Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9328

    Ri

    Quote Originally Posted by Plyfun  [View Original Post]
    Well I am finally going to give RI a try. As some may know I am from the south shore and have posted a few reports. This time I amm looking for a bit of advice. Where do you get the most bang for your buck in RI? Full service doesn't matter to me. I'm more interested in a very attractive young girl, early 20's or so. Any recommendations? Also. Part of me wants to try spa one, keep reading alot about it, but I don't want FS, will that matter going there?

    Thanks
    Boston board but my fav is North Main St 2nd would be Lily's for non FS.

    Fish

  2. #9327

    Try Lilly's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Plyfun  [View Original Post]
    Well I am finally going to give RI a try. As some may know I am from the south shore and have posted a few reports. This time I amm looking for a bit of advice. Where do you get the most bang for your buck in RI? Full service doesn't matter to me. I'm more interested in a very attractive young girl, early 20's or so. Any recommendations? Also. Part of me wants to try spa one, keep reading alot about it, but I don't want FS, will that matter going there?

    Thanks
    Lilly's or NMS are probably your best bet if not looking for FS otherwise you can get a feel for the other places in area from reading the reports on the RI forum. My advice is if you aren't looking for FS don't go a visit to One Spa, your visit would probably not be as quality as Lillys or NMS. And you may just leave frustrated after your visit to such a place because the ladies are hoping to earn more $ than just a HE experience provides.

  3. #9326

    Need a recommendation

    Well I am finally going to give RI a try. As some may know I am from the south shore and have posted a few reports. This time I amm looking for a bit of advice. Where do you get the most bang for your buck in RI? Full service doesn't matter to me. I'm more interested in a very attractive young girl, early 20's or so. Any recommendations? Also. Part of me wants to try spa one, keep reading alot about it, but I don't want FS, will that matter going there?

    Thanks

  4. #9325
    Quote Originally Posted by Yello Tail  [View Original Post]
    Did you bring you own cover?
    She asked me if I had one and I didn't so she came back with one.

  5. #9324

    120 fs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose Ayan  [View Original Post]
    Went to jasmine in waltham tonight met Angela cute mature probably late 30's or early 40's.

    I was in and out in 25 minutes (15 minute massage and the rest FS) a bit rushed but a think I caught her during closing time.

    Damage 120. 00
    Did you bring you own cover?

  6. #9323

    120 is possible

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy22  [View Original Post]
    My guess is that you got the lady's favour discount. Thirty years ago, I got such discount once in while just for no reason. Sometimes even to 100. But not any more now.
    I had a FS lately in CT. 120 was the deal after 20 min good massage. I agree with you, it all depends on timing and the mood.

  7. #9322

    Favour Discount

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose Ayan  [View Original Post]
    Went to jasmine in waltham tonight met Angela cute mature probably late 30's or early 40's.

    I was in and out in 25 minutes (15 minute massage and the rest FS) a bit rushed but a think I caught her during closing time.

    Damage 120. 00
    My guess is that you got the lady's favour discount. Thirty years ago, I got such discount once in while just for no reason. Sometimes even to 100. But not any more now.

  8. #9321
    Quote Originally Posted by Olepapa  [View Original Post]
    Did you pay for 30 minutes or an hour?
    I paid 60 hour and 60 tip but I guess she thought I wasn't really there for a massage and just decided to get right to it. FS was ok but I won't repeat.

  9. #9320

    Was this 1/2 hour or hour?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose Ayan  [View Original Post]
    Went to jasmine in waltham tonight met Angela cute mature probably late 30's or early 40's.

    I was in and out in 25 minutes (15 minute massage and the rest FS) a bit rushed but a think I caught her during closing time.

    Damage 120. 00
    Did you pay for 30 minutes or an hour?

  10. #9319

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose Ayan  [View Original Post]
    Went to jasmine in waltham tonight met Angela cute mature probably late 30's or early 40's.

    I was in and out in 25 minutes (15 minute massage and the rest FS) a bit rushed but a think I caught her during closing time.

    Damage 120. 00
    FS for total damage 120? What was the downside?

  11. #9318

    Jasmine spa

    Went to jasmine in waltham tonight met Angela cute mature probably late 30's or early 40's.

    I was in and out in 25 minutes (15 minute massage and the rest FS) a bit rushed but a think I caught her during closing time.

    Damage 120. 00

  12. #9317

    Suggestions

    Hey guys,

    Can anyone pm me any good suggestions around ct or revere area? I will be around revere but mostly around ct for a while from the 26. 28 and haven't kept up with much on this side of the forums and only been to is tremont Holistic (price is a little to much but with the sauna and everything pretty worth it) and Jolins (mostly framingham more than boston). From what I've been trying to read mostly a lot of shut downs and LE issues not helping a high school girl? Any info is appreciated.

    Also wanted to add from reading back into some post I agree with neddd and AMP with the service in some of the MA area (mostly in my area Worcester) I could be wrong about this but from a few years back maybe in 2005. 2006 when I use to work in New York and I came here into MA around in 2008. MA AMP's isn't usually the greatest but at times they do get the job done but what I assume is a lot of the places like RI seems to more of a Korean thing (could be wrong just assuming) more than a Chinese AMP. In New York most of the AMP's are like in RI all beautiful women in bikini suits ect. But its a korean owned place. I have yet to see a Chinese AMP thats like that (well around Worcester) I know from people who traveled to Korea when they we're in the military and when their off duty they went to an MP and like they said it was no different than RI and NY so maybe it could just be a Korean thing that they do compared to how Chinese AMP run theirs but at the same time I could be wrong. One thing they told me was that some MP in Korea gave a choice of covering the hat or not for FS witch kind of makes me wonder about some of the Korean women in RI and NY if they traveled here into the states working in RI or NY.

  13. #9316

    Niagra Falls, Slowly I turn, Inch by inch

    Niagra Falls, Slowly I turn, Inch by inch.

    OMFG YF that so needs a link!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yJBhzMWJCc

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTA6v...eature=related

  14. #9315

    Another unfortunate story and again check those ages

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbonium K  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad. I hate to see this whenever it happens.

    I've never visited either, even though they were in my neck of the woods.

    Add Belmont to the list of tough MetroWest towns to run run AMPs in: Belmont, Watertown, and Wellesley.

    Of course, asking a new client (someone they don't know) if they want a HJ is not a terribly bright idea.

    AMP 101. More girls need to attend it.

    Regardless. Sad to know a young girl was attacked / sexually assaulted behind the Belmont high school recently, where was LEO during that? Oh yeah, out busting up two shops for hand-jobs. Priorities.
    "To Protect and Serve". Or " Just Get Served"?

    Another piece of outstanding police work. Again I am amazed by the ages of the ladies.

    I am wondering how close to 50 do they really look? Does the simple subtract 10 years rule apply or not?

    I hope the methods of obtaining evidence was with in proper police procedure, you think?

  15. #9314

    Knapp

    Went to Knapp / CT last Saturday. Paid for hh at $40. Good massage, and HR. I think CBJ is on the menu if you bring the cover. Little English, but great attitude, and great cans (nice and soft and real see cups).

    Damage: $40 plus $60.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape