Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 606 of 875 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 13119
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4044
    This was around 1PM. I also saw a BSW on 15th who was pretty hot, just after I dropped Molly off. No money left so I passed on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank6969  [View Original Post]
    What time of the day did you see her?

  2. #4043

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I only saw Ashley that once. Sometimes it just happens that way. Girls come and go, like ripples on a wave.

    (FYI: A side note, the locale where her pictures were taken was raid.)

    CookyJar
    To bad about Ashley, too bad about the raid.

  3. #4042

    Re: Laura (sp?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksbackin  [View Original Post]
    So after seeing Cookyjar's pictures and review of Ashley from the K.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1199122

    I just knew I was going to have to go and see if I could find her myself.

    Unfortunately, after a couples hours driving up and down without a sighting...

    J
    I only saw Ashley that once. Sometimes it just happens that way. Girls come and go, like ripples on a wave.

    (FYI: A side note, the locale where her pictures were taken was raid.)

    CookyJar

  4. #4041

    Stroll Maps . Reminder

    Pretty interesting how quickly the community "forgets" about the resources that are available.

    Now while the two posters that were responsible for the bulk of this work are now gone, their hard work remains.

    Look at post #6 and #14 on the following link for maps of the Kensington Stroll.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...ighlight=fbtom+map.

    Happy Hunting!

  5. #4040

    Laura (sp?)

    So after seeing Cookyjar's pictures and review of Ashley from the K http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1199122 I just knew I was going to have to go and see if I could find her myself.

    Unfortunately, after a couples hours driving up and down without a sighting, I figured I'd pick up Laura near the Dunking Donuts.

    She's a little older, taller, long red / brunette hair (really long). Says she charges more cause she clean and takes care of herself. FS, always covered, wanted $60 and BBBJCIM no S for $40. Told her I pay $20. She promised she was better then any $20 BJ I'd find and she wouldn't rush or disappoint, so we settled on $30.

    She directed me to a spot to park under the bridge and dove right in. It wasn't before I delivered.

    On the way back she asked how I found the K. I told her I her about some providers getting busted and thought I would drive by.

    She said, oh ok, I thought maybe you found it on the internet. I said, no why. She starts talking about this website with pictures and where we all look out for each other. So I said interesting and then she asked to be dropped off at the next corner.

    I would definitely repeat, nice girl, nice skills, clean.

    J

  6. #4039
    Quote Originally Posted by Curiousjoe  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Molly on Monday at 15th and Ritner. She says alot of girls are working side streets and along 15th to avoid LEO.

    Got a BBBJCIMWS for. 40 with all the roaming I wanted. Took her time and varied from soft and slow, to hoover style.

    Great personality and very friendly. Going to get pics next round. YMMV.
    Good info. You could probably get it down less next time. Street price in Philly is $.2. And like Frank asked. What time was this?

    I haven't seen any during the day time (I come through S Philly pretty often) , it's getting to be a clean neighborhood. I saw SW maybe once or twice on Broad, usually after midnight.

  7. #4038
    Quote Originally Posted by DukePV  [View Original Post]
    GregorSamsa, thanks for your recent reports. They're descriptive and to the point.

    Many of us are familiar with a Brittney from past years (note the different spelling, which is confirmed). She was a natural blonde but often changed her hair color. At different times she hung out at the north end of the stroll (with pimp) and later at the south end (without pimp). She came equipped with very lovable tits and a pretty face. I know her birth date, so she would be 25 years old this summer.

    Brittney really went downhill fast and there have been no recent reports of her. But you never know. Can you take a look at.

    this photo

    And see what you think? We're always looking to hand out a Comeback of the Year award. .
    I suspect the Brittney in this report may be the blond who works for Art, I have seen her very recently but I have not seen the Gia Brittany in some time. Hopefully Gregor can confirm. There are pics somewhere on the site posted last year of her.

    Z

  8. #4037
    Quote Originally Posted by Curiousjoe  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Molly on Monday at 15th and Ritner. She says alot of girls are working side streets and along 15th to avoid LEO.

    Got a BBBJCIMWS for. 40 with all the roaming I wanted. Took her time and varied from soft and slow, to hoover style.

    Great personality and very friendly. Going to get pics next round. YMMV.
    What time of the day did you see her?

  9. #4036

    Not completely dead

    I picked up Molly on Monday at 15th and Ritner. She says alot of girls are working side streets and along 15th to avoid LEO.

    Got a BBBJCIMWS for. 40 with all the roaming I wanted. Took her time and varied from soft and slow, to hoover style.

    Great personality and very friendly. Going to get pics next round. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmppt  [View Original Post]
    I'd avoid the K or at least be extremely cautious. There's a LOT of LEO lately. However, the other day I did manage to find a decent BSW in S Philly. I thought the area was dead but guess not.

  10. #4035
    I'd avoid the K or at least be extremely cautious. There's a LOT of LEO lately. However, the other day I did manage to find a decent BSW in S Philly. I thought the area was dead but guess not.

  11. #4034
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 45

    K stroll

    I took Allegheny and then the right on the K. I saw maybe 3 or 4 possibilities with one that looked real good. Hard to turn around and I had cold feet A's I am unfamiliar with the area. May have to make another trip. I continued on up to woodhaven Road, where I stopped in to see Mary Jane:

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...der-24/7476477

    I'll put my review on the backpage thread.

  12. #4033

    Leo leo leo

    Man, needed a stroll after work today, hit the K up. Nothing but LEO everywhere. Down at huntingdon, around allegheny and the 7/11, even up north at the walgreens. Not a single girl to be seen. Saw about 3 or 4 cars pulled over, guess it's the end of the month quota.

  13. #4032
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 45

    K

    Thanks everyone for their help. I will report back to let you know of my success, or failure.

  14. #4031
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231
    I just take the exit for alagany and follow it to K. Then left or right, you will find SW.

  15. #4030

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by BillJonespbr  [View Original Post]
    I'll probably try a Thursday afternoon run.
    Bill,

    In addition to Tex's help on the exit name, after you trun onto York, you make the right at the first stop sign, not the first street, Amber St. After Frankford Ave. Did a drive by yesterday, late morning, not much activity.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape