Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,821 to 29,835 of 33759
-
10-24-11 08:23 #3939Forum Advertiser

Posts: 31Here's a link to Allysa's pics
here's a link to Allysa's pics.
Originally Posted by Zacksmith
[View Original Post]
http://playtimeescorts.com/models/all/9940/Allysa.html
-
10-23-11 23:50 #3938Senior Member

Posts: 49Danielle
Figured I would let you guys in on a nice gal I met recently. Danielle was a super time and alot of fun. BBBJ, and a real GFE. Her review and BP ad all tell the same story.
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...wed-37/3410230
-
10-22-11 20:10 #3937Senior Member

Posts: 2198Again about Yoko Suzuki
Just wanted to reiterate that tomorrow, I. E. Sunday, Yoko Suzuki, a Japanese provider from New York that I and some other member reviewed in May is about to grace Beantown with her long-awaited return and asked me to give yo'all heads up. She says she'll be here between 23rd & 25th and unless I misunderstood something that means Sunday thru Tuesday. I'm still salivating thinking about my time with her, especially her back massage and her near-fanatical devotion to BBBJ.
This is my review of her way back in May, one can get in touch with her Thru her website that I mention there:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...ki#post1194548
This is someone else's review of her in response to my review:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...ki#post1201154
I'm attaching the photos that she e-mailed me. To the way I remember her, they seem accurate. There are more revealing ones as well as downloadable videos on her website.
-
10-21-11 07:11 #3936Regular Member

Posts: 14Alyssa from Playtime
I had the pleasure to meet with Alyssa of Playtime. Wow. Very enthusiastic with no rushing or clock watching. BBBJ, CFS, cg, mish, and doggy for the finish. Don't miss this one guys.
-
10-20-11 19:05 #3935Regular Member

Posts: 6Donna from Revere
And your point is?
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
I guess no one has seen her.
-
10-20-11 09:10 #3934Senior Member

Posts: 1729Here Raiders reference. Raider's earlier post. 8/15/11
Hottie alert Revere
Anyone check out Donna from Revere. 31 yr old big tits, blonde. Here's her ad. PM me if you want.
http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...oys-31/5354266
-
10-19-11 19:31 #3933Regular Member

Posts: 6Donna from Revere
He Donna from Revere went threw quite a change, any info out there.
-
10-19-11 14:17 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 2682More pics of Autumn
Here's a few more shots of her. There's still more to come.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
10-19-11 12:19 #3931Regular Member

Posts: 5Amy from Playtime
I'm new to this site but thought I would share my experience with Amy a few weeks back. Very easy going BBBJ, cfs and cob. Everything I was looking for. Worth repeating. Damage was 100 for hh.
-
10-19-11 12:00 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 504Ho hunter you are a great photographer, and a great member, She looks hot, props to royal touch for recruiting young hawt girls.
Take care bud.
-
10-19-11 03:05 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 2682Another pic of Autumn
Here's another pic of Autumn, the newest girl at Royal Touch. I'll post more tomorrow when I wake up. We took a little over 300 pics, and I'm still going through them all. She's a very nice girl, brand new to this, and can actually carry on an intelligent conversation. I have a feeling that she's going to be very popular.
By the way, I was trying out some warmer lighting for this shoot. What do you guys think of it?
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
10-18-11 21:36 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 2682Autumn
In a bit of a rush, but more pics and info to follow soon.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
10-15-11 14:22 #3927Regular Member

Posts: 5Is she really back?
Any word on her being back?
Originally Posted by Dr FeelGood
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-11 11:35 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 723Why the douchey sarcasm? The man is just asking a question.
Originally Posted by MetesBounds
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-11 09:08 #3925Senior Member

Posts: 537Sure
Perhaps you would like twins?
Originally Posted by Jman989
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




