Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 23,056 to 23,070 of 23673
-
08-31-11 13:17 #618Senior Member

Posts: 272Hernando update
Sugar Baby Significant Other (SBSO) A new acronym
My HYB continues to love me and provide A. 1 service but since she relocated farther away from my area she is no longer readily available when I can get free, so my FF (fucking frequency) has dropped from an average of 2-3 X / week with her to once every two weeks. I might need to think about starting a 2 or 3 hour appointment with her. After all, any contact with her is better than none and we get the important stuff done in that first hour anyway. We haven't talked about it but I don't think she wants to think of herself as an hourly type of girl.
Gap filling.because of those bodily needs I have filled in with a couple of my escort friends who are outstanding and a new girl Sugar Baby who some of you know. Sugar is nice but I am spoiled since I get serious GFE, totally uncovered CIV, all night snuggling, and AM MISH / BJ for just a little more donation with my SB. The one hour stop and shop has it's plusses though since an all nighter depends on the warden being out of town. In one hour I can slide by after work or slip out after bedtime for some nookie.
Ashley Madison (AM).I recently started back after very limited success several years ago (one meet / one fail) and have 3 girls on the probable list. I like this site because money does not seem to be the prime motivation. Unhappy but financially stable married women are usually OK with finding a guy who will make them feel sexy and wanted and don't fall into that Nando class 1/3.
AM #1 is an upper 30's professional BBW MILF who is ready to go to the FC with me. The problem is.I don't like BBW s. I am tempted to try her out but I find fat very unappealing. Just my bias. But then again pussy is pussy and she seems motivated.
AM #2-very hot thin blonde MILF ready to meet soon. FC not mentioned nor is $ but the implication is encouraging.
AM #3.VERY hot college girl.my favorite type. Thin, fit, cute, and wants $. We are in the prelim stage where she seems to be interested in talking.
SugarDaddy- lots of good looking new talent there but I haven't started to troll for takers yet. Some of you may already be tapping that treasure trove. I don't want my SB seeing me on that board unless we totally break things off.
-
08-26-11 21:51 #617Senior Member

Posts: 526Why not give it a shot!
OK, I'm working on a HYB for the Tigger Harem. .
22. Young Latina.
Pictures are smoking! So far she seems to be game with the way I like to do things (more covering expenses with a little extra in the gas money). She has good conversation and it's not as hard as I thought it would be to talk with a 22 year old. After the storm passes through, we are planning on scheduling our first date. No sugar was discussed, but she seems like she's going to be reasonable. However, I'm not quite as willing as Scott to avoid sex talk altogether. I do approach it from the perspective of asking one or two "do you like.", then change the topic back to other small talk as to not overwhelm them with the topic.
So far so good.
I think she's TB#10 and she's definitely the Latina Fantasy I've had for some years now. I wasn't expecting 22, but in order to fulfull my SD club obligation, I'm going to give it a try. I do have a 25 year in the stable already, so I guess that counts too. But this looks like it's going to be good and much more in line with what I think of for a HYB. I'll update you all after the first date, I hope to be tasting the goodies the first date in this case.
BigTigg
-
08-24-11 17:29 #616Senior Member

Posts: 526Ok, Update Time
It's been almost a month, here's the latest.
TB #2. Gone, gave some lame excuse. Just too flaky, I never got to taste the goodies.
TB #3. Still no luck yet, she had BF drama the night we were supposed to meet. I have some great photos, but have not tasted the goodies yet.
TB #4. Done.
TB #5. All Star! . Flew in, looked way better than pictures, banging body (especially if you like big butts!) The sex was off the charts. If she were closer, it would be in so much trouble. I tried to do as advised and give her a little sugar to go. But once she paid for the lunch on Saturday, I knew it would not go over well. She stated that since I paid for everything else, it's the least she could do. (I'm sitting there stunned). So she's more of a MILF / SB. I can't wait to get at it again. Even the cost of the hotel and flight $$$$ was worth the over 20 hours of time together. It was pretty much, whatever I could get in, during that time, so it was on when we were together.
TB#6. Have not heard from her. No time to follow up with her now. (I still have the Airline gift cards ready for use)
TB#7. Linked up with her for Dinner and Hotel date. Very nice, great body and great attitude. The sexy was very good, will get better each time I'm sure. She communicates daily and we are trying to link up again next week. Not sure if it's going to work. TB#9 has been taking up a lot of my time.
TB#8. She went out of town and didn't get in lots of contact when she came back. She's juggling a number of SDs. Not a high priority anymore.
TB#9. 32 Year old, beautiful African-American. Great Body, great attitude. She's more of the affair type as opposed to straight SD / SB. Works for me, nobody has asked for exclusivity. She's by far the one I've spent the most time with and enjoy the most. Mainly pay for gas, and a I've thrown in a little extra. Have yet to have any amount over $. So far. 4 Hotel dates (including 2 over-nighters) , multiple pops and 2 non-hotel dates. (One of the non hotel dates ended in HJ, so even that was surprisingly successful!)
So currently,
TB#9 is the main squeeze. Averaging once a week.
TB#7 is my main pay to play. Averaging once a month. Sugar was not negotiated, but the $, seems to be suffice.
TB#5 is my top choice, will probably see once a quarter.
-
Still have my normal two MILFs that I see once a month or every other month.
BigTigg.
Originally Posted by BigTigger
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-11 09:05 #615Senior Member

Posts: 211Out of Towner
JDX,
Not to worry. All are welcome here as I am from a little further South of Richmond myself. I'm with you on the sb that shows up being a little chunkier than her pics as that has happened to me a couple times lately. Obviously you have read the reports here. Take advantage of the wisdom of some of the practioneers here. They definitely know what they are doing. I try to follow their advice, but the sb pool is fairly shallow where I live, although I have enjoyed a few successes. Again, welcome to the thread and keep those reports coming.
-
08-22-11 20:46 #614Regular Member

Posts: 8I've read this forum from cover to cover and have to say that you guys in Richmond have quite a gem on your hands. Long time lurker and long time SD here and I find a new trick or tip every time I check in. I'm practicing our craft a little north of most of you, after having a sb of 18 months in my last city down south. I'm always amazed at the variety of opportunity that we're presented.
I set up my first meet and greet date last week. We met for dinner and she was chunkier than I usually like, but she was eager to vist me later in the notel I had reserved. Since this was the first meet I've set up since moving, any strange was welcome after three months out of the game. Girl was a pleaser and ready to take input anywhere. Fun, but like they say, a little like riding a moped. You don't want your friends to see it. Slipped her $ to help with gas as we left and she texted me the next day, so I think I'll hold her in reserve if I ever get into a pinch.
I was working a new lead for this past weekend, but ended up getting an unfortunate head cold, so strenuous activity was out of the question. She appears to be a very attractive 30-ish MILF. Looking forward to getting a meet and greet set up with her as soon as I've recovered a bit.
Hope you guys don't mind an out of towner like me posting on your thread, but I thought you might appreciate these kind of reports more than our brethren in my home area.
Stay safe out there.
-
08-17-11 21:00 #613Senior Member

Posts: 1420Women are full of guilt over one thing or another. Fucking for money is a head thing. They begin fucking for money in denial by telling themselves something else is really going on. At some point they cross the line from denial and start carrying guilt over really fucking for money along with all the other crap going on in their heads. Such a girl is more likely to price her pussy up front but that is no sign she is comfortable with any of it. She is not. The less said by us is still the better. We can all say things about ourselves we don't want others saying about us.
Originally Posted by Magic Rat
[View Original Post]
The head thing is with us also. We can fuck a woman and at the same time disrespect her for fucking us.
-
08-17-11 13:24 #612Senior Member

Posts: 754Steal away, my brothers
The whole purpose of my posts on that subject were so that you all would take the idea and run with it. Please, by all means, help yourselves. My approach in terms of number of contacts was pretty much to carpet bomb, hoping to hit one or two that would respond favorably in the time frame needed to make arrangements. The nice thing was that once I had a text that I was happy with, I could copy and paste, making one or two specific adjustments to let them know I had actually read their profiles, which I had.
Rat, as for your observations that sometimes you need to be fluid, I concur. But having a consistent approach, ie, the soft-sell, keeps me from being too scattered.
Keep up the good work, gentlemen!
Scott
-
08-17-11 13:21 #611Senior Member

Posts: 649Where's Lit2
Haven't seen Lit post in a couple of weeks. Unusual.
Has anyone heard from him?
-
08-17-11 13:11 #610Senior Member

Posts: 211Approach
After following this forum for the past couple of months, it seems most of us follow the "less said about the sugar the better" approach. Interestingly enough, the last two sbs I've met have brought the sugar amount up front and center. With the sb with the GPS syndrome I mentioned earlier, I decided not to make further contact with her. As Golf has said, if it gets to the negotiating sugar stage, it's a losing proposition all the way around. With the senond sb, she mentioned an exorbitant amount of sugar via an I'm conversation we were having. I just replied that she was above my pay grade and she replied with "you're not even going to make a counter offer?" I told her what I was used to paying and got a message from her about a week later agreeing to my amount. I suppose that is considered negotiating, but it didn't seem to affect the service level at all.
I've had it work both ways honestly, but if sugar is mentioned in advance, the sb always brings it up first. I prefer to slip it into a pocket or purse at the end of the event as others have suggested. That has worked well for me so far in all but one case.
I can't wait to try Scott's approach on out of town visits. I've contacted a few out of town sbs but have never been able to set anything up, although I'm not nearly as smooth as Scott is. Hope it's ok to steal your idea Scott!
-
08-16-11 22:36 #609Senior Member

Posts: 1420Scott's clarification and mine
We're not meeting a girl at a health club. We're meeting her under P4P circumstances where we each out ourselves to the other at the get-go. The big picture is clear. The details are less clear. In this situation I have no risk-aversion. Borrowing a page from the recent political debate over the budget, I don't let the perfect get in the way of the good. I leave well enough alone. I am confident enough with the big picture that the less said about the details the better. So get together and see what happens. I prefer that to broken promises, or keeping a promise myself I regret making. Give things a chance to fall into place naturally without effort. That will find the brass ring on the Merry-Go-Round if it is there rather than chase it away because negotiating like a couple of Pennsylvania lawyers on P4P is abhorrent to a woman's nature, it endangers her self-respect and that is where I become risk-averse. I don't push on a string.
I see the above as Scott's approach with my own twist. Scott is the closest guy to me I have encountered here.
I see negotiation by the guy as the other side of the Golden Pussy Syndrome because it uses money as power over a woman or attempts to. Of course it is inherent power, but it doesn't have to be used this way. Money aka P4P is the enemy. The less said the better.
-
08-16-11 10:23 #608Senior Member

Posts: 754A little clarification
I should have said that I only add the "if something more should happen" line if there is an indication in their reply that they would be receptive to that. I found that a couple of my on-the-road sbs wanted to know that there could be sugar at the end of the evening, if they wanted it. Golf, I think you and I share the same outlook on communicating with our potential babies. I never initiate any kind of talk or references to fucking unless they start it first. It is hinted at in my profile text, very subtly, and I find there are only a few that sign up for the site thinking it is a simple dating site. Most know what end is up, but I agree with you that subtlety and grace land more little fish than a blunt approach. Fly fishing vs bait casting.
Keep up the good work, gentlemen.
Scott
-
08-14-11 18:05 #607Senior Member

Posts: 1420Scott's new and successful twist on the SD / SB pursuit
This is exactly what I have been preaching. Scott put her in a position she can start down the path and withdraw at any point without fear of discovery or entanglement. He gave her a free choice where she was safe and secure. Scott's approach was non-judgmental. She was not treated as though she would turn a trick. She was so comfortable with Scott she turned a trick without thinking about it. It happened because she wanted it to happen; this was not what she had been fearing. Scott didn't, in other words, try to push on a string.
But Scott's follow-up message hinted it would be okay if something else happened. This is where he and I depart. This raised the idea she might turn a trick. Any expectation on a girl, even couched left-handed as he did, is pressure and pressure is bad. They found each other on a SD site. Scott pointed out he is an experienced SD. Scott drew a picture ("okay if something else happened") that served no purpose on the upside but carried the risk of the downside that it could backfire because she might have spent months / years getting to this point. Pressure is not good. Reality is not good.
Like the time I was sitting down with a new car salesman to sign the contract. He laid the keys by the contract and the pen. But he was smiling too much. Everything was okay until then.
-
08-14-11 15:50 #606Senior Member

Posts: 856Traveling SB's
I've been using that technique for some time now. I always seem to do better o the road than on my home court. I've found the best thing to do is start to send out some messages the week prior to the trip and you'll seldom spend a night alone watching porn in your hotel room. One thing to remember: these girls are notoriously unreliable and some may just want to get together for a drink and might only bang the second date. I often times will have 2 ready to go and unfortunately drop one of them if the other pans out. If you're in a town for 2 nights its generally easy enough to float bot and maybe even go out with both. I think my record was 4 dates in 3 days in Las Vegas. Had another time in NYC had drinks with what turned out to be a pro with GPS and we couldn't come to an agreement. I had bben texting on and off all night with a Columbian MILF who came right over almost before the GPS was in the cab.
-
08-13-11 16:14 #605Senior Member

Posts: 754A new and successful twist on the SD / SB pursuit
Gentlemen,
As promised, I am sharing a surprisingly successful new approach to finding and fucking SBs that I hit upon by accident, but have used to my advantage more than once.
A few months ago I had to be out of town overnight for work. On a whim, the day before I left I contacted a number of babies in that city who had recently posted their profile or recently been on line. My text was extremely polite and apologetic, beginning with the line 'I may be way off base with this but. ' and explaining that I was an experienced SD from my home city and that I was going to be in her town overnight and wondered if she might like to have drinks. No mention of sugar, fucking, nothing like that at all, and finishing with an apology if I had offended her.
My thinking was at best I would have drinks and some laughs with a hot baby as a pleasant end to my work day, and at worst I would get no reply and end up watching porn on the tv in my room as usual. Surprisingly, I got several responses, but only one that came in on time for me to act upon. We exchanged a few emails when I arrived, and agreed to meet in the hotel bar for drinks. Again, that was all that was discussed. When this HYB arrived, she was gorgeous! Even when I had a 30' waist and all my own hair I would never have had the balls to approach someone like her. At one point when she got up to go to the bathroom the waiter who had been serving us came over and exclaimed over how hot she was and asked if I would give her his telephone number! I think he thought we were co-workers or something. Needless to say, I threw that scrap of paper right out!
After some really enjoyable conversation and some drinks, I remembered a line that Lit used once, and stood up, told her my room number, and said I'the be really honored if she would like to come up with me. She stood up immediately and there followed about 3 hours of the hottest fucking I had had up to that point.
Now if the story ended there, I'the be happy, but it continues! Two weeks later, I got an email from her, saying she was going to be in my town for her work, and wondered if we could get together for an hour or two. Shit yes! We are now in contact every two weeks, and she is game for fucking whenever and wherever we can make it happen.
Now, if the story ended here, I'the still be happy as well, but it continues! Of the three other babies who responded to my contact, but too late for me to do anything about, two have been fucked successfully so far. One, a totally hot MILF who bears an uncanny resemblance to Cheryl Crowe, but 5'2' tall, and the other a HYB who has family in my home town she can come and visit when I call her for more pussy.
I have used this stratagem again, in a different city, with identical results. An HYB to fuck at the end of the day, and several other contacts who are ready to go the next time I hit town. Now here's why I think it works: I am extremely, and I mean extremely polite and apologetic in my text, make sure to mention that I am an experienced SD, and only suggest meeting for drinks and / or dinner, nothing more. Once contacted in the positive, I do hint that if something else were to happen, I'the be ok with it, but that is the exact language I use. Nothing salacious or lewd. I truly believe that the fact that I am from out of town represents the epitome of an nsa, safe and secret situation, and for some of these girls that is a huge turn on. They know they will never see me again unless they want to. Also, I believe that meeting just for drinks from a contact on a SD / SB site puts in their heads the notion that it could lead to something more if they want, and that thought just sits in the back of their minds, growing increasingly attractive as the drinks are consumed.
I offer this to you all in the hopes that you will fine tune it to your particular situations and personalities, and that you will use it to get more pussy. I can promise you that it works. I have two more trips planned for early fall to different cities, and have babies lined up for drinks in both of them. I have actually thought of creating a second profile from another city and using the same wheeze (P. G. Wodehouse fans will recognize this term) to fish for babies in my own town. Ah, the many facets of this pursuit!
Lastly, a thanks to Spitfire for backing me up on the whole teeth thing. I don't have a hand or nail thing, but I can see what you mean, and am now a little worried that I will subconsciously add that to my list of phobias! Nando, I'the be happy to share digits with you, as I would sincerely like to know how she is as a fuck, but I am 1500 miles from you. That's a long way to go to get laid!
Keep up the good work, gentlemen.
Scott
-
08-13-11 14:17 #604Senior Member

Posts: 1022I'm with you on the teeth. I have lots of little phobias. I need nice teeth and nice hands with nice natural nails. I can't stand fake nails, or french manicures or 'stripper' tips (as I call them) or designs on finger / toe nails. If I meet up with any women with those issues, they go in the 'no' pile.
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





