Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3965
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBad  [View Original Post]
    I made routine visits to the former north side location. I was sad when they relocated. I happened to be near Plainfield so finally made it in to visit their new location. It's the same owner and the girl I recognized from the old location. New location but same talent and same decent service.
    I'm glad to hear some places are still in operation, I've been fearing the worst, I almost stopped by an east side stereo shop, or went west to see the flower shop, but decided to call someone that has been well reviewed on another section of the forum to have my trailer hitch polished. Worth the money that was, but I could have used the rubdown, even though I really didn't have a lot of extra time.

  2. #3964

    Lilly

    I made routine visits to the former north side location. I was sad when they relocated. I happened to be near Plainfield so finally made it in to visit their new location. It's the same owner and the girl I recognized from the old location. New location but same talent and same decent service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Assmanoh  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some chatter on here about the old Lilly's. Was only there 1 time.

    They are now in Plainfield but I couldn't tell you for sure if it is the same people running it or not. Had a good time though and would repeat. So maybe someone who was familiar with the old place can try it out and see if the talent is the same or it is just the same name.

  3. #3963

    Bing's closed

    Quote Originally Posted by I Love HJs  [View Original Post]
    From what I gather, QQ, the place on Emerson and Bing's? Is that it? I just had my first table shower (I was talked into it) , but now that I have had one, I LOVE it. I don't feel like dealing with Bing's due to the overpricing / upsell issue I keep reading about, so I want to get a little list of places I can possibly go. Doesn't seem like many.
    I think Bing's got shut down after the last round of raids recently. If anyone knows for certain whether they are open or closed now, you can respond.

  4. #3962

    Paying for hour and getting less.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun Freak  [View Original Post]
    Indiana Johns had seen Sophia too few weeks ago. But Sophia is not there anymore. Vacation (?).

    He met Jenny. 8 on AMP scale. But she is not as good as Sophia. She was txting on her iphone during the massage. Seemed least interested in doing her job well. Indiana Johns had paid for an hour. But Jenny was all done in 25mins or so. The reason given was it was time to close. I wish they had figured it out when collecting the money up front.

    There was one more girl. Not sure how she is. But would definitely wait for Sophia to return.
    I paid for an hour at Star and asked when I paid if I would get full hour, YES! Half hour later she was done CLOSE! So since we had negotiated a little extra, I gave her. 2 not. 4 and told her to get other. 2 that I paid for and did not get. I am sure she was cussing me as I walked out. Didn't even offer me a bottle of water. Did not go back for over 6 months. When I went saw same lady and she remembered but I got what a paid for. Full hour. I do have to admit the massage was a little hard but we understood each other.

  5. #3961
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun Freak  [View Original Post]
    Indiana Johns had seen Sophia too few weeks ago. But Sophia is not there anymore. Vacation (?).

    He met Jenny. 8 on AMP scale. But she is not as good as Sophia. She was txting on her iphone during the massage. Seemed least interested in doing her job well. Indiana Johns had paid for an hour. But Jenny was all done in 25mins or so. The reason given was it was time to close. I wish they had figured it out when collecting the money up front.

    There was one more girl. Not sure how she is. But would definitely wait for Sophia to return.
    You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks for the heads up. I'll save the money.

  6. #3960

    Table Shower

    Quote Originally Posted by I Love HJs  [View Original Post]
    From what I gather, QQ, the place on Emerson and Bing's? Is that it? I just had my first table shower (I was talked into it) , but now that I have had one, I LOVE it. I don't feel like dealing with Bing's due to the overpricing / upsell issue I keep reading about, so I want to get a little list of places I can possibly go. Doesn't seem like many.
    Was recently at JoeJin in Danville, Ill and they have a pretty nice set-up. Large and thorough and then off to a steam room (which I could have done without, but to each his own.). So If your into the table shower and find yourself West on 74, stop in.

    F / I

  7. #3959

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sophia back there a few weeks back and greatly enjoyed myself.

    Tried to call and set up and appointment with her last week and she said there was a new girl working.

    Just one girl? Worth the time?
    Indiana Johns had seen Sophia too few weeks ago. But Sophia is not there anymore. Vacation (?).

    He met Jenny. 8 on AMP scale. But she is not as good as Sophia. She was txting on her iphone during the massage. Seemed least interested in doing her job well. Indiana Johns had paid for an hour. But Jenny was all done in 25mins or so. The reason given was it was time to close. I wish they had figured it out when collecting the money up front.

    There was one more girl. Not sure how she is. But would definitely wait for Sophia to return.

  8. #3958

    So. Where can I get a table shower?

    From what I gather, QQ, the place on Emerson and Bing's? Is that it? I just had my first table shower (I was talked into it) , but now that I have had one, I LOVE it. I don't feel like dealing with Bing's due to the overpricing / upsell issue I keep reading about, so I want to get a little list of places I can possibly go. Doesn't seem like many.

  9. #3957
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sophia back there a few weeks back and greatly enjoyed myself.

    Tried to call and set up and appointment with her last week and she said there was a new girl working.

    Just one girl? Worth the time?
    I'm not as fond of the new girl, I've seen her twice, first time was nice, second time she was trying to squeeze me, and I don't respond well to that. Seniors or members who have shared w me can pm for more info

  10. #3956

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuls2011  [View Original Post]
    I got the deluxe package for the whole half hour.
    I got the whole pkg from her 2 wks ago for 100 tip. For an hr.

  11. #3955
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigvirg  [View Original Post]
    There is an awesome car stereo place on Madison near Epler. You should check out their tweeters
    Saw Sophia back there a few weeks back and greatly enjoyed myself.

    Tried to call and set up and appointment with her last week and she said there was a new girl working.

    Just one girl? Worth the time?

  12. #3954

    Rose's

    Made my first stop there last weekend. It was an enjoyable visit. Will share details by PM to Seniors and trusted.

    Be safe all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nite View  [View Original Post]
    Used to be my main stop for a good time. They had a visit from uncle a little over a year a go. I have been there once after that, girls had all changed but not as much fun. NV

  13. #3953

    All pleasure

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigvirg  [View Original Post]
    You mean $140? I hope you got the delux package for that brother.
    I got the deluxe package for the whole half hour.

  14. #3952
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave30  [View Original Post]
    These girls bounce around so much its hard to keep track. Are any hot ones on the southside currently?

    Thanks in advance
    There is an awesome car stereo place on Madison near Epler. You should check out their tweeters

  15. #3951
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuls2011  [View Original Post]
    I went out to enjoy a Sunny day in Avon this morning. I meet a nice asian gal with long black hair named Jenny. She showed me a good time and I gave her a total of 1. 4 for a half hour of her time.
    You mean $140? I hope you got the delux package for that brother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape