Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 770 of 808 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 12112
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #577

    Myah

    Cruised the south loop for a while this evening and didn't see anything. Was about to head home when I saw a dark haired HSW in a white top on GF. She looked good! I circled the block and caught her eye on the side street. She crossed the street and got in. It was Myah, whom I met several weeks ago. She's not a hardbody, but she has a nice figure and a cute face. And oral skills.

  2. #576
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Great second post.
    LMFAO! I thought exactly the same thing but didn't post that as I didn't want to get flamed for it.

  3. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterPrompt  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the commentary.

    I haven't been around this forum as long as most of you (kinda just started this phase in my life although I'll admit I am beating myself up for not taking the plunge sooner; trying to be loyal to a succubus for 12 years of marriage would have been more tolerable if I had) but I have TOFTT and have reviewed on another site so far :-D.

    I do know the common sense rules for internet forums are the same everywhere you go.

    For further reading:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

    http://mia-carter.suite101.com/tips-...iquette-a97937

    http://knowyourmeme.com/i/30662/orig...jpg?1260852319
    Great second post.

  4. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Great first post.
    Thanks for the commentary.

    I haven't been around this forum as long as most of you (kinda just started this phase in my life although I'll admit I am beating myself up for not taking the plunge sooner; trying to be loyal to a succubus for 12 years of marriage would have been more tolerable if I had) but I have TOFTT and have reviewed on another site so far :-D.

    I do know the common sense rules for internet forums are the same everywhere you go.

    For further reading:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

    http://mia-carter.suite101.com/tips-...iquette-a97937

    http://knowyourmeme.com/i/30662/orig...jpg?1260852319

  5. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterPrompt  [View Original Post]
    It's the internet; don't take the internet too seriously.
    Great first post.

  6. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted45  [View Original Post]
    How about stop bickering like women and only post relevant questions or intel.
    I would suggest the same to you. Your five posts so far are hardly full of useful information.And all the bickering and name calling came from one side if you read the posts. And it all started out when I tried to answer a question honestly and got torched for it.

  7. #571

    Nb1443

    Glad it's done. The name calling, there's no need for it and why do people resort to that when someone doesn't agree with them? Childish, and reminds me too much of the political arguements as of late. Time to move on. And sorry Mr. Old Style that you had to take the shit as you were sticking up for me.

  8. #570

    Stop bickering like women

    How about stop bickering like women and only post relevant questions or intel.

  9. #569

    Sting on lincoln and greenfield

    Greenfield had an undercover on 21st and greenfield blonde redhoody and a cop dressed in civies sitting on steps a block away so obvious also had a marked cop and van just down the street about a block away from 13th with lights off by the gas station watchin a blonde and black haired girl both stationary so I knew something was up so I just went in bought a soda and drove home.

    Not taking chance had someone pulled on lincoln so didn't even bother.

  10. #568
    Can we get this thread back on track please.

    Luther, great posts my friend. I had a feeling KK in Bayview was good for a score now and then. Lots of tattooed, pierced, white girls in the area.

  11. #567

    latest from NB1443 -

    Hey Jackson. Really?"

    "can you.

    Can you tell Mr. Scooter he should slobber your nob?

    Also, do you know the good part of technology? That all the bashing you do on this site, it matters not be / see I have two screen names on here. =/

    Scary thought right?

    What do you drive mr old style? We should meet up sometime. You me and scooter pooter.

    (p. S. Post this too)

    It might ruin my rep points on a site.

    =/"

    And the following"

    "You are amazing.

    Hahahah.

    Your such a fuckin women!

    The reason this is funny, is be / see I wanted that message in the forum, but it would get blocked.

    You did me a favor, and I appreciate it. This is like a bunch of high school girls complaining.

    Make sure you post this too dip shit.

    Hahaha. This is funny shit.

    Not to mention your dumb ass probably got scooter to view my message to since iam blocked from seeing him. So thank you very much kind sir."

  12. #566

    Nb1443's Private Message to Me.

    Private Message received by me from nb1443. Apparently he has anger issues.

    Messsage below:

    "dumb fuck.

    Since I can't see scooter pooters gay ass in the forum anymore Ill tell you the same thing I was going to tell both of you till it got blocked.

    What does 'rep' and 400 posts going to do for you in life on a sex forum?

    If anything, we should be ashamed we pay for sex from crack addicts. I mostly like the hunt more then anything else. Yet it's still fucking sad.

    To boast someone has 400 posts and spends his life doing this is not a compliment to that person. No one gives a shit about respect on this type of site. Only sad sad sad men care about rep on something so bad.

    Like I said, maybe you guys should hook up and cruise together. You sound like two old fuckers way past your time. Maybe potential butt buddys'. Go grab some old style beers and some cigars and hit it up!"
    Last edited by Mr Old Style; 10-02-11 at 16:56. Reason: misspelling

  13. #565

    Am reprot

    Saw out this morning the north loop saw no activity and the south loop was dead except for two old haggy WSW. I use to always hit Sunday morning but lately nothing

    Oh well I'll keep trying.

    Good luck stay safe

  14. #564
    Wow, you just have to be in the right place right time. I once picked up a non working girl and it was great until I try to help her with $. She was so mad she just jump out of my car. Sometimes if you get lucky you can find a new one with low miles.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luther2  [View Original Post]
    I was down in bay view at 9pm near KK. No way I see a young black chick walking dressed to get fucked. Spandex pants with a tight skirt and skin tight shirt. This was a few weeks ago by the way.

    She gives my the look and waves. FUCKING STING FOR SURE. I am thinking WOW the cops are now in this area.

    I park and watch for a while. Fuck this girl is hot I want that ass in my face. So long story short my cock starts my car and drives me over toward her. I pull down a side street. Look in the rear view mirror. Yup here she comes.

    She walks the whole fucking block towards me. I roll the window and this young chick with a stunning face says Hi.

    I am about drive the fuck out of there. Cause now way this * is a hoe. She says can yo give me a ride to. Street.

    Sure she gets in. I see she must be at least 18 or 19. I ask she laughs and says I'm 20. Ya right.

    So I start driving and thinking ah shit this * is not working she is freeloading a ride.

    BUT! She keeps looking at me and says you aint the police is you. BINGO here we go.

    She is super nervous. I ask to see her tits. She shows me. But I can already tell she does not know what she is doing.

    I ask her to suck my cock dry. She shakes her head yes.

    I park and ask "hey is this your first time or something. She is very shy and quite. Finally she tells me that her best friend started doing this so tonight they were out and she agreed to try it. Her friend got picked up already and was home waiting.

    I tell her in that case I want your pussy too. I have her slip her pants off and we did not even talk of the fee yet. I just want to fuck this little * and break her in. I tell her that she is going to swallow my cum and do what I want. She nods ok.

    I ask to fuck her pussy and cum inside her. She stares at me then says ok. This * is stone cold new.

    Well I tell her to start sucking my cock and do it right or I she will have to do it again. She leans over but I tell her to get up on her knees so I can smell her pussy. She does and I am not expecting much for a dick sucking. But she has sucked dick alot because she is sucking, bobbing licking and making hungry sounds.

    All the while I am fingering her and smelling the pussy juice. Which is sweet.

    I am just about to nut but I want to nut inside her pussy.

    To late I explode and pump loads in her hungry little mouth. I demand for her to swallow it. She does.

    We talk for awhile and I find out it is baby daddy drama. He cheated and left her with a baby. So she wanted to make money.

    She is very cute and her pussy smelled so good. I asked for the # but she says its disconnected. Of course.

    I actually visit with here for an hour. Weird huh.

    She then asks if I wanted to do it again. HUHHHHHHHHHH.

    I tell her I am out of money. She says we can do it.

    WTF. So fuck it I am ready to go. But I decide to slap a jimmy on as she says she would get pregnant.

    Problem is this time I try to keep going after I nutted in the condom. Guess what.

    My dick was getting limp and I was still pumping. You got it the condom came off inside her.

    We both acted like it would be ok.

    Hope so.

  15. #563

    Innocent first timer

    I was down in bay view at 9pm near KK. No way I see a young black chick walking dressed to get fucked. Spandex pants with a tight skirt and skin tight shirt. This was a few weeks ago by the way.

    She gives my the look and waves. FUCKING STING FOR SURE. I am thinking WOW the cops are now in this area.

    I park and watch for a while. Fuck this girl is hot I want that ass in my face. So long story short my cock starts my car and drives me over toward her. I pull down a side street. Look in the rear view mirror. Yup here she comes.

    She walks the whole fucking block towards me. I roll the window and this young chick with a stunning face says Hi.

    I am about drive the fuck out of there. Cause now way this ***** is a hoe. She says can yo give me a ride to.street.

    Sure she gets in. I see she must be at least 18 or 19. I ask she laughs and says I'm 20. Ya right.

    So I start driving and thinking ah shit this ***** is not working she is freeloading a ride.

    BUT! She keeps looking at me and says you aint the police is you. BINGO here we go.

    She is super nervous. I ask to see her tits. She shows me. But I can already tell she does not know what she is doing.

    I ask her to suck my cock dry. She shakes her head yes.

    I park and ask "hey is this your first time or something. She is very shy and quite. Finally she tells me that her best friend started doing this so tonight they were out and she agreed to try it. Her friend got picked up already and was home waiting.

    I tell her in that case I want your pussy too. I have her slip her pants off and we did not even talk of the fee yet. I just want to fuck this little ***** and break her in. I tell her that she is going to swallow my cum and do what I want. She nods ok.

    I ask to fuck her pussy and cum inside her. She stares at me then says ok. This ***** is stone cold new.

    Well I tell her to start sucking my cock and do it right or I she will have to do it again. She leans over but I tell her to get up on her knees so I can smell her pussy. She does and I am not expecting much for a dick sucking. But she has sucked dick alot because she is sucking, bobbing licking and making hungry sounds.

    All the while I am fingering her and smelling the pussy juice. Which is sweet.

    I am just about to nut but I want to nut inside her pussy.

    To late I explode and pump loads in her hungry little mouth. I demand for her to swallow it. She does.

    We talk for awhile and I find out it is baby daddy drama. He cheated and left her with a baby. So she wanted to make money.

    She is very cute and her pussy smelled so good. I asked for the # but she says its disconnected. Of course.

    I actually visit with here for an hour. Weird huh.

    She then asks if I wanted to do it again. HUHHHHHHHHHH.

    I tell her I am out of money. She says we can do it.

    WTF. So fuck it I am ready to go. But I decide to slap a jimmy on as she says she would get pregnant.

    Problem is this time I try to keep going after I nutted in the condom. Guess what.

    My dick was getting limp and I was still pumping. You got it the condom came off inside her.

    We both acted like it would be ok.

    Hope so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape