Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,171 to 34,185 of 43546
-
10-14-11 15:21 #9376Senior Member

Posts: 124Nini's New Location in Weymouth
Nini's from Braintree has opened a second location in Weymouth. The new place is which opened on Tuesday the 11th is a much larger facility than Braintree and has a room that is being used for a table shower. The place is still a work in progress but the rooms are clean and the fresh paint smell is certainly in the air.
I met Amy. She's around 30ish, with a strong square build, very flat chest but nice nips. Very nice legs and typical Chinese bottom. Her face is cute enough and her personality is A++
She did a nice job in the TS paying attention to all the important bits. The massage itself was really non existent but rather very soft strokes centered between the knees and the waist. Finish was among the very best I've ever had at an AMP. I will not go into anymore detail since I got ripped apart and was basically called a liar when I reported about one of the places that I go to in Providence, and have been going to for many, many years.
The price is $60 at the door for an hour ($10 less than the price in Braintree) but the charge for the TS is another $20. Tip would be the standard $40 or more depending on what is negotiated.
Still a few kinks to be worked out at this location but it bodes well for the future.
-
10-14-11 13:22 #9375Senior Member

Posts: 103Marrett
I also made a return visit to Marrett last week for another appointment with Nancy. Same as before; great massage, UTC roaming to my heart's content, left very happy. $60 plus $50.
Originally Posted by Tinynuts99
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-11 18:00 #9374Regular Member

Posts: 5A friend of mine tried a place up in the center of town. I can't remember the name. Blue something or other I think he said. Don't waste your time. He found a girl name Melinda in Raynham who is VERY good at her job. $40 for the hour plus tip. He says she's a bit chatty. But worth the trip. Let me know if you find anything in the Plymouth area. So I can pass it along to him. His back bothers him alot
Originally Posted by Fireman555
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-11 12:18 #9373Regular Member

Posts: 1Two places.
Anyone else used to frequent the home based AMP in a certain apartment complex in E. Weymouth a couple years ago? I stopped seeing the ads and kinda slacked off with my playing. I'm trying to get back into the hobby a bit, hence being a noob here. I was wondering if anyone remembers this place and maybe where it went?
Second. And I tried the search feature first but couldn't find what I'm looking for. Anyone have any experience with any massage places in Plymouth? I've heard rumors but I'm looking for any corroboration.
Any help for a newbie?
-
10-12-11 15:13 #9372Senior Member

Posts: 51Lexington Merrett Road
Stopped by Merrett Road the other day with no appointment to check it out. I have been to Lexington Body works & wanted to see what the competition had to offer.
I drew Cece, a petite woman in her 20's with long black hair. Good massage skills and she even walked in my back (after asking if it was ok ). You don't get that (or want that from many providers) so that was a plus. Not a lot of teasing but I could tell it was on. After the flip roaming allowed on top. Cece is small but has BIG nips and allowed me to sample. Nice finish & clean up. .6 plus. 4 I tipped up front & avoided the negotiations at the critical time.
There was another attractive woman there with long hair that I believe was Nancy.
Would repeat!
-
10-12-11 00:11 #9371Senior Member

Posts: 44Report. NRG
I TOFFT at NRG in Woburn for 30 minutes. Walked in without appointment, drew "Tip," a young (late 20s) , beautiful, petite, Thai provider. Massage was really good, started off fully draped with a sheet for the first five minutes. No teasing. After the flip, she massaged my torso, head, neck, quads, feet well. Got to the interesting parts, and it was a very good HJ, barely allowed some OTC roaming. Nothing else was on the menu with her, though I left happy. Total damage: 50+40. I will repeat with her, next time I have shop at BJ's or Lowes.
A few observations. Interesting choice of music. It was not the more typical traditional Asian fare, but instrumental soft rock. Police, Fleetwood Mac, Simon & Garfunkel. Tip grew more friendly and talkative as time passed. Her English is very good and told me of her friend "Kat" who worked for two years in Brighton, until recently. She apparently gave in to customer pressure for more services and is now really sick. She's no longer able to work and is apparently in a bad state. This was the reason why Tip would go no further on the services. This might have been a fabrication, but she seemed genuine. I am passing it on in the interest of fellow hobbyists.
-
10-11-11 16:24 #9370Senior Member

Posts: 537Amy
Different Amy. I went to place in metrow.
Originally Posted by Veroguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-11 12:51 #9369Senior Member

Posts: 51Amy in Medford
I LOVE Amy too. Great massage & Very sensual. I have seen her several times thru the years going back to the Malu days!
I am not familiar with Jenny though. Is new working with Amy?
I saw Amy about 6 weeks ago & she said she was working alone!
Originally Posted by Veroguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-11 11:50 #9368Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 470Amy, Medford?
God I LOVE Amy in Medford! I guess you might be talking about another Amy. I am way down here in FL, but when I can get up there she is the first stop!
Originally Posted by Spaz2580
[View Original Post]
Sorry I got off the real subject, but I just love her. LOL.
Dave
-
10-10-11 16:29 #9367Senior Member

Posts: 1253Those links are no longer valid.
Originally Posted by Bigboy22
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-11 01:28 #9366Regular Member

Posts: 22Alice new girl
Saw Jessica a new part time girl at Alice's, probably late 20's nice body, small breasts. Massage decent for how I like it, ok teasing. Worried when after flip she draped.
The boys but again ok teasing. Finished then asked if anything else? I pointed to you know where and she obliged, otc roaming allowed. All in all will see her again, much more attention paid than Alice has been lately, after clean up she massaged arms and scalp.
-
10-09-11 13:33 #9365Senior Member

Posts: 65Remind me of the story happen in Wellesley a month ago
Originally Posted by Rxrxrx1
Originally Posted by Ampman44
[View Original Post]
Have you seen this before? Never in my life I would imagine.
http://www.wickedlocal.com/wellesley.#axzz1XxneNR8r
Then read this.
http://www.wickedlocal.com/wellesley.#axzz1V2QEIQd2
-
10-09-11 00:34 #9364Senior Member

Posts: 101I've been there a couple of times but it's been awhile and I don't recall the ladies' names. Happy endings are available. This is a basement place and the walls on the massage rooms don't go all the way to the ceiling.
It's worth a try in you're in the area. Prices and tips are in the usual range, I. E 60/40.
Originally Posted by Ampman44
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-11 23:06 #9363Senior Member

Posts: 537Fbw
Saw Amy today. Very good massage, elbows, some stretching, tease, friendly. She was absent for 3 months she told me. Visiting back home to the motherland. Nice to have her back. Saw jenny there also. She does very good massage and tease. Recommend both.
6 hse fee.
Originally Posted by Yello Tail
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-11 17:32 #9362Senior Member

Posts: 378Quincy
Had two recent visits in Quincy.
Angel and Coddington.
Angel was fantastic as always. Great massage and finish. Damage 60/40.
Coddington was meh. The massage was ok and the finish was ok. Nothing great. I would not return. The think I dislike the most is the smell. I hate it when they eat / cook / live in the place.
It is balls nasty. 70/40










Reply With Quote





