Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4818

    Stroll

    It's been awhile for me. Too busy with work and I prefer not to stroll at night but I got to bust a nut on an SW soon. Actually, I have been out a few times in the past few weeks but they were brief strolls and I saw nothing worth reporting. Went out tonight around 8 with intentions to scoop. Hit the R. Did a couple of loops. It was dead. Like 4am. No SWers, no Leo, etc. So, I headed over to the triangle. I recently learned of the triangle on this board maybe a fee months back. Since then, I have strolled in maybe 10 or so times at different times without ever having seen a SWer. The sa.

    E was true tonight. Did several loops, tele. 6,7, GR. Saw nothing. I think the bane should be changed to the burmuida triangle. All these great stories, but are they actually true. LOL. I almost hit the AMP on 8 just east of tele but couldn't justify the at least $.50 it would cost to get what I wanted in my current condition. So, I headed back to the R. Spotted a 5 or 6 by the party store south of 8. Skinny brunette. Did the full stroll, there was a BSW near Nevada but I couldn't get a good enough look. Swung back north and the brunette was now at the block south of the cfold. Circled to get a better look, decided to circle once more and scoop. When I came around again, Leo had stopped and was talking to her thru the window. 5 seconds later he lit up the Christmas tree. I got the hell out of there. Not sure if the lights were on to warn mongers or what. Anyway, I might try again in an hour or two. If I do, I will report back.

    Stay safe,

    JD

  2. #4817

    No Corn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsabiker  [View Original Post]
    I do believe she could shit a whole ear or corn
    I think they were talking Greek

  3. #4816

    Anything on Triangle?

    Fenkell off Tele used to have some decent WSW and BSW action. Many lived off Hazleton and Bramell. Grand River got hot but it still had action. This place seems dead as Pontiac now. I don't even stroll anymore because everywhere just seems hot. MI ave I see a lot of reports but the risk of LEO, even for seasoned vets, is just too high right now.

  4. #4815

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by HoeClocking247  [View Original Post]
    Met Mandy on Harper East of Gratiot, she is a WSW in her early 20s with a nice body (no kids) and nice looking face. Got unrushed FS at the notel for $30, Mandy has a great anything goes attitude, and I do mean anything!
    I do believe she could shit a whole ear or corn

  5. #4814

    Re Debra on the ave

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the blonde Debbra from the Ave lately? Last I heard she was shacked up with a dealer and wasn't dating anymore. That's ashame to hear and I hope it's not true. We had a lot of good times together. Thanks for any info.
    I know Deb; and she still creeps here and there. She lives at the end of Gilbert, next to the I-94 service drive, on the south side of 94. Your intelligence is correct; she lives with a dealer named "Row". The building is a dark brown brick. Unit with a small black iron fence around it; just not in the front. You will see either a white new pick-up or old white econoline van parked out front. Most of the mich ave SW's traverse around that specific building; his product is the best known in that SW det area. If you want to see deb, that is her proving grounds!

    And if you see her; relax, cause you will certainly find another waiting to greet you. Happy Hunting. And F. Y. I, be careful because the five-O knows that spot. Gilbert is the hottest known stroll in SW detroit off the ave!

  6. #4813

    Watch out

    Cops are out in force on John R. One was haggling a lady another had some one pulled over and the third was driving around. There were also a lot of ladies out as well. Good luck and have fun.

  7. #4812

    Carol. The Wood

    Called Carol off the Wood for a trip down memory lane. Picked up her up a few weeks ago for another session of the bang bus. Easy access, no fuss, no mess. Takes DT like a champ and loves to get "banged". BSW, early 50s, G cup tittles, shaved kitty, with a throat like a hoover vacuum. One of my all-time favorites.

    Be safe.

    -Cudi

  8. #4811

    Keisha. Fenkell

    Ran into Keisha about a month ago on the Greenfield side of Fenkell. Young (19) black honey standing outside the coney island looking for a ride. Chatted for a minute, gave her a ride to her house and was offered a nice CBJ as a "thank you" for the lift. Nice tight puss, C cup, smooth skin, paid $20. Got her digits, but as usual with the young girls, the # has been disconnected. The rules to the game are the same, if you want frequent clientele, you must have a phone with an active number.

    -Cudi

  9. #4810

    Kim. Linwood

    It's been awhile since I posted so let me catch up with a few reports. Hit the streets Sunday night on the late night prowl as usual (daytime surfing just doesn't work for me). Strolled through the usual spots, Eastside (Harper-Gratiot) , Southwest (Michigan Ave-Vernor) , the Triangle, lower end of Fenkell (Greenfield to Livernois) , the Wood and John R. Slight LEO presence on John R, so I kept it moving and the pickings were slim. Decided to head down to my old stomping grounds to the boulevard / linwood area on my way to the Ave. Ran into Kim (early 40's) , BSW, dressed in all black. About a 7 on the scale. Got in the car and noticed she had a really cute face, bumped her to a 7. 5. Got the story about needing $$$$ for post-holiday shopping. Dipped off to a nice, quiet spot. Pulled out her big ole titties (D cup) and dropped her pants to show off her huge ass. Paid $40 for a CBJ with plenty of attention to the boys, breast play, took the finger in the ass like a champ. The only drawback is that she didn't have digits.

    Be safe out here.

    -Cudi

  10. #4809
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to add the pic's.
    Its sad. Amanda 1 year ago = Fucking Hottest tail on the street, now? She has dropped at least 4 notches, still hot, but no where near as hot as she used to be.

  11. #4808
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she really does have a nice ass. Not sure about about Amanda speaking Greek. However I would think so as I do remember her letting me do some finger play back there once. But again I think it would really depend on which one of Amanda's personalities your ended up with on the date. Good luck and be safe.
    I have tapped that greek channel on her several times, last time she was on top and rode me for a good half hour or so greek-speak!

  12. #4807

    Debbra from the Ave.

    Has anyone seen the blonde Debbra from the Ave lately? Last I heard she was shacked up with a dealer and wasn't dating anymore. That's ashame to hear and I hope it's not true. We had a lot of good times together. Thanks for any info.

  13. #4806
    Quote Originally Posted by Franzferdinand  [View Original Post]
    I really need to get back up to the Big D. Do you know if she speaks Greek? I bet that would be a fun conversation
    Yeah she really does have a nice ass. Not sure about about Amanda speaking Greek. However I would think so as I do remember her letting me do some finger play back there once. But again I think it would really depend on which one of Amanda's personalities your ended up with on the date. Good luck and be safe.

  14. #4805

    Nikki & Jetta

    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan  [View Original Post]
    I seen a few reports about Nikki and Jetta on Jr and was curious if they still hang out there?
    On Jetta I have no idea. I see Nikki on the corner by the store south of 8 almost every time I roll through the R (daytime) , including 3 days ago.

  15. #4804

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to add the pic's.
    I really need to get back up to the Big D. Do you know if she speaks Greek? I bet that would be a fun conversation

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape