Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2902
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she really does have a nice ass. Not sure about about Amanda speaking Greek. However I would think so as I do remember her letting me do some finger play back there once. But again I think it would really depend on which one of Amanda's personalities your ended up with on the date. Good luck and be safe.
    I have tapped that greek channel on her several times, last time she was on top and rode me for a good half hour or so greek-speak!

  2. #2901

    Debbra from the Ave.

    Has anyone seen the blonde Debbra from the Ave lately? Last I heard she was shacked up with a dealer and wasn't dating anymore. That's ashame to hear and I hope it's not true. We had a lot of good times together. Thanks for any info.

  3. #2900
    Quote Originally Posted by Franzferdinand  [View Original Post]
    I really need to get back up to the Big D. Do you know if she speaks Greek? I bet that would be a fun conversation
    Yeah she really does have a nice ass. Not sure about about Amanda speaking Greek. However I would think so as I do remember her letting me do some finger play back there once. But again I think it would really depend on which one of Amanda's personalities your ended up with on the date. Good luck and be safe.

  4. #2899

    Nikki & Jetta

    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan  [View Original Post]
    I seen a few reports about Nikki and Jetta on Jr and was curious if they still hang out there?
    On Jetta I have no idea. I see Nikki on the corner by the store south of 8 almost every time I roll through the R (daytime) , including 3 days ago.

  5. #2898

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to add the pic's.
    I really need to get back up to the Big D. Do you know if she speaks Greek? I bet that would be a fun conversation

  6. #2897

    Sorry gent's

    Forgot to add the pic's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails securedownload-1.jpg‎   securedownload-2.jpg‎   securedownload-3.jpg‎   securedownload.jpg‎  

  7. #2896

    Amanda from the Ave.

    Its been about a month since this one, but I decided to give you guy's a quick report of my last date with Amanda from the Ave. I've dated Amanda before several times and it usually wound up with her bitchin' and whining, then me trying to get her out of my ride as quickly as possible. However after not seeing her for awhile I scooped her up for a car date that went fantastic! It was like a different Amanda. She gave a nice slow BBBJ to start. After nearly losing it a few times she stopped and we started in on some missionary. While I was at it she started to kind of massage my back and started kissing my neck while talking dirty to me. I tried taking my time but she had me going and I quickly blew my nut. As I pulled out she quickly grabbed my junk and said hold on I got something for you. Then she pulled off the condom, reached into her purse, pulled out some baby wipes and then proceeds to give me a weenie wash. I was completely blown away by her change of attitude. She didn't ***** or complain once!

    When I dropped her off I told her we should hook up again and she agreed. Two days later I scoped her up for a room date. I noticed when I picked her up she looked a little ragged out and felt she may be reverted to her old self again. But I thought what the hell and decided to chanced it. The date again went good. Service was good with several positions tried out, some BBBJ and a little bit of a H / J at the end. She was even cool with me snapping some pics for you guy's. I never thought I'the say this about a date with Amanda but I was really satisfied when we left. However on the ride back she did start to ***** about going to slow. I was doing 50 down Fort St. And yes, she was serious. I told her it would be a whole lot slower to walk and she stopped with the attitude. Over all I was happy and would repeat. At least until she starts up with the whining and bitching again. For the car date I paid 40 and the room date was 60. Enjoy the pics and be safe.

  8. #2895

    John R.

    Found myself downtown for work this morning and decided to take my first ever stroll down John R. I started out near the freeway, and headed towards the city. I did spot 2 WSW between 10 mile and 6 mile. I took the jog around to get back on John R and continue through the city. On this stretch there was nothing. I am not sure what parts of John R. Are usually hot, but anything past 6 mile seemed hopeless. What stretch should I focus my efforts on next time down?

  9. #2894
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMonger  [View Original Post]
    This is just one more reason to avoid taking girls to get their dope. Let this be a reminder to all.
    You know the scoop and drop is already risky enough. If you're doing it in front of the dope house well you're rolling with more stupid than I prefer to.

    LE everywhere is going after revenue. Been on the area freeways lately? I got my roadside courtesy inspection tonight in what our uncle claimed was "one F'd up area". His words. I had him laughing and slightly dumb founded with my excuse. Told me I might want to just "get the hell out of here".

    Stay save brothers.

  10. #2893

    Barbie-AVE

    This is just one more reason to avoid taking girls to get their dope. Let this be a reminder to all.

  11. #2892
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan  [View Original Post]
    I seen a few reports about Nikki and Jetta on Jr and was curious if they still hang out there?
    Nikki I don't know, but Jetta is possibly off the streets and into rehab.

  12. #2891

    Barbie-AVE

    I was told on Saturday that Barbie was visiting her uncle in the bread and breakfast. Do not know if she is still there or why or how long. There been a lot of raids at the houses these SWs off the AVE stay at and get there meds at and LEO is watching these houses and pulling mongers over after dropping off the SWs and questioning both separately and seeing if the stories match. LEO is using a green firebird (I believe I heard) , a dark blue chevy impala and the beat up crown vic others have talked about. Be careful out there.

  13. #2890
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    I would tread carefully with this lawyer. He and his wife have serious issues and will have no problem screwing you over for a little cash. I was not a client, but a vendor who worked closely with them for several years. I came very close to suing them over unpaid bills and we finally settled out of court over it. Some of the lawyers that work in his practice are ok, but I would simply avoid him like the plague. It's highly likely that you will go to the office to find his wife screaming and hollering loud enough for all of the clients to hear it. He only has his practice because his wife made him quit after finding him with his pants around his ankles slipping it to his secretary on his desk. Since then she has taken over running the practice and is now the office manager. She is an extremely hot headed individual with little use for anyone else. He is roughly the same way and completely under her thumb at this point.
    I never used this attorney, just seen it on the Detroit News, but thanks for the info so others know about him.

  14. #2889

    Nikki or Jetta

    I seen a few reports about Nikki and Jetta on Jr and was curious if they still hang out there?

  15. #2888

    Minor intel

    Hit the G around 9:30. 10 am Saturday morning. The place was pretty desolate. Street creepers seemed to be just waking up and going about their business.

    Came across Emily walking down Collingham with some white guy in tow. Got the look and he dropped back. I'm guessing about 5'7, long dark hair, little bitties, and wow pretty face. I was intent on doing the scoop but as soon as she came up to the car no less than 8 other cars logged jammed behind me and f'd my mojo all to hell. Had her shoot me the digits for later. These asshats were blowing their horns at me. Don't they realize how high my anxiety already was at that moment?

    I thought someone had reviewed her twice recently but I couldn't find it.

    Later in the evening I took a roll down fort on my way to elsewhere. Saw the two blondes mentioned previously and a decent looking in the dark brunette. So pickings to be had. Funny they were on the same damn corner I used to scoop from years ago. Some things just never change, but the area does look much cleaner these days. I'm always amazed at how authentic they made the old produce terminal look in the movie Hoffa.

    I actually didn't see a single leo all day until I was well on my way back from #13. Must be saving up the overtime for next weeks onslaught of fuck them dry until hurts ticket dispensing and car seizure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape