Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4744

    Differant "Barbie"

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Wow. She looks good. Anyone have solid intel on her? Digits, location, $, etc?

    Thanks,

    JD
    Here is a girl for you. She goes by Temptation on Backpage, but wears a "Barbie" neckless. She only put up ads once in a while. Usually in the Southfield area. Dreamed about her once for CFS, .6 1/2hr plus. 2 tip. Dreamed I got to hotel and she meet me at the door, naked and wet from the shower and took me right into the bedroom. Sweet girl. Normal two phone call steps to dream of her. PM me for her digits if interested. I would like to see her in one of your photo layouts.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	2376
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	156234

    Click image for larger version

Name:	003A.jpg
Views:	2004
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	156235

    Click image for larger version

Name:	009.jpg
Views:	2025
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	156236

    Click image for larger version

Name:	055.jpg
Views:	1748
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	156237

  2. #4743

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    Yes this is the girl "Barbie"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Wow. She looks good. Anyone have solid intel on her? Digits, location, $, etc?

    Thanks,

    JD
    I had her digits, as I dream of her a couple of times before you, so most likely what digits I have are no good, Sorry Jd2011. I'll PM you Jd2011 if I have them or can get them. Sounds like you like the same spinner / petite type like me. I will have to try calling her. She hangs around a well known SW that I have dreamed about a quite a while now and was telling me the other day the Barbie a few weeks back stole a gun and about $700 cash from a monger that took her to his house and then got rob back at the dope house as she was bragging about it. This SW has no reason to lie to me about this. Any one else had word on this. She seem very sweet and not like that at all to me. But you never know with these SW. Catch them at the wrong time (med sick) or the chance appears to take something, they may. I heard another WSW sunshine stole hundreds from a monger that took her to his house and did the same thing, got rob back at the dope house bragging about it. Keep you stuff locked down, unless you do not want it, for the newbies out there, and watch you wallets while dreaming about your BJ, as they have walking fingers as I got mine taken about 10 years ago in Pontiac in the old track, but found it missing right after she got out and went after her and got it back. Be careful out there.

  3. #4742

    Afternoon Stroll

    I started with the usual stroll on John R about 4:30pm yesterday. After a few passes and not a SW to be seen, I decided to head down to Michigan Ave. *Strolled that and fort street and came up empty. Maybe due to the weather. I then decided to embark on a strip club tour. See that thread for full report.

  4. #4741

    Yes this Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    Is this the blond Barbie you speaking of?

    Attachment 155934

    Attachment 155935

    Attachment 155936
    Yes this is the girl "Barbie"

  5. #4740
    Wow. She looks good. Anyone have solid intel on her? Digits, location, $, etc?

    Thanks,

    JD

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    Is this the blond Barbie you speaking of?

    Attachment 155934

    Attachment 155935

    Attachment 155936

  6. #4739
    What are good notels in the area of the ave? What is a good place instead of the victory? I assume you are talking about the victory on telegraph? You can pm me if you prefer. Thanks guys,

    JD

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it does depend on the area. Near the Ave, I rather get out of area cause of the word DPD is coming down at the Crest, for those who go there, and ticketing about short stays and things have been hot at the Victory, I would not even pull into that parking lot. Just don't take the Michigan Ave thru Dearborn out of the area, Dearborn Leo is sitting sometimes past the gas station and checking the notels parking lot and pulling up to cars pulling in or a person sitting in the car while checking in. Thanks for the info on the R notels.

  7. #4738
    I dreamt of her several months ago. I concur that the service is good. I went around the world at a notel for. 50 I think. She is a bigger girl and kinda sloppy though. I wouldn't repeat unless in a pinch as I tend to go for the spinners. She's not bad in a pinch though. Just my 2 cents.

    Stay safe,

    JD

    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfAsses  [View Original Post]
    Mongered yesterday twice on John R found none (SW's) but Leo's.

    Mongered today afternoon at lantz and found bee.

    Damage 40.

    Speaks greek.

    Service is not bad.

    Attachment 156001

  8. #4737

    Lucy

    Met Lucy on JR and have to say that I was thrilled to see a decent looking SW on jr. She said that she has been there for a while working the area, but I have never seen her. Any way I had a dream that she was decent looking between a 7/8 had decent sees a tight butt, and was dressed in clean clOthes. Smelled like she had just done laundry. Gave a good BBBJ and took the FS quite well. I'll repeat if I see her again.

  9. #4736

    Bee

    Mongered yesterday twice on John R found none (SW's) but Leo's.

    Mongered today afternoon at lantz and found bee.

    Damage 40.

    Speaks greek.

    Service is not bad.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo(1).jpg
Views:	3677
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	156001

  10. #4735

    Stephanie

    Ran into this brown-haired. 5'6".25 yo WSW at the gas station at 8 and JR. Couldn't partake but said she lives a little north of there and had a place. Any feedback? I may go back and find her later.

  11. #4734

    Amazing blond

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking around and haven't seen much of anything anywhere. Well, at least anything worth taking a second look at. I decided to head over to fort again, and I have to say that I saw an absolutely amazing blonde by the construction across from the party store. This girl looked like she might be in her early 20's probably 5'10", and slim. I rolled past her three times and got the look, but decided against scooping her as her uncle was hanging around just a few blocks away. They were sitting down a side street but I was getting a bad vibe so I passed. Any intel on this looker?

    Also Lexus whom I'd mentioned in an earlier post was found at the party store.

    One would think that with the warmer weather the other night, the SW's would be out in force. Has there been a major cleanup? I haven't heard too Much in terms of stings. Oh well, maybe the ladies decided to head down south for the winter.
    That is the same girl I reported that I seen hanging by the construction site mostly and towards the bank on fort. I got the same vibe as a known WSW that I know did walk past her and no words were exchanged. SW all know each other and usually will stop and talk. Any new intel on this SW?

  12. #4733

    Stay or Leave

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    Depends on the area, me personally I always scoop the girl first then go to the nearest no-tell. They can usally walk back or I just drop them off a couple blocks away from the corner I pick them up (sometimes if you roll thru the sidestreets you can get them when they are coming out of a house or walking to the main road, be careful folks don't like it when you swoop up someone infront of their house or Uncle leo is watching a known crack house) you never want to take a girl out of the area, you might get pulled over or run into someone (not us) that might see you.

    Off the top of my head the best no tell places you can use in the john are area is the de lido, la renaissance motel and the Bali on 8 mile. On average the prices are 25+key deposit, its not five star but its servicable.

    Stay safe
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Hey monges,

    Just a question to throw out there. I have been a monger for years but only recently have discovered this forum. Question: do you get a short stay notell after scooping? Or do you get a room first out of the zone and then scoop and bring back to the room? I have always got a short stay after the scoop in the zone although I am now thinking it might be better to get a cheap room and bring the finds back. Your thoughts?
    Maybe it does depend on the area. Near the Ave, I rather get out of area cause of the word DPD is coming down at the Crest, for those who go there, and ticketing about short stays and things have been hot at the Victory, I would not even pull into that parking lot. Just don't take the Michigan Ave thru Dearborn out of the area, Dearborn Leo is sitting sometimes past the gas station and checking the notels parking lot and pulling up to cars pulling in or a person sitting in the car while checking in. Thanks for the info on the R notels.

  13. #4732

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    Did a little recon after work saw two WSW on JR. One was 5'5-5'7 and had hair above shoulders and looked longer in the front but didn't get a good look. May have had potential but too dark. The other not worth second look older.

    AVE saw quite a few out. Any one know of the thick LSW with curly hair?

    Started day dreaming and dreamed of a girl by the name of barbie. Couldn't see face until she walked up and I was like wow. Get in LOL. Past reports say she's been goin down hill but she looked good to me. .25 +.05. Someone has trained her well. Dropped pants and took off top soon as the car hit P.

    She used my phone as she didn't have one because it was stolen. She said she's gone through four the past year

    Any one know of the thick LSW with dark curly hair?
    Is this the blond Barbie you speaking of?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	securedownload1.jpg
Views:	4330
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	155934

    Click image for larger version

Name:	securedownload2.jpg
Views:	5156
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	155935

    Click image for larger version

Name:	securedownload4.jpg
Views:	5382
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	155936

  14. #4731
    Damn it's been slim pickin's lately. Rolled the G, did a rare roll down the R, Looped the triangle a few times, hit some other old haunts.

    Then I tripped over my own D*ck and found a newbie. Literally almost ran her ass over as I was playing with the not so smart phone again. Didn't even think she was a worker, but to my surprise! Brunette spinner type, clean, sweet heart attitude, and wow what a pretty face. Got digits for later just as our favorite uncle showed up to put an end to things before they got started. No damage done as we both had cause to be legit.

  15. #4730
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    About 9 PM Sunday, I did a quick stroll on the G near SF. Nothing at all on it or the side streets. Then. 5 minutes later, after a quick spin down 8 Mile, I come back and there's 3 WSWs one at each corner. I recognized one from before as Terri but decided on Lindsey. She had dark hair in pigtails (the better to grab) , A cups, thin but not anorexic, spinner-type, seemed a little loopy but was overall terrific. Very good BBBJTCIM, BLS, complete with enough audio to make it more fun. Plus she got the pants down by the knees and let me fingerplay. We were interrupted by traffic twice and had to move but she didn't get squirrelly. Well worth. 2. She said she was temporarily staying at a room in a motel rented by some friend who was out of town, that the motel was over at 7 Mile and Schafer but that she usually was over near the G. I'd repeat, especially FS. Nice girl, Gemworthy.
    Repeated early the other day (6 AM). Got the same good BBBJTCIM, BLS, not enough time for FS. I've got to find a better spot though; lots of traffic and house lights.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape