Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2857

    The g

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't stop but the G was busy yesterday around 16:30. I counted 5 WSW's, spaced across about 80 yards. Be safe
    Seriously, can we cut the cutesy hip-hop speak? Is bad enough with the dreaming. Now we need to decipher on the g in the d or on the m in the y.
    Last edited by AllwaysLookin; 12-09-11 at 16:55. Reason: typos

  2. #2856
    Seriously bro, you need to RTFF. Then get out there and do some leg work for yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfAsses  [View Original Post]
    What are the other places I can find SW's

    I know I can find on John R.

    What are the other places and can anyone please tell me directions from troy.

    Thanks in advance.

    Nikk

  3. #2855
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfAsses  [View Original Post]
    What are the other places I can find SW's

    I know I can find on John R.

    What are the other places and can anyone please tell me directions from troy.

    Thanks in advance.

    Nikk
    It reads the previous pages of the thread or it gets the hose again.

  4. #2854

    Need intel

    What are the other places I can find SW's

    I know I can find on John R.

    What are the other places and can anyone please tell me directions from troy.

    Thanks in advance.

    Nikk

  5. #2853

    Wednesday PM stroll

    Couldn't stop but the G was busy yesterday around 16:30. I counted 5 WSW's, spaced across about 80 yards. Be safe

  6. #2852

    Oh a strolling I did go

    On JR there are some police patrols but no sting operation. At least at 730pm. I only saw one girl out there. Blonde, tattooed on her side and back, about 5'3" 110 soaking wet and about 22 yo. Does anyone know who she is? Anyway I drove up and down and even the scary back streets and saw no lingering police presence. However, I did see one unmarked and 3 marked cars driving through but they were not sticking around. I then went to Michigan ave where I saw absolutely nothing.

  7. #2851
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Further note, just looking for another opinion: Do you prefer backpage girls or SWers? Like I said in the last PM, at least in my experience, BP girls don't do as much and are more money. And aren't necessarily hotter. Maybe I've been calling the wrong ones. Swer (probably heavier addicts) get crazy. Your thoughts?
    To answer on the SWs getting more crazy, I guess what or how crazy is to you and did you let them pick up "party favs" before dreaming and then anything goes with them. I just don't care of a couple of posting listed on this board of assaulting or forcible taking what one wants just because it was agree upon in the beginning. That's forcible rape and even that they are SWs or BP'er, they are still human and someone's mother, daughter or sister. If one gets screwed over, caulk it up as experience and post it on this board in the rip off section. Make it hard for her to get her "med" money by posting her.

  8. #2850
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Further note, just looking for another opinion: Do you prefer backpage girls or SWers? Like I said in the last PM, at least in my experience, BP girls don't do as much and are more money. And aren't necessarily hotter. Maybe I've been calling the wrong ones. Swer (probably heavier addicts) get crazy. Your thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I heard a rumor about the white Barbie, that she went to Ann Arbor with a monger and stole $700 from him at his house, but nothing about a gun. Barbie is way to submissive / weak to do some gangster shit like that, and who in the hell is going to go from Detroit to A2 with a SW, and how did she get home after she robbed him, walk?

    I have known Sunshine (AKA) Tracy (AKA) Nicole for two years now, she may not be a saint but no way in hell is she dumb enough to flash big cash at the dope house (she is very street smart)

    So I think your SW friend is talking shit to keep you away from other SW's (just my two cents)

    I can't remember the SW that told me about Barbie, can you remind me?
    Sorry, she would rather have me not say who she is because of causing problems, but I consider the source knows I dream of others and is ok with it, so talking shit is not the reason, and prior to me being told that, another WSW, maybe Jennifer, not sure though, I ran into and she told me on the day it happened to sunshine October 2010. So it comes from two sources that told it to me about it a year apart. Seems unlikely its make up. But I would not think about Barbie going something like that from what I know of her, but you said she is heading downhill fast, so who knows. Barbie told me she was trying to get back to Ann Arbor back in Sept, but I can see she did not make it. These SWs are not thinking clearly when they have money and nodding out from all the meds they just used in the dope house. You been around a while and know that these SW are like on their meds and when they are not. Either case, you never let your guard down or your wallet and keys laying out. Like the one member stated, he has them hold it for him when he uses the john, so he knows where their hands are and they can't steal.

  9. #2849
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Further note, just looking for another opinion: Do you prefer backpage girls or SWers? Like I said in the last PM, at least in my experience, BP girls don't do as much and are more money. And aren't necessarily hotter. Maybe I've been calling the wrong ones. Swer (probably heavier addicts) get crazy. Your thoughts?
    Jd2011, I always dreamed about SWs, but I wanted to dream about someone "higher class" and someone not worried about their meds, so Temptation had some good reviews on this board and for. 6 for the 1/2 for CFS starting w BJ, the $ was right for the quality and my first time with a BP girl. It was a happy dream, maybe better if I regularly dreamed of her, but been busy with other dreams. You just have to watch the ones that are SW and show up on BP looking for 1. 5 or 2. And the next day they are a SW for. 4. You will read many posting of that if you go back. I dreamed about Temptation at her room, which I never go to where a SW or even a BP would want to go to maintain control and not get jacked by going to their spot. But others on the board confirmed it was good, so I went. I heard of some rumors and posting on this board of mongers going to abandoned garages, houses and even possible know dope houses. Those are just asking to be robbed, assaulted or killed. Set up by the SW or not. Wrong place, wrong time and they know you have money on you. IMHO, spend the. 3 and pick your location. I think your life is worth. 3. I went twice to their location in my years and the first went ok down by Cass when it was hopping years ago (the SW was hot and I hate doing things in a car cause I got stopped by DPD just before that in the Cass area, handcuffed and talked to and then released (that was the good days when they did not care or have the law to take your car) and once over this past summer in the triangle area at a notel the SW wanted (forgot the past cause the other head was doing the thinking and it was just meeting blond hair Heather, thin like I like and posted on this board) and it was light when it started and dark when I left and I felt lucky to get out of there without getting jacked with all the dopeboys and others hanging around near my car. I believe this hobby should be legal and let LEO do more important things with our tax dollars, like crime and the murder rate in Detroit. Maybe I am dreaming, but with all the members on this and all others boards, a petition should get started for a Federal law change to legalize it and stop all the cat and mouse games and waste of tax payer's money. Just think, SW and BP'er would actually be paying taxes, only if they claimed 50% of it, LOL The clubs are just a start of it and leo in mostly looking the other way. I was in Tenn. And Houston, Texas and just walk into a place just as if I was in Nevada. It was safe and great. No wasting time / gas for the hobby looking. Maybe an attorney representing this board or others, which I won't state for the forum rules, will get the ball rolling for all of us. Just my thoughts, opinion and off my soap box. Keep safe out there.

  10. #2848

    Hot JR

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Jim  [View Original Post]
    The R is hot right now, just seen 5 le, few tow trucks and two mongers getting pinched. Stay safe guys.
    Agree totally, I can't believe the amount of LE and lack of SWer's lately. I've cruised last 4 day's and same experiance. Can't wait for Detroit to run out of money, maybe then then they'll get rid of of 20 or so cop's and whats left will have to try and answer a 911 call in less then 45 minutes!

  11. #2847
    Last night at about 7 pm a bunch of LE went flying down JR to a house. It looked like a murder scene. Considering the neighbor hood I am not surprised about this. I think the crack down was a result of it and scared the girls away. On another not I bumped into Strawberry at the Liquor Store but passed due to the police activity. I will recon again tonight and see if it is quiet and let you know. Don't worry not planning on picking anyone up.

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    Could you give the time of day or streets where you saw le? Be more specific!

  12. #2846
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    Could you give the time of day or streets where you saw le? Be more specific!
    Was typing it up on the phone as I was driving, so I was kind of in a rush, hoping to get the word out asap.

    I was in the area around 4:15, then at about 4:45 it heated up QUICKLY. Seen approx 4 cruisers, then the tow trucks roaming around like vultures.

    Right before then, seen a few pretty decent, skinny WSW out. One of them prancing around really making it obvious. I was just checking out the eye candy between clients, so wasn't looking to pickup, but I'm sure some of the ones I've seen have been mentioned here (I'm more MP or Escort guy, not much SW experience).

  13. #2845
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Jim  [View Original Post]
    The R is hot right now, just seen 5 le, few tow trucks and two mongers getting pinched. Stay safe guys.
    Could you give the time of day or streets where you saw le? Be more specific!

  14. #2844

    Recon

    Was down on the Ave this afternoon, saw only one short hair blond WSW. 3-4 in looks, skinny long legs, jeans north of loyno, and then to Fort and saw one long hair blond, possible 3-4 in looks also, did not get a good look due to coat hoodie, but a marked DPD car had a truck pulled over and I would not do a turn around with LEO sitting here in front of the truck with direct site to the party store she was standing at. Did not see the cute in the white pants that was hanging by the construction site on Fort. Anyone come across her yet, is she a WSW or leo?

  15. #2843
    Further note, just looking for another opinion: Do you prefer backpage girls or SWers? Like I said in the last PM, at least in my experience, BP girls don't do as much and are more money. And aren't necessarily hotter. Maybe I've been calling the wrong ones. Swer (probably heavier addicts) get crazy. Your thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    I had her digits, as I dream of her a couple of times before you, so most likely what digits I have are no good, Sorry Jd2011. I'll PM you Jd2011 if I have them or can get them. Sounds like you like the same spinner / petite type like me. I will have to try calling her. She hangs around a well known SW that I have dreamed about a quite a while now and was telling me the other day the Barbie a few weeks back stole a gun and about $700 cash from a monger that took her to his house and then got rob back at the dope house as she was bragging about it. This SW has no reason to lie to me about this. Any one else had word on this. She seem very sweet and not like that at all to me. But you never know with these SW. Catch them at the wrong time (med sick) or the chance appears to take something, they may. I heard another WSW sunshine stole hundreds from a monger that took her to his house and did the same thing, got rob back at the dope house bragging about it. Keep you stuff locked down, unless you do not want it, for the newbies out there, and watch you wallets while dreaming about your BJ, as they have walking fingers as I got mine taken about 10 years ago in Pontiac in the old track, but found it missing right after she got out and went after her and got it back. Be careful out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape