The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2302
    Quote Originally Posted by DougHighcrest  [View Original Post]
    You guys don't know me, I became a member in May and I only started posting today, but I've been lurking / reading for a long, long time. It's been brought to my attention by my Uncle Leo that he is out in plain cloths and regular "everyday" cars keeping an eye on any and all activity in an attempt to generate revenue and to gain notoriety for himself in order to get a promotion. My uncle used to be a fellow monger prior to jumping the fence, and gave me the heads up, so I'm passing it on. Take it for what it's worth.

    Be Safe and Alert out there.
    I think that has been mentioned before. If not then let me repeat, usally the plainclothes officer is usally vice, narc or the infamous gang squad. Pretty much they roll around, but only for stings and normal patrols. I've had a few of them follow me a couple of times (and coming up empty) now a few of the girls have pointed out which cars that they drive but being cautious and aware of your surroundings is highly important.

    Protip- any mongers who frequent johnr track you might want to pick a new spot. I've been hearing about dpd and wayne co hanging out in the cemetaries on woodward near 8 mile. While its a little freaky to get your bone sucked in the boneyard, I guess the owners are getting tired of it.

    Stay safe guys

  2. #2301

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Took a drive on Sunday afternoon. The triangle was dead like it has been lately. Visited the ave and only saw one or two out, but nothing I was interested in. Drove down to Vernor and finally spotted something of interest. Her name was Stephanie. WSW or HSW, about 5"8', thin but not too thin, with bees, probably about 24ish. She has a scar on her face (healed scar from probably childhood). Overall nice body she was wearing a nice long sun dress. Came to an agreement for FS and found a spot. I've seen many women from the streets and various boards and never had someone try and upcharge for EVERYTHING. She may have been decent if she would just shutupand provide services for the going rate without tricks and upselling. She said she is rarely out and I have to believe that with her attitude, most likely a BP girl.

    After this bad experience I drove back up to the ave and saw a 10. WSW. 5"4', perfect looking body with bees or cees, light brown or blonde hair. She didn't last long. I saw a monger with more balls than me pick her up right off the ave, in heavy traffic, with leo having driven past not one minute earlier. It was obvious he was driving a pos that he could walk away from. Only thing I would recommend to him is to talk quieter while in a small car with the windows down and negotiating with a SW in the middle of traffic on the ave.
    Picked her up and had similar experience. However, she out on Vernor every day.

  3. #2300

    Watch Out

    You guys don't know me, I became a member in May and I only started posting today, but I've been lurking / reading for a long, long time. It's been brought to my attention by my Uncle Leo that he is out in plain cloths and regular "everyday" cars keeping an eye on any and all activity in an attempt to generate revenue and to gain notoriety for himself in order to get a promotion. My uncle used to be a fellow monger prior to jumping the fence, and gave me the heads up, so I'm passing it on. Take it for what it's worth.

    Be Safe and Alert out there.

  4. #2299

    Will be in Detroit on Fri night July 29th. Looking for some help with a trusted WSW

    Will be in Detroit on Fri night July 29th. Looking for some help with a trusted WSW w / digits.

    Any help from a senor member would be gladly repaid if your ever in Cincinnati

  5. #2298

    Triangle recon

    The triangle is very convenient for me. I don't normally have a lot of time to cruise, but I can normally check out the triangle daily. Leo had been a lower of a presence lately, but the ladies have not been out like they were in late spring.

    Saw Nichole out the other day but had people with me and couldn't stop. Does anyone have any info on the WSW that is about 40 with shoulder length brown hair and hangs on GR right at the city limits. She doesn't look half bad for her age and I want to know if services are any good. She is out basically every night. I know she is not toni.

    Last night I also saw a light skin BSW with about 3 feet of blonde hair / weave. Body looked ok but never got a real good look at the face in the dark. Most of the ladies that I have seen out have been sticking to the main streets (tele, gr) and off the side streets (where I prefer to pick them up).

  6. #2297

    Stephanie on Vernor, not a good time

    Took a drive on Sunday afternoon. The triangle was dead like it has been lately. Visited the ave and only saw one or two out, but nothing I was interested in. Drove down to Vernor and finally spotted something of interest. Her name was Stephanie. WSW or HSW, about 5"8', thin but not too thin, with bees, probably about 24ish. She has a scar on her face (healed scar from probably childhood). Overall nice body she was wearing a nice long sun dress. Came to an agreement for FS and found a spot. I've seen many women from the streets and various boards and never had someone try and upcharge for EVERYTHING. She may have been decent if she would just shutupand provide services for the going rate without tricks and upselling. She said she is rarely out and I have to believe that with her attitude, most likely a BP girl.

    After this bad experience I drove back up to the ave and saw a 10. WSW. 5"4', perfect looking body with bees or cees, light brown or blonde hair. She didn't last long. I saw a monger with more balls than me pick her up right off the ave, in heavy traffic, with leo having driven past not one minute earlier. It was obvious he was driving a pos that he could walk away from. Only thing I would recommend to him is to talk quieter while in a small car with the windows down and negotiating with a SW in the middle of traffic on the ave.

  7. #2296
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    I had a girl pull a pistol on me once, told me to give her all my money, keys and walk away. I simply looked at her and told her if she didn't walk away I would take the pistol from her and beat her to death with it. I took a step forward and reached for the gun to knock it out of her hand.

    K
    Wow man. That is bad ass. I would like to think if that happened to me I would respond similarly. Dunno though LOL

  8. #2295
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Help us out. Where was this nut with the crutches?
    I picked her up 1 block south of Nevada. She was by the gas station earlier that day. I had a bad vibe about her and I should have went with my gut.

  9. #2294

    Ave Unusual

    Hey all I'm new to this site and still a rookie in the game. Got to get my points. No love affairs to report of yet but this is some insight on my findings tonight.

    Took a cruise through the ave about 1130. Heading east and I pulled up next to a dark colored I think county van said something along the lines of crime scene? They turned north onto central so I continued on. Saw one thick thick BSW and a 2WSW. As I cross Livernois I see an umarked dark colored, tinted, black wheeled charger with its parking lights on backed against the building facing Livernois / Valero. I almost missed him. That kind of got me thinking so I cruised down some more passing 2 more WSW to GrandBlvd and took it to W Vernor east. I pulled up behind that same damn van and he did a U-turn as if he was looking or someone. I saw one WSW on a bench with some doods on corner of woodmere and Vernor but I wasnt having anything with all the odd vehicles around. Did one run through and saw all of the above. I work in the am so I wasn't risking anything.

    Quick Question.

    Would you guys suggest a tinted mongermobile? Do the ladies tend to shy away because they can't see in or does Ms. Cleo target these?

  10. #2293
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what her name is, but be careful. She's got long hair, dark skin, and walks with crutches. (At least she had them)

    Pulled a box knife on me and got out of the car. It was only a $24 rip off, and I didn't react as flipped out as she wanted, which I think confused her, but be careful.

    On a side note, have you ever wondered what you would do if someone threatened you? I just looked at her like "AND NOW WHAT" sort of attitude and that seemed to confuse her. I told her, go ahead and cut me, but I will fuck you up in the process. I asked her if that's why she was walking on crutches. Anyway, be careful. This one is a nut job.

    In a happy side note, I picked up Natalie in Lantz and she provided an exceptional untranslated story which made the night worthwhile. I didn't see anything previous about her, but she's a little thicker, decent enough face, nice titties, and cooter. I got to explore while she was working. I will repeat.
    I saw this one too Saturday night. She was on 6 Mile BTW Oakland and John R. I was kinda tempted since there wasn't much else out there and the crutches had me intrigued. Glad I passed.

  11. #2292
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what her name is, but be careful. She's got long hair, dark skin, and walks with crutches. (At least she had them)

    Pulled a box knife on me and got out of the car. It was only a $24 rip off, and I didn't react as flipped out as she wanted, which I think confused her, but be careful.

    On a side note, have you ever wondered what you would do if someone threatened you? I just looked at her like "AND NOW WHAT" sort of attitude and that seemed to confuse her. I told her, go ahead and cut me, but I will fuck you up in the process. I asked her if that's why she was walking on crutches. Anyway, be careful. This one is a nut job.

    In a happy side note, I picked up Natalie in Lantz and she provided an exceptional untranslated story which made the night worthwhile. I didn't see anything previous about her, but she's a little thicker, decent enough face, nice titties, and cooter. I got to explore while she was working. I will repeat.
    I had a girl pull a pistol on me once, told me to give her all my money, keys and walk away. I simply looked at her and told her if she didn't walk away I would take the pistol from her and beat her to death with it. I took a step forward and reached for the gun to knock it out of her hand. She got a really weird face and turned on her heels and ran off as fast as she could.

    K

  12. #2291
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Well I was lucky enough to get Barbie's number from Billyboy0007 for A nice BJ car date, what a nice girl. Hopefully I can get a FS date at the notel soon, this girl is just fucking hot (a true Gem)

    I will not pass on her info so do not PM me asking for it, it's Billyboy0007 girl and he should be the one to pass on that info.

    Billyboy0007, my black-book is open to you so just let me know what info you want.

    Thanks, John Wise.
    Thanks John, Really glad to hear you enjoyed your time with her. Definitely be sure to get the FS next time, its where that Gen truly shines. And thank you for opening your black book to me. That truly is an honor!

  13. #2290
    Went for a nice long cruise of the triangle and the ave Saturday night from 12:30 to 3:00 am. Started in the triangle and didn't see anything I wanted to stop for, but at least I have started to see a few more SW in the area in the last few sweeps, considering they have almost been nonexistant to me over the last few weeks.

    The ave proved to be a little better, but definately not as busy as Friday night. I spotted two BSW around central, both pretty attractive, but I don't pickup BSW so I moved on. I spotted 4 WSW around as well. Two were blonde and really skinny near the golden arches both ok looking, but I guess I was feeling picky and passed.

    I was about to give up for the night when I spotted a curvy brunette near the Victory. Dreamt I picked her up. Her name is Sarah, mid-20's, about 5'5", long dark hair, olive complexion, pretty face, tight and curvy body. She said she just started on the ave 3days prior after her bf decided to beat the hell out of her (she had bruises all over her arms and legs). She

  14. #2289
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what her name is, but be careful. She's got long hair, dark skin, and walks with crutches. (At least she had them)

    Pulled a box knife on me and got out of the car. It was only a $24 rip off, and I didn't react as flipped out as she wanted, which I think confused her, but be careful.

    On a side note, have you ever wondered what you would do if someone threatened you? I just looked at her like "AND NOW WHAT" sort of attitude and that seemed to confuse her. I told her, go ahead and cut me, but I will fuck you up in the process. I asked her if that's why she was walking on crutches. Anyway, be careful. This one is a nut job.

    In a happy side note, I picked up Natalie in Lantz and she provided an exceptional untranslated story which made the night worthwhile. I didn't see anything previous about her, but she's a little thicker, decent enough face, nice titties, and cooter. I got to explore while she was working. I will repeat.
    Help us out. Where was this nut with the crutches?

  15. #2288
    I'm not sure what her name is, but be careful. She's got long hair, dark skin, and walks with crutches. (At least she had them)

    Pulled a box knife on me and got out of the car. It was only a $24 rip off, and I didn't react as flipped out as she wanted, which I think confused her, but be careful.

    On a side note, have you ever wondered what you would do if someone threatened you? I just looked at her like "AND NOW WHAT" sort of attitude and that seemed to confuse her. I told her, go ahead and cut me, but I will fuck you up in the process. I asked her if that's why she was walking on crutches. Anyway, be careful. This one is a nut job.

    In a happy side note, I picked up Natalie in Lantz and she provided an exceptional untranslated story which made the night worthwhile. I didn't see anything previous about her, but she's a little thicker, decent enough face, nice titties, and cooter. I got to explore while she was working. I will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape