Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,006 to 34,020 of 43527
-
12-02-11 13:10 #9522Regular Member

Posts: 14Quick South Shore Report and a Question
I live on the South Shore and spend most of my hobby time down in this area. Recently I spent some time at Deanna's in Weymouth after a weird appointment screwup at Nini's new place in Weymouth. Spent a wonderful hour with a youngish (25-30) spinner type who was quite cute. A great massage with some stretching that made me feel better than I have in months. I left very happy (PM for details) with a great under the carriage release. Will repeat. Damage was $80 +s $60 (yeah a little more than usual but overall the service was fantastic.
Also has anyone been to Royal Thai in Weymouth recently? I had been there a couple times and enjoyed myself. Recently they seemed to stop advertising on CL but when I drive by they look to be open. I haven't had chance to visit in a while. Wondering if the are trying to fly UTR a bit.
Also a new place looks to have opened on Rte 53 in Hanover just past the Hanover Mall. Link is below. Will have to check it out soon and report.
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/2730493626.html
Stay Safe.
BG
-
12-02-11 12:10 #9521Senior Member

Posts: 309Framingham Body Work. Not Happy
There are 2 girls working there Amy and Jenny. I saw Jenny once and was OK but I prefer Amy.
On Monday I call for Amy and Jenny tells me she's busy all day but Jenny is free.
I call on Tuesday I'm told Amy is working by Jenny. I come over in the afternoon and Jenny says Amy stepped out to do shopping be back in 2 hours, But I can do You. I say no thanks and Leave. ICall on Wed and get Amy on Phone she recognizes me and told me she's free after 7 that night. I say its too late how about tomorow. She says OK. Well On Thursday I call at 1. 30 PM and get Amy on phone she says she's free and we make an appointment for 2. 00PM. I get there at 1. 55 PM and Jenny opens door of course. I tell her I have appointment with Amy. She looks puzzeld and says one minute. Amy comes out and tells me I have someone already who made appointment. I tell her it was me who called for that Appointment. She says she make mistake thought I was that person on the phone which was a LIE since she knows my first name and remembered me. Now I'm really Pissed so I say "Goodbye " and start waling out and Jenny folows me and say I do to U what Amy does as I open the door to get out and we all know there's a Doctor's office next door. So I get out ASAP and as I'm walking to my car I notice a shady looking guy in a red car. (LE Maybe) even though he looked young.
But this is the Last time I go to Framingham.
PS I see a new AMP place just opened in Westborough may try them out ot go to the Natick one
-
11-30-11 11:54 #9520Senior Member

Posts: 922Body Zen (Subtitle: A Rare Pw strikeout)
Found myself with a little time last week and remembered that a new place had opened in Waltham so did a Google search while in the car. Google led me to two Zens, the new one on Main and one on South. Was close to south so pulled in. Liked the set up and parking availabilty so decided why not.
Drew Kelly, a fairly attractive, tall, thin Chinese woman. Led to room and found everything neat and tidy.
Will not bore with all the details but the massage was fantastic, easily an 8 or 9. Tease was non existent and upon the flip while coming close to pw jr no contact was made. PW asked politely and then gently guided her hand. No Go.
Was offered DIY "with help" but decided if I want to go that route I will be watching Asa Akira. Decided to just let her finish.
If anyone has added info please let me know as I love the location.
Summary.
Looks / Body 7.
Massage : 8. 5.
Tease: 2 (Little brushing on the flip)
Facility: 8.
Ending: NA.
House : $60.
Tip: $5*
* PW is far from cheap but tipping $10 or $20 in these instances is just wrong and sends the wrong message.
Edit: A subsequent search leads to this place once being MaySpa, Lee's, and Green DayLast edited by Member #4868; 11-30-11 at 11:55. Reason: added info
-
11-29-11 22:38 #9519Senior Member

Posts: 63This place is just a rub and tug and that is not a given. If someone got a BBBJ it is not with the current staff.
Originally Posted by Roaminrnd
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-11 19:01 #9518Senior Member

Posts: 32Blue sky spa
Former Forever yong is now running this add with same number, has anyone tried this place since the changes took place?
* * * BLUE SKY SPA * * * GRAND OPENING!
We will completely relax your body and mind.
We are sure to make you satisfied and enjoyed our service.
We have very clean private rooms.
We off;
*Chinese Tuina.
*Chinese body work.
*Table shower / body scrub.
WE TAKE CREDIT CARDS (MASTER *VISA *DISCOVER)
Open 7 Days Hours: 9:00am. 9:00pm $45/30min $60/60min $100/90min (include table shower)
PLEACE CALL : 781-648-1888 WALK IN. WELCOME.
ADDRESS 677 MASS AVE ARLINGTON MA 02476
-
11-28-11 16:56 #9517Senior Member

Posts: 55I tried this place and won't be going back. The single most negative experience I have had.
Originally Posted by MickPK
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-11 15:36 #9516Banned Member

Posts: 311RE: Relax Time
I saw Sophia recently. I think Lisa is trying to even out the business by encouraging her regulars to see her various partners. I never like her partners as well as her, but I agreed this time. The other thing is, Lisa has some hand problems that sound like arthritis or some kind of overuse injury that's pretty painful. So I think she would like to be full time on the desk and let the younger girls catch our kids.
I was not particularly impressed with Sophia's looks or technique. On the flip, I inquired about oral (through sigh language) , and was quoted $100. It came down to 60 but I decided to stay with HR.
Originally Posted by Moby9
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-11 13:30 #9515Senior Member

Posts: 124Deannas in Weymouth
This Thai place was always one of my favorites, until this visit. Girl at front was Pam, who I met before. She recognized me right away and gave me a hug and several low bows! A very good sign. Took me to the room and to get ready and the girl, Gina, would be right in. She was and knelt down by my head brushed my cheek with her hair and ask how I would like the massage. As always I said " medium, extra sexy" and she giggled and started. Not really much of a massage, virtually no stretching, and despite my telling her no oil, she used quite a bit of it. No tease, had me flip, pointed to little me and asked "here?" I nodded yes and she did a very fast HJ. She wouldn't at anytime allow any roaming OTC. She finished the massage, went to get hot towels to wipe off the oil and then she covered my back with baby powder! I smelled from this all over and let her know that I wasn't happy about this or the oil. More hot towels, etc. And I left. Had to rush home to shower away the baby powder smell and just finished in time before having to explain why I was taking a second shower of the day.
I'll give them another try but never again with this Gina.
-
11-23-11 18:40 #9514Senior Member

Posts: 327Titty wash
I agree that some do wash up but having been in a number of places where they can't wait to get rid of me or others and move onto the next monger. I have to wonder. That would also go with DATY after. I rarely catch a cold but this was one of the only likely causes that I had mention earlier. Just be careful
Originally Posted by Yello Tail
[View Original Post]
Happy Thanksgiving gents.
-
11-23-11 17:25 #9513Senior Member

Posts: 662Titty Washing
I have wondered the same thing. I have been in places where the woman washes herself with the hot towel afterwards right in front of you. I have observed other spray rubbing alcohol on their tits afterwards. Once one clean herself up before offering her treats.
Originally Posted by TapThePie
[View Original Post]
But others have just tucked them back in the bra. One would hope that they would clean more thoroughly at the first opportunity. Though I would imagine that some don't bother cleaning up at all.
If you don't want to take chances, bring some wipes. Some women may even appreciate you being so clean.
-
11-23-11 17:08 #9512Banned Member

Posts: 1701A cold overnight?
The incubation period for contracting a cold is between 7. 10 days, so you got it elsewhere. Dr. Smoke
Originally Posted by Amp Slave
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-11 15:09 #9511Senior Member

Posts: 635Lai Lai Spa
I've been having a bit of bad luck with a couple of independents I see semi-regularly (rushing, shorting on time, lackluster service, etc.) and I didn't feel like making the drive to Providence so I decided to try Lai Lai Spa in Somerville. I am glad I did. I called first to see if they were busy. They said they weren't so I headed over. Easy to find and two hour free parking on the street. I drew Coco. She is a beautiful and delightful girl. She gave a very good massage, worked out all the kinks and soreness and had me fully relaxed. A short but nice tease before the flip and she gave a fantastic finish. Then a meticulous clean up and more massage of my shoulders, arms and head. At one point she said "This is your second time with me right?" I replied that this was my first time there (which it was) but she insisted I had been there before. I saw no reason to argue so I just agreed. As she was walking me out she said that I should come to see her more often as it was too long since my last visit. Again I saw no reason to tell her this was my first time but instead promised to come see her again soon. Back in the car I noted the time and I was inside for an hour and 10 minutes. The only way it could have been better was if they had a table shower. Recommended. 60/40.
-
11-23-11 13:11 #9510Regular Member

Posts: 8Thai place Rt 53 in Weymouth
Heading home after a Saturday at work. Went into a convenience store with a few beers under my belt. Saw the Thai place next door and walked in. Girl (Jasmine) greeted me and led me to the room.
She was dressed like she was going into battle.
She gave a good massage at the time but I hurt like hell the next day.
I took the drape off right away. But nothing for extras despite my strong sales pitch.
The worst was that during the massage she asked me if I wanted a "guy to do it".
Looks 6.
Massage 7.
HE 0.
I should have known better based on the reports here about the Thai places. Won't be back.
-
11-23-11 09:54 #9509Senior Member

Posts: 65Take care fellows
Very good point! This is just a question you want to ask before you go to a restaurant or take public transportation. If you are confident enough, go ahead enjoy it. If not, you may take necessary precautions. He He.
Originally Posted by Amp Slave
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-11 04:11 #9508Senior Member

Posts: 265Are you serious
Are you serious, your asking if these ladies wash up after a tongue bath, wouldn't you? The cold could of come from the billions things you had touch that day. Sorry put you get a raised eye on that one.
Originally Posted by Amp Slave
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





