Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4219
    Quote Originally Posted by Akira317  [View Original Post]
    Well last night I saw an us customs and border protection charger nail a monger when he went in for a scoop. They turned him over to DPD after a few minutes and towed him. Be careful guys
    Well first off, what an a-hole. I know a few of these guys, and while they have the authority, it's highly unusual to have border patrol get involved in routine civilian affairs. Second, where did this happen? Also, EMS and fire sometimes have LEO riding with them. Got pulled over years ago by an EMS unit for blowing a light on Jefferson.

  2. #4218
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    IMHO the State Trooper SUV is just a DOT (Department of Transportation) thing and not a sting, I have never seen MSP doing stings, mostly WCS and a few times DPD, but you can never be to careful.
    Well last night I saw an us customs and border protection charger nail a monger when he went in for a scoop. They turned him over to DPD after a few minutes and towed him. Be careful guys

  3. #4217
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Excellent eye John! That is indeed our girl Elise. Funny a girl from the Ave and I were just speaking about how they haven't seen her for a few days.

  4. #4216
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    Well I apologize for "outting" anyone but stating that there might be some sort of other LEO in the area I thought I was lending a hand to those looking for normal DPVs. I didn't state I saw a SW in the car or saw the dood hollering at girls. If that's a no no because it was unmarked and I didn't see any lights besides the parking ones consider it a mistake.
    Dude I followed that post with another saying I misread your post. Please do report Uncle Leo in glorious detail. You've got my interest sparked with this out of state car.

  5. #4215
    Quote Originally Posted by DougHighcrest  [View Original Post]
    You guys don't know me, I became a member in May and I only started posting today, but I've been lurking / reading for a long, long time. It's been brought to my attention by my Uncle Leo that he is out in plain cloths and regular "everyday" cars keeping an eye on any and all activity in an attempt to generate revenue and to gain notoriety for himself in order to get a promotion. My uncle used to be a fellow monger prior to jumping the fence, and gave me the heads up, so I'm passing it on. Take it for what it's worth.

    Be Safe and Alert out there.
    Good eye. I just saw on tv that there were 6 homicides in the last 48 hrs. On the way to a record rate. I'm sure bustin John's and Sws will go a long way in helping citizens feel safe from violent crimes.

  6. #4214

    My Bad? Plus Another

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Look I did it too because I thought I was offering useful info and I wanted to prove as a newbie that I'm on the up and up. Meaning that I'm a monger too. BUT, it cannot be stressed enough to NOT provide detailed info about any vehicle. Particularly a suspected fellow monger! Refer to any other vehicle as "vehicle" and that's it. The reasons are many and obvious.

    If the suspect unmarked car was indeed your favorite uncle, then take the fact that he left his parking lights on was your one and only warning. He wanted his presence to be known. But again, if he wasn't leo then you outted another person. There's a lot of Chargers out there in different configurations and dressed up styles. What made you think this one was leo?

    Uncle has been rolling in crap vehicles and pretending to be citizen John for perhaps as long as there has been leo. The old pseudo alcoholic / hippie dudes they used to post in doorways back in the 70's and 80's were a joke. 25 years ago I had an old delta 88 rust bucket POS come rattling up near me at a gas station on the 8. From my view the dude just looked like anyone else in a flannel shirt sitting in his car. He gets out to get gas and he's got the cop pants and boots on and a gun and a badge on his belt. Later I noticed the car was a regular patrol on the G.

    Another time I had an old black dude roll up at the same gas station and want to start a conversation about the "bitches". Where they be at? Wher's a good spot to find them? Seen any? All the while acting like he just came from the bar. This guy is in another POS rust bucket and wearing dirty ass clothes. He happened to just turn the right way and I caught a glimpse of the badge on the chain around his neck and under his shirt. Then I saw the bulge of the gun as well. I looked at him and said you're good at that. He smiled, laughed, and said in a completely different demeanor;"years of practice kid, why don't you head home now." Again he was another regular on the G / 8 I soon learned.

    AND for a while back in the 90's they were also using a yellow cab for doing recon patrols on the G / 8 area. Calling in the marked car as needed.

    So your best bet is to be real fn alert if you're going to play this game. Here's another tip. For as long as I can remember whenever LEO does a sting on the G / 8 area 99% of the time it's a blonde WSW with a BSW nearby. Sometimes together. I've seen that set up for almost 30 freakin' years.

    Be smart. Be wise. If you think you're too paranoid, you're probably not paranoid enough.
    Well I apologize for "outting" anyone but stating that there might be some sort of other LEO in the area I thought I was lending a hand to those looking for normal DPVs. I didn't state I saw a SW in the car or saw the dood hollering at girls. If that's a no no because it was unmarked and I didn't see any lights besides the parking ones consider it a mistake.

    Now today I had an interesting daydream around 8pm. Cruising in the sprinkle / rain through Fort area jamming backstreetboys, I see a skinny blonde 20s WSW. I continued on and went about two more lights before deciding circle back to get a better look. As I turn onto Fort near the area the SW was I see a VERY VERY odd unmarked, OUT OF STATE, with its grill lights a blazing facing on coming traffic. I believe I only saw two regular clothed guys apprehending another guy slammed face first against a building. End of the block I see a flatbed at the light and the WSW walking the opposite way in the rain meeting up with a younger dirty white dood. They were approximately 30-40 yards away.

    If you would like me to post detail about this vehicle let me know or send me a PM. Otherwise I will just keep it to myself. I don't want to out anyone of us who's possibly robbing and manhandling people . As I said it was very odd to me and I would have never guessed it was crazy uncle but that's the whole point.

  7. #4213
    Sorry I initially misread some of your post when I responded. Thought it said something other than what it does.

    Never the less, what I posted is still valid.

  8. #4212
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    Hey all I'm new to this site and still a rookie in the game.

    Took a cruise through the ave about 1130. Heading east and I pulled up next to a dark colored I think county van said something along the lines of crime scene? They turned north onto central so I continued on. Saw one thick thick BSW and a 2WSW. As I cross Livernois I see an umarked dark colored, tinted, black wheeled charger with its parking lights on backed against the building facing Livernois / Valero. I almost missed him. That kind of got me thinking so I cruised down some more passing 2 more WSW to GrandBlvd and took it to W Vernor east. I pulled up behind that same damn van and he did a U-turn as if he was looking or someone.
    Look I did it too because I thought I was offering useful info and I wanted to prove as a newbie that I'm on the up and up. Meaning that I'm a monger too. BUT, it cannot be stressed enough to NOT provide detailed info about any vehicle. Particularly a suspected fellow monger! Refer to any other vehicle as "vehicle" and that's it. The reasons are many and obvious.

    If the suspect unmarked car was indeed your favorite uncle, then take the fact that he left his parking lights on was your one and only warning. He wanted his presence to be known. But again, if he wasn't leo then you outted another person. There's a lot of Chargers out there in different configurations and dressed up styles. What made you think this one was leo?

    Uncle has been rolling in crap vehicles and pretending to be citizen John for perhaps as long as there has been leo. The old pseudo alcoholic / hippie dudes they used to post in doorways back in the 70's and 80's were a joke. 25 years ago I had an old delta 88 rust bucket POS come rattling up near me at a gas station on the 8. From my view the dude just looked like anyone else in a flannel shirt sitting in his car. He gets out to get gas and he's got the cop pants and boots on and a gun and a badge on his belt. Later I noticed the car was a regular patrol on the G.

    Another time I had an old black dude roll up at the same gas station and want to start a conversation about the "bitches". Where they be at? Wher's a good spot to find them? Seen any? All the while acting like he just came from the bar. This guy is in another POS rust bucket and wearing dirty ass clothes. He happened to just turn the right way and I caught a glimpse of the badge on the chain around his neck and under his shirt. Then I saw the bulge of the gun as well. I looked at him and said you're good at that. He smiled, laughed, and said in a completely different demeanor;"years of practice kid, why don't you head home now." Again he was another regular on the G / 8 I soon learned.

    AND for a while back in the 90's they were also using a yellow cab for doing recon patrols on the G / 8 area. Calling in the marked car as needed.

    So your best bet is to be real fn alert if you're going to play this game. Here's another tip. For as long as I can remember whenever LEO does a sting on the G / 8 area 99% of the time it's a blonde WSW with a BSW nearby. Sometimes together. I've seen that set up for almost 30 freakin' years.

    Be smart. Be wise. If you think you're too paranoid, you're probably not paranoid enough.

  9. #4211
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    Hey all I'm new to this site and still a rookie in the game. Got to get my points. No love affairs to report of yet but this is some insight on my findings tonight.

    Took a cruise through the ave about 1130. Heading east and I pulled up next to a dark colored I think county van said something along the lines of crime scene? They turned north onto central so I continued on. Saw one thick thick BSW and a 2WSW. As I cross Livernois I see an umarked dark colored, tinted, black wheeled charger with its parking lights on backed against the building facing Livernois / Valero. I almost missed him. That kind of got me thinking so I cruised down some more passing 2 more WSW to GrandBlvd and took it to W Vernor east. I pulled up behind that same damn van and he did a U-turn as if he was looking or someone. I saw one WSW on a bench with some doods on corner of woodmere and Vernor but I wasnt having anything with all the odd vehicles around. Did one run through and saw all of the above. I work in the am so I wasn't risking anything.

    Quick Question.

    Would you guys suggest a tinted mongermobile? Do the ladies tend to shy away because they can't see in or does Ms. Cleo target these?
    Tint is awesome, it definitely prevents people from looking in. However, you also must remember that front window tint in Michigan is illegal in excess of 4 inches from the top, it's a $500 ticket. I have been pulled over MANY times by local / state / county troopers in my old car for exactly this reason. They state it's unsafe for the officers during a traffic stop. Granted you simply state "This is factory installed tint" and they say, oh ok, have a good day and leave you alone.

  10. #4210
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Only one on jr at 330 this afternoon.
    I saw her a little earlier and came back around but she got taken. Has anyone tried her? She looks solid.

  11. #4209
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Only one on jr at 330 this afternoon.
    Did you get his same?

  12. #4208
    Quote Originally Posted by DougHighcrest  [View Original Post]
    You guys don't know me, I became a member in May and I only started posting today, but I've been lurking / reading for a long, long time. It's been brought to my attention by my Uncle Leo that he is out in plain cloths and regular "everyday" cars keeping an eye on any and all activity in an attempt to generate revenue and to gain notoriety for himself in order to get a promotion. My uncle used to be a fellow monger prior to jumping the fence, and gave me the heads up, so I'm passing it on. Take it for what it's worth.

    Be Safe and Alert out there.
    I think that has been mentioned before. If not then let me repeat, usally the plainclothes officer is usally vice, narc or the infamous gang squad. Pretty much they roll around, but only for stings and normal patrols. I've had a few of them follow me a couple of times (and coming up empty) now a few of the girls have pointed out which cars that they drive but being cautious and aware of your surroundings is highly important.

    Protip- any mongers who frequent johnr track you might want to pick a new spot. I've been hearing about dpd and wayne co hanging out in the cemetaries on woodward near 8 mile. While its a little freaky to get your bone sucked in the boneyard, I guess the owners are getting tired of it.

    Stay safe guys

  13. #4207

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Took a drive on Sunday afternoon. The triangle was dead like it has been lately. Visited the ave and only saw one or two out, but nothing I was interested in. Drove down to Vernor and finally spotted something of interest. Her name was Stephanie. WSW or HSW, about 5"8', thin but not too thin, with bees, probably about 24ish. She has a scar on her face (healed scar from probably childhood). Overall nice body she was wearing a nice long sun dress. Came to an agreement for FS and found a spot. I've seen many women from the streets and various boards and never had someone try and upcharge for EVERYTHING. She may have been decent if she would just shutupand provide services for the going rate without tricks and upselling. She said she is rarely out and I have to believe that with her attitude, most likely a BP girl.

    After this bad experience I drove back up to the ave and saw a 10. WSW. 5"4', perfect looking body with bees or cees, light brown or blonde hair. She didn't last long. I saw a monger with more balls than me pick her up right off the ave, in heavy traffic, with leo having driven past not one minute earlier. It was obvious he was driving a pos that he could walk away from. Only thing I would recommend to him is to talk quieter while in a small car with the windows down and negotiating with a SW in the middle of traffic on the ave.
    Picked her up and had similar experience. However, she out on Vernor every day.

  14. #4206

    Watch Out

    You guys don't know me, I became a member in May and I only started posting today, but I've been lurking / reading for a long, long time. It's been brought to my attention by my Uncle Leo that he is out in plain cloths and regular "everyday" cars keeping an eye on any and all activity in an attempt to generate revenue and to gain notoriety for himself in order to get a promotion. My uncle used to be a fellow monger prior to jumping the fence, and gave me the heads up, so I'm passing it on. Take it for what it's worth.

    Be Safe and Alert out there.

  15. #4205

    Will be in Detroit on Fri night July 29th. Looking for some help with a trusted WSW

    Will be in Detroit on Fri night July 29th. Looking for some help with a trusted WSW w / digits.

    Any help from a senor member would be gladly repaid if your ever in Cincinnati

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape