Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2331

    Sunday morning

    I cruised about 5-6 this morning on the Ave and saw the Po Po everywhere. They had cars pulled over and seemed to be harassing a few ladies.

    Initially I only saw one girl out and of course it was my nemesis, miss short vagina herself Amanda. Since she was the only one I saw and no one else was trying to make the scoop I figured I'd waste. 2 on her. She is really cute and her attitude is just as poor as her looks are good. I took her to my spot and since she knows what I like. She bent over the seat and let me enter from the rear. Same story as always, I'm not even sure why I try. As soon as I was halfway in she starts acting all crazy saying "I can't do this you are too big it hurts too bad I'll just give you a BJ blah blah blah." I told her to turn around and scoot her ass towards me and I entered from the front side. About 15 thrusts into it she starts gobbling like a turkey again trying to cut my fun short so I grabbed her by the hips and finished my job, nothing forceful just letting her know I was going to finish my business. A few minutes later I was done and she sits up and says "I'm sorry I'm such a *****." I said,"thats okay I'm used to it. I just wanted the pussy that I paid for."

    I drop her off at her corner and went to the ATM since that was my last bit of cash.

    Started cruising again and it seemed as though uncle was going through shift change cause they all disappeared. I found a tall skinny brunnette at the corner of the Ave and Florida who had a very cute face, small A's, and track marks everywhere. She was very sweet though, awesome voice as it was actually nice to talk to her. She was very eager and I got some half and half for. 4 (only cause I didn't have change). No complaints, took it like a champ. Dropped her off at the dope house and decided to call it a day.

    On my way out of town as I passed the Victory there were 2 outside trying to drum up business. I thought about it but If I turn around for every tempting prospect I'd be really freakin poor. The one I wanted was a tall blonde dressed to kill. This was about 6. Maybe one of you decided to take one for the team?

  2. #2330
    Barbie is out on the Ave right now 2pm Sunday. She's hanging out by the bank between Lonyo and central. John is right she is going down hill. Still an 8, but she is showing some marks on her face from picking. Good luck and be safe.

  3. #2329

    Is this them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboi47  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like something from out of town like back when the hollywood hookers were on the ave, probably pimped too. But be careful these SW from out of town usually are too obvious 9am hooker outfit and that is asking for trouble.
    Http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...148-26/6192186

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...now-21/6267290

  4. #2328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboi47  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like something from out of town like back when the hollywood hookers were on the ave, probably pimped too. But be careful these SW from out of town usually are too obvious 9am hooker outfit and that is asking for trouble.
    Make sure you use cover if you play there, be safe.

  5. #2327

    The Victory

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Went past the Victory the other morning 9 AM and saw 2 incredibly hot BSW, dressed in heels and the tiniest miniskirts I ever saw. I thought to myself,"maybe they were BPers, who had rooms overnight and wanted to get some more $ before checkout." It seemed TGTBT, especially since I'd never seen them before. Were there any takers? I really wanted to go for a dream but it sure looked like a sting.
    Sounds like something from out of town like back when the hollywood hookers were on the ave, probably pimped too. But be careful these SW from out of town usually are too obvious 9am hooker outfit and that is asking for trouble.

  6. #2326

    Amber. The Ave

    Picked up Amber, a cute skinny 26yo WSW w / dirty blond hair. .2 for a BBBJCIM. Took direction well. Quoted. 5 for FS, but I bet it's available fr. 3.35.

  7. #2325

    And I know (knew) that friend

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I once knew the girl Sara in two of her previous lives; once I happened to meet her on a call, the next time she became one of my faves at BT's. The time frame for these encounters is probably three years ago. She was (I use past tense, as I have no idea what she has become) a nice girl to talk to, had a brain, but continually made bad choices: boyfriends, fiance, drugs, alleged theft. The last one was hearsay; when looking for her one night at BT's, I was told that she was fired due to pinching a wallet, purse or whatever. She had a substance problem, but it seemed no worse than many of the girls at BT's.

    Now on to the good part; she was an awesome performer. Great BJ technique and really liked to fuck. She had / has a beautiful face, and no joke about the doe eyes that she claims, bit of junk in the trunk, but an overall great package.

    What a small world this is.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-ly-22/6378649

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...als-22/6372441

    Pretty safe to say that she still has a H problem. Witness her arms. Think that she would be bright enough to know not to expose the bruising.

    I googled both numbers; they both had BP hits, back to summer 2010. So the numbers are either agent or pimp. Which notel do you think that they are working? Victory? Or the America's Best Value? It said incall Dearborn, Michigan Ave.

    I tried both #s; they ring, but do not go to vmail or answer.

    Lastly, if at times you don't want the hassle of the stroll; BT's girls do it all for 40-100 plus 20 bouncer tax. I try to negotiate that into the package. So it is possible to get it done for 60-80 with a bit of effort.

  8. #2324
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Went past the Victory the other morning 9 AM and saw 2 incredibly hot BSW, dressed in heels and the tiniest miniskirts I ever saw. I thought to myself,"maybe they were BPers, who had rooms overnight and wanted to get some more $ before checkout." It seemed TGTBT, especially since I'd never seen them before. Were there any takers? I really wanted to go for a dream but it sure looked like a sting.
    Saw them twice last week about 8:30am. Agreed. They did seem too good to be true, so I didn't stop. (Besides, I have been seeing a lot of LE the past week too; it wasn't worth risking.)

  9. #2323
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Went past the Victory the other morning 9 AM and saw 2 incredibly hot BSW, dressed in heels and the tiniest miniskirts I ever saw. I thought to myself,"maybe they were BPers, who had rooms overnight and wanted to get some more $ before checkout." It seemed TGTBT, especially since I'd never seen them before. Were there any takers? I really wanted to go for a dream but it sure looked like a sting.
    About 2 weeks ago I seen those same girls out. They were looking very hot and stupid made me pull into the parking lot to take a closer look. I spoke with one of them. She was light skinned with some nice round, full see's and a pretty face. I inquired about a f / s date and was quoted 120. I noticed that she seemed a bit mechanical in her pitch. I took this as a sign to pass, although again she was pretty hot. In retrospect I should have ask for a cop check to see if she would let me get a closer look at her girls before I declined. Good luck and be safe

  10. #2322

    Friday night cruise

    So, do any of you remember Allie from the Ave? She is back and has put on about 20 pounds since the last time I saw her which was well over a year ago. Her titties are still as beautiful as ever! I took her to the alley (my favorite spot) and when I was done she said "your dick is huge and you pounded me like a piece of meat." I think that was a compliment? Got her numbers if you are interested. Fresh out of rehab. Said she's been out of jail for a while (1 year total) and home from rehab for 3 whole weeks.

    Before I found Allie I was over on Fort and found a short WSW who seemed cute at night. Picked her up and she directed me to the best date spot I've ever been to! I paid way too much (.4) but had my way with her. Bent over my seat. Her name was Crystal and I got her number also. She said she was 37 but truthfully looked younger than that (at night). She told me she had access to a 19 year old WSW if I was interested.

    The one that got away was a younger (mid 20's) brunnette on the Ave before I found Allie. Another monger got her right as I was pulling over to make the nab. She had shoulder length hair, dressed in tight pants and a tight shirt with her boobies hangin out. (not literally). But I'd give her a solid 8/10 on the official monger approved Street Walker Scale (SWS).

    LEO was out and following people but if you mind your P's and Q's and be aware of your surroundings, you should be okay.

  11. #2321
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Went past the Victory the other morning 9 AM and saw 2 incredibly hot BSW, dressed in heels and the tiniest miniskirts I ever saw. I thought to myself,"maybe they were BPers, who had rooms overnight and wanted to get some more $ before checkout." It seemed TGTBT, especially since I'd never seen them before. Were there any takers? I really wanted to go for a dream but it sure looked like a sting.
    Why go for a dream; just do it!

  12. #2320
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    What time was this?

    Probably same van I saw twice.
    Last night between 9pm- 1am.

  13. #2319
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Went past the Victory the other morning 9 AM and saw 2 incredibly hot BSW, dressed in heels and the tiniest miniskirts I ever saw. I thought to myself,"maybe they were BPers, who had rooms overnight and wanted to get some more $ before checkout." It seemed TGTBT, especially since I'd never seen them before. Were there any takers? I really wanted to go for a dream but it sure looked like a sting.
    Saw the the same, they were legit. But can't exactly be discreet picking up a girl at 9 am that looks like she just bounced out of the club, something was going on yesterday for sure, been running that route since late 90's and have never seen a show of force like that.

  14. #2318
    Quote Originally Posted by Sped One  [View Original Post]
    Heads up! Usually on my strolls I see 1-3 le tops over a few hour period, tonight it was the most I have ever seen. Almost every half mile or so, they were everywhere. Did the ave, fort, and vernor. Was the same story everywhere I went, also saw a probable sting at the victory. Heads up, pay attention. Also saw the crime scene inv. Van going up and down the ave by the victory like 6 times.
    Went past the Victory the other morning 9 AM and saw 2 incredibly hot BSW, dressed in heels and the tiniest miniskirts I ever saw. I thought to myself,"maybe they were BPers, who had rooms overnight and wanted to get some more $ before checkout." It seemed TGTBT, especially since I'd never seen them before. Were there any takers? I really wanted to go for a dream but it sure looked like a sting.

  15. #2317

    Elise

    Number no longer works.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape