Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Brandi Loves It

    What a fun girl! Just spend a bunch of time with Brandi. At 5'2" and 120, she is a bundle of energy.

    She is working on updating her website:

    http://brandilovesit.escort-site.com/members.phtml The correct phone number is 813-703-3160

    PM me if you want details. Bill Ho

  2. #998

    Celeste

    Looks like some warrants caught up to Celeste and she may be out of circulation for a while.

  3. #997

    Ashlee Chambers

    Has anyone experienced her? I cannot get anything to come up with on a search. I believe she lives in Tampa. PM me.

    Thanks!

  4. #996

    5th Ave and suite 13

    Quote Originally Posted by Scriviner  [View Original Post]
    I'm more of a fan of some of the other aromatherapy places but suite 13 gets the job done. Jocelyn has the nicest rack around. The St. Pete board is where you want to look for more reports on them.
    Doesn't Jocelyn work at 5th Ave (also?)? Maybe it's just the girl the guy met at 5th.

  5. #995
    Quote Originally Posted by Billsohorney  [View Original Post]
    Britneyat5 av gets high recomendations.
    I agree with Rocco. 5th Ave spa is a rip off. 813-270-4768

  6. #994
    Quote Originally Posted by Scriviner  [View Original Post]
    I'm more of a fan of some of the other aromatherapy places but suite 13 gets the job done. Jocelyn has the nicest rack around. The St. Pete board is where you want to look for more reports on them.
    Actually I did, that why I ended there. I am not a rookie, I am from Orlando so like I said before the locals know who is the one around, just I missed the good one and got the bad apple,"I guess". I think that, it is good to mention who is the girl who has 5 starts or empty sky. I have to mention that she told that she ws fired before from there but she got rehired because the other girls are not pretty as she is.Different girls, multiple experiences. I am telling mine, who ever needs the info and take your own decisions. Sorry, I should post it at St. Pete.

  7. #993
    Quote Originally Posted by Roccojeremmy  [View Original Post]
    Hello, from a fellow Orlando monger;

    I just came out from the 5th Ave Body Spa. To me, it was a ripoff. Easy setup regular 2 way call but the girl in charge is not at the place. I set up for 1hr, I waste my time with Shyla, is not the girl in the website picture but I saw her in BP before. Her breath smells like football team closet, tattooed almost the whole body, has a nice body (spinner type) but saggy TT's she looks like Lynsey Lohan but little bit worse. Service was straight to the point, business only and the conversation was talking about her kids and how she hates the other girls, what a turn off. Service was FS (Fucking Shit) , she started with CBJ 5 seconds then missionary and doggy but rush. I will not repeat ever. Maybe locals know about it but I could not find a report. Except another site but not clear. I hope the info help someone. Be advised.

    http://suite13.yolasite.com/

    They use these numbers;

    813-270-4768.

    727-657-7466
    I'm more of a fan of some of the other aromatherapy places but suite 13 gets the job done. Jocelyn has the nicest rack around. The St. Pete board is where you want to look for more reports on them.

  8. #992

    5th ave spa

    Britneyat5 av gets high recomendations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roccojeremmy  [View Original Post]
    Hello, from a fellow Orlando monger;

    I just came out from the 5th Ave Body Spa. To me, it was a ripoff. Easy setup regular 2 way call but the girl in charge is not at the place. I set up for 1hr, I waste my time with Shyla, is not the girl in the website picture but I saw her in BP before. Her breath smells like football team closet, tattooed almost the whole body, has a nice body (spinner type) but saggy TT's she looks like Lynsey Lohan but little bit worse. Service was straight to the point, business only and the conversation was talking about her kids and how she hates the other girls, what a turn off. Service was FS (Fucking Shit) , she started with CBJ 5 seconds then missionary and doggy but rush. I will not repeat ever. Maybe locals know about it but I could not find a report. Except another site but not clear. I hope the info help someone. Be advised.

    http://suite13.yolasite.com/

    They use these numbers;

    813-270-4768.

    727-657-7466

  9. #991

    5th Ave Body Spa.

    Hello, from a fellow Orlando monger;

    I just came out from the 5th Ave Body Spa. To me, it was a ripoff. Easy setup regular 2 way call but the girl in charge is not at the place. I set up for 1hr, I waste my time with Shyla, is not the girl in the website picture but I saw her in BP before. Her breath smells like football team closet, tattooed almost the whole body, has a nice body (spinner type) but saggy TT's she looks like Lynsey Lohan but little bit worse. Service was straight to the point, business only and the conversation was talking about her kids and how she hates the other girls, what a turn off. Service was FS (Fucking Shit) , she started with CBJ 5 seconds then missionary and doggy but rush. I will not repeat ever. Maybe locals know about it but I could not find a report. Except another site but not clear. I hope the info help someone. Be advised.

    http://suite13.yolasite.com/

    They use these numbers;

    813-270-4768.

    727-657-7466

  10. #990

    In with the new.

    There are several new girls who look fine. I met Jamie this week, and she was lovely. YMMV but I had a great time.

  11. #989
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorBo  [View Original Post]
    Not sure thats the only reason. One of the girls told me that Sam had a problem with the powder.

    That she was making $ to $.25 an hour and couldn't seem to afford a decent car isn't exactly a good sign on that front.
    Certainly not uncommon in this sport. Might explain why she had soooo much energy. Still one of the best I ever had. Hope she gets herself together.

  12. #988

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by FLbeach  [View Original Post]
    Lisa moved away and Sam has transportation issues. Oh, well. Two of my favs gone.
    Not sure thats the only reason. One of the girls told me that Sam had a problem with the powder.

    That she was making $ to $.25 an hour and couldn't seem to afford a decent car isn't exactly a good sign on that front.

  13. #987

    DM or what?

    Quote Originally Posted by FLbeach  [View Original Post]
    Lisa moved away and Sam has transportation issues. Oh, well. Two of my favs gone.
    Maybe if I buy Sam a car?

    So headed back to TB next month, anything out there in the DM mold I'm missing?

  14. #986
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Twogo  [View Original Post]
    Damn, Lisa's picture is down too. Samantha was exceptional, hope she's not gone for good. Heard some good feedback on Brooke though.
    Lisa moved away and Sam has transportation issues. Oh, well. Two of my favs gone.

  15. #985

    Same here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Originalwook  [View Original Post]
    It's pretty much been the same thing from them. I'll call and get voice mail & leave a message. Then follow up with an e-mail and get no response from either. That is no way to operate a business.
    Iv'e had the same experiences lately. I've also heard that the're is some "issues" with the girls answering the phones. They "are tired of answering the phone for the other bitches".

    Alas, nothing lasts forever. Hopefully they can get their act together soon.

    Smut

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape