Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 778 of 808 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 ... LastLast
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 12107
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #452

    Hope some of them are still good

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    here's a few for you. 555-0987. 555-1234. 555-5678
    I used to have Corina's numbers but somehow I lost it:

    Dannielle 847-660-8345.

    Isabella 414- 651-7221 from 26 and mitchell.

    Lexi 262-844-1731 she responds to text and most time comes to my house for 4 or call her sister 262-844-6540.

    Lisa (hispanic) 19 & greenfield 414-208-3313.

    Mallory (red head) 414-315-3241 lost phone needs US cell phone very nice.

    Myah 414-722-8654.

    Sally (petite with huge tits) 414-419-8550.

    Chela 414-552-8244 or 614-577-7111.

    That is all I have but others no digits been working the south loop never knew about vliet.

  2. #451
    Senior Member


    Posts: 707

    Parlay cards (betting cards) available in Milw tavern or bar?

    Does anyone know which tavern or sports bar in Milwaukee distributes parlay cards (betting cards with odds)? See, in Madison there are about four or five bars in which you can get a parlay card and 'play' the NFL and college games against the spread. Is there a bar or tavern in Milwaukee that offers this same type of service? Thanks for any help you can provide, and happy hobbying.

    Stay safe.

  3. #450

    Greenfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Hdman  [View Original Post]
    Hitting up south loop right now. Nothing going on. Saw 2 bike harassing a possible bow on lincon thats all. I hooked up with a WSW in spring on greenfield she had a european accent but I lost her number and forgot name. Also has anyone had luck on Mitchell?
    Just went on lunch. An ok BSW was out. Stopped at 15 but was no good. Didn't get a name. Petite with short hair pulled back and some nice brown booty pants on. Go get her guys.

  4. #449

    South loop

    Hitting up south loop right now. Nothing going on. Saw 2 bike harassing a possible bow on lincon thats all. I hooked up with a WSW in spring on greenfield she had a european accent but I lost her number and forgot name. Also has anyone had luck on Mitchell?

  5. #448
    Quote Originally Posted by Nb1443  [View Original Post]
    Not the same girl then. The girl with the phone number in the add talks / and texts regularly.
    Does she do anything besides talk and text?

  6. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    You might not be able to get a hold of her. When I picked her up last week she told me she lost her phone. If those are pics of her they must be old.
    Not the same girl then. The girl with the phone number in the add talks / and texts regularly.

    Also, saw two petite girls on some steps on licnoln and about 20th.

    I seen them a few times now. Pretty attractive. They always give you the stare, but are never walking.

    Are these legit workers? I seen them there a few times now and they look hard.

    Please let me know. I just get too nervous about the setup of it.

  7. #446
    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    First time posting, I have some #'s of SW's how do I post them and also get some in return?
    You might want to start by describing some of your finds. Age, ethnicity, body type, price, type of service provided, and if they can host is useful information. You can also list their names if you want. If anyone is interested they can pm you to exchange numbers of other providers.

    It's not cool to post phone numbers on the forum.

  8. #445
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvAsians  [View Original Post]
    The lady in these photos has the same slim body type, but unless her skin has cleared up since the last time I saw her completely nude, it's not her. Maybe I will call her and ask if it's her. I will let you guys know. If it is her, I know where cock will be soon! Happy hunting guys!
    You might not be able to get a hold of her. When I picked her up last week she told me she lost her phone. If those are pics of her they must be old.

  9. #444
    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    First time posting, I have some #'s of SW's how do I post them and also get some in return?
    here's a few for you. 555-0987. 555-1234. 555-5678

  10. #443

    Digits reply

    You should only pm numbers to senior member thou I am not as of yet I'm hoping to be all grown up to a senior someday

    I also have numbers to these ladies we all do. They change so often and if we call out of the blue the nice ones get spooked

  11. #442

    Digits

    First time posting, I have some #'s of SW's how do I post them and also get some in return?

  12. #441

    Kyla / Chella / Bella?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nb1443  [View Original Post]
    Is this kyla / kayla we always see on greenfield avenue?

    I swear it's her. But somehow someone made her look much hotter.

    Or am I mistaken?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...4-u-23/4665956

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...elf-23/4639937

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...ess-23/4634788

    Let me know if you can be / see I swear this is her.
    The lady in these photos has the same slim body type, but unless her skin has cleared up since the last time I saw her completely nude, it's not her. Maybe I will call her and ask if it's her. I will let you guys know. If it is her, I know where cock will be soon! Happy hunting guys!

  13. #440
    Quote Originally Posted by Nb1443  [View Original Post]
    Is this kyla / kayla we always see on greenfield avenue?

    I swear it's her. But somehow someone made her look much hotter.

    Or am I mistaken?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...4-u-23/4665956

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...elf-23/4639937

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...ess-23/4634788

    Let me know if you can be / see I swear this is her.
    Very good observation. I think you could make an argument but I just don't think so. Also, the phone no. I got from her two weeks ago doesn't match this. Doesn't say much but if I were a gambling man I'd say not quite a match. But cleaned up (very much) , she could pass for these photos.

  14. #439

    Heather

    I picked up a real gem early morning on 35th nr Vliet. Heather is a gorgeous, friendly spinner, mid 20s, long blond hair. She wanted 30 for BBBJ but we settled on 20+tax. No phone, but boy, will I watch for her again! You guys seen her?

    Craven Morelikethisone

  15. #438

    Angie

    I hit National around 10:30 this morning and on my first pass I picked up WSW Angie. She is skinny, plain looking, not unattractive, but also not at all sensual, just plain is the best way I can describe her. I saw her walking away from National in what looked like a pick up, so I turned the next corner and went back to get a look. The guy, maybe one of you? Apparently was not interested as she was standing like a jilted girl when I drove by slowly. She gave me a look of desperation so after I passed I backed up and picked her up. It was a quick pick up for me, mainly because we were on a side street.

    After a nice LE check, I asked how much for BJ. She said something like "I'm not one who likes to take all of a guy's money", so I offered 20 and she said ok. As we were driving to my spot I said I'd give her 5 extra to play with her tits and pussy. WE parked, I played and she got to work. It was not an inspiring BBBJ, but it did the job. She held her mouth over it to get every drop then spit out the car door.

    She told me she is out more often at night. She has 4 kids. She had a little tummy, but not bad. I didn't see any stretch marks on her tits or belly. I would repeat, just because she was docile and had a good attitude.

    I guess I was too early for the excitement Waukesha reported on National. Anyone who is interested in her exact location can pm me for details. With as much LE activity out there I would rather not post the exact location on the board.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape