Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,441 to 34,455 of 43545
-
08-01-11 16:28 #9105Senior Member

Posts: 1856Celestina's in Brockton
Hi all. I noticed a mini-review of Angilique on the Brockton massage board (so I know she is still there LOL) but it sort of prompted me to post a note to the gents that have pm'd me for the latest comings and goings on there. I sincerely apologize for not answering or having much info for you. For some reason my (online) contact there hasn't answered any of my e-mails or pm's since the end of June. He has always been prompt before when I asked for general schedules, who had left and who was new but mum has been the word recently. Kind of frustrating for me and for you guys. I figured maybe a vaca of business took him away but too long seems to have passed.
Thus I really can't forward on any info. I don't know if anyone has left but I do / did know there was a new girl training at least as of the end of June. If she is still there I don't know as well as not knowing if any of the ladies have been on vaca or are going on one. I can still tell those of you I know (well) what I know about who 'might' still be there but I don't want to send you over there if they have left or if you get someone new. I will still continue to give references to those who deserve it although again I don't know the situation there or if it will help anymore. As most of you know I'm all for giving references and heads up as long as I know the place is worthy and my rep will stay intact. I'm certainly hoping, and am pretty sure it isn't the case, that it wasn't a matter of their needing help in their infancy and now being established not needing it. Knowing the owner (not my contact BTW) and the girls that I knew were there that they were appreciative of my help and of the gents that visited there and esp those I sent there.
And lastly for those I have sent over there I'm certainly glad you had a great time and keep the feedback coming so I can be sure it is still worth my time. Thanks SO!
-
08-01-11 15:39 #9104Senior Member

Posts: 327Same story
I also heard the same type story downtown in CT when a non white robbed a girl who was alone in the shop and she did not call the cops because she was told not to. I remember telling her to call the cops regardless and that she could have been hurt or maybe the next time she could. Girls just be careful when dealing with customers.
Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-11 13:29 #9103Senior Member

Posts: 133"man of color"
It's not right to stereotype a group of people. Not everybody is the same.
Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-11 13:23 #9102Senior Member

Posts: 133Racist
The Craiglist killer was white. I think it's very unfortunate that folks think the BP posting was cool. If providers want to refuse the green from a person of color then they should I suggest doing it in person. There are a number of AMP that have no problem with seeing a man of color. Hopefully one day we can move beyond a persons skin color.
-
07-31-11 19:04 #9101Banned Member

Posts: 311BS Justification
The Craigslist killer was white. Did any providers stop seeing white guys? Just saying.
Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan
[View Original Post]
Every racist I've ever had the pleasure of meeting has an anecdote like this one proving that their assumptions about race are correct.
-
07-31-11 18:35 #9100Senior Member

Posts: 128Racist thinking
If I were a "Man of Color" I would cry foul to that kind of thinking and suggestion. I think one should be wiser than to bring such thinking on to the board to excuse a foolish posting. Let us not forget that the Craigslist killer was not a "Man of Color". I suggest we drop this matter.
Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-11 09:05 #9099Senior Member

Posts: 657Cultural and racial stereotypes?
Wow it seems like almost 10 years ago when I came across an AAMp ad and the Asian woman was actually a solo provider.
Originally Posted by Santa66
[View Original Post]
She worked near the cvs on comm ave near Harvard St. She was very nice and an excellent masseuse too.
This lady got paid a visit by a " man of color", I think one of his ladies worked the same building He attacked her and almost raped her. I saw her the next day or so she was all bruised up and told me she was leaving the area.
I'm guessing her immigrant status probably kept her from calling the police?
I'm guessing the worry is more about violence than the size of the man's dick?
-
07-31-11 07:39 #9098Regular Member

Posts: 16Multiple reports
Sorry for the delay on these.
Lilis. Parked in the po lot, walked in after calling ahead, can't remember her name, asked for a half, good rub down and satisfactory digital ending OTC below utc above, big sensitive nips that were delicious, total damage. 5+.4.
Ninis. Not as good as first visit but did get my frequent flier stamped so that much closer, again horrible with names and it was a couple of months ago, so so massage, asked for tip first (mood killer) had to work hard to finish because of it, think she left fingernail scratches on my taint, almost full hour total $
Middle / broad st place in Weymouth. First time, happy time. Early 40s thick nice up top, worked the muscles very well, nice hard massage, under carriage tease and grope had me on all fours for Texas backhand, finished kneeling on the table with her beside me licking my nips, one hand behind working the berries with the other on the twig, she was as shocked as I was at the reaction she inspired (it had been a few days) total. 7+.4.
Again apologies for the tardiness and brevity.
Happy hunting!
-
07-30-11 12:49 #9097Senior Member

Posts: 386Not the best idea to blatantly violate laws. I am sure that ad will draw the ire of certain people and result in a few phone calls to the licensing authority. On general principal I avoid any business that discriminates against people so I won't be going there. The fun part would be if someone shows up and they refuse service and then a scene is created somehow I don't think that would be good for business.
Originally Posted by Santa66
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-11 22:23 #9096Senior Member

Posts: 209Waste of Money
And what happens if you pay $500, visit once and the place gets busted? Do they refund your money.
Originally Posted by Bat21
[View Original Post]
I haven't been to NYC in a while, but when I was there last I paid a $70 house fee and a $40 tip for a full body scrub and a full hour massage with a very happy ending.
Best value I've seen outside of Montreal!
-
07-29-11 20:34 #9095Regular Member

Posts: 9My Sbai experience today
Pay day so I walked in and was greeted by a hot thai girl. Paid house. 8 then was given a small girl around same height and then I asked if I can see another girl and I drew Pam. She was very nice and friendly and made me feel very relaxed. Another reason why I like coming to this place is because the massage isn't rushed. Pam takes it slow and makes sure you're fully satisfied plus she never asked for tip or negotiated. Left. 6 tip and left happy. And will return again.
Originally Posted by Accolon
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-11 20:18 #9094Senior Member

Posts: 657Which Grove AMP? Which Mary?
Was she at the first one in the front building or was it the one behind it that opened?
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
Was she the same Mary that also in Needham on rt135 in the office building across from the mobile station?
-
07-29-11 15:35 #9093Senior Member

Posts: 1856Mary from Grove
This is mary who used to be on Grove st before it got closed down a while back. I'm guessing she got the clamps put on her since when she was at Grove she had a full menu and she was pretty good at it. (Personal experience) Now just a louzy massage with an attitude and thats it.
Originally Posted by Pw Herman
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-11 12:30 #9092Senior Member

Posts: 267Nyc
Hi guys, I came back from NYC. Right now, in NYC, there is a new thing going on. It is called members only MP. You have to pay in advance a $500 annul membership fee and each visit is about $80 (a bit expensive but it is New York City's price). My friend took me to one of these the other day. Since I was not a member but my friend was. I had to pay the house a $100 house fee. I was located in midtown NYC. It was really nice and there were about 20 women of all races to choose from. It was all GFE.
-
07-29-11 12:16 #9091Senior Member

Posts: 73Good job Joe.
Originally Posted by Joseph Alley
[View Original Post]
As unfortunate as it is to walk away unhappy, you've contributed nicely here with the results. It's confirmation to all of us that this place is either for regulars-only or simply legit. Either way, good job, and many will likely steer clear.
PS. When there's no HE, you can definitely tip less than $40. $10-20 would have been reasonable. Also, make sure to get the masseuse's name. There are plenty of AMPs where Masseuse A is known for bad / no HEs but Masseuse B is all over you for $40.









Reply With Quote





