Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 604 of 875 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 654 704 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 13116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4071

    Great Head Game

    Hey TT,

    I can confirm your instincts about Ashleigh (sp). Met her yesterday near the cheesesteak place. I was passing through philly with that congested feeling down below. After she got in the car I got concerned because she was so polite and quiet! I was figuring this is going to be plain vanilla stuff. WRONGO! I told her I wanted it slow. Her reply was However you like it. She then gave me a great BBBJ, half the time looking deep into my eyes the other half buried balls deep. I don't care how many problems philly has, good girls are never a problem. Enjoy this one while she is there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Texaco Tim  [View Original Post]
    Not sure of the spelling and anyway told me that is just the name she uses when working. Found her by LL. Cute girl, long dirty blond hair. 22, and just a part-timer on the Ave as she also dances at a club somewhere in Phily. Was very polite and easy going but informed me she only does BJ, and never goes to a motel. That was the deal breaker as I wanted to spend some indoor time with her since she looked very clean and had a good attitude. Let her off where I had picked her up and gave her a tip for being nice during our riding around. Wanted to give me her phone number but I declined. Reason for this report is if you are looking for just a quick car date she seemed like she would be great.

  2. #4070

    Ashleigh

    Not sure of the spelling and anyway told me that is just the name she uses when working. Found her by LL. Cute girl, long dirty blond hair. 22, and just a part-timer on the Ave as she also dances at a club somewhere in Phily. Was very polite and easy going but informed me she only does BJ, and never goes to a motel. That was the deal breaker as I wanted to spend some indoor time with her since she looked very clean and had a good attitude. Let her off where I had picked her up and gave her a tip for being nice during our riding around. Wanted to give me her phone number but I declined. Reason for this report is if you are looking for just a quick car date she seemed like she would be great.

  3. #4069

    Asalinn

    Asalinn was no special date. I yawn as I recall the details. Huntingdon Station, she walked across the Ave to check me out after I showed interest with eye contact. Immediately did the cop check on me. Oh, for God's sake, what a waste of time. Complained when I only reached under her panties but didn't actually touch her cooch. Whatever. This "are you sure you're not a cop" routine continued all the way to the Carlyle.

    She's short, reddish hair, hawk-nosed, freckled, longish luxurious hair (best feature) , not much over 120 lbs. I brought a camera but forgot to use it, I guess from disinterest. She's 25, Irish-German-American Indian descent, got a 4 year-old kid, lives in the Northeast, does cocaine and heroin, doesn't come out that often.

    She's pleasant enough, and opened up after getting my $50 and giving me satisfactory FS. But not once during the entire date did she smile, and she pretty well kept her eyes closed during the whole session on the bed.

    Very tiny tits. Below the waist she's showing the effects of childbirth. One tattoo on the back. I'm getting bored just writing this. Your mileage WILL vary, because hopefully she won't be so nervous about dating a cop with you. So go for it, but her pretty face and reasonable oral skills and reasonably nice personality are best suited for a blow job car date. She will tend to direct you (where to turn, whether the air conditioning should be on) , and she grabbed the hotel sign-in card and LED the way to the assigned room.

    I guess I just prefer a meeker, happier date. I hope you end up better satisfied than I was.

  4. #4068
    Well, I'd have to say I'm impressed. I think the scene in S Philly is decent. I typically only cruise late at night (past midnight) , but I've been finding some gems. Found a very nice redhead. 7/10 in looks, a nice be or see rack, and pretty good BBBJ skills. Only went for a car date, cost. 2, and would definitely do again, if given the chance.

  5. #4067

    Gina is Still around

    Quote Originally Posted by Echo1  [View Original Post]
    That's great news. I haven't seen her in a long time. Can she still be found by the DD?
    I have seen her at the DD in the late afternoon and evening pretty semi-regular lately, she sees Kate quite often and tells me she is doing well just away from all this for awhile.

    Z

  6. #4066

    Market / 13th

    Picked up a LSW. Puerto rican to be specific at the Hotel bar in the big Philly Marriott. I'm not sure if she or other girls are always there or just for the conference and fight weekend but there were a few more. They sometimes walk down the street as well but I heard the bar is the best to pick up dates.

    Anyways $ for FS to my room which in my books is a fantastic price since She was a 7 in looks. 7 body and 6. 5 attitude. Not the sweetest personality but nowhere near a jerk.

    She was shaved all over and had nipple rings on both titties. She was a good lay and we were done in 30mins. Laid together a bit, chatted and then she bounced. I gave her another 20 on the way out.

    Overall, very very impressed with the prices and choices as a hobbyist in Philly. DC is is the polar opposite with absolutely horrible choices of what's barely left and ludacris pricing. Virginia has more options but the street scene is weak and it's all indoor as a big hit or miss. Also very expensive! Southern Maryland is on a drought and I have no idea what's going on in Delaware and I don't care because I'm going straight to Philly every time now! I think it's even better then NYC!

  7. #4065

    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobMcg420  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Aundrea out and about?
    Yes. She's still out there.

  8. #4064

    Aundrea

    Hey jac thanks for the info. Saw her and she was fun. Does anyone know if there are any videos of aundrea. She told me they are out there but she won't elaberate about it. Just curious.

  9. #4063

    Katie

    2 days ago met Katie@Howell & Torresdale good BBBJ 4 20 says she only been back shortly bit dats what they all say.

  10. #4062

    Gina is still around?

    Quote Originally Posted by Horny Harry  [View Original Post]
    Kate is alive and well, and looks fine. I spoke to her briefly today nearby where she lives. I didn't probe, but she said she recently saw Gina, so if you need details I expect Gina could provide them.
    That's great news. I haven't seen her in a long time. Can she still be found by the DD?

  11. #4061
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    Megan / michelle

    Last Thursday about 7 pm, I was on my way to Myrtle Beach. Had to take one last ride down the stroll. Wouldn't you know I would spot the girl I have been wanting to toftt with for weeks. Of course I was with my son so I could not even stop for a phone number, LOL.

    If someone gets a chance, please check this one out and report back. That was the one and only time I have ever seen her.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1641
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	140051

  12. #4060
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    Katie

    I contacted Katie (blndbomb) through pm. I think she is more blond than platinum. She gave me her phone number and we continued with text and phone calls. Before we could get together, I left town for a week. As soon as I got back, I contacted her. I actually woke her up. I like to get them when they are fresh, LOL.

    This is the type of girl we all hope to find. Escort quality, but more like the girl next door / friends with benefits type chick. Nice personality, a sense of humor, she has some good hooker jokes. About 5 ft, slim but not anorexic, tattoo on her right bicep. Defiantly not the usual SW type. If you are just looking to get your rocks off, I am sure she can accommodate you. But if you are like me and want someone you can hang with for a few hours, she is the one. She is 21 and very pretty. She could easily fit in with the high priced casino girls that I dated in Vegas. We were together from 1pm-9pm. This included two trips to my hotel in Jersey with a break to go out to dinner in between. Where escorts advertise that they make make you forget it is a service and more like a date, Katie delivers. I won't say what I payed as I believe she adjusts her rates depending on how creepy you are, LOL. I will say that a dinner date with only one trip to the bedroom usually costs three times as much.

    To me she is the ultimate GFE. Now everyone has their own definition of that. To me if a girl does most of the things I want and makes me feel like we are actually dating, that's GFE. I am sure there are some things she won't do that someone will say she is not really GFE. To each his own. For example, she does not do anal or screw with out a condom. Wait a minute. Neither did the 19 year old I dated for six months when I was 32. I probably spent more taking her out to dinner before I ever got in her pants, LOL. She does BJ bare or covered, your choice and cim / spit. Looking down at that gorgeous freckled face as she tried not to gag was pure ecstasy. She is a petite girl and tight so she wants you to go slow at first. For you rock hard soldiers, this should not be a problem. For an old fart like me, it was a bit difficult. When my limp noddle does finally get to attention, I need to be hard charging. Trying to go slow and Little Man looses interest. But Katie is very understanding and does what she can to please.

    As a previous poster said, it is tempting to want to keep this one to myself but hey, she is walking on K, LOL. So not much chance of that. If it wasn't for that poster's comments and her being on this forum, I never would have meet her. She does not want her pics posted. I am usually skeptical when I can't see what they look like. With this girl, do not let that be a deciding factor. If anyone is not happy with their looks, I would be very surprised.

    I have digits for seniors and people who toftt. Or you can just pm her her, but I don't know how often she reads the forum. It may take a day or two for her to get back to you.

  13. #4059
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMcg420  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Aundrea out and about?
    I ran into her at Buckius a little less than a week ago. It was the first time I'd seen her. There's nothing to say that hasn't been said before. She's great. I asked for digits, she gave me the same number as in her BP ad.

  14. #4058
    Anyone seen Aundrea out and about?

  15. #4057

    Re: Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney1234  [View Original Post]
    What ever happen to Kate who used to hang out at Dunkin Donuts. Gina says Kate still comes out but I have not seen her. Does anyone have any details.
    Kate is alive and well, and looks fine. I spoke to her briefly today nearby where she lives. I didn't probe, but she said she recently saw Gina, so if you need details I expect Gina could provide them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape