Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 8117
-
01-11-12 09:44 #152Senior Member

Posts: 497I would call Battina back and explain your problem with regards to the employment verification, either she'll work with you or it won't happen. It seems you've done your homework and know she is sweet, clean and also good for first timers.
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks
[View Original Post]
I think there is a broad spectrum as far as how providers react to their customers. Some are going to have bad attitudes no matter what you look like. I am sure a lot of the guys on here are in your same situation. If you do your homework and see that a provider treats them well, you can expect the same. Of course, how you treat them can make a big difference as well. Be clean, respectful, and don't try to get as much as you can for as little as you can. I get the feeling all this won't be an issue for you.
Another thing that may not be an issue for you but I don't see mentioned on here much. Some of these girls (the good ones) will make you feel like they would love to see you even without the money. It is because they are good at what they do. Keep in mind that they are providing a fantasy and enjoy it for what it is.
I hope it goes well.
-
01-10-12 19:33 #151Senior Member

Posts: 58You get what you pay for is really the key. There are plenty of other providers besides battina who all require references and lots who don't. Call and email around. Maybe have them call where you work just to verify you work there. Its up to the provider to decide how they want to approach that.
And as for how you look, you are paying them. The good ones will make you feel like a million bucks. I assume you want to have a great first time, I wouldn't be cheap, spend a few bucks and go with a trusted pro and youll have a great first time.
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-12 14:46 #150Regular Member

Posts: 1"Newbie" questions
Been lurking, looking, observing, and learning for a few days, so I thought I'd say Hi and ask some questions before I pull the proverbial trigger.
I am looking into hiring an SP for the first time to easy some stress and anxiety, so I hope you all will forgive me for any "stupid" questions.
Been doing a bit of research on this site, and have some basic ideas, but still some lingering questions.
I called up an SP to inquire. People have been recommending this particular SP (Battina) for "first-timers" like me. We had a really nice conversation. She sounds very well-spoken and sweet, which is a +++ to me in addition to her killer pics.
But since it would be my first meeting with her (and first SP ever) , she requested proof of employment. I really don't have any sort of Photo I'd for my job. What else do you guys use for proof of employment? Obviously these girls should play it safe, but I feel like I'm stuck in a Catch 22.
Also, I read a few "horror" stories on here about girls who seem to have an "aversion to hygiene." I am a big fan of DATY, but anything other than squeaky clean is a total turn off to me; I wouldn't dare visit an SP without being "zest fully clean," so to speak, so should I expect anything less from the providers?
Also, I've become a bit self-conscious lately. The girls that interest me on BP aren't exactly the kind of girls who would pay me any attention at a bar (not to say that I consider myself an ugly guy. But I could definitely shed a few pounds). Of course I'd expect these girls to have some standards, but do they tend to be especially picky about how attractive their clients are?
Thanks for the read. If you have any other "newbie" pointers, please share either here, or on a PM.
-Thanks
-
01-09-12 01:52 #149Regular Member

Posts: 6Annabelle
I'll add another positive review, I know it doesn't look like you need it but it can't hurt. Very small, very tight (VERY, almost troublesomely so, but all the better for it). Is very punk / goth as described, fast talker but seemed genuine and was sweet to me. No FIV or greek, awesome BBBJ, good CG and Mish. Had a drink and a cig and she was on her way, would repeat!
-
01-06-12 02:09 #148

Posts: 284Skinny indeed
Met her (Annabelle aka Sunflower) a few times, my place. Great BBJ, pretty clear about her likes / dislikes. Skinny as hell with an attitude but still kinda interesting, She is a mix of goth & punk, worthwhile experience if you want something unusual. Partied once with her all night, pretty hilarious actually, but she can be difficult to communicate with. Blunt would be an understatement. Go for it.
Aurora Hart is another spinner, a tad more meat, a little softer attitude. You should try both.
Happy skinny dipping.
Originally Posted by TucsonDave
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-12 21:42 #147Senior Member

Posts: 154Right up my alley then. I was looking to try a skinny girl. Sounds like I need to step up.
Originally Posted by Chica Luv
[View Original Post]
Dave
-
01-05-12 17:40 #146Regular Member

Posts: 11SnowFlower
I had a similar experience with her.
Originally Posted by Chica Luv
[View Original Post]
The first time I contacted her I backed out. She was incall on stone / speedway and there was people everywhere. Seemed suspicious to me so I backed out. Second time I emailed, she gave me her number and had her come to me. She is really small and tight so needless to say my HH didn't last long. She is an awesome person if you are into what CL describes. She didn't ride a bike to our session though.
-
01-05-12 08:55 #145Senior Member

Posts: 995Annabelle
WM.
Good description of AB / SF. I too posted a review of her a while back. She is VERY Goth, and I wouldn't call her a spinner. SKINNY. Bare-bones skinny is more like it.
Our date was a little strange. She had me meet her in a fast food parking lot near the Tucson mall. She was riding a bicycle. LOL We had a car date and she was a wildcat. She didn't watch the clock and was very friendly. After our meating, I gave her and her bicycle a ride to a convience store. On of those places were all the cool-goth people and drug pushers hand out.
If you like SKINNY, tatooed, pierced, skilled, Goth Girls she would be a good one.
CL
Originally Posted by WorldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-12 08:09 #144Senior Member

Posts: 154Sunflower
Ok see my post in the backpage section. The one I mentioned that was suspect goes by the name of SnowFlower. Sounds like WM confirms she is not leo.
Originally Posted by WorldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-12 05:19 #143Senior Member

Posts: 108Annabelle
I think her name is Annabelle, but she replied with the name using Snowflower as I remember through email. She is real and not LEO. She is a very small girl, so if you like them skinny she is your girl. I have seen her a few times and gives one of the best BBBJs I have ever had. She is actully worth it. I think its 100 for HH and 140 for FH, I'm not really sure cause she charges me less so your YMMV on pricing. I usually get the FH cause she lets me do MSOG and gives a decent massage. She doesn't do greek and doesn't let you do FIV but everything else she seems open.
Originally Posted by Noneckaz
[View Original Post]
WM
-
01-03-12 00:26 #142Regular Member

Posts: 18Post all gone
Guess they read the posts or got wind that their scam was out there. All references to the ads have been removed.
Originally Posted by CuteAndCoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-12 20:40 #141Regular Member

Posts: 13The one you speak of has a wierd way of doing business.
Originally Posted by Aopen69
[View Original Post]
She replies with the date / time in her reply. "I am available now, January 1st 2012 at 6:39 pm" prompts a big red flag.
-
01-02-12 08:55 #140Senior Member

Posts: 328Thief (s)?
And if you look at the bottom of the ad, there is a spot that is used for others that have used there computer. There is a guy that is using her computer looking for guy-on-guy action. Maybe that was the driver. Thiefs. Not good.
Originally Posted by Aopen69
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-12 02:03 #139Senior Member

Posts: 828Would have never guessed.
Don't know if any of the other members who frequent Spanish and company recognized her, bet this is definitely the short little Latina that used to work with Spanish for some time after she first hired help. I have actually tried to set up an appointment twice over the last 5 or six months when she has posted, but she has flaked on me every time. All for the better it would seem based on the previous report.
D DOg.
Originally Posted by Aopen69
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-12 22:07 #138Regular Member

Posts: 18Thief
http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...69-26/14668507
This BP poster is a thief. Under no circumstance call or text this fake provider. She and her driver robbed me. The pictures are the girl I met but she convinced me to let her take the donation to her "driver" and of course climbed in the passenger seat a drove away.
They were driving a mid to late 90's green small version of the chevy blazer.











Reply With Quote





