halfassed hoes

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Do an "Advanced Search" on Halo (in the city of Detroit) there are 120 reports with her name in it.

    Bottom line Halo is cute but the service is so-so, she hates sucking dick and the FS is limited to CG and mish (she will not do K9, BLS or CIM)

    PS. Halo will (and has) steal everything from the change in your ashtray to your hole car.
    I will add that in the last few months, I have encountered at least 3 girls who are least 10x the cocksucker Halo is. Their stated rates were

    Between $15 and $25, and each was down with DT, ball play, swallowing, and no rushing. Strolls were 6 mile (Red) , Harper (Tyra) ,

    And Jos Campau (Jessica) , respectively, where the girls are thinner on the ground, but prices and LE presence are correspondingly lower.

    No phones on any of them, sadly.

  5. #2958
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfAsses  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I picked her up & took a pic in my vehicle but I didn't went thru ant business transactions with her.

    I picked her near scotty's party store & dropped near lantz.

    I heard some people saying good some saying bad, so I was in a state of confusion. Thats why I didn't went to business with her.

    So what do I have to believe good or bad?
    I had one encounter with her while she was on "E" which turned bad. Therefore Idk how she is sober. Just search halo and you'll get all the details you need then make your decision. If she said she was halo odds are she is. I highly doubt it would be someone pretending to be her given her street rep.

  6. #2957
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I assume this is a picture you took of her in your vehicle? And if that is the case then why did you go through the trouble of picking her up and not finding out the answers to the information that you seek?
    Yes, I picked her up & took a pic in my vehicle but I didn't went thru ant business transactions with her.

    I picked her near scotty's party store & dropped near lantz.

    I heard some people saying good some saying bad, so I was in a state of confusion. Thats why I didn't went to business with her.

    So what do I have to believe good or bad?

  7. #2956

    Driving around

    This week, I've run errands some of which take me up JR, early and midmorning. Problem was, almost every time, I didn't have time to stop and scoop. Some early mornings (6-7) are busy between Lantz and 8, others aren't. Halo was out a few times near Remington, along with another dark-haired WSW. Cute WSW at JR and SF on Tuesday but I didn't have time to scoop; naturally, didn't see her the rest of the week on mornings where I had time. Thursday, saw WSW Melanie with the big fake cans at Lantz, twirling an umbrella in the rain. Saw Bea out there a few mornings as well, speaking of big cans. Saw a SW, Melissa (IIRC) , who hangs out near 6, looks to be part black and part Pakistani, frizzy hair; I got dreamy with her a few years along Campau for a terrific BBBJTC. Unfortunately, I drove past her and didn't remember her until an hour later.

    I plan on making sure I have time this week. Stay safe.

  8. #2955

    Is she Halo?

    Hello Everyone.

    I need a small information.

    Is this Halo.

    If so anymore intel about her services.

    Thank you

    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.jpg
Views:	2597
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	161189

  9. #2954

    Toledo

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Broadway st down town Detroit?
    Sorry this was for Toledo, OH, forgot I was in the Detroit form.

  10. #2953

    Wrong City

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock1970  [View Original Post]
    Cruised E Broadway Mon and Tues afternoon and didn't see anything. Maybe the afternoon isn't a good time. What is the best time to cruise around there? OR Is there a better location I should be cruising?
    Sorry posted in wrong city this is for Toledo, Oh.

  11. #2952

    Absolutely nothing ou on the Ave or Vernor

    Cruised the Ave from Livernois to Dearborn and Vernor from Livernois to the cemetery. Completely dead.

  12. #2951

    E Broadway

    Cruised E Broadway Mon and Tues afternoon and didn't see anything. Maybe the afternoon isn't a good time. What is the best time to cruise around there? OR Is there a better location I should be cruising?

  13. #2950
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    They all will work with LE to save there own ass (no matter how cool you are with them, drugs come first) If LE tells a SW to stand on this corner and get me a John or two, they will do it. Same thing if they see you pick her up and the pull you over down the street, the SW will tell LE everything to save there own ass (and don't think LE won't and there own info to the report just to get your ass) LE plays dirty pool to make there case.
    Agreed, you have no friends out there. Except I can think of two incidents where the SW invented the story on the go and kept me from getting in any trouble.

    It really depends on the girl, but a cracked out SW is going to jump faster than a rat leaving downed ship.

  14. #2949
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Wall  [View Original Post]
    Is Tyra a big birl?
    No, tiny, actually. Nice booty.

  15. #2948

    JR Dreams

    Last night had a dream where I met up with Autumn. 38 why / o WSW about 5'5" thick ass, and glasses. On the Rat7 around 2 am. Swooped in and was about to head for the NOTEL for some 5/5 but she was cool with rolling to the lair. I usually make about 5 unnecessary turns to get there to mix them up a bit, but I feel a lot better going there rather than a NOTEL. .04 + tip. Nice girl and was clean, smelled good and wasn't high as a kite (pills are her deal). She looked a lot younger than 38, and would have rated about a 7 or 8 on the real world scale, so she was a nice find and I would repeat. If you come across her, treat her right. I did and was treated well by her.

    Last week Wed. I had a dream with Olivia off of the R / LTZ. at5 AM. Older lady, WSW maybe mid 40s wearing a fur coat, nylons. Nice lady with good attitude. Rolled to a local short stay for some 5/5. .04 + tip + room. Decent dream and would repeat.

    There were 2 other WSW out on the Ave. On the way over to the R. Maybe 7 on the R when I was out, but 4 were whacked out BSWs closer to six.

    DTD

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape