Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2766

    Plymouth

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this little lady in the last 2 months? I had some very pleasant conversations with her back in September, but she seems to have disappeared from her usual spot. Plymouth & Wyoming area. Tiny WSW with black hair and some nice ink. Sharp girl with good skills and a professional attitude. She should be on BP charging 5 times the rates, but the drugs are definitely in the drivers' seat.

    I hope to hear she's off the street and taking care of her little kids, but I don't expect to.
    Really? Thats another old stroll of mine (btween Wyoming & M39) I gave up on years ago. Has it picked up?

  2. #2765

    John R stroll 11/17 around noon

    Took a stroll from 6 to 8 mile on john R. Saw a BBW about a 5-6 in looks, young, knock-kneed, but pretty big a few streets south of 7 mile- NOT my type!. Continued to 6 and circled around toward 8 mile. Just past 7 mile heading north, saw a nice young, shorted, thinner, reddish haired WSW (with maybe a mole on her face but good looking to me-7-8 on scale) not wearing a coat (kinda COLD) but had on a tight sweater so "a" cups and was thinking of scooping but 2 things. 1) a LEO was parked midway between statefair and 8 mile. Empty so could have been there for the fix-it shop. 2) I turned around at 8 and went back, she was near gas station so turned on statefair and stopped a block or so down- as she is walking my way a LEO crossed statefair from a side street and that made me real nervous so I left- dang she looked good and well within my type. Does anyone know her? Is she cool? I will read back to find the description of Halo cause I think I've seen her (in past strolls) but not sure.

    Too much of a LEO stroll so off I went- I am looking forward to the next time when the coast is clear!

    Also, went on the stroll in the morning around 6:30- 7:00 and not a cricket was even out, let alone a SW!

    Stay Safe
    Last edited by JS002; 11-17-11 at 15:42. Reason: added some description

  3. #2764

    Warrendale area.

    I was driving around warren-dale when I picked up a SW and hooked up with her named Tracy. She was ok, but through her I found this new gem that doesn't walk the streets but offers the same prices and even does out-call for. 3 her name is Jackie. Anyone else have any experience with her?

  4. #2763

    Candy in the Triangle

    Met a new WSW the other day, calling herself Candy, in the usual Triangle spot. She claims to have only been 'doing this' for about a week. Maybe so, maybe not. Have not sampled the menu yet, since she only wanted to stay in the car. I don't eat drive-thru if I can help it. I'm much more of a dine-in kinda guy.

    Will be trying to set up a more secluded rendezvous soon. Any intel on this one? I have read reference to a provider of the same name in the Mi Ave area, well-reviewed, and I'm wondering if there is any relation.

  5. #2762

    Veronica. From the Plymouth Road corridor

    Anyone seen this little lady in the last 2 months? I had some very pleasant conversations with her back in September, but she seems to have disappeared from her usual spot. Plymouth & Wyoming area. Tiny WSW with black hair and some nice ink. Sharp girl with good skills and a professional attitude. She should be on BP charging 5 times the rates, but the drugs are definitely in the drivers' seat.

    I hope to hear she's off the street and taking care of her little kids, but I don't expect to.

  6. #2761

    Michigan Ave

    What is the best part of Michigan Ave to stroll. It seems to me that the whole street excluding Dearborn should be good. But in the Inkster / Wayne area with all the no-tels, there is nothing.

  7. #2760
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I had not seen this activity myself, or else I would have posted about it, but I have been hearing about very aggressive sweep behavior in use recently. I've given rides to a couple of young ladies lately, and both volunteered the info that heat is definitely on. One actually left the city to lay low with family because it was too much for her. I expect to see her back in another week, of course.
    Just got done watching a report, it seems that there's a special response squad out doing aggressive police work. Basically they mainly focus on violent crime but I'm assuming things like streewalkers are included. So be aware of black unmarked crown vic's in your favorite area for a while.

    Ill post the video link in news and media report section.

    Stay safe

  8. #2759

    JR Report

    Strolled the R today around 4:30. Not really looking to scoop but you never know. Saw absolutely nothing. Just crickets chirping out there from 6 to 8 mile. Saw one marked LE cruising south but that's it. Maybe the SWs aren't adjusted to the cold yet?
    Last edited by Jd2011; 11-16-11 at 21:41. Reason: Spelling

  9. #2758

    Caliegh on mich ave

    Has anyone seen or heard news of Caliegh? She was a small petite brunette who used to walk Mich Ave. Last I had seen her (about a year ago) she was saying see was going on some talk show to help her get her life straight.

    I was just interested to see if she did, or if she found her way back on the streets.

  10. #2757
    Quote Originally Posted by SamIAm2011  [View Original Post]
    I have strolled thru the area and during the right times I have seen a few BSW and 1 WSW none worth stopping for IMHO, near the notels.
    You would think with all of the notels it would be busier.

  11. #2756

    Rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    JW this was organized like I've never seen before in the triangle. BTW, they also use to have a black guy crouched in the shadows in the doorway of the place next to the coney across from the CL. First appearances leads one to believe he's someone's protection. The bar / big parking lots just past 7 on the N side of GR give a wide view of surveillance from the shadows for the whole area as well. Don't neglect the alleys either.
    I had not seen this activity myself, or else I would have posted about it, but I have been hearing about very aggressive sweep behavior in use recently. I've given rides to a couple of young ladies lately, and both volunteered the info that heat is definitely on. One actually left the city to lay low with family because it was too much for her. I expect to see her back in another week, of course.

  12. #2755

    That reminds me

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Remember the talk about daytime being active? 10:30 AM the other day, it was monger heaven on JR. I spotted 7 different SWs just between 7 and 8, including Halo. Stunningly cute girl. That I will avoid.
    This is why I do almost all my mongering in the late morning. Early afternoon. Plenty of activity (for my taste) and a lot more visibility. I like to have a chance of seeing them while they are seeing me.

    Speaking of the time. I think it is about time for me to go to the post office (wink wink)

  13. #2754
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtsnooch  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed I stopped in for my well being yesterday afternoon. 15 and Dequindre. .8 for a very good massage. Left happy and a. 4 tip prompted a promise of a more vocal session next time. I'm guessing it was bs since I hear the menu is extraordinarily limited on the east side. 2 women working, both late 30s-early 40s. Fairly attractive.
    Dr, please repost this to the Massage Parlor section. That way, when we look for info on the place, it'll be where we expect to find it. Thanks.

  14. #2753

    Day stroll

    Remember the talk about daytime being active? 10:30 AM the other day, it was monger heaven on JR. I spotted 7 different SWs just between 7 and 8, including Halo. Stunningly cute girl. That I will avoid.

  15. #2752

    Shiatsu

    Dreamed I stopped in for my well being yesterday afternoon. 15 and Dequindre. .8 for a very good massage. Left happy and a. 4 tip prompted a promise of a more vocal session next time. I'm guessing it was bs since I hear the menu is extraordinarily limited on the east side. 2 women working, both late 30s-early 40s. Fairly attractive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape