Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 32,611 to 32,625 of 33062
-
12-01-11 15:51 #452Senior Member

Posts: 1645What you wrote is correct "Big girl, cute face, very friendly, very GFE from previous visit."
Originally Posted by MajorJack1
[View Original Post]
The last time I hooked up with her, I received a covered BJ. But she was so good at it that I enjoyed it, especially as the ending was a covered CIM.
-
11-26-11 10:58 #451Banned Member

Posts: 500What do you mean no CIM? Does she take it in her hand or a tissue or are you just out of luck? I'm not into big girls so for $60 she should at least take it in the mouth and spit.
Originally Posted by MajorJack1
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-11 18:51 #450Senior Member

Posts: 44Gothic BBW
Visited this girl again a few days ago. Just did the quick car date (60). She has great oral skills (no cover) , too bad there is no cim available. Big girl, cute face, very friendly, very GFE from previous visit. Definitely worth the time. She is currently in the bristol area.
http://www.freepostsite.com/index.ph...&postid=207622
-
11-23-11 08:02 #449Senior Member

Posts: 483Fyi
Refer to the post by The Novice:
When is a Rose not a Rose?
Originally Posted by Rock N Roll
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-11 00:46 #448Senior Member

Posts: 82Any Info
Anyone visit this lady?
http://eroticservices.********.com/e...w&post=1141134
I called the other day, and her voice didn't seem to match the pictures. I asked if they were her and she said yes, but I don't want to waste my time if this is a bait & switch.
-
11-15-11 17:30 #447Senior Member

Posts: 354Extremely reasonable. Suggest you hurry before she raises to the local norm!
Originally Posted by Rickyb58
[View Original Post]
TN
-
11-15-11 11:10 #446Senior Member

Posts: 252Rachel!
Great post TN. I had also been looking at her previous postings. She seemed real to me and your post confirms. Glad you had a good time. Was her rate reasonable?
Stay Safe!
-
11-14-11 16:21 #445Senior Member

Posts: 224Good report
Good report, TN!
Originally Posted by The Novice
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-11 18:32 #444Senior Member

Posts: 354For future consideration
Rachel813 is a visitor from Tampa and leaving town tomorrow. She promises to return and I would not miss an opportunity to see her next time.
Been a while since I have ventured into the CV world, but Rachel caught my eye. She reminded me of The Countessa from Real Housewives of NYC.
Was feeling impulsive (most of the time) , and horny (all of the time) , so I made the call!
She is not that familiar with CV, so only posted in the East Hartford section, instead of Hartford. In this case was a pleasure to TOFFT!
Eroticservices. Com / escorts. Php? Do=view&post=1136091.
So friendly on the phone that I could not wait to see her. Standard two call system,
So when I arrived I got the number and proceeded to her room. She was nice enough to tell me exactly how to get to her room and avoid the front desk. Just a little thing but appreciated.
She opened the door and looked exactly as she does in her pictures, maybe even prettier, in a black body / pant suit that not many could wear. I went to give her a hug and she corrected me with a nice kiss on the lips, so I was instantly won over. Felt welcomed immediately. No business discussions. While admiring her tattoos I began a neck and shoulder massage in her chair which she said she enjoyed; I loved feeling her relax under my touch. Right then I wished I had the full hour, but alas she had an appointment following mine.
We moved to the bed where she started a slow sensual painfully pleasurable BBBJ. Managed to hold off for as long as I could, then saved myself by moving to DATY. Shaved, sweet, naturally lubricating, loved the silent moans and the internal muscles that verified the O. She apologized for taking so long, but we both enjoyed it I think. At this point my time was up, but she wanted to "finish [me] up", so return to BBBJ then choice of CFS vs. Oral release. CFS was the obvious choice. Two variations of CG and unleashing her "hidden weapon" (have to feel it to believe it) left me smiling and spent. Handi-wipes are available to clean up as she is doing her post coital hygiene. I little kissing and chatting while getting dressed and off I went.
Gratuity is not published, but best bang for your buck in a long time!
Surely will repeat and hope to see her on a regular basis.
-
11-12-11 19:46 #443Senior Member

Posts: 261Mya from CV
Anybody got any info on Mya. http://eroticservices.********.com/e...w&post=1135625?
-
11-12-11 19:46 #442Senior Member

Posts: 261Surprised
Thanks for the heads up, surprised that kind of behavior hasn't gotten her into any bad situations.
Originally Posted by Funumassguy83
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-11 20:06 #441Senior Member

Posts: 354Scar
Yes, visible in the "Stacey" pic. Sadly I was responding to the "Rose" pic!
Originally Posted by Dante080
[View Original Post]
Tn
-
11-02-11 14:40 #440Senior Member

Posts: 103Above the right chest.
You can see the scar on her right breast in the pic. Figured either botched boob job or cancer
Originally Posted by The Novice
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-11 19:12 #439Senior Member

Posts: 354When is a Rose not a Rose?
Decided to venture out pre snow storm. Went with "Rose" because she was "a non-pro. Just need some help!" As nice a girl as she was, she is also a total con.
The positives are: very nice kissing / dfk, better than average CBJ with enthusiasm, very clean and sweet for DATY, and great rates for one and two hour visits.
The negatives. Rose is the woman I thought I was seeing (red robe, bra). Stacey is the woman who answered the door (redhead, black teddy). Not even a close resemblance. I did not leave because I had considered seeing Stacey previously, but was disappointed that she was not who I was in the mood for. Had a long discussion about GFE and why everything is covered, for her safety. It is a shame that I did not remember the claim that she does BBBJ in her ad, but since she "admitted" she has 2 ads running but "could not remember how to delete the other one", I was not confident of any answer she would give anyway. I prefer covered anyway, but for those who do not, be warned. Since her "friend" called a few times to check on her, I suspect that the two of them just trade off at will. Too bad I will never find out. Physically there were a few issues. She has lose a significant amount of weight rapidly, possibly gastric band or bypass, because loose skin from arms, legs, and abdomen was plentiful. What appeared to be a healthy chest turned out to be a padded bra. Oh yeah,"I better tell you now I had a mastectomy". Really? Anyway I was here, donation had been made, and as noted there were positives, so the hour was not a waste. The over the top lying and lack of physical appeal especially in the two areas I adore most (T&A) make any return or positive evauation impossible. Nice lady I guess, but not the lady I wanted or expected!
Just my opinion!
If you are interested:
http://eroticservices.********.com/e...w&post=1127613
(Stacey?)
http://eroticservices.********.com/e...w&post=1127910
(Rose?)
-
10-27-11 05:39 #438Senior Member

Posts: 219Ripoff
Nowhere in there does it say anything about the meeting to get to know you, and if she wanted to get to know her clients so bad she shouldn't be charging $1 per hr to get to know you. I call that a ripoff
Originally Posted by Mack Daddy II
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





