Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2797
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    This dream was about a year and a half ago. Again, it was very good. For the life of me, I don't remember her name. Talked to her on John are by Cfold, gave me her digits as I didn't have much time at the moment. I called her later and hooked up with her at her hotel room in north Warren. WS, medium length brown hair, chunky, ethnic looking, kind of a flabby body from kids, early 30's. I don't usually go for this type, but she seemed straight, down to earth, and she already had a decent room in a good area so I was intrigued. When I got there, I would have immediately bolted at the least sign of trouble. She was straight up, honnest. The real deal. I think she may have been operating from BP. I didn't even know what BP was at the time. Not sure how or why she ended up in the John R area but I think she took a bus back to her room. In any case, the BBBJ w / BSL & DT was very good. I give her skills in this area an 8. 5 to 9. No rush, all the time in the world. CFS was good and include mish, CG, RCG, K9. Again, no rush and she really got into it. Totally open with pics and vids. Pretty much a GFE although I never DFK or DATY as much as I might want to sometimes. I blew a huge load all over her face for the finish and she actually lightly sucked it after for about 5 minutes after I came with my jizz all over her face. Does anyone recognize her? Have name, location, digits?

    Be Safe.

    JD
    I am pretty sure I know her, anymore info? Tattoos, markings, how many kids, anything? Old number maybe?

  2. #2796

    Link Doesn't Work

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlmred1954  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you guys have special web access.
    Google's your (occasional) friend:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h--h0XN6Iy4

    Mostly foreign, faces blurred, fast scrolling may cause dizziness.

  3. #2795

    Lexus or alexis

    Was down Fort street yesterday afternoon and nothing was out, no SW or LEO. I thought after all the rain the night before and such a sunny day, a lot would be out. I was looking for Lexus or alexis that Oneknot found. Anyone else run across her? What cross street or area on Fort did you find her at, Oneknot? I seen the tiny blonde in skin tight white pants on a earlier trip down Fort last Friday, but she kept hanging down at the construction site and a phone co lift truck working right at the on the lines and was not sure about her.

  4. #2794
    Quote Originally Posted by John Draven  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, I am new to the mongering thing. Been lurking for awhile. I was cruising thru John R today and at the intersection of Lantz I see a tall gal. She was easily 5'9" with short red hair. Good looking face. She had a beige sweater that stopped at her waist and a beige dress that went down to her heal. It had nice pattern on it. She has a large tattoo on her right side stomach. She was easily a 10 and slim but not thin. She was actually crossing on Lantz and waved at me. The guy in front of me almost stopped dead in the middle of the road and I almost slammed into him. Geez! Since this is my first time mongering and have read the forum many many times through and want to be safe. I did not see LE. I had to turn back around on Lantz toward John R. She is now on the corner and I am waiting for traffic and she waves at me and smile. Pointing at me to cross over John R to meet her. I glanced across the streets and there were cars parked on side streets and people around. I felt uncomfortable about doing this. I didn't want to be stung or my cherry popped on my first attempt.

    Although I was watching her I was paying close attention to my surrounding. I noticed she had lifted her dress slightly up a little bit when she pointed for me to meet her. At that moment, I said I am not chancing it and turn left on John R heading back to 8 mile and got out of dodge. I felt she was motioning a sign by lifting her dress slightly. Am I wrong to split or a little paranoid?

    Did anyone see her or know who she is?
    When you are doing something new and risky, paranoia is your friend. Why take a chance if your intuition is saying don't do it. If she's real, she'll be back.

  5. #2793

    Link doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by ISeePorno  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you guys have special web access.

  6. #2792

    Here is the link they wanted to show

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Link does not work.
    Http://fem.orsm.net/prostitutes-on-street-view 832. Html

  7. #2791

    John R Danielle

    Snagged dark-haired Danielle (the gothy one) near Centerfold's around 7PM. Very nice girl, excellent BBBJTCWS, will repeat.

  8. #2790

    John R and lantz around 4:00pm

    Hi all, I am new to the mongering thing. Been lurking for awhile. I was cruising thru John R today and at the intersection of Lantz I see a tall gal. She was easily 5'9" with short red hair. Good looking face. She had a beige sweater that stopped at her waist and a beige dress that went down to her heal. It had nice pattern on it. She has a large tattoo on her right side stomach. She was easily a 10 and slim but not thin. She was actually crossing on Lantz and waved at me. The guy in front of me almost stopped dead in the middle of the road and I almost slammed into him. Geez! Since this is my first time mongering and have read the forum many many times through and want to be safe. I did not see LE. I had to turn back around on Lantz toward John R. She is now on the corner and I am waiting for traffic and she waves at me and smile. Pointing at me to cross over John R to meet her. I glanced across the streets and there were cars parked on side streets and people around. I felt uncomfortable about doing this. I didn't want to be stung or my cherry popped on my first attempt.

    Although I was watching her I was paying close attention to my surrounding. I noticed she had lifted her dress slightly up a little bit when she pointed for me to meet her. At that moment, I said I am not chancing it and turn left on John R heading back to 8 mile and got out of dodge. I felt she was motioning a sign by lifting her dress slightly. Am I wrong to split or a little paranoid?

    Did anyone see her or know who she is?

  9. #2789

    R stroll 11/23 10:30am Saw her again (Sandra?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsassy2  [View Original Post]
    Just past 7 mile heading north, saw a nice young, shorted, thinner, reddish haired WSW (with maybe a mole on her face but good looking to me-7-8 on scale) not wearing a coat (kinda COLD) but had on a tight sweater so "a" cups and was thinking of scooping but 2 things. 1) a LEO was parked midway between statefair and 8 mile. Empty so could have been there for the fix-it shop. 2) I turned around at 8 and went back, she was near gas station so turned on statefair and stopped a block or so down- as she is walking my way a LEO crossed statefair from a side street and that made me real nervous so I left- dang she looked good and well within my type. Does anyone know her? Is she cool? I will read back to find the description of Halo cause I think I've seen her (in past strolls) but not sure.
    Saw this WSW again near same spot- between 7 and 8 at one of the side streets closer to 7 mile (do not know the name of that street but it is one way INTO neighborhood. She kept crossing the R several times and there were some guys hanging near her so still not sure she is not LEO undercover but some one in the backpages section said this may be Sandra. There is a picture in backpage. Com from a link in backpage section of this forum and one picture looks like the WSW- the one where she has a mole on her face- right side middle- is that Sandra and is she safe? She looked good again, shorter, younger, spinner type with brown hair- nice in my book- want to partake but 2 times now too much activity around her. Any suggestions?

    Stay Safe and Rock ON.

  10. #2788
    Quote Originally Posted by MindBrain  [View Original Post]
    Thanks fellows for the responses, I got some reading to do!

    One word: laziness. LOL
    A lot of these girls are basically homeless / living in crackhouses. They're not going to spend money on a razor when there are rocks to be had.

  11. #2787

    Hit the are last night

    Was out late last night decided to go oit for a ride didn't have much time but I was going to make the best of it, right off the bat seen 4 marked leo by 6 mile gas station all pulled out and went in different directions seen 2wsw wasnt worth a second look than seen a tall BSW, thought what the hell ill give it a try made a couple passes to make sure uncle was gone then pulled down the side street were it walk up and in a deep voice said"how you doing" I was like hell no it smiled as I drove off tall long straight hair skinny 110# 5"10 waist of my time and gas but aleast everything ended safe.

    As always brother stay safe

  12. #2786

    Google StreetView

    Any of these places in the D? .

    http://fem.orsm.net/prostitutes-on-street-view 832. Html

  13. #2785
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelrat  [View Original Post]
    Have found them on Wyandotte ST East. East of the tunnell. Haven't been there in over a year, but usually can find ladies willing for. 2 BBBJ. Don't know the consequences of getting caught. Stay safe, follow the rules. They'll take USD or Canadian. Regards, TRat.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoeClocking247  [View Original Post]
    Thanks fellows for the responses, I got some reading to do!

    Quote Originally Posted by HoeClocking247  [View Original Post]
    It is kind of funny how a 24 yo girl has a 1984 style Bush.
    One word: laziness. LOL

  14. #2784

    Gem 13

    Was feeling a little horny Sunday night on my way home so gave Gem 13 a ring. Another nice BBBJTC.

  15. #2783

    Candy style

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidB43  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother, if you can provide me with a better description of her style with reference to what she looks like; and.

    The clothes she was wearing; maybe I can help.
    Alright, what can I tell you about Candy? She is quite pretty with high cheekbones and eyes that might look a little closer together than normal. Very nice smile (for me, at least) , and she fits into her jeans in a very satisfying way. I have seen her fully clothed up close, and she looks to be in great shape. I look forward to seeing what's under the hood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape