Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,471 to 16,485 of 21049
-
10-30-11 20:49 #4579Senior Member

Posts: 438Newbies
Originally Posted by DavidB43
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
HSW=Hispanic Streetwalker. There is an abbreviation section on the front page.
Originally Posted by Devin226
[View Original Post]
Wiggles, some classic no no's early. U are lucky.
NEWBIES: read postings here till about 3 months back, it should answer all of your questions. Especially postins by members with at least 40 posts or more. If you decide to join the frat, good luck and be safe.
-
10-30-11 12:35 #4578Regular Member

Posts: 7Terminology
What does "HSW" mean?
-
10-29-11 21:47 #4577Senior Member

Posts: 846A Pontiac Noob experience worth sharing
Since most people who are looking for action in Pontiac read the Detroit page I will post this in here and in Pontiac. So that way nobody else screws up like I did.
My first pick up was at about 2 pm on Baldwin not too far from where it ends. I was just plodding along and drove all the way to Walton and did not see a damn thing. Turned around and the just before it ends I see a 40 ish, skinny, blonde WSW named Cherry or Sheri (kinda hard to understand with my cock in her mouth.) Now this is my first SW pickup ever and I made some nice Noob moves. So anyway I drove past her and she looked at me but did not smile I circled around and she saw me again. I smiled and so did she so I parked in an empty lot and she hopped in. I asked her if there was a no tel around and she said no and her roommate is in so we could not go to her place. She guided me to a park and we got to business. She charged me forty and said I would get everything I wanted. I was dumb enough to leave my wallet on the seat so she knew I had it. However, she told me about it and did not try to steal anything (got to respect honesty.) As a noob I gladly paid upfront. So after about a 15 minute BBBJ she started to get real uncomfortable and paranoid so she stopped and left. I did get her number and she promised next time she will pay for the hotel and charge me only $20 for FS (yeah right.)
Well later that night at about 7pm I decided to get ripped off again but this time I was going to play it smart. I ran into this dark haired 40 ish WSW, super thin named Sandi. At night walking down the street she looked pretty good. In my car maybe a 5 on the SW scale. She said I could do anything I wanted to her at a hotel. I did not pay her until she was naked and in the room. I paid her $50 for 30 minutes, which is like paying $20, 000 for a used Yugo, only the Yugo would be more attractive. So, anyway I am getting a great CBJ and then 20 minutes later her Pimp is banging on the door. I had not even started to fuck her yet and I was getting ready to nut (good CBJ.) She lets him in and he seemed to be a very nice large black man. He said he was sorry to interrupt but the babies where screaming (and they were cause I could here them in the room from the car.) So his girl needed to calm them down and then needed to get back on the strip. I did not want to argue with this intimidating man so that ended that disappointing failure. I think I might stick with AMPs but I have to admit that the hunt was fun.
-
10-29-11 20:32 #4576Senior Member

Posts: 65New to SWs
Can someone PM me the good places to check out? What streets make up the "triangle". What part of the R are you talking about? What part of Mich. Ave. Any specific places to look? I'm new but curious to check it out.
-
10-27-11 19:58 #4575Senior Member

Posts: 32I think it was Melanie. Skinny WSW 40+
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-11 18:01 #4574Senior Member

Posts: 249Melanie on the are
I was driving home, saw her trudging up the are. She always looks like she's carrying a backpack full of rocks. She dyed her hair black and I almost didn't recognize her. I like her style and she doesn't rush me. All in all, I would repeat. One day I think I am going to upgrade to FS
Last edited by Tongue; 10-26-11 at 18:11. Reason: spelling
-
10-25-11 16:55 #4573Senior Member

Posts: 106+ 1.
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
I don't know anything about OP, but unless it's all "theatrics and bravado". The post does reveal too much. In more ways than one.
Advice is simple: keep your doors locked. And that is not me being a smart ass. When my travels take me to other than desirable areas (yes mostly Detroit, excepting downtown, midtown and a few other select areas I need to visit) my doors are locked.
-
10-25-11 15:42 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 154Dude, you just admitted to brutalizing and sodomizing a girl. Utilizing a prostitute to resolve your frustrations is one thing and is a misdemeanor. The rest of your post is all about multiple felony counts. I for one, would definitely not be posting about stuff like that.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-11 06:31 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 487Lisa on the G, Kristen at Lantz
Lisa is WSW in her mid-30s, brown-red hair, thicker body, freckled, picked up near SF. Did an ok BBBJCIM. Nice girl. Claimed she was from Clinton Twp and didn't like SWing. Gave digits if I wanted a presumably safer meetup in Clinton Twp. For FS or repeat. I tossed the number, she was ok but that's all.
Kristen is WSW. 5' 5" or so, dirty blonde hair, thin but looked like B cup, great legs, nice rear, cute, young-looking face. Did an enthusiastic, wet BBBJCIM, complete with much moaning, slobbering, licking (with tongue piercing) and looking up at me during the deed, all of which I like. Nice personality, spoke sensibly, clean, didn't seem high, had a bruise on the arm but no drug marks that I saw. No phone but says she lives on the street that dead-ends onto Lantz. Just pull up and hit the horn (right). I won't do that but I will definitely repeat for FS.
-
10-24-11 23:23 #4570Senior Member

Posts: 163Halloween must be for the WHOLE week
Took a quick tour around the triangle and quickly got followed by leo. Followed me a few miles, flashed me with his spotlight then went away. It was absolutely empty out so I'm guessing the Halloween extra staffing is now in effect. Stay safe out there. (just wish some of my numbers worked right now!)
-
10-24-11 15:13 #4569Senior Member

Posts: 327Two 10's
Saw two 10's on the ave by the bakery. Both were incredibly hot. One got scooped and I swept in for the other. As she walked up to the car, she asked if I had anyone else in the back of the truck and was asking what I wanted to do. She wouldn't get in the car and I bounced ASAP. Something was off with this girl and I didn't want to take any chances on getting stung. The strange thing is that the other girl she was with got swept up faster than a new York minute. I didn't see any lights from uncle either. Seem odd tha a SW would work near Leo, but something wasn't right. Be careful guys.
-
10-24-11 14:51 #4568Senior Member

Posts: 327Crazy Tracy
I was on the ave Friday night and stopped to send an email to a client when Tracy hops in my truck. I was like get the f&k out of my truck. This crazy broad was crying saying that she was cold and hungry and would clean my truck for a few bucks. I told her to aging get out. This gal was old and nasty. Long of the short she wouldn't get out so I said if you want some money your going to have to earn it. Had her drop her pants and I took a dry covered slam rIght to Greece. She cried out in pain and I just slammed her till I was done. While I'm not one for aggression tOwards women, she asked for it by refusing to get out of my truck. Watch out for this crazy hag. BTW this isn't the great Tracy everyone knows.
-
10-24-11 09:31 #4567Senior Member

Posts: 409Sorry to hear it but did you happen to get a name or a minor description?
Originally Posted by ISeePorno
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-11 09:19 #4566Senior Member

Posts: 322 in the face 7 in the body
I had this dream that I picked up this paper bag canidate in the triangle near the rite aid parking lot. A fellow monger missed out in front of me cause she doesn't date black guys. Notel 40. Tightest I have ever had. Really into providing the GFE. Hurry! The streets are beating up that body quickly.
-
10-22-11 00:13 #4565Senior Member

Posts: 107My mistake
Thanks for the link
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out their brother










Reply With Quote






