Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2811
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    [Just to be a little on topic when I was just a john at first she really had learned a thing or too from all those BJs. She could do something I was really impressed by which was to make me nut hard in her mouth within a minute or two using only her mouth, no hands at any time, even if I was trying to hold back. I think if anybody is organizing a sex olympics the no hands BJ to completion has to be a major event. I personally like long slow bjs and she was fine with that but after 20 or 30 minutes of slow sucking I could just say do your thing and she could make me bust a nut in no time, mouth only.
    I've never met this lady but I agree that no-hands seems to take skill and creativity. IMO, there are too many SWs whose idea of a BJ is to use their hand on you while holding your tip in their mouth. There used to be a redhead along Gratiot who was quite talented at no-hands but I haven't seen her since spring.

  2. #2810
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidB43  [View Original Post]
    Wow, you jst described my girl Ashley from SW detroit to a T. But, she was suppose to go to rehab 3 weeks ago, and when it was time to go, said forget it!
    She obviously hadn't hit bottom yet. With the girl I was writing about, she first told me it was just xanax and not that much. Then when things didn't make sense OK she needs a lot of Xanax, then she eventually told me about the heroin too very reluctantly because that is such a heavy duty scary thing. I mention this because when she first told me the story about just doing a little xanax I believed that. She really didn't seem like an addict. This is a really sweet kinda innocent seeming girl in her early 20's. I think a big factor in her hitting bottom was how physically difficult it was for her to just find a vein anymore. She was in experience terms hardly innocent. Probably having given several thousand guys bjs. But she really was in some meaningful sense just an innocent kid too because being young and cute she never had to steal cheat or hurt anybody to get money and this very tightly constrained life left her still a teenager in terms of maturity.

    [Just to be a little on topic when I was just a john at first she really had learned a thing or too from all those BJs. She could do something I was really impressed by which was to make me nut hard in her mouth within a minute or two using only her mouth, no hands at any time, even if I was trying to hold back. I think if anybody is organizing a sex olympics the no hands BJ to completion has to be a major event. I personally like long slow bjs and she was fine with that but after 20 or 30 minutes of slow sucking I could just say do your thing and she could make me bust a nut in no time, mouth only. That got me interested but I found that there was no way to be a john and a friend at the same time so sadly I gave up the bjs]

    I met her as a john but stopped that and had a no sex / no money friendship for a couple months before she went into rehab.

    I think I would recognize tracks much better now. I mention this for guys like me who are inclined to believe what they are told by SW girls. I think there are plenty of dancers for example who are relatively straight but very few street girls who are not addicts. Just something to be aware of.

  3. #2809

    All quiet in the West side

    I was expecting the ladies to be out in numbers today, after the crappy weather yesterday. Like squirrels, they should be out gathering up 'nuts' before the next round of wind and rain. Alas, it is not so today.

    I did run into Lisa over off Fenkell around mid-day. Since there was NOBODY else around, I thought I would take a turn with this older, but decent looking (from a distance, I guess) BSW. Between the broken teeth and the ghetto attitude, I would have better off just handing her the money and rolling on by.

    Oh well, I just hope my backup plan comes through for me in the triangle this evening.

  4. #2808

    Fort

    I've been looking around and haven't seen much of anything anywhere. Well, at least anything worth taking a second look at. I decided to head over to fort again, and I have to say that I saw an absolutely amazing blonde by the construction across from the party store. This girl looked like she might be in her early 20's probably 5'10", and slim. I rolled past her three times and got the look, but decided against scooping her as her uncle was hanging around just a few blocks away. They were sitting down a side street but I was getting a bad vibe so I passed. Any intel on this looker?

    Also Lexus whom I'd mentioned in an earlier post was found at the party store.

    One would think that with the warmer weather the other night, the SW's would be out in force. Has there been a major cleanup? I haven't heard too Much in terms of stings. Oh well, maybe the ladies decided to head down south for the winter.

  5. #2807

    Real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by John Draven  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, I am new to the mongering thing. Been lurking for awhile. I was cruising thru John R today and at the intersection of Lantz I see a tall gal. She was easily 5'9" with short red hair. Good looking face. She had a beige sweater that stopped at her waist and a beige dress that went down to her heal. It had nice pattern on it. She has a large tattoo on her right side stomach. She was easily a 10 and slim but not thin. She was actually crossing on Lantz and waved at me. The guy in front of me almost stopped dead in the middle of the road and I almost slammed into him. Geez! Since this is my first time mongering and have read the forum many many times through and want to be safe. I did not see LE. I had to turn back around on Lantz toward John R. She is now on the corner and I am waiting for traffic and she waves at me and smile. Pointing at me to cross over John R to meet her. I glanced across the streets and there were cars parked on side streets and people around. I felt uncomfortable about doing this. I didn't want to be stung or my cherry popped on my first attempt.

    Although I was watching her I was paying close attention to my surrounding. I noticed she had lifted her dress slightly up a little bit when she pointed for me to meet her. At that moment, I said I am not chancing it and turn left on John R heading back to 8 mile and got out of dodge. I felt she was motioning a sign by lifting her dress slightly. Am I wrong to split or a little paranoid?

    Did anyone see her or know who she is?
    5'9" with a short haircut and red dye job, lots of ink, pretty smile in a very nice face, likes to wear dresses and has a nice set of shoulders? That would be Natalie. Please treat her kindly. She is one of the good ones.

  6. #2806
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    I think this is a correct summary. I was pretty good friends with a SW this summer. She was basically a sweet girl but had been doing heroin since was 13 and xanax for 5 years or so too. Xanax, benzodiazapines are highly physically addictive too. She had great difficulty actually finding a vein to hit. She really had no spare time at all or time to do anything but try to make money, score drugs or use them. This doesn't mean she was't still a nice ordinary person for all that. But driven to take care of business all the time with no slack. Despite all that she was very organized, neat, clean. You don't go out and street walk unless you have more powerful and relentless motivation than non-addicts are likely to have. Just meeting her or talking to her though you wouldn't have thought she did anything at all even when she was spending 24/7 focused on it.

    She made it to residential treatment and is now off it and ok. But of course at great risk.
    Wow, you jst described my girl Ashley from SW detroit to a T. But, she was suppose to go to rehab 3 weeks ago, and when it was time to go, said forget it!

  7. #2805

    Recon. Triangle & The R

    Drove the R and Triangle between midnight and 2am Saturday night. Surprisingly dead. There was a TSW near Nevada. And a haggard BSW and WSW near 8. Middle of the R was dead.

    Triangle was completely dead.

  8. #2804

    Triangle

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    When you are doing something new and risky, paranoia is your friend. Why take a chance if your intuition is saying don't do it. If she's real, she'll be back.
    You make a very good point. I have been driving up and down John R. And streets near by a few times a week. I have talked to one girl but have not let them in my car yet. I am somewhat new to this and if I see a girl out a few times or am comfortable with them, then I will scoop them up.

    I have seen a few girls that look to good to be out there those are the ones that make me nervous.

    Hopefully I will have something to report when I get comfortable with the area.

    I don't know exactly what the triangle is but but I have been driving down John R. 6 mile, Woodward and 8 mile. I know John R is part of it but if there is others streets that are part of the triangle any feedback is appreciated.

    Happy Hunting

  9. #2803
    For the record, I was kidding with my post below. I just thought a little humor doesn't hurt!

    Good information everyone, keep on sharing the knowledge.

  10. #2802

    How Things Work

    I think this is a correct summary. I was pretty good friends with a SW this summer. She was basically a sweet girl but had been doing heroin since was 13 and xanax for 5 years or so too. Xanax, benzodiazapines are highly physically addictive too. She had great difficulty actually finding a vein to hit. She really had no spare time at all or time to do anything but try to make money, score drugs or use them. This doesn't mean she was't still a nice ordinary person for all that. But driven to take care of business all the time with no slack. Despite all that she was very organized, neat, clean. You don't go out and street walk unless you have more powerful and relentless motivation than non-addicts are likely to have. Just meeting her or talking to her though you wouldn't have thought she did anything at all even when she was spending 24/7 focused on it.

    She made it to residential treatment and is now off it and ok. But of course at great risk.

  11. #2801
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    When I read something like.

    this

    (sorry, don't really mean to call you out, but this is the post that put me in the mind to write this) I realize that a lot of guys here really don't understand what's going on.[/list][/list]
    Mystery Date, I take no offense with you using my post as a reference. I was sort of being sarcastic with my post. One day I hope to experience crack cocaine and heroin. Lately, my orgasms have not been as intense as they use to be and thus, are not satisfying enough for me. Perhaps, it will pass with time, I do not know. I also seem to suffer from "retrograde ejaculation". When I sometimes pee, sperm build-up from my bladder comes out at the end (no, it's not an STD. LOL) So this is good information to know! For now, I will have dreams of smoking weed and eating mushrooms. The beautiful thing about "dreaming" of picking up SWs is that you have a direct connection to drugs. I'm sort of a loner myself, so I do not have connections like most people do.

    Thanks

  12. #2800

    Haliarious

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    LOL thats awsome, love that movie. Yeah baby

  13. #2799
    Her name might be Brandy? I think she mentioned a son around 15 to. She may be from the Dearborn area. Any other intel?

    Quote Originally Posted by No Spec  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty sure I know her, anymore info? Tattoos, markings, how many kids, anything? Old number maybe?

  14. #2798

    How Things Work

    I've noticed a lot of posts from relative newbies lately that betray a keen misunderstanding of how things work for street girls (and probably most BP girls and some strippers, too)

    First,

    read this

    It's as succinct an explanation of what's going on with most working girls as you'll ever read. I am sure there are some girls who blow guys like us for a living who aren't drug addicts, but by and large you're not going to find a whole lot of them (10-20% maybe?).

    Most of this information comes from retired working girls / recovering addicts. I was a hobbyist for years and didn't know this stuff until these ladies informed me. I hope others find it useful.

    There are heroin addicts and crack addicts, and some that are hooked on both.

    The heroin addicts have a physical need to cop drugs several times a day. This is non-negotiable — unless they manage to stay on a treatment program (methadone) or do rapid detox (suboxone) they will become physically sick (profoundly) and experience painful withdrawal symptoms. These are the girls you see always Out there, the ones who are out every day. These girls need to generate at least $100 / day to maintain.
    1. They probably started out dabbling (snorting) as a recreational thing and developed a habit. Early on they'll be able to keep funded with semi-legit hustles (an actual job, or a sugar daddy, support from family members, minor criminal activity (retail fraud, check kiting, etc.) but will soon find themselves unable to generate enough cash.
    2. Eventually they'll start doing UTR dates. The SO or sugar daddy finds out, cuts off support, and this is when they hit the streets.

    The cocaine addicts fall into two categories.
    1. Bingers. These are the ones who get their paycheck, SSI check, or allowance (sugar daddy) and buy and use a crapload of drugs in a short period. Some of them snap out of it after a few days and go back home.
    2. Clockers. These girls have more severe crack habits. Though cocaine isn't as physically addictive as heroin, it is strongly addictive psychologically. A lot of these girls never leave the crack house. They do dates inside the houses (male crackheads with money) , latch onto the dealers (giving them sex directly in exchange for drugs) , and only hit the stroll when there's no more revenue to be had inside the house. You and I will rarely see these girls.
      1. Some of them are so 'chronic' that they have to continually cycle to the street and back to the dealers. These are the scary girls with the thousand-yard stare and the 'up 3 days' stagger / wobble.
      2. The thing to remember is that these girls are essentially homeless. They sleep at the crack house. They live In the crack house, which is a very dicey existence. When I read something like.

        this

        (sorry, don't really mean to call you out, but this is the post that put me in the mind to write this) I realize that a lot of guys here really don't understand what's going on.

  15. #2797
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    This dream was about a year and a half ago. Again, it was very good. For the life of me, I don't remember her name. Talked to her on John are by Cfold, gave me her digits as I didn't have much time at the moment. I called her later and hooked up with her at her hotel room in north Warren. WS, medium length brown hair, chunky, ethnic looking, kind of a flabby body from kids, early 30's. I don't usually go for this type, but she seemed straight, down to earth, and she already had a decent room in a good area so I was intrigued. When I got there, I would have immediately bolted at the least sign of trouble. She was straight up, honnest. The real deal. I think she may have been operating from BP. I didn't even know what BP was at the time. Not sure how or why she ended up in the John R area but I think she took a bus back to her room. In any case, the BBBJ w / BSL & DT was very good. I give her skills in this area an 8. 5 to 9. No rush, all the time in the world. CFS was good and include mish, CG, RCG, K9. Again, no rush and she really got into it. Totally open with pics and vids. Pretty much a GFE although I never DFK or DATY as much as I might want to sometimes. I blew a huge load all over her face for the finish and she actually lightly sucked it after for about 5 minutes after I came with my jizz all over her face. Does anyone recognize her? Have name, location, digits?

    Be Safe.

    JD
    I am pretty sure I know her, anymore info? Tattoos, markings, how many kids, anything? Old number maybe?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape