Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9117
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Alley  [View Original Post]
    has anyone had a massage from the younger lady. I did and it was a very good massage but that was it. Saw notices on walls not to ask for anything other than a massage but not sure if the younger one ever lightens up.
    Yes, I did and had the same experience. She spent a lot of time teasing and then nothing. Not even a diy.

  2. #9116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 344

    Enough with the race stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    Http://www.songmeanings.net/m/song/95435/

    I m a white guy with a brother in law who grew up Roxbury and have 2 wonderful nieces from this inter racial marriage.

    I can only speak from non 1st person perspective from intimate personal discussions with him and his brothers on race, profiling and growing up in the city during busing problem years too. I m not asking for any special privileges because of this.

    I actually posted this " report" several years ago and replayed the annecdote a few days ago I. Response to this recent "ad" and was wondering about the Asian providers cultural perception on race / racism.

    My observations on immigrant Asian "workers" in this hobby over the years tend to be recurring and their spoken choice words are more than isolated instances and we saw a report of a discriminatory ad and wondered out loud about the theme of culture and race from this.

    We all need to continue to work on being "culturally" sensitive and "culturally competent" in such a complex world.
    I would humbly request that any further discussion of racism / racial sensitivity / race issues / etc be moved to the OT thread. We're here to talk about massages.

  3. #9115

    Billings #2

    Quote Originally Posted by hubfish  [View Original Post]
    tried this place out good enough massage wasn't interested in he with this large provider not to return not my type.
    has anyone had a massage from the younger lady. I did and it was a very good massage but that was it. Saw notices on walls not to ask for anything other than a massage but not sure if the younger one ever lightens up.

  4. #9114

    New place in quincy?

    Hi all,

    I stumbled on this ad on CL:

    http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/2525989514.html

    I have to admit the $40 rate has my curiousity peaked. Anyone have any info? If not I'll toftt and report back.

    Take care,

    BG

  5. #9113

    "Colours" listen to the song, not about hating or being racist

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp Slave  [View Original Post]
    I also heard the same type story downtown in CT when a non white robbed a girl who was alone in the shop and she did not call the cops because she was told not to. I remember telling her to call the cops regardless and that she could have been hurt or maybe the next time she could. Girls just be careful when dealing with customers.
    Http://www.songmeanings.net/m/song/95435/

    I m a white guy with a brother in law who grew up Roxbury and have 2 wonderful nieces from this inter racial marriage.

    I can only speak from non 1st person perspective from intimate personal discussions with him and his brothers on race, profiling and growing up in the city during busing problem years too. I m not asking for any special privileges because of this.

    I actually posted this " report" several years ago and replayed the annecdote a few days ago I. Response to this recent "ad" and was wondering about the Asian providers cultural perception on race / racism.

    My observations on immigrant Asian "workers" in this hobby over the years tend to be recurring and their spoken choice words are more than isolated instances and we saw a report of a discriminatory ad and wondered out loud about the theme of culture and race from this.

    We all need to continue to work on being "culturally" sensitive and "culturally competent" in such a complex world.

  6. #9112

    Spa Professional Body Work

    This place advertises under the Massage section of BP and is located in Medford Sq. Called and was told they didn't have any availability but 5 minutes later I get a call asking if I forgot my appoitment!

    Was led to a small waiting room by, I think "Lois" who I hoped was giving the massage. She turns on the TV, puts in a DVD and I'm wondering how long of a wait this is going to be. In a few minutes Leslie comes in and leads me to a message room. Leslie is young and on the larger side but very pretty with large top. She tells me she only has a half hour available and it is $60. A little steep for a 1/2 but I'm there so ok. Although she asked what type of massage I wanted it didn't matter, this is more of a body rub and she proceeded to rub warm lotion (and lots of it) everywhere. On the flip which I rolled over onto lotion soaked towels she continued with the rub and an ok finish with OTC roaming / hot towel clean up. Damage was $60 + 40.

    Based on the quality of massage and price I would not repeat. If anyone has had a better experience here or has info on Lois' skills please advise.

    http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...y-work/5431493

    Spa Professional Body Work report ad.

    Posted: August 1, 2011, 10:28 AM.

    -

    Take time for you to come and enjoy the benefits of a relaxing therapeutic.

    The body work is carried on a stretcher in his whole body in order to relieve the stress of day-to-day and relaxation, well-being. Working with creams, scented oils and relaxing music.

    Serve with total comfort and hygiene.

    With our therapies balance and harmonize the body with the mind, trying to reach mental relaxation or spiritual through the physicalbody.

    Needing to relax, unwind, stretch those muscles, sore and tense. We this could help you! With the wonderful therapeutic techniques.

    Call now to have a schedule. You will always be welcome.

    Leslie 617-334-4514

  7. #9111
    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to reach Angel for about a week but she never answers the phone. So I tried the new place on Coddington. It's the same building that Barbara is in.

    It's in a office building with ample street parking and a small lot. It also has a side entrrance if you don't want to be seen going in.

    I went upstairs and rang the bell. I could hear another guy talking. While I waited I looked around and it seems like there are not to many people on that floor. After about waiting 5 minutes the "manager" who is tall and slim with a nice big rack takes my house fee and brings me into one of the 2 or 3 rooms that they had. I was hoping I would get her but after a minuted Sofia came in. She is about 35-40 small rack but showing nice cleveage.

    From the vibe I was getting from when I first walked in I thought this would be a score as both girls are very flirty. She starts by showing me hard, medium, and soft on me so I could choose what style I wanted. I picked medium. She stood next to me rubbing for less that a minute and then she was up on the table between my legs and it was tease tease tease all the way. Rubbing her chest on me while massaging me and still hitting those special spots.

    At one point the "manager" came in (never got her name) to make sure everything was all right. I did find out they do 4 handed also. Back to business until the flip. She massaged my chest and legs with a nice tease for about 5 minutes before going right for it.

    Nice HR with her sucking my nipples and lightly kissing my chest and neck. I also had access to the tits and she allowed me to suck her very nice fat nipples.

    Hot towel clean up and a bottle of water and I am on my way

    Massage 7.

    Looks 6.

    HR 8.

    Attitute 10.

    6 +.4 and I will repeat.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2524066959.html

    @ASIAN at at CENTER (QUINCY CENTER)

    -

    Date: 2011-08-01, 11:29AM EDT.

    Reply to: serv-bar6j-2524066959@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

    -

    Health Center Grand opening 617-319-0927 Nice and Professional Chinese Massage Therapists here!

    $60 an hour.

    Hours of operation: Monday-Sunday 10:00AM-9:00PM.

    Location: Suite No. 203 67 Coddington St, Quincy MA 02169.

    Come visit the Heath Center to relieve the stress of your day. Nice professional Chinese massage therapists will help you relax and unwind. Clean hot towels and quiet private room. An assortment of scented and non scented oils. Everything you need to get back to health. Leave feeling rejuvenated and invigorated.

    Easy to get to: Off the Red line at Quincy center. Walk 3 min from Quincy center T. Follow Hancock Street until you can turn left onto Coddington St. Reach #67 Coddington St. We are on the 2nd floor suite203 of The Professional building. (across the street from Quincy High School, and next door to the YMCA) Convenient and free parking in the back of the building.

    Location: QUINCY CENTER
    This looks like the same building that Matrix Health use to be in. Had some great times there. Unfortunately, they got raided by Quincy police and shut down. I'm sure there were 6 or 7 unsolved murders in the City of Quincy at the time, but they just HAD to close this 'dangerous' unlawful place that was bothering nobody.

  8. #9110
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1248  [View Original Post]
    Went a few weeks ago.

    I got the older lady and she was into the HE, OTCR was ok from the waist down.

    When I was leaving, she commented on my football shirt with the number 69.

    She said she liked 69,

    You need to take the chance at all massage places, you never know.
    Tried this place out good enough massage wasn't interested in HE with this large provider not to return not my type.

  9. #9109

    Billings St #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to reach Angel for about a week but she never answers the phone. So I tried the new place on Coddington. It's the same building that Barbara is in.

    It's in a office building with ample street parking and a small lot. It also has a side entrrance if you don't want to be seen going in.

    I went upstairs and rang the bell. I could hear another guy talking. While I waited I looked around and it seems like there are not to many people on that floor. After about waiting 5 minutes the "manager" who is tall and slim with a nice big rack takes my house fee and brings me into one of the 2 or 3 rooms that they had. I was hoping I would get her but after a minuted Sofia came in. She is about 35-40 small rack but showing nice cleveage.

    From the vibe I was getting from when I first walked in I thought this would be a score as both girls are very flirty. She starts by showing me hard, medium, and soft on me so I could choose what style I wanted. I picked medium. She stood next to me rubbing for less that a minute and then she was up on the table between my legs and it was tease tease tease all the way. Rubbing her chest on me while massaging me and still hitting those special spots.

    At one point the "manager" came in (never got her name) to make sure everything was all right. I did find out they do 4 handed also. Back to business until the flip. She massaged my chest and legs with a nice tease for about 5 minutes before going right for it.

    Nice HR with her sucking my nipples and lightly kissing my chest and neck. I also had access to the tits and she allowed me to suck her very nice fat nipples.

    Hot towel clean up and a bottle of water and I am on my way

    Massage 7.

    Looks 6.

    HR 8.

    Attitute 10.

    6 +.4 and I will repeat.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2524066959.html

    @ASIAN at at CENTER (QUINCY CENTER)

    -

    Date: 2011-08-01, 11:29AM EDT.

    Reply to: serv-bar6j-2524066959@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

    -

    Health Center Grand opening 617-319-0927 Nice and Professional Chinese Massage Therapists here!

    $60 an hour.

    Hours of operation: Monday-Sunday 10:00AM-9:00PM.

    Location: Suite No. 203 67 Coddington St, Quincy MA 02169.

    Come visit the Heath Center to relieve the stress of your day. Nice professional Chinese massage therapists will help you relax and unwind. Clean hot towels and quiet private room. An assortment of scented and non scented oils. Everything you need to get back to health. Leave feeling rejuvenated and invigorated.

    Easy to get to: Off the Red line at Quincy center. Walk 3 min from Quincy center T. Follow Hancock Street until you can turn left onto Coddington St. Reach #67 Coddington St. We are on the 2nd floor suite203 of The Professional building. (across the street from Quincy High School, and next door to the YMCA) Convenient and free parking in the back of the building.

    Location: QUINCY CENTER
    Has anyone else tried this place as yet. Can't get my mind off. I would go back if I thought there was any chance.

  10. #9108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    New in Quincy

    Been trying to reach Angel for about a week but she never answers the phone. So I tried the new place on Coddington. It's the same building that Barbara is in.

    It's in a office building with ample street parking and a small lot. It also has a side entrrance if you don't want to be seen going in.

    I went upstairs and rang the bell. I could hear another guy talking. While I waited I looked around and it seems like there are not to many people on that floor. After about waiting 5 minutes the "manager" who is tall and slim with a nice big rack takes my house fee and brings me into one of the 2 or 3 rooms that they had. I was hoping I would get her but after a minuted Sofia came in. She is about 35-40 small rack but showing nice cleveage.

    From the vibe I was getting from when I first walked in I thought this would be a score as both girls are very flirty. She starts by showing me hard, medium, and soft on me so I could choose what style I wanted. I picked medium. She stood next to me rubbing for less that a minute and then she was up on the table between my legs and it was tease tease tease all the way. Rubbing her chest on me while massaging me and still hitting those special spots.

    At one point the "manager" came in (never got her name) to make sure everything was all right. I did find out they do 4 handed also. Back to business until the flip. She massaged my chest and legs with a nice tease for about 5 minutes before going right for it.

    Nice HR with her sucking my nipples and lightly kissing my chest and neck. I also had access to the tits and she allowed me to suck her very nice fat nipples.

    Hot towel clean up and a bottle of water and I am on my way

    Massage 7.

    Looks 6.

    HR 8.

    Attitute 10.

    6 +.4 and I will repeat.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2524066959.html

    @ASIAN at at CENTER (QUINCY CENTER)

    -

    Date: 2011-08-01, 11:29AM EDT.

    Reply to: serv-bar6j-2524066959@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

    -

    Health Center Grand opening 617-319-0927 Nice and Professional Chinese Massage Therapists here!

    $60 an hour.

    Hours of operation: Monday-Sunday 10:00AM-9:00PM.

    Location: Suite No. 203 67 Coddington St, Quincy MA 02169.

    Come visit the Heath Center to relieve the stress of your day. Nice professional Chinese massage therapists will help you relax and unwind. Clean hot towels and quiet private room. An assortment of scented and non scented oils. Everything you need to get back to health. Leave feeling rejuvenated and invigorated.

    Easy to get to: Off the Red line at Quincy center. Walk 3 min from Quincy center T. Follow Hancock Street until you can turn left onto Coddington St. Reach #67 Coddington St. We are on the 2nd floor suite203 of The Professional building. (across the street from Quincy High School, and next door to the YMCA) Convenient and free parking in the back of the building.

    Location: QUINCY CENTER
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HEALTH CTR1.jpg‎   HEALTH CTR2.jpg‎   HEALTH CTR3.jpg‎  

  11. #9107

    Maybe she thinks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Markvi  [View Original Post]
    I went today and asked for Suzie. She recognized me on the phone, and had no need to be coy. She did my massage and explained that "at this place" they do not do HJ. She said "I do not want any trouble". So that settles it.
    Not sure what the problem is. Perhaps she thinks you are LE. Have been there quite a few times and always got HE.

  12. #9106
    Quote Originally Posted by Markvi  [View Original Post]
    Two days ago went to place in Marlboro which ends on 6677. The woman at the desk (Suzie?) recognized me from several years back. Said she remembered me from Natick, and I recognized her too. Took it as a good sign, but the girl who actually did the massage (Mei-Li?) refused to do anything other than legit. I was annoyed enough to tell Suzie (after my hour was up) exactly what I wanted."OK, go back inside" She briefly speaks to Mei-Li, then tells me "Sorry, not this time. Next time!"

    I was very disappointed, and was sure would never go there again. After reading a few reviews here, maybe I will after all. But will make sure to ask Suzie herself.
    I went today and asked for Suzie. She recognized me on the phone, and had no need to be coy. She did my massage and explained that "at this place" they do not do HJ. She said "I do not want any trouble". So that settles it.

  13. #9105

    Celestina's in Brockton

    Hi all. I noticed a mini-review of Angilique on the Brockton massage board (so I know she is still there LOL) but it sort of prompted me to post a note to the gents that have pm'd me for the latest comings and goings on there. I sincerely apologize for not answering or having much info for you. For some reason my (online) contact there hasn't answered any of my e-mails or pm's since the end of June. He has always been prompt before when I asked for general schedules, who had left and who was new but mum has been the word recently. Kind of frustrating for me and for you guys. I figured maybe a vaca of business took him away but too long seems to have passed.

    Thus I really can't forward on any info. I don't know if anyone has left but I do / did know there was a new girl training at least as of the end of June. If she is still there I don't know as well as not knowing if any of the ladies have been on vaca or are going on one. I can still tell those of you I know (well) what I know about who 'might' still be there but I don't want to send you over there if they have left or if you get someone new. I will still continue to give references to those who deserve it although again I don't know the situation there or if it will help anymore. As most of you know I'm all for giving references and heads up as long as I know the place is worthy and my rep will stay intact. I'm certainly hoping, and am pretty sure it isn't the case, that it wasn't a matter of their needing help in their infancy and now being established not needing it. Knowing the owner (not my contact BTW) and the girls that I knew were there that they were appreciative of my help and of the gents that visited there and esp those I sent there.

    And lastly for those I have sent over there I'm certainly glad you had a great time and keep the feedback coming so I can be sure it is still worth my time. Thanks SO!

  14. #9104

    Same story

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    Wow it seems like almost 10 years ago when I came across an AAMp ad and the Asian woman was actually a solo provider.

    She worked near the cvs on comm ave near Harvard St. She was very nice and an excellent masseuse too.

    This lady got paid a visit by a " man of color", I think one of his ladies worked the same building He attacked her and almost raped her. I saw her the next day or so she was all bruised up and told me she was leaving the area.

    I'm guessing her immigrant status probably kept her from calling the police?

    I'm guessing the worry is more about violence than the size of the man's dick?
    I also heard the same type story downtown in CT when a non white robbed a girl who was alone in the shop and she did not call the cops because she was told not to. I remember telling her to call the cops regardless and that she could have been hurt or maybe the next time she could. Girls just be careful when dealing with customers.

  15. #9103

    "man of color"

    It's not right to stereotype a group of people. Not everybody is the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    Wow it seems like almost 10 years ago when I came across an AAMp ad and the Asian woman was actually a solo provider.

    She worked near the cvs on comm ave near Harvard St. She was very nice and an excellent masseuse too.

    This lady got paid a visit by a " man of color", I think one of his ladies worked the same building He attacked her and almost raped her. I saw her the next day or so she was all bruised up and told me she was leaving the area.

    I'm guessing her immigrant status probably kept her from calling the police?

    I'm guessing the worry is more about violence than the size of the man's dick?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape