Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2842

    Watch it out there guys

    The R is hot right now, just seen 5 le, few tow trucks and two mongers getting pinched. Stay safe guys.

  2. #2841

    Jennifer on the R

    Took a drive down the R earlier today around 1130am. Saw Jennifer, BSW walking down the R around Nevada. Skinny, spinner type, probably in her early to mid 30s, probably a 7 on SW scale. Didn't have much in the way of curves, but had a decent face and full head of curly hair. I drove by a couple times to try and get a better look and to make sure the coast was clear. The third time around I caught her attention and so when I stopped on a side street she hurried on over and hopped in. Once we got the LE check out of the way and got past the initial awkwardness we agreed on half and half for a grant. She directed me down to a secluded one way, but once we got there and in the backseat we realized that neither of us had any covers. So off to the nearest gas station we went. Unfortunately the lottery deadline was around then so there was a huge line. I had her wait in the car for about 15 minutes, but she was cool about the whole thing. We went back to the spot and got down to business. She put a cover on me and then went to town giving a nice, slow, wet CBJ. Really great head skills. Once she got me to the edge she proceeded to bend over and let me get it doggy till I busted. She was very tight and not that wet, and I thought the CBJ was better than the cfs. Overall she had a really great attitude, and while she wasn't a 10 by any means, she was skinny and didn't show any signs of being worn out etc. All in all I would say she is worth the repeat if you really need to nut, but she isn't anything extraordinary. Since the whole car thing was kind of uncomfortable and a little too public than I prefer she offered to go to a room or something next time and she also shared the digits. If I'm needing it bad enough, I'll call her back.

  3. #2840

    John R stroll on Thursday 12/1- sorry for delay

    Went on a stroll in the AM on the R last Thursday but been busy so late report.

    Saw a few out but all were older until I saw the younger, thinner one I asked about before (someone said it was Sandra but they were wrong). She was between 7 and 8 and decided to scoop her up. She is the Infamous (?) Halo. She does look good even in the car that is for sure. She quoted. 4 for BBJ but no CIM and I countered for. 2 She reluctantly agreed and off we went. She was very pleasant to me, careful of putting napkins around (LOL). She gave a great BBJ for a while and I was roaming all over- I like her body- thin with small "a" cups. She has reddish hair and a mole on her cheek (in the middle) and she does look young. She stopped the BBJ and started to use her hand to finish and I really did not mind this time as I was able to roam up front. She cleaned me up and we headed back to drop her off. She almost fell asleep- claimed it was from studying very late for class. I asked about other services- she said normal is. 5 for BBJ, .8 for FS and 1. 0 for both. I had to chuckle inside as that was high but was not going to argue, just liked what she looked like. She was wearing PJ bottoms! I dropped her off in the hood and she said she was picking up some weed from her friend. Whatever!

    I have digits for active seniors but I am not sure anyone wants Halo's number! Nor how long it will work. If anyone wants to trade- looking for small spinner brunettes.

    Stay Safe!

  4. #2839
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    What are good notels in the area of the ave? What is a good place instead of the victory? I assume you are talking about the victory on telegraph? You can pm me if you prefer. Thanks guys,

    JD
    Both victory notels on tele / grand river and mi ave / wy. Just pulling into the parking lot can get you a ticket. 10 people last month was trying to get a class action lawsuit filed against DPD for issuing such tickets. Head to Lincoln park-Dix / Outerdrive by BabaBing or across the street south (not the best, but cheap) or Melvindale-Oakwood / Dix area (a bit better) and leo seems to stay away. You will find some low cost notels down in that area and its too far for them to walk back, so if they were going to set you up and leave, they won't be willing to go in the first place. I have had a couple SW ask for extra. 1.2 for the extra drive time, but I am not a car guy and dreams mostly of FS, so after a leo and finger smell and attitude check, LOL its off dreaming and its worth it for me.

  5. #2838

    Differant "Barbie"

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Wow. She looks good. Anyone have solid intel on her? Digits, location, $, etc?

    Thanks,

    JD
    Here is a girl for you. She goes by Temptation on Backpage, but wears a "Barbie" neckless. She only put up ads once in a while. Usually in the Southfield area. Dreamed about her once for CFS, .6 1/2hr plus. 2 tip. Dreamed I got to hotel and she meet me at the door, naked and wet from the shower and took me right into the bedroom. Sweet girl. Normal two phone call steps to dream of her. PM me for her digits if interested. I would like to see her in one of your photo layouts.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	2376
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	156234

    Click image for larger version

Name:	003A.jpg
Views:	2004
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	156235

    Click image for larger version

Name:	009.jpg
Views:	2025
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	156236

    Click image for larger version

Name:	055.jpg
Views:	1748
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	156237

  6. #2837

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    Yes this is the girl "Barbie"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Wow. She looks good. Anyone have solid intel on her? Digits, location, $, etc?

    Thanks,

    JD
    I had her digits, as I dream of her a couple of times before you, so most likely what digits I have are no good, Sorry Jd2011. I'll PM you Jd2011 if I have them or can get them. Sounds like you like the same spinner / petite type like me. I will have to try calling her. She hangs around a well known SW that I have dreamed about a quite a while now and was telling me the other day the Barbie a few weeks back stole a gun and about $700 cash from a monger that took her to his house and then got rob back at the dope house as she was bragging about it. This SW has no reason to lie to me about this. Any one else had word on this. She seem very sweet and not like that at all to me. But you never know with these SW. Catch them at the wrong time (med sick) or the chance appears to take something, they may. I heard another WSW sunshine stole hundreds from a monger that took her to his house and did the same thing, got rob back at the dope house bragging about it. Keep you stuff locked down, unless you do not want it, for the newbies out there, and watch you wallets while dreaming about your BJ, as they have walking fingers as I got mine taken about 10 years ago in Pontiac in the old track, but found it missing right after she got out and went after her and got it back. Be careful out there.

  7. #2836

    Afternoon Stroll

    I started with the usual stroll on John R about 4:30pm yesterday. After a few passes and not a SW to be seen, I decided to head down to Michigan Ave. *Strolled that and fort street and came up empty. Maybe due to the weather. I then decided to embark on a strip club tour. See that thread for full report.

  8. #2835

    Yes this Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    Is this the blond Barbie you speaking of?

    Attachment 155934

    Attachment 155935

    Attachment 155936
    Yes this is the girl "Barbie"

  9. #2834
    Wow. She looks good. Anyone have solid intel on her? Digits, location, $, etc?

    Thanks,

    JD

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    Is this the blond Barbie you speaking of?

    Attachment 155934

    Attachment 155935

    Attachment 155936

  10. #2833
    What are good notels in the area of the ave? What is a good place instead of the victory? I assume you are talking about the victory on telegraph? You can pm me if you prefer. Thanks guys,

    JD

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it does depend on the area. Near the Ave, I rather get out of area cause of the word DPD is coming down at the Crest, for those who go there, and ticketing about short stays and things have been hot at the Victory, I would not even pull into that parking lot. Just don't take the Michigan Ave thru Dearborn out of the area, Dearborn Leo is sitting sometimes past the gas station and checking the notels parking lot and pulling up to cars pulling in or a person sitting in the car while checking in. Thanks for the info on the R notels.

  11. #2832
    I dreamt of her several months ago. I concur that the service is good. I went around the world at a notel for. 50 I think. She is a bigger girl and kinda sloppy though. I wouldn't repeat unless in a pinch as I tend to go for the spinners. She's not bad in a pinch though. Just my 2 cents.

    Stay safe,

    JD

    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfAsses  [View Original Post]
    Mongered yesterday twice on John R found none (SW's) but Leo's.

    Mongered today afternoon at lantz and found bee.

    Damage 40.

    Speaks greek.

    Service is not bad.

    Attachment 156001

  12. #2831

    Lucy

    Met Lucy on JR and have to say that I was thrilled to see a decent looking SW on jr. She said that she has been there for a while working the area, but I have never seen her. Any way I had a dream that she was decent looking between a 7/8 had decent sees a tight butt, and was dressed in clean clOthes. Smelled like she had just done laundry. Gave a good BBBJ and took the FS quite well. I'll repeat if I see her again.

  13. #2830

    Bee

    Mongered yesterday twice on John R found none (SW's) but Leo's.

    Mongered today afternoon at lantz and found bee.

    Damage 40.

    Speaks greek.

    Service is not bad.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo(1).jpg
Views:	3677
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	156001

  14. #2829

    Stephanie

    Ran into this brown-haired. 5'6".25 yo WSW at the gas station at 8 and JR. Couldn't partake but said she lives a little north of there and had a place. Any feedback? I may go back and find her later.

  15. #2828

    Amazing blond

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking around and haven't seen much of anything anywhere. Well, at least anything worth taking a second look at. I decided to head over to fort again, and I have to say that I saw an absolutely amazing blonde by the construction across from the party store. This girl looked like she might be in her early 20's probably 5'10", and slim. I rolled past her three times and got the look, but decided against scooping her as her uncle was hanging around just a few blocks away. They were sitting down a side street but I was getting a bad vibe so I passed. Any intel on this looker?

    Also Lexus whom I'd mentioned in an earlier post was found at the party store.

    One would think that with the warmer weather the other night, the SW's would be out in force. Has there been a major cleanup? I haven't heard too Much in terms of stings. Oh well, maybe the ladies decided to head down south for the winter.
    That is the same girl I reported that I seen hanging by the construction site mostly and towards the bank on fort. I got the same vibe as a known WSW that I know did walk past her and no words were exchanged. SW all know each other and usually will stop and talk. Any new intel on this SW?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape