Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 54,436 to 54,450 of 61397
-
07-26-11 11:55 #6962Senior Member

Posts: 57Harford Road
They're around at various times but between 9:30 at night and midnight seems to be the most populated. LE has really stepped up the presence around there though and have taken most off of the streets. I live right there and see some at rush hour too however there's no way I'd pick up any of them as they are all really nasty. Every now and then you find a younger one who's out just to make some quick money. The last one I saw was early 20's and reasonably healthy but kept her eyes closed the whole time and even seemed to be holding back tears. I was nice to her and she was sweet in return.
Originally Posted by Louis Grey
[View Original Post]
Do your best to stay away from the 7-11 and bus stop on Alvarado and Harford Road. Watch your six for real.
-
07-26-11 03:45 #6961Regular Member

Posts: 2My first experience down the loop
Was feeling kinda frisky after striking out with these providers on BP decided to cruise on down to the loop down on patapsco never been down that way, checked it out after reading about the area. I was driving down patapsco trying to get a feel for the area and spotted a petite little BSW but before I could swing a left another monger came made the scoop I drove right around him and saw the LE at the stop sign less than a block away. The LE must have seen my fellow monger make the pick up as he was facing him and standing at a dead stop, but to my surprise he turned down the street and didn't flash the lights or make the stop. It put me a bit at ease. Cruised around a bit trying to look as non-trolling as possible.
Picked up a WSW named Gina, on patapsco and 6th around 11pm on Sunday, brown hair, ok face and a pretty nice ass I offered her a ride and she jumped in I was nervous because I saw at least two LE units in the area but I managed to hide and slide she cleaned the pipes with a powerful BBBJ and I went about my way after making the drop off. I would repeat she rushed a bit but the technique was good.
I returned today to see if there was anything good cruised the area saw some WSW on pontiac and S hanover but nothing seemed good saw this cute looking blonde but she was surrounded by some people on the street some males who looked like managers. So I just cruised by and didn't make the stop. Didn't feel comfortable. After cruising around the loop again I picked up this chubby WSW on patapsco her name was cici. Good BBBJ but I would not repeat as she looked kinda old but she did tell me that there was a SW with HIV turning tricks in the area so she refused the CIM. Anyone have any idea what this HIV positive SW goes by?
Any info would be appreciated.
-
07-25-11 18:05 #6960Senior Member

Posts: 318That might be 27yo Renee, she likes those bright colored clothes. If you looked at her she probably would come right over to your car, she is not shy at all. Out today around B / CB when it started raining. At Pontiac and 5th saw four WSW's standing together under a tree trying to stay dry. None were worth picking up IMHO. Saw another one with an umbrella, not too hot looking. Her friend looked OK but she had a hoodie covering part of her face to keep the rain away, so I passed on her also. Headed towards CB and the rain got heavy so I called it a day.
Originally Posted by BaltMikeForFun
[View Original Post]
Rp
-
07-25-11 16:31 #6959Senior Member

Posts: 918This sounds like the one I picked up this morning right where you talked about.
Originally Posted by BaltMikeForFun
[View Original Post]
Angel" is 33, inked up, nice teeth, real pretty blue eyes, small tits, nice ass.
Fine performer for the usual tuition.
-
07-25-11 15:10 #6958Regular Member

Posts: 14Pic of girls mouth
I'm a Health Care worker and have seen a condition called Oral Thrush its a Yeast Infection that can infect the mouth, throat and eventually the repro organs Sir you are taking a risk with this girl because oral t and HiV go hand in hand I'm not trying to start a war just a word of caution from someone who knows.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-11 13:16 #6957Senior Member

Posts: 93Lol!
Yea; that gives a whole new meaning to the term "money shot!" ha! I'm still looking to find this hottie! I saw her the other night on the stairs but it was late and I'm not to familiar with the area where she was posing; now I wish I had scooped her up. Next time I will. The new pix are kewl too, great camera work and she should most definitely get a nomination for SW of the week!
Be safe and I'll see if I can get a money shot with her before Friday!
Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-11 12:48 #6956Senior Member

Posts: 81Pia on Conkling
I found a gem out on Conkling around 2:00 on Thursday afternoon. She was wearing a tight miniskirt and a tanktop, and shee looked too clean to be a wroking girl but was giving all the signals. After getting her in the car and playign the are you a cop game she told me her story, which was that she was making money for a trip to see her family in NC. Girl's got to do what she's got to do, and whatever reason she was out I was glad she was! Puerto Rican / Italian, said she was 22 years old, no scars or nastiness, and she smelled clean and fresh! I took her to a no tel, everything was on the table for the right price. I went with around the world service with photos for 3 jacksons and a $10 tip. She was great, gave an awesome BBBJ and then we switched to some cowgirl bfore I squessed myself into her tight pooper for the big finish. Totally hot girl, very tight everywhere. I asked for her digits but she declined, saying she was not interested in repeats, this was a one time thing. Oh well, thanks for the memories Pia, and the Pics!
-
07-25-11 05:04 #6955Senior Member

Posts: 1788Lara
Here are the rest of the pictures of Lara from yesterday. She is definitely worth stopping for if you see her. Not only is she fun, but she gets into taking pictures and starts suggesting poses, such as making sure she's looking into the camera when the picture is taken.
-
07-24-11 23:35 #6954Senior Member

Posts: 149$$$
Agree, however the money on table is classic!
Originally Posted by Deepbam
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-11 19:48 #6953Senior Member

Posts: 237Chrissy B / CB
Picked Chrissy (5'7" blonde short hair with glasses) in the B / CB around E. Patapsco and 6th St. @11:30 AM. She is a very talkative girl that can actually carry an intelligent conversation about current events and news (of all things the Debt ceiling!) , and did not seem to be on either drugs or alcohol when I picked her up. I took her for a trip to Tim's for some 1/2 and 1/2 for $40. She took her clothes off to reveal a very nice body, just a bit of baby fat around the middle, but nice looking shaved pussy, and no track marks that I could see. Tits were fairly small B's, but they were nice to suck and she seemed to enjoy some of it. We started with a very nice and wet BBBJ, lots of deep action, BLS, we proceeded to do some RCG, which was very nice and finished with a nice mish pounding.
She stated that everything was on the plate, as long as the price was right. I may try to get her for some anal the next time since she has a very nice looking ass that I think will be real fun to poke. I dropped her at her home, and she gave me her digits, which I will share with other Seniors, and I'm planning to see her again soon.
HVBM.
-
07-24-11 18:27 #6952Senior Member

Posts: 93Excellent report!
Great pics and report; I hope to have a Lara story later tonight! Thanks for the report!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-11 16:35 #6951Senior Member

Posts: 436Care Bear
You could see she was one hot number at one time. She was desperate to get anything, anyone. She was thumbing hard.
Originally Posted by Docbh
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-11 15:56 #6950Senior Member

Posts: 1788Lara
Found Lara today on Wilkens around Brunswick. Hadn't seen her since she first came back around October, but I knew she was around from other member's reports. Turns out she had just gotten out of Central Booking today when I saw her. We went to Tim's for a little R&R. As before, I had a very good time. She never rushes and really knows what to do with a dick. No phone, but she told me where she is staying, but not to knock on the door. WTF? She said to get another girl to knock. She said she mostly hangs out right around Brunswick. Anyway, a lot of fun and I would definitely repeat. Deep throat, lots of attention to the boys, everything went well. Here are a few pictures from today. I will post more later.
-
07-24-11 10:54 #6949Senior Member

Posts: 91They call her "care bear" real name unk. Thief. Watch your wallet.
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-11 02:41 #6948Senior Member

Posts: 86Was up in the area and decided to swing by WW around 1 am. A few WSWs out, including a blonde who looked good enough for a distance, but on closer inspection seemed to have a bit of wear. Her name (if I remember correctly) was something along the lines of "Shay-la" or "Shay-lin." At first, I thought her name was Sheila, but she corrected me. I may be completely wrong with the name, so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.
For a pipe cleaning, she said no less than. 35. I countered with. 2, plus. 05 for pictures. She was very reluctant at that price, but away we went to a secluded spot. She mentioned that a. 1 house was available (.15 after midnight) , but I opted for the side-street action.
Her performance was quite lacking. Every 20 seconds, she was talking to me, and then asked me "are you going to finish soon?" I spotted someone in my rear view mirror, decided to call it a day, high tail it out of there, grab a few pics of her, and send her on her way. She was adamant to NOT show her face when taking the pictures and even made me SHOW her the pictures once they were taken.
All in all, I would NOT repeat.
Anyone reviewed her?
edit: Could this be the Shannon that was posted here: https://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/showthread.php?p=1240535








Reply With Quote





