Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9246

    When you say main street, is that really the AMP on Park Ave? There is another on

    Quote Originally Posted by Jomonde123  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I've posted here (at least two of the places I had been to have shot down since then!) but I figured I'd give some updates on recent places

    * "Shcool" Street in Lexington. Stopped in a couple times and have had a good experience. Both times with Sophia. She was trying to recommend the "new girl" there and indicated it would be worthwhile. Have not seen her yet though (but thought that was cool because I always feel awkward if I go somewhere and NOT go to the girl I saw before). I would recommend but call ahead, both times several people came by trying to walk-in when I was there.

    * Worcester Massage. Not sure which ad it was on CL but the place was pretty out in the open (main street, highly visible location). Not too big of a deal for me only because I am not from that area but it would be uncomfortable if you were local. Really attractive girls though and I think the full menu was available. I think it was the one ending in 2880.

    * Chelmsford Spa. I really like this place but it's also out of the way. Different girl each time I've been there but always leave happy. Table shower is nice.

    * Waltham 9772. I go to this place frequently for convenience and the massage is usually pretty good. Hit or miss on HE but the last time, the girl was a super tease. I would almost go back just for that (but I did leave frustrated)

    That's it for now! Safe travels and make sure to treat them right, even if you don't always get what you want
    SHrewsbury Street as well. Have also seen the new girl at school street and even better than Sophia

  2. #9245

    Chelmsford Spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jomonde123  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I've posted here (at least two of the places I had been to have shot down since then!) but I figured I'd give some updates on recent places

    * "Shcool" Street in Lexington. Stopped in a couple times and have had a good experience. Both times with Sophia. She was trying to recommend the "new girl" there and indicated it would be worthwhile. Have not seen her yet though (but thought that was cool because I always feel awkward if I go somewhere and NOT go to the girl I saw before). I would recommend but call ahead, both times several people came by trying to walk-in when I was there.

    * Worcester Massage. Not sure which ad it was on CL but the place was pretty out in the open (main street, highly visible location). Not too big of a deal for me only because I am not from that area but it would be uncomfortable if you were local. Really attractive girls though and I think the full menu was available. I think it was the one ending in 2880.

    * Chelmsford Spa. I really like this place but it's also out of the way. Different girl each time I've been there but always leave happy. Table shower is nice.

    * Waltham 9772. I go to this place frequently for convenience and the massage is usually pretty good. Hit or miss on HE but the last time, the girl was a super tease. I would almost go back just for that (but I did leave frustrated)

    That's it for now! Safe travels and make sure to treat them right, even if you don't always get what you want
    Curious about the Chelmsford Spa.

    Is that the place on Rt110 off of near RT3 above Sal's or the place in North Chelmsford, Spa Tao? Or are you talking about someplace completely different?

    Thanks

  3. #9244

    Simulation can be better

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk1999  [View Original Post]
    I know, regardless of the provider, there is nothing worse than feeling like someone just sprayed you with WD-40! And sometimes even a shower fails to do the trick.
    If you tell them you don't like oil, most of them will have baby powder for you. But during the ending, they will have to use some oil to provide good lubrication. There are some water-base jalleys that is cleaner, but they cost more. The ladies don't want to spent on that. Only Alice used that for me once.

  4. #9243

    Consider If you need a real massage but I totally agree about the oil.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk1999  [View Original Post]
    I know, regardless of the provider, there is nothing worse than feeling like someone just sprayed you with WD-40! And sometimes even a shower fails to do the trick.
    It has been quite a few years since I visited Joline.

    Saw her when she lived in W Rox.

    She gives a very good massage if you need any aches / pains stretched out.

    A session or 2 could do the trick.

    A shower should be a given for these places.

    The oil is excessive.

    Now that summer is winding down it may be easier.

    Remember the feeling going back to the car in my shorts with 90 degree HHH weather feeling like a greased pig ready to roast in my car waiting for the AC to kick in.

  5. #9242

    Recent Travels

    Been a while since I've posted here (at least two of the places I had been to have shot down since then!) but I figured I'd give some updates on recent places

    * "Shcool" Street in Lexington. Stopped in a couple times and have had a good experience. Both times with Sophia. She was trying to recommend the "new girl" there and indicated it would be worthwhile. Have not seen her yet though (but thought that was cool because I always feel awkward if I go somewhere and NOT go to the girl I saw before). I would recommend but call ahead, both times several people came by trying to walk-in when I was there.

    * Worcester Massage. Not sure which ad it was on CL but the place was pretty out in the open (main street, highly visible location). Not too big of a deal for me only because I am not from that area but it would be uncomfortable if you were local. Really attractive girls though and I think the full menu was available. I think it was the one ending in 2880.

    * Chelmsford Spa. I really like this place but it's also out of the way. Different girl each time I've been there but always leave happy. Table shower is nice.

    * Waltham 9772. I go to this place frequently for convenience and the massage is usually pretty good. Hit or miss on HE but the last time, the girl was a super tease. I would almost go back just for that (but I did leave frustrated)

    That's it for now! Safe travels and make sure to treat them right, even if you don't always get what you want

  6. #9241

    Jolin and more

    Check out a post on the Worcester forum. Interesting post, but not my cup of tea.

    Jack

  7. #9240

    Jolin

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenn Jack  [View Original Post]
    She does, but that is not my biggest complaint. She has personally given me two massages, both good and both leaving me drenched in oil. The second time I saw her I specifically asked her to go very light on the oil, which she completely ignored. Her other technique is ok, I'll leave it at that, but she is a non-repeater for me.

    Jack
    I know, regardless of the provider, there is nothing worse than feeling like someone just sprayed you with WD-40! And sometimes even a shower fails to do the trick.

  8. #9239

    Jolin

    She does, but that is not my biggest complaint. She has personally given me two massages, both good and both leaving me drenched in oil. The second time I saw her I specifically asked her to go very light on the oil, which she completely ignored. Her other technique is ok, I'll leave it at that, but she is a non-repeater for me.

    Jack

  9. #9238

    Oh goody

    Quote Originally Posted by mbk1999  [View Original Post]
    attention! Jolin is back! As many of you already know, jolin is a delightful thai lady who has been providing exceptional thai body work services in the greater boston area for a number of years. Jolin is once again making her services available, this time at her east braintree location (near weymouth landing) hours: 10 am. 9 pm. Conveniently located near route 3 (take union st exit). Walk-ins are always welcome! For further information, please call jolin at 617-775-5015. Thank you!

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2585727918.html
    franks and beans!

  10. #9237
    Senior Member


    Posts: 344

    Thai ladyboys

    Yes, Jolin does employ some ladyboys at some / all of her locations. All too common with Thai places, which is why I have a hard and fast rule of staying away from them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboyzz  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this the spot with all the Ladyboys? Yuck.

  11. #9236
    Isn't this the spot with all the Ladyboys? Yuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk1999  [View Original Post]
    ATTENTION! Jolin is BACK! As many of you already know, Jolin is a delightful Thai lady who has been providing exceptional Thai body work services in the greater Boston area for a number of years. Jolin is once again making her services available, this time at her East Braintree location (near Weymouth Landing) Hours: 10 am. 9 pm. Conveniently located near Route 3 (take Union St exit). Walk-ins are always welcome! For further information, please call Jolin at 617-775-5015. Thank you!

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2585727918.html

  12. #9235

    WOW! Jolin is back doing massage!

    ATTENTION! Jolin is BACK! As many of you already know, Jolin is a delightful Thai lady who has been providing exceptional Thai body work services in the greater Boston area for a number of years. Jolin is once again making her services available, this time at her East Braintree location (near Weymouth Landing) Hours: 10 am. 9 pm. Conveniently located near Route 3 (take Union St exit). Walk-ins are always welcome! For further information, please call Jolin at 617-775-5015. Thank you!

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2585727918.html

  13. #9234

    Red Sun Bodywork. Malden

    Mixed reviews so decided to try for myself. Walked in and got Joy who is thin and about mid 20's. Led me to a room and took the house fee, $60. As mentioned the walls do not go up to the ceiling and this causes a couple distractions. I was in the first room and could still hear the TV throughout the session in addition to the music which skipped numerous times during our session and other clients next door. Never asked how I wanted the massage just went right in to a medium mediocre massage with some light brushing which led me to believe there would be more but I was mistaken. No hint of anything and when I reach out to touch she stepped away and asked if I was ok. Upon dressing noticed there are small print signs in the room stating the laws and no sexual activity, etc etc.

    The massage did last the full hr. Tipped $20 and would not repeat.

  14. #9233

    Mike Hunter

    Clean out your inbox, trying to reach you.

  15. #9232

    Four Handed Question

    I posted this question in PVD but since I live equal distance to Boston / Quincy also, I am posting over here to see if anyone has input for this area too. Thanks

    I have never had a four handed massage but I am thinking its about time to try one but I have only seen one place advertise 4 handed specials in the phoenix. I am looking for a place that gives a decent to great legit massage with a happy guy walking out at the end of the session

    If anyone has a suggestion of a place please send a little note. PM me

    Take care

    Happy Endings and Stories to you all

    CCCory

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape