Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2752

    Shiatsu

    Dreamed I stopped in for my well being yesterday afternoon. 15 and Dequindre. .8 for a very good massage. Left happy and a. 4 tip prompted a promise of a more vocal session next time. I'm guessing it was bs since I hear the menu is extraordinarily limited on the east side. 2 women working, both late 30s-early 40s. Fairly attractive.

  2. #2751
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    I took a stroll along Michigan Ave from Bogarts to Telegraph from 730 pm to 815p, and there was nothing human and female around. I am sure if I waited at the notels I would see some action. For the last two weeks it has been super slow.
    I have strolled thru the area and during the right times I have seen a few BSW and 1 WSW none worth stopping for IMHO, near the notels.

  3. #2750
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    One thing I have noticed is when LE does a sting in the Triangle the use the church on Fenton as a staging area (so if you think it maybe hot, check out the church parking lot) and if it's a sting by the City Limits, they will park across the street at the coney island and watch the decoy. Keep an eye out for "Martin's Towing" they do all the towing for WCS for there stings.
    JW this was organized like I've never seen before in the triangle. BTW, they also use to have a black guy crouched in the shadows in the doorway of the place next to the coney across from the CL. First appearances leads one to believe he's someone's protection. The bar / big parking lots just past 7 on the N side of GR give a wide view of surveillance from the shadows for the whole area as well. Don't neglect the alleys either.

  4. #2749

    Help with this lady

    Has anyone had experience with this lady from Detroit back page.

    Has anyone seen this young lady.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs.any-23/7175091

    I heard she used to work the streets

  5. #2748

    I went a strolling

    I took a stroll along Michigan Ave from Bogarts to Telegraph from 730 pm to 815p, and there was nothing human and female around. I am sure if I waited at the notels I would see some action. For the last two weeks it has been super slow.

  6. #2747
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Glad to hear it was a success. How about some details. That's what the forum is for. Like what was the damage? How were her looks? Was she black / white / Hispanic? How much? Where did it take place? Car? Hotel? Location of pick up? This is how we know what to look for and who to look for. You share with us and we all gain some knowledge. Get it? And again glad to help out.
    Tanya is in her mid 30's

    She is a white but not a keeper.

    Location is my car.

    Damage is 20.

    The good thing is she swallows.

    Location of pick all the way to the end on JR (8 mile) after crossing a church and a school.

    I'm not clear about location as I'm new to detroit

    NIKK

  7. #2746

    Code name Scorpion?

    Cruised the triangle again last night. I'm pretty damn sure leo had a sting going taking place on the corner where the city limits bar is and in front of the spa and motell on GR. There were at least 4 girls there. All young and appearing pretty much like normal SW's. All white girls. Except for the fact that I never saw any of these girls anywhere before in the triangle.

    Two black guys playing the thug part would occasionally appear, confer with one or more of the girls and then vanish quickly. At one point I saw one of them reach inside of one of the girls coats (adjusting something?) then she straightened herself and went back to the corner. It just didn't look right to me. Plus these guys didn't look like genuine thug material & I never saw them before either.

    Couple this with the fact that there was a B&W leo at the station on 7 & GR that moved down to the restaurant directly across GR from the city limits. Most of the windows shades were drawn in the restaurant except for a select few. Lights were on but leo's car was the only one in the lot. This place usually isn't open this time of night either. Sometimes it is, but most of the time it's not.

    At exactly 12 pm (quitting time?) I see the two dudes conversing with the girls again. I do a short loop again and everyone is gone. I mean everyone on the whole damn block gone in 30 secs. Not a minute later what do I see? Two of the shiny new DPD cars (the new ones that look like state cars with the new emblem on the door and darken out windows) rolling side by side and leaving the area. The B&W was gone now too. I'm surmising the two other cars were out of sight in the motel lot as you can't see it from the street very well.

    My advice is to stay the F away. I've rolled the triangle enough to know when something don't seem right. This looked all wrong to me. I've never seen an organized sting like this in the triangle ever. Couple it with the fact that it's been eerily quiet around the tri as of late. No girls anywhere, no thugs anywhere, hell ain't really seen the usual monger activity either.

    Take it for what it is.

  8. #2745

    Zero

    Cruised hard from 11-4, wanted to get back to watch the Lions (sigh). Sawa couple WSWs near Lantz. 1 was too old the other disappeared when I turned around, a real cutie. Saw a big booty new BSW near 6 mile but couldn't scoop her. Too many church folk out. Look 4 her next time. Hit sum of my other spots, Harper, Chalmers, Gratiot / 8, Woodward in HP, and my final ride on Warren / 96 (nothing there anymore). Found nothing. Like Twat, usually I find a gem on days like this, but not today.

  9. #2744

    Thanks for the intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Nick. Welcome to the forum. First off. Read it. I haven't been on here for too long, but I found pretty much all the info I needed by reading the forum. Next go to the home page and read the 22 rules. Then when you feel your ready, get in your car and drive to sixteen mile also known as Big Beaver, go all the way to John R. Then head south untill you get to eight mile, seven mile, six mile area. Good luck and don't let any females that have large Adams apples in your ride cause they Probly aren't a female.

    Again don't forget to read the rules and stay safe.
    Thanks for the intel. On this Saturday afternoon I cruised on 8mile & found tanya for BBBJTCIM.

  10. #2743

    11-13-11

    This morning strolled through the ave. Did not partake but there were 4 WSW out, one that was super old and fugly. One that was in jeans and a hoodie dark sunglasses, looked like early 20's near cecil. Then a nice blonde down near the dq. Then 1 older one that was a brunette, that was not bad looking for an older lady. I didn't have time to enjoy a dream.

  11. #2742

    Wednesday Night Dream in the D. Met Lisa

    Early evening, I was dreaming it was quite windy. Radio reports claimed power out in many places in the burbs. Noticed WSW (brunette. 130 or so, early 30s) looking like she wanted out of the weather along the Ave. Circled, she caught on, and we spent an enjoyable time warming her up. A ways away, found a full parking lot, donated. 25 and enjoyed oral talents. Lisa was not in a hurry and I dropped her off in a reasonable residential area after gaining digits. Will dream again.

  12. #2741

    Michelle

    Caught her on JR a few days ago in the morning. Same as before, namely really good BBBJTCIM for. 3. Definite FS next time. Carries a conversation very well, clean, cute body, not at all spacey. Shooting up the ATF list.

  13. #2740
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Granted I have pulled some of the hottest and all time greatest SW's on the absolute crappiest nights of the year, but the first good cold snap seems to shut things down, even if it's just temporarily. Or was there a party with goodie bags I didn't get the invite to?
    I sounds like the party is during the day. Our hostesses have not adapted to the cold yet.

    Give them time. I recall strolling JR in the dark at 6 AM in February and being amazed at how many were out standing out in the wind and snow.

  14. #2739
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    I'm feelin you on the redheads.
    Yea, redheads! Nikki from the triangle and her blonde GF Darlene. Some of the best freak shows I ever had on an almost weekly basis.

    I went to high school with Nikki and used to party with her back then. Every time I went to pick her up she always showed up with another hottie in tow and would say; look what I brought for us to play with. Damn, I think I'm going to hell eventually.

  15. #2738

    First cold snap equals a dry spell.

    Granted I have pulled some of the hottest and all time greatest SW's on the absolute crappiest nights of the year, but the first good cold snap seems to shut things down, even if it's just temporarily. Or was there a party with goodie bags I didn't get the invite to?

    Been on a forced retirement for a while now and finally got out and about tonight. Hit about 5 numbers I had with no luck. Even the UTR's I've been wanting to get with. Cruised the G saw a couple of WSW's that were actually too haggard for my taste and they were gone in a minute never to return. Don't do the R anymore. Hit the triangle and it was the night before Christmas out there. Not even so much as a mouse, err, Fugly BSW, anywhere. Nada nothing. The Vic looks a bit um, entrapping, with all the new landscaping though.

    Rolled south from there through some (a lot!) of the other areas discussed here before with the same results. Back through the G. Getting desperate here. Vandyke, Harper, a few other east side places I've had luck in the past. Fuck it I'm going home. Time to sleep, but not to DREAM!

    Big waste of gas and the SRH will eventually make you crazy on your self. Tomorrow I hit the UTR's I've been working on early and get a definite lock in. If you wake up Monday and hear Kam squealing on about a woman who drowned in man goo this weekend, take it as a given as to what happened. Pics at Eleven. Just saying.

    Funny shit, I got blown out earlier this week by another UTR for talking like that. She said I was just too FN weird for her. LOL. Biaaaaaatch!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape