Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #380

    Mizz Prego AKA Mizz Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    I read some other information on another site which might explain the situation as well. Seems like she is getting a lot of business so maybe she decided to raise her rates as well. Not sure about the service. To each his own and as usual YMMV. It's all good. Just an FYI
    Pregnant or not, $$ for the 1/2 is outrageous considering the lack of service. I suspect her phone will gradually stop ringing as more people find out she is really Mizz Molly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouz  [View Original Post]
    So call me a freak or whatever, I think pregnant chicks are Hawt.

    This one is very hot. She has some serious OCD. She is not GFE like she advertizes. She barely wants any contact. She seems pretty mechanical.

    She said it was extra for BBBJ.

    I was there 1/2 it was $$. No kissing. She was shaved. Very pretty and not fat at all.

    Would I repeat? No. But if you want to fulfill your pregnant chick fantasy, she is well worth looking at.
    Reports on another site confirm that Mizz Prego is actually Mizz Molly who is well-known for providing terrible service. Glad I never pulled the trigger.

  2. #379
    The definition has been debated on many boards. However, the generally accepted definition for GFE in the hobby mainstream is defined as "The illusion that for that one hour, she is your girlfriend and wants to be with you". Short of BBFS which is definitely unsafe, DFK and BBBJ are considered necessary to GFE. Now I have heard ladies debate this which is preposterous. It is the client who sets the definition of when he feels that he has had a Girlfriend Experience. Now if one doesn't kiss one's girlfriend and has her wear a cover for BJ? Well. I guess that is a personal definition of GFE. However, all the guys I compare notes with kiss their girlfriends and their GF do not use a cover during oral.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Novice  [View Original Post]
    Pardon my confusion. When I have used GFE in the past I was referring more to attitude than acts. If the "experience" was engaging, pleasurable, and satisfying even if the intimacy was an illusion, that is my GFE. I do think DFK adds to the experience though. The presence or absence of "protection" was never part of my thinking. Hell, I would not be in this game without coverage! This is therefore an apology for any mis-information in my past reviews if I referred to someone as GFE who was not.

    Still,

    The novice

  3. #378

    I understand now

    Quote Originally Posted by CPOsharkey  [View Original Post]
    NonGFE means no DFK and CBJ. GFE mean DFK and BBBJ.
    Pardon my confusion. When I have used GFE in the past I was referring more to attitude than acts. If the "experience" was engaging, pleasurable, and satisfying even if the intimacy was an illusion, that is my GFE. I do think DFK adds to the experience though. The presence or absence of "protection" was never part of my thinking. Hell, I would not be in this game without coverage! This is therefore an apology for any mis-information in my past reviews if I referred to someone as GFE who was not.

    Still,

    The novice

  4. #377

    Fiona / Marie

    Saw her not too long ago. First time she stiffed me by stringing along-call back in half hour etc etc but her excuse afterwards had the ring of truth, so figured why not be fooled twice. Saw in basic notel outside city. Get there at roughly the appointed time. She tells me doesn't want to rush me, but didn't know when I'd get there and had someone else coming after me. Great. That goes with what another reviewer said about Hi volume, although she claims otherwise and certainly would never fib. Anyway, asks for donation up front, immediately leaves room to give to person who "watches out for her" a few rooms away. Wasn't terribly worried about being suckered, as she clearly living in that room, but still wasn't that great a start. Anyway, she seems about early to mid 40s, face ok, big boobs, a little heavyset but not bbw. She gets right down to business. Great natural tits, like others said, rest is like I said somewhat overweight. Not GFE, but she is cooperative, but knows her stuff so well and clearly wants to get you done. Says physically unable to do cg, so do reg miss, was certainly ok but somewhat mechanical. Afterwards said she had been at alpha for a while, forget what name she said she used. Sounded like she knew the place and people, altho it was when I wasn't here so had never seen her there. No chit chat, but seemed nice enough. Definitely not a repeat, but ok if you want a decent quickie and like big natural tits.

  5. #376
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouz  [View Original Post]
    So call me a freak or whatever, I think pregnant chicks are Hawt.

    This one is very hot. She has some serious OCD. She is not GFE like she advertizes. She barely wants any contact. She seems pretty mechanical.

    She said it was extra for BBBJ.

    I was there 1/2 it was $$. No kissing. She was shaved. Very pretty and not fat at all.

    Would I repeat? No. But if you want to fulfill your pregnant chick fantasy, she is well worth looking at.
    I read some other information on another site which might explain the situation as well. Seems like she is getting a lot of business so maybe she decided to raise her rates as well. Not sure about the service. To each his own and as usual YMMV. It's all good. Just an FYI

  6. #375
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 237
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouz  [View Original Post]
    So call me a freak or whatever, I think pregnant chicks are Hawt.

    This one is very hot. She has some serious OCD. She is not GFE like she advertizes. She barely wants any contact. She seems pretty mechanical.

    She said it was extra for BBBJ.

    I was there 1/2 it was $$. No kissing. She was shaved. Very pretty and not fat at all.

    Would I repeat? No. But if you want to fulfill your pregnant chick fantasy, she is well worth looking at.
    I was just about to call her. Thanks for saving me money.

  7. #374

    Pregnant cat

    So call me a freak or whatever, I think pregnant chicks are Hawt.

    This one is very hot. She has some serious OCD. She is not GFE like she advertizes. She barely wants any contact. She seems pretty mechanical.

    She said it was extra for BBBJ.

    I was there 1/2 it was $$. No kissing. She was shaved. Very pretty and not fat at all.

    Would I repeat? No. But if you want to fulfill your pregnant chick fantasy, she is well worth looking at.

  8. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by The Novice  [View Original Post]
    This is not the 401 Alana, who has been a consistent provider for a while now. Not sure what nonGFE means these days, because other than all covered and no dfk, time with her has always been all that I could ask for. In fact. I think she is around this weekend. .

    TN
    NonGFE means no DFK and CBJ. GFE mean DFK and BBBJ.

  9. #372

    The Alana

    The only Alana that has been talked about on this thread, the cute AA chick.

    Call Alana Sage 5083600453.

    20 yrs petite 5'1 38-dd hottie/

    Seductive, sincere and simply the most responsive and hottest treat in the candy box. Luxurious incall location that's romantic, private and more hedonistic than any hotel room. Enjoy chilled wine, soft music and lots of fluffy towels.

    I'm perfectly suited for the gentleman of means who is highly discriminating in his choice of companions. Indulge in the luxury of a girlfriend without all the hassles and the drama. You've been longing for a companion who enjoys the stolen moments, the passion and the intensity. You'll discover I enjoy wine tasting, fine dining, tennis and SO much more.

    I am infinitely selective and expect you are too. I love the rush of adrenaline when our eyes meet for the first time and we wonder where our desire might lead. I savor silk lingerie, spa days and the decadence my very "private" life provides. I must confess to falling headfirst into the seductive pull of tension between a woman and a man. I crave the lush suspension of time lingering with someone special. When contacting me, please be sure about a date and time. Text messages and private calls will be ignored.

    My photos 100% REAL AND CURRENT.

    PLEASE NOTE: DURING OUR SESSION, IF YOU EXCEED OVER THE TIME BOOKED WITH ME, I ASK THAT YOU TIP FOR YOUR EXTRA TIME.

    PACKAGES

    100 / HF.

    180 / HR.

    THE ROYAL TReAtMeNT / 300HR.

    Quote Originally Posted by CPOsharkey  [View Original Post]
    A clue would be in order here. Are we talking about the 401 area code Alana who is non GFE or the other four Alana's that advertise on CV and other boards?

  10. #371

    Not Alana 401

    Quote Originally Posted by CPOsharkey  [View Original Post]
    A clue would be in order here. Are we talking about the 401 area code Alana who is non GFE or the other four Alana's that advertise on CV and other boards?
    This is not the 401 Alana, who has been a consistent provider for a while now. Not sure what nonGFE means these days, because other than all covered and no dfk, time with her has always been all that I could ask for. In fact. I think she is around this weekend. .

    TN

  11. #370

    Which Alana are we talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Racer1245  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who have not seen Alana (mentioned in previous threads) she has dropped her rates to the more reasonable 100/180 she advertised before. I guess demand went down when she doubled her fee.

    I saw her once and had a nice time. She is really lovely and wants to please. However, she is a clock watcher and includes her getting ready time in that. She took over 10 mintutes in the bathroom and that counted towards my 1/2 hour. I was not too happy with that but I still finished on time and will return.
    A clue would be in order here. Are we talking about the 401 area code Alana who is non GFE or the other four Alana's that advertise on CV and other boards?

  12. #369

    Alana

    For those of you who have not seen Alana (mentioned in previous threads) she has dropped her rates to the more reasonable 100/180 she advertised before. I guess demand went down when she doubled her fee.

    I saw her once and had a nice time. She is really lovely and wants to please. However, she is a clock watcher and includes her getting ready time in that. She took over 10 mintutes in the bathroom and that counted towards my 1/2 hour. I was not too happy with that but I still finished on time and will return.

  13. #368

    Anyone seen lady lamon?

    Just wondering if anyone has seen her lately? She is posting some good deals and nice pics.

    http://eroticservices.cityvib.com / escorts. Php? Do=view&post=801855

  14. #367

    Courtney

    I was dreaming about Courtney the other day. She's a redhead bbw with nice tits and a big round ass. I dreamed about a BBBJ that was enthusiastic but not rushed, and the boys got a tounge bath. Tittyfucking with lube is always fun. Then she rode the pony all around the park with nice jugs hangin down for sucking on. Finished up mish and then woke up from this fantastic dream.

  15. #366

    Katie, Wet and Wild

    Well, that is what her posting on CV said. Had some time on my hands a recent Sat. And the required coin. Called a few ladies, said no to one (too much) this one called back next. Normal 2 call setup, when arriving at the hotel just south of the little air port, called, she gave me the room no. And up I went. She had sounded cute and sweet on the phone, said it was "full service"so I wasn't expecting GFE, just a good time. I was expecting Katie to be 5'5" 125, long brown hair and cute. When she opened the door I should have left, as she was not as I had envisioned. Don't get me wrong, she was not bad looking or really overweight, just not what I had in mind. If anyone remembers "The Nanny" show on TV a while back, this girl looked a lot like Fran Drescher and even talked a little like her (like she was from NYC area). Anyway, I walk in, leave the donation, try to hug her and she half heartedly gives me a quick hug back, (and this is where it gets kinda strange) tells me to get comfortable on the bed, starts undressing herself, I pull out my favorite condom's, she says, no I have my own that I use, ask's if I want a back rub, I say ok, she gives me a decent 10 minute rubdown / massage, then goes over to the sink, gets a hot cloth and washes little Ricky and his buddies and even though I am not really hard yet, proceeds to cover me up and starts a CBJ, gets me hard (it was ok as far as CBJ's go) proceed's to mount me RCG and starts riding away all the while telling me to keep my legs together, after about 5 min or so pops off, says let's do it doggie. Well little Ricky is losing it as I am just not excited by this girls actions, personality or anything for that matter and at this point just wanted to pop and leave. She turns around see's that I am semi-hard and tells me to lie on my back. She gets some baby oil rubs it on me (takes off the cover) and proceeds to give me a decent HJ using the baby oil and lots of spit / drool which turned out to be the best part of the session. As I came she said " good boy, good boy! Very nice! Feeling better?"She then cleaned me up, cleaned herself up, I showered, got dressed. As I was getting dressed I asked her if there was something wrong, because she just seemed off, distant and mechanical. She said she had a migrane and that she had been at the Mohegan to see Rhianna and that she was tired. Based on my experience with her I would not repeat and although YMMV, I cannot recommend her. As a side note, just before I went up I had mistakenly called back another number that went to the mailbox and this time the girl picked up, I said Katie? She said Katie! No, I'm Alanna May, maybe I should have went with her instead, she has a very nice backside picture with the jeans on CV. Oh well, maybe next time I will hit it lucky and NOT TOFTT! Stay Safe All!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape