Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 763 of 808 FirstFirst ... 263 663 713 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 ... LastLast
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 12115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #685
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    That's 58. I missed it as I watched the news on 4. I'll look on the web.
    It was a very short report, maybe 30 seconds.

  2. #684
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, sorry I meant channel 5 on Milwaukee cable, the local CBS network in Milwaukee, whatever channel you get it on.
    That's 58. I missed it as I watched the news on 4. I'll look on the web.

  3. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    I just saw that there is supposed to be a report on street stings on Channel 5 news tonight at 10.
    Apparently LE were making there presence known at 17th and North because of some citizen complaints.

  4. #682

    Channel 58 or 5 on cable Report on 17 & North

    Minor Blurb 15 seconds.

  5. #681

    Burleigh Hottie

    One night this week at the bus stop on the corner of MLK & Burleigh I spotted a real hottie wearing a very skimpy black outfit. Guys were stopped, lining up at the corner trying to get her attention even though the light was green. She was pretty selective & got in a $50K Infiniti at one point. Then I passed the corner again & she was back.

    Any of you see her or pick her up?

    CM

  6. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Channel 5 Milwaukee?
    Yeah, sorry I meant channel 5 on Milwaukee cable, the local CBS network in Milwaukee, whatever channel you get it on.

  7. #679

    Newbie here. I've spent more in gas money than anything else

    Hey Everyone,

    New here, and starting to get frustrated. Like I said in the title, I've probably spent more burning gas than it would cost to have an orgy with these girls.

    I got tired of paying the high prices for girls off of Eros ($$$) and thought I would give this a shot. Man, it's a lot of work. I've been up and down on GF, Mtchl, and Nat, with no luck at all. I've tried at various times, and have seen some girls but trying to connect is a nightmare! The other day, saw a decent looking LSW at GF and 12th but didn't connect.

    What gives.

  8. #678
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    I just saw that there is supposed to be a report on street stings on Channel 5 news tonight at 10.
    Channel 5 Milwaukee?

  9. #677

    10:00 News

    I just saw that there is supposed to be a report on street stings on Channel 5 news tonight at 10.

  10. #676
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    .I do know I picked up a.undecover cop opened tthe door for her and said to me I was pretty damn lucky.
    I think you picked up the dumbest COP in the world. She put her life in so much danger, she should be canned to protect her from herself. Even with back up right there, if you were a nut case, you could have killed her with a hidden weapon. Allot of criminals don't think rationally when "cornered" and if she dressed the part, she would not have even had a vest for protection. John Wayne Gacey, Jeffery Dahmer and Ed Gene didn't have the market cornered on crazy.

  11. #675
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    .What a dumb ass I am. I thought I had a 20 and a ten in my pocket. When I pulled out the cash it was two 20s, so she ended up getting forty from me anyway.
    What I do is pull out a couple fives and a couple twenties and a ten, I put a twenty in the cup holder, and the rest in four different locations, this way if something goes wrong, my pockets are empty, and the most I can lose is 20. No matter what the rate is, I can come up with it. (I won't pay more then $60 on the streets)

  12. #674

    Getting in the car

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    I hope thats true for Milwaukee, I do know I picked up a SW in San Fran about 10 years ago. She got in. We drove around the block. We talked. I felt suspicious so I never said anything incriminating and I dropped her off at the corner. An undecover cop opened tthe door for her and said to me I was pretty damn lucky.
    Did you drive around the block to a location you picked out, or did she tell you where to go?

    Did you ask her if you could suck her tit? I doubt a female undercover would let you do that.

    That all should be part of the process. Drive several blocks before talking about anything except the weather or the Packers, not just around the corner. Then either have her touch your cock or show you and let you touch her tits.

    I figure once she gets in the car I am 90% okay, once we've driven 4 or 5 blocks I'm 95% sure and once we finish the le check I'm about 99% sure. I never feel 100% sure about anything.

  13. #673

    Ladiee

    Drove from North Shore to Tosa yesterday around 4pm. Took North / Lisbon, just to check out what was goin on there, had no intention of picking up cause I knew I wouldn't have the time. North off the highway was hoping, I saw 7-8 girls before Tuetonia. Only one was decent, and saw no LE. Moved onto 27th and hit Lisbon, saw a cute drunk girl and a couple girls hanging our buy the bus stop that were clearly looking to make a buck, they were decent. Hit 35th and cruises back around for one more drive. Stopped for a soda at the gas station just up Lisbon and 27th, and ran into Ladiee. I got the soda and was walking back to my car and she stopped me, said she saw me cruising around and wondered if I was interested. I told her her to get in and she did. We did quick LE check and them talked business. She quoted 30 for CBJ, but said she would love to fuck, I said I don't really. Have time for anything just wanted her number. She gave me her number and showed me her place, which is right off Lisbon. She said she doesn't walk around her cause her mom works at the daycare down the street but does work out of her house. I got her digits and gave her 10 bucks to remember me by. The description of her is pretty right on, smaller girl, probably small B cup tits and a little belly flab. She does have a really nice ass though, and seems like she will be a lot of fun. I am going to give her a call, maybe today, and will report back.

    Flip

  14. #672

    Le

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if you know this but an Undercover will NOT get into a car with you. It's too risky for them. If that's why your radar went up.
    I hope thats true for Milwaukee, I do know I picked up a SW in San Fran about 10 years ago. She got in. We drove around the block. We talked. I felt suspicious so I never said anything incriminating and I dropped her off at the corner. An undecover cop opened tthe door for her and said to me I was pretty damn lucky.

  15. #671
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    She asked for a ride so my radar went up too.
    Don't know if you know this but an Undercover will NOT get into a car with you. It's too risky for them. If that's why your radar went up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape