Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 808 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 12112
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #667
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #666

    Nb1443

    Here he goes again. Same guy that flamed me for answering a question that he posted. What an idiot.

  3. #665

    South loop on Tuesday AM early

    I took a stroll on my way to the airport on Tuesday around 4:45am GF was dead from 6th to 27th but I saw two SW on Lincoln. First I saw a Blonde WSW on 15th and lincoln. Not walking straight and look confused. Then at about 13th I saw another lady who smiled at me be she was walking like she was going some where. More later.

    Good luck

  4. #664

    Speaking of pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nb1443  [View Original Post]
    He posted pics of this great find in general reports. Looks nothing better than the regulars I see when I go out. Maybe something about this one tickles him just the right way.
    I just looked up all the pics you've posted. They all look the same to me. None of them caught my attention and all of them seemed to be alike.

    Oh yeah! That's because none is exactly what you've posted. Contribute, then throw stones.

  5. #663

    Dyslexia Perhaps? Or just can't read?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nb1443  [View Original Post]
    He posted pics of this great find in general reports. Looks nothing better than the regulars I see when I go out. Maybe something about this one tickles him just the right way.
    I posted pics of a different girl in general reports. I posted the pics there because that girl I met off Qwest, not street walking. I guess some people just can't read or don't get the concept.

    Different girl, different forum, different experience.

    -

    dif*fer*ent

    1. Not alike in character or quality; differing; dissimilar: The two are different.

    2. Not identical; separate or distinct: three different answers.

    3. Various; several: Different people told me the same story.

    4. Not ordinary; unusual: Nb1443's ability to perceive correctly is different.

    -

    Also, your superiority in judging women is amazing. I'm glad you have a cadre of Beyonce look-alikes at your disposal. If you can't tell one post from another, how can you be expected to differentiate between a good looking black girl and a fire plug?

  6. #662

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Coochie Eater  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so I'm cruising North heading west. I see a hot looking BSW, but I cruised by her too fast, so had to circle the block. When I got close to her, she appeared to be a man in a great looking wig. I'm not into wigs, or men, so I cruised on. Rough looking BSW further down. Nothing else so I turn left on 35th. Left on Lisbon and about 30th, there is a hot looking BSW. Again I was cruising too fast, so I pulled a shitty at about 28th, cruised past two other BSWs and hooked a right to talk to the hottie off the main drag. Fuck! There's a van parked there and there were enough black guys there to qualify for a sausage party. The hottie comes up to my window and asks me what am I into."Nothin'" I say, and the hottie walks away from the car. Phew! Close one! This girl was way too good looking to be on the street, which made me nervous when I pulled up to her, then she starts talking sex from the curb. I might be a white guy from a small town but FUCK, I almost suckered.

    The boy scout in me couldn't resist, so I cruised back down to 28th to warn these other two h00kers that there was a sting going on just up the street from them. The cute girl wouldn't come up to the car, but the fat ugly one that stuck her tongue out at me jumped in. I told her about the sting.

    "that aint no sting! Them pimps be pimpin' that b1tch out. Whachu want, honey?"

    I sure didn't want none of that fat ugly coochie, that fo damb shur! I tell fat-ugly beyotch that I'm not in the mood, that the hottie scared the shit out of me and that LEO was thicker than peanut butter in winter. I drop her back off on 28th, then cruise around the block to talk to hottie. She comes up to the window, and asks "Why you drive off?" I ask if she needs a ride, and she says "No!" I'm a little pissed that the b1tch doesn't get a clue and I say "GET IN!" She does.

    I'm 99% sure that she isn't LEO because she's in the car. I drive up Lisbon til about 40th, then take a right. I tell her that talking sex from the curb is LEO's MO, and that she looks like a police sting when she does that. This girl has NO GAME! But she is FUCKING GORGEOUS! She is a 9-10 on the SW scale, and she qualifies for a 8-9 on the regular woman off the street scale. She is slim and young. Full DSL with high cheek bones. I figure she must be pimped because she's way too beautiful to be a bust down street walking hype.

    We find a secluded spot behind some abandoned houses, and she gives me a CBJ. Beautiful tits, just the right size for her body. Young smooth skin, but MAN what a beautiful face! It was even more beautiful bobbing up and down on my dick. Her name is Clouey. She has a cell phone. I call it. It rings. I have her number and she has mine. I ask her what she's doing on the street."Just making a little extra money." Little is right. This girl could be hitting back page for $150 an hour (don't tell her I said that). I ask if she's got a pimp. She lies and says "No." I drop her off about two blocks from where I found her. I see Uncle LEO cruise up the alley about two blocks from the alley we parked in. Whew!

    Long story short. I have digits to a beautiful, nay, gorgeous BSW with the nicest perkiest titties I've seen in a long time. She wants to be promoted, so digits for seniors and traders. (Hint: If it says senior next to your name, you're a senior. If not, don't write me.) I have a date with Clouey on Thursday, for a little more in-depth fun, so will report then.
    He posted pics of this great find in general reports. Looks nothing better than the regulars I see when I go out. Maybe something about this one tickles him just the right way.

  7. #661
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Wow, harsh crowd.

    SW name was L-A-D-Y. Came to the car and asked me if I wanted her # and then she asked for a ride. My phone never saved the # however. Her talking at the window scared me as this was just off Greenfield. Any better? LOL
    Wouldn't that have easier to do in the first place? At least it makes sense now, and why post it if no one understands WTF you're talking about.

  8. #660
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    WTF are you talking about? Is that secret code? How about writing your posts so they are understood.
    Wow, harsh crowd.

    SW name was L-A-D-Y. Came to the car and asked me if I wanted her # and then she asked for a ride. My phone never saved the # however. Her talking at the window scared me as this was just off Greenfield. Any better? LOL

  9. #659
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Spoke with Lady today off greenfield. Decent BSW but had a tummy. And asked me to take her. But my new phone messed up. She asked for a ride so my radar went up too. But if you have a report on her or could pm me her, awesome. My phone is great except that part I guess.

    So why scared of Corrina? She not any good? Don't get that statement.
    WTF are you talking about? Is that secret code? How about writing your posts so they are understood.

  10. #658

    Clouey. Great Find!

    Ok, so I'm cruising North heading west. I see a hot looking BSW, but I cruised by her too fast, so had to circle the block. When I got close to her, she appeared to be a man in a great looking wig. I'm not into wigs, or men, so I cruised on. Rough looking BSW further down. Nothing else so I turn left on 35th. Left on Lisbon and about 30th, there is a hot looking BSW. Again I was cruising too fast, so I pulled a shitty at about 28th, cruised past two other BSWs and hooked a right to talk to the hottie off the main drag. Fuck! There's a van parked there and there were enough black guys there to qualify for a sausage party. The hottie comes up to my window and asks me what am I into."Nothin'" I say, and the hottie walks away from the car. Phew! Close one! This girl was way too good looking to be on the street, which made me nervous when I pulled up to her, then she starts talking sex from the curb. I might be a white guy from a small town but FUCK, I almost suckered.

    The boy scout in me couldn't resist, so I cruised back down to 28th to warn these other two h00kers that there was a sting going on just up the street from them. The cute girl wouldn't come up to the car, but the fat ugly one that stuck her tongue out at me jumped in. I told her about the sting.

    "that aint no sting! Them pimps be pimpin' that b1tch out. Whachu want, honey?"

    I sure didn't want none of that fat ugly coochie, that fo damb shur! I tell fat-ugly beyotch that I'm not in the mood, that the hottie scared the shit out of me and that LEO was thicker than peanut butter in winter. I drop her back off on 28th, then cruise around the block to talk to hottie. She comes up to the window, and asks "Why you drive off?" I ask if she needs a ride, and she says "No!" I'm a little pissed that the b1tch doesn't get a clue and I say "GET IN!" She does.

    I'm 99% sure that she isn't LEO because she's in the car. I drive up Lisbon til about 40th, then take a right. I tell her that talking sex from the curb is LEO's MO, and that she looks like a police sting when she does that. This girl has NO GAME! But she is FUCKING GORGEOUS! She is a 9-10 on the SW scale, and she qualifies for a 8-9 on the regular woman off the street scale. She is slim and young. Full DSL with high cheek bones. I figure she must be pimped because she's way too beautiful to be a bust down street walking hype.

    We find a secluded spot behind some abandoned houses, and she gives me a CBJ. Beautiful tits, just the right size for her body. Young smooth skin, but MAN what a beautiful face! It was even more beautiful bobbing up and down on my dick. Her name is Clouey. She has a cell phone. I call it. It rings. I have her number and she has mine. I ask her what she's doing on the street."Just making a little extra money." Little is right. This girl could be hitting back page for $150 an hour (don't tell her I said that). I ask if she's got a pimp. She lies and says "No." I drop her off about two blocks from where I found her. I see Uncle LEO cruise up the alley about two blocks from the alley we parked in. Whew!

    Long story short. I have digits to a beautiful, nay, gorgeous BSW with the nicest perkiest titties I've seen in a long time. She wants to be promoted, so digits for seniors and traders. (Hint: If it says senior next to your name, you're a senior. If not, don't write me.) I have a date with Clouey on Thursday, for a little more in-depth fun, so will report then.

  11. #657

    Ladies of south

    Spoke with Lady today off greenfield. Decent BSW but had a tummy. And asked me to take her. But my new phone messed up. She asked for a ride so my radar went up too. But if you have a report on her or could pm me her, awesome. My phone is great except that part I guess.

    So why scared of Corrina? She not any good? Don't get that statement.

  12. #656

    Corrina, Mindy, Liz or Cella?

    I picked up Corrina and Cella but couldn't seal the deal. I was too chicken with Corrina. Cella just turned me off. She seemed to be high on drugs. I paid them both anyway. Someone posted a pic of Mindy and I think I would prefer her over Corrina. But I keep reading about Liz the spinner! I would like to call Mindy or Corrina to see if theycan set me up with Liz if she is that good-looking!

    How would you rank these four girls?

    For me:

    1. Mindy.

    2. Corrina.

    3. Cella.

    I haven't seen Liz yet.

  13. #655

    Southside, Sunday ramblings

    After getting stood up by Barb this morning, I decided to cruise the south loop. Nothing on Lincoln or Greenfield. Moved to the north side and there was one BSW on Lisbon. She was a little heavy but had a great smile. Almost picked her up but then Corina phoned and I headed back to the southside to meet up with her. I hadn't seen her in 3 weeks. I only wanted BJ and she accomodated with lots of GFE on the side. After about 30 minutes, we finished.

    She started telling me about meeting with someone from Minnesota who had her a few nights ago. Complained that the money wasn't enough for her time (about 2. 5 hours total including travel)

    Then she is telling me about a MPD officer that hassles her every time he sees her. Even when she isn't on the job. Guess he is keeping the streets safe for everyone.

    Finally, she tells me stories about two of her friends, Mindy and Cella I think. Apparently, there is a real network between these girls, plus a white spinner named Liz, for arranging 3-somes and sharing clients. I don't know Mindy or Cella and, since I'm not into 3-somes, probably won't. I have met Liz and she is a keeper.

    BTW, Corina hasn't been able to post on backpage like I reported months ago. She would like to but doesn't know anything about computers and her friend didn't help as he promised.

  14. #654
    I'm going to agree with Lefty on this one. In the decade since I first started giving girls rides, I've only met one Asian, in 2000. She was actually a Filipina I met in Seattle. I met her after two hours of cruising around their Chinatown, called the 'International District'. Several trips later, I realized that an Asian district doesn't make a gold mine for Asian SW, and I haven't seen one anywhere since.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    The only place I see Asian SW is in Asia. I rarely see one in the USA. Why would they need to be a SW? All the nice ones work in AMPs and command a nice price. And I think they are worth it. One solid hour of massage and everything else on the menu. Often you get a show, sauna and they are OCD when it comes to safety and cleanliness. Take a drive down to Chinatown in Chicago.

  15. #653

    Major Score

    Had some time to kill late afternoon and decided to cruise south. Hit national, dead so made my way to Greenfield, saw a very cute Mexican girl walking but I gave a hard look and she didn't respond, spun around and came by again, still no response, so I guess not working. Move east past chavez and see a gorgeous hsw walking, I think sting bit decide to give a look, get the response I'm looking for and pull down the side street, she jumps right in and looms as good up close ad she did in person. 5'8", spinner body, large see cups, medium length black hair, body is a levity 8/9, face is weathered a bit but not bad at all, she smelled great, dressing in a nice discrete shirt that still shows off her big perky tits, tight white jeans and medium heels. She was a little loppy but I don't think under the influence, said she just started walking again cause she got evicted and is living with friends. Trying to get a few bucks to get her own place again. I wanted to fuck but didn't have the time and she said her place is full of people, her 2 kids included, at this time. So we settled on 30 for BBBJCIM. We cruise to one of my spots, its now 345 and the roads are full of commuters so not easy to find a place. She pulls her tits out and gets to work. Job was the best I've ever had, I blew in less than 5 mins, she swallowed with missing a beat. I played with her tits for a couple more minutes and we planned our next meeting. Her phone got shut off so all she has is house line, I gave her my hobby number and told her the exact date and time to call next week when I'm in town, I am hoping for a call in the AM, she said her house is empty all morning and we can play for an extended time at her place. I ended up giving her 45 so she would remember me and call. This is probably my best score and. Hopefully will lead to some more in depth fun, ill report back if it happens. My fall hot streak continues into 2011! FYI said her name was Nya.

    Good luck out there guys!

    Flip

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape