Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,846 to 16,860 of 21049
-
07-26-11 12:50 #4204Senior Member

Posts: 163Triangle recon
The triangle is very convenient for me. I don't normally have a lot of time to cruise, but I can normally check out the triangle daily. Leo had been a lower of a presence lately, but the ladies have not been out like they were in late spring.
Saw Nichole out the other day but had people with me and couldn't stop. Does anyone have any info on the WSW that is about 40 with shoulder length brown hair and hangs on GR right at the city limits. She doesn't look half bad for her age and I want to know if services are any good. She is out basically every night. I know she is not toni.
Last night I also saw a light skin BSW with about 3 feet of blonde hair / weave. Body looked ok but never got a real good look at the face in the dark. Most of the ladies that I have seen out have been sticking to the main streets (tele, gr) and off the side streets (where I prefer to pick them up).
-
07-26-11 12:24 #4203Senior Member

Posts: 163Stephanie on Vernor, not a good time
Took a drive on Sunday afternoon. The triangle was dead like it has been lately. Visited the ave and only saw one or two out, but nothing I was interested in. Drove down to Vernor and finally spotted something of interest. Her name was Stephanie. WSW or HSW, about 5"8', thin but not too thin, with bees, probably about 24ish. She has a scar on her face (healed scar from probably childhood). Overall nice body she was wearing a nice long sun dress. Came to an agreement for FS and found a spot. I've seen many women from the streets and various boards and never had someone try and upcharge for EVERYTHING. She may have been decent if she would just shutupand provide services for the going rate without tricks and upselling. She said she is rarely out and I have to believe that with her attitude, most likely a BP girl.
After this bad experience I drove back up to the ave and saw a 10. WSW. 5"4', perfect looking body with bees or cees, light brown or blonde hair. She didn't last long. I saw a monger with more balls than me pick her up right off the ave, in heavy traffic, with leo having driven past not one minute earlier. It was obvious he was driving a pos that he could walk away from. Only thing I would recommend to him is to talk quieter while in a small car with the windows down and negotiating with a SW in the middle of traffic on the ave.
-
07-26-11 09:49 #4202Senior Member

Posts: 62Wow man. That is bad ass. I would like to think if that happened to me I would respond similarly. Dunno though LOL
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-11 08:57 #4201Senior Member

Posts: 249I picked her up 1 block south of Nevada. She was by the gas station earlier that day. I had a bad vibe about her and I should have went with my gut.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-11 03:04 #4200Senior Member

Posts: 159Ave Unusual
Hey all I'm new to this site and still a rookie in the game. Got to get my points. No love affairs to report of yet but this is some insight on my findings tonight.
Took a cruise through the ave about 1130. Heading east and I pulled up next to a dark colored I think county van said something along the lines of crime scene? They turned north onto central so I continued on. Saw one thick thick BSW and a 2WSW. As I cross Livernois I see an umarked dark colored, tinted, black wheeled charger with its parking lights on backed against the building facing Livernois / Valero. I almost missed him. That kind of got me thinking so I cruised down some more passing 2 more WSW to GrandBlvd and took it to W Vernor east. I pulled up behind that same damn van and he did a U-turn as if he was looking or someone. I saw one WSW on a bench with some doods on corner of woodmere and Vernor but I wasnt having anything with all the odd vehicles around. Did one run through and saw all of the above. I work in the am so I wasn't risking anything.
Quick Question.
Would you guys suggest a tinted mongermobile? Do the ladies tend to shy away because they can't see in or does Ms. Cleo target these?
-
07-25-11 21:22 #4199Senior Member

Posts: 25I saw this one too Saturday night. She was on 6 Mile BTW Oakland and John R. I was kinda tempted since there wasn't much else out there and the crutches had me intrigued. Glad I passed.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-11 12:19 #4198Senior Member

Posts: 154I had a girl pull a pistol on me once, told me to give her all my money, keys and walk away. I simply looked at her and told her if she didn't walk away I would take the pistol from her and beat her to death with it. I took a step forward and reached for the gun to knock it out of her hand. She got a really weird face and turned on her heels and ran off as fast as she could.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
K
-
07-25-11 11:32 #4197Senior Member

Posts: 55Thanks John, Really glad to hear you enjoyed your time with her. Definitely be sure to get the FS next time, its where that Gen truly shines. And thank you for opening your black book to me. That truly is an honor!
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-11 10:41 #4196Senior Member

Posts: 251Went for a nice long cruise of the triangle and the ave Saturday night from 12:30 to 3:00 am. Started in the triangle and didn't see anything I wanted to stop for, but at least I have started to see a few more SW in the area in the last few sweeps, considering they have almost been nonexistant to me over the last few weeks.
The ave proved to be a little better, but definately not as busy as Friday night. I spotted two BSW around central, both pretty attractive, but I don't pickup BSW so I moved on. I spotted 4 WSW around as well. Two were blonde and really skinny near the golden arches both ok looking, but I guess I was feeling picky and passed.
I was about to give up for the night when I spotted a curvy brunette near the Victory. Dreamt I picked her up. Her name is Sarah, mid-20's, about 5'5", long dark hair, olive complexion, pretty face, tight and curvy body. She said she just started on the ave 3days prior after her bf decided to beat the hell out of her (she had bruises all over her arms and legs). She
-
07-25-11 09:34 #4195Senior Member

Posts: 486Help us out. Where was this nut with the crutches?
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-11 09:20 #4194Senior Member

Posts: 249I'm not sure what her name is, but be careful. She's got long hair, dark skin, and walks with crutches. (At least she had them)
Pulled a box knife on me and got out of the car. It was only a $24 rip off, and I didn't react as flipped out as she wanted, which I think confused her, but be careful.
On a side note, have you ever wondered what you would do if someone threatened you? I just looked at her like "AND NOW WHAT" sort of attitude and that seemed to confuse her. I told her, go ahead and cut me, but I will fuck you up in the process. I asked her if that's why she was walking on crutches. Anyway, be careful. This one is a nut job.
In a happy side note, I picked up Natalie in Lantz and she provided an exceptional untranslated story which made the night worthwhile. I didn't see anything previous about her, but she's a little thicker, decent enough face, nice titties, and cooter. I got to explore while she was working. I will repeat.
-
07-25-11 02:07 #4193Senior Member

Posts: 273Amen to that, glad to hear that she's going into rehab. I never did get ahold of her but considering what happened to winehouse, yesterday she should get her self cleaned up.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Besides gas is creeping up again and other priorities have come up at the moment so I'm on a mini vacation. My new travel route takes me down telegraph so ill keep a eye out for you guys over in the triangle area.
Stay safe
-
07-24-11 23:35 #4192Senior Member

Posts: 742Vanessa Early Morn!
Saw a slim WSW on Central by the Ave early this AM. Vanessa 27 WSW very slim not bad looking in the face. Got decent bbbjtcim for a jack and tipped a quarter. Will def repeat!
-
07-24-11 23:30 #4191Senior Member

Posts: 742Agreed
Picked her up about a year or so ago in the triangle. She talked herself up to being a great preformer which as we all know means they are not. After alot of fidgiting and B'sing around she started with a toothy, rushed BBBJ and immediately tried to upsell. She is attractive but not worth the time or trouble IMHO!
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-11 16:22 #4190Senior Member

Posts: 270Sandra
Had my first bad experience with Sandra. She was spaced out on prescription drugs (I think). Didn't remember who I was, was completely out of it. Distracted. Paranoid.
Said she was going in to rehab on Wednesday. I hope she goes. She doesn't need to head down the death spiral most of these girls are on.









Reply With Quote





