Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 756 of 807 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 806 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 12094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #769

    Streetwalkers

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    Cablebrother,

    If that stuff was walking Lincoln she wouldn't make it a block.
    Streetwalkers in LA are not that good looking. Even the girls in Hollywood are strung out. Let's be clear all streetwalkers are hooked on something, booze, pills, or whatever. If a girl that hot walks up to your car in Milwaukee, she is either a cop or look for the cameras and Ashton Kutcher because you are being Punk'd.

  2. #768
    Those pics show up all over the net. This is the girl in those photo's.

    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000397702312

    Quote Originally Posted by Cablebrother  [View Original Post]
    Looked a little more and found this Alexus. Is this the same one thats walking on Lincoln?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...-20-20/5168498

  3. #767

    Alexus

    Cablebrother,

    If that stuff was walking Lincoln she wouldn't make it a block.

  4. #766

    Alexus BP clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by Cablebrother  [View Original Post]
    Looked a little more and found this Alexus. Is this the same one thats walking on Lincoln?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...-20-20/5168498
    Strange coincidence that I would answer a BP ad for someone calling herself Alexus and then a couple days later meet someone named Brittany who said she was going to post in BP using Alexus. Girls must think that name suggests they're a hottie.

    The pictures in the BP link you copied above are not real. The girl I met was blonde, pretty, and very obliging but she definitely wasn't the girl in the BP ad.

    During the past couple days I've looked for a BP ad for Brittany / Alexus but didn't see one. (Unless she is using different pictures too.) She mentioned that some guy was going to post the ad for her. Guess he isn't very reliable. Months ago, Corina said some guy was going to post BP ads for her but that never happened. Could be the guy is just ripping off the girls.

  5. #765

    Fake pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    I doubt the one in those pics has ever stepped foot in Milwaukee. Those are fake pics. Iceman reported recently on the BP forum that he met the girl posting those pics and although she was cute, she was not the girl in the pics.
    You are absolutely correct; for example I have seen the third picture down from the top used by another provider on BP. It was actually a provider advertising as a TS.

  6. #764
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    I doubt the one in those pics has ever stepped foot in Milwaukee. Those are fake pics. Iceman reported recently on the BP forum that he met the girl posting those pics and although she was cute, she was not the girl in the pics.
    No, this is Brittany, aka Alexis, who's been walking.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...asy-21/5196191

  7. #763
    Quote Originally Posted by Cablebrother  [View Original Post]
    Looked a little more and found this Alexus. Is this the same one thats walking on Lincoln?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...-20-20/5168498
    I doubt the one in those pics has ever stepped foot in Milwaukee. Those are fake pics. Iceman reported recently on the BP forum that he met the girl posting those pics and although she was cute, she was not the girl in the pics.

  8. #762

    Freezing Coochie

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCooter  [View Original Post]
    Does this profession just die in winter? Cruised green and lincoln last two days at five pm and not a single hit. Or do they all go to casino?
    Cell phones get shut off, tummies growl, crack needs to be smoked, pimps got to put gas in the hooptie then buy some bling, hair grows and that old weave looks pretty nappy. So in short: No. AND prices go down. When you pick up a b1tch, and she duns you on the price, just ask where she wants to be dropped off back in that sub-zero weather. They get REAL negotiable REAL fast. Oh, and if the car is warm, they're not so rushed to make you cum: Jerkin the gherkin and sayin "Skeet k'mon, skeet," becomes a long slow blowjob with "Aint that good, daddy?"

    One of the best fucks I've ever had was because a non-professional didn't want to walk three blocks with her freshly bought "Chicken Shack" dinner icing up. You know how sometimes you cum so hard that it's memorable? It happened that time because I did a car fuck with the police watching. I've described it elsewhere in these forums, so I won't go through it again, but I have a particular fondness for our frigid winters because of that.

    Happy hunting.

    Cooch

  9. #761
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman20  [View Original Post]
    Happened to be in the area of Lincoln & 16 early this morning and noticed two WSW walking separately. Picked up the prettier one who turns out to be Brittany. Turns out the 2nd girl was her friend and a former acquaintance of mine named Liz. Brittany = BBBJ & FS. She is sexy as hell but performance was lackluster. I should have picked up Liz. Per Brittany, she has a BP ad under Alexus and she is hoping for lots of business. From now, I think I'll stick with Liz.
    Looked a little more and found this Alexus. Is this the same one thats walking on Lincoln?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...-20-20/5168498

  10. #760
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman20  [View Original Post]
    Happened to be in the area of Lincoln & 16 early this morning and noticed two WSW walking separately. Picked up the prettier one who turns out to be Brittany. Turns out the 2nd girl was her friend and a former acquaintance of mine named Liz. Brittany = BBBJ & FS. She is sexy as hell but performance was lackluster. I should have picked up Liz. Per Brittany, she has a BP ad under Alexus and she is hoping for lots of business. From now, I think I'll stick with Liz.
    Did you mean Alexis? Looking up alexis brings up 2 very cute girls. Alexus on the other hand returns now hits.

  11. #759
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCooter  [View Original Post]
    Does this profession just die in winter? Cruised green and lincoln last two days at five pm and not a single hit. Or do they all go to casino?
    The streets sure can be pretty quiet in the winter but there's usually a few die hards out there. It's still pretty early in the month and maybe all the SSI money hasn't been blown yet. But the dope fiend will be out there 24/7 year round to get that cash. With Christmas around the corner you'll see more activity on the streets on BP and of course the chat lines.

  12. #758

    Winter

    Does this profession just die in winter? Cruised green and lincoln last two days at five pm and not a single hit. Or do they all go to casino?

  13. #757
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman20  [View Original Post]
    Happened to be in the area of Lincoln & 16 early this morning and noticed two WSW walking separately. Picked up the prettier one who turns out to be Brittany. Turns out the 2nd girl was her friend and a former acquaintance of mine named Liz. Brittany = BBBJ & FS. She is sexy as hell but performance was lackluster. I should have picked up Liz. Per Brittany, she has a BP ad under Alexus and she is hoping for lots of business. From now, I think I'll stick with Liz.
    I've picked up Brittany a few times in the past. She is cute, but my experience has been the same as just reported. Not very good, not into it, and just generally not a very good experience. Her BBBJ leave a lot to be desired. I'd recommend against picking her up.

  14. #756

    Lincoln Tuesday AM

    Happened to be in the area of Lincoln & 16 early this morning and noticed two WSW walking separately. Picked up the prettier one who turns out to be Brittany. Turns out the 2nd girl was her friend and a former acquaintance of mine named Liz. Brittany = BBBJ & FS. She is sexy as hell but performance was lackluster. I should have picked up Liz. Per Brittany, she has a BP ad under Alexus and she is hoping for lots of business. From now, I think I'll stick with Liz.

  15. #755

    Mindy report

    I too had a session with mindy recently. I had a hell of a time getting a hold of her but finally got through last week. She didn't have a place so we did a car date. Arranged to pick her up around 5 so it will be dark, safer for car date. She lives on south side. We drove to a parking lot and she gave me a CBJ. Was ok at best. Maybe bc it was in the car and there wasn't much room. I prefer to have the girl in front of me, between my legs so I can see some of the action as oppose to having her lean over the console. Anyway it was the typical SW BJ where she bobs up and down as fast as she can to get you off.

    I might try her again because she's decent looking, clean and moderate price. Although next time will have to be BBBJ and not the front seat of a car. Damage was. 4

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape