Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2286

    Vanessa Early Morn!

    Saw a slim WSW on Central by the Ave early this AM. Vanessa 27 WSW very slim not bad looking in the face. Got decent bbbjtcim for a jack and tipped a quarter. Will def repeat!

  2. #2285

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up on Warren a few years ago, what a fucking bit-ch, as she was blowing me I gave her some direction on how I like it and she tells me (all bit-chy)"don't tell me how to do my job" When all was said an done she asked if she could have a tip, told her to get the fuck out of my car and never picked her up again (to many nice girls out there to deal with a bit-ch)
    Picked her up about a year or so ago in the triangle. She talked herself up to being a great preformer which as we all know means they are not. After alot of fidgiting and B'sing around she started with a toothy, rushed BBBJ and immediately tried to upsell. She is attractive but not worth the time or trouble IMHO!

  3. #2284

    Sandra

    Had my first bad experience with Sandra. She was spaced out on prescription drugs (I think). Didn't remember who I was, was completely out of it. Distracted. Paranoid.

    Said she was going in to rehab on Wednesday. I hope she goes. She doesn't need to head down the death spiral most of these girls are on.

  4. #2283

    Ave Gilbert

    Saw uncle leo parked on ave eastbound about 4 blocks away from Gilbert watching for exiting vehicles about 7am. Idk if he pulled anyone over or had intentions but be safe and be sure to do a check prior to the pick up and go around that area.

  5. #2282

    Ave

    Saw several leo's this afternoon. Be carefull

  6. #2281

    Lisa Marie on the Ave.

    Started my night last night with a cruise of the triangle around 1030. There were 2 WSW both about 5's one older with dark reddish hair and one younger blonde, there was also 1 BSW. I decided to pass and try out the ave.

    The ave is definately busier than the now dead triangle. I saw about 10 WSW. 5 BSW, and about 2 hsw. There were a lot of really good looking girls out, but I struck out about 5 times when circling around they all got picked up before I could make it back to them. You guys are quick!

    At around 130 I picked up Lisa (Marie) a hsw (or tan WSW) with shoulder length brown hair, nice tight body, perky A's, and decent face. After a cop check, we prked down a dark side street. She wanted. 40 for a BJ, I talked her down to. 25. I received a pretty good CBJ w cof. She wasnt very enthuestastic until I prompted her and then she got into it more. I would definately try for a longer date next time, just because of the tight body. I have digits for senior members if they want.

  7. #2280

    Jay-Lynn (sp?)

    Dreamed about a cute, petite, spinner-build 25-yo WSW on the Ave near Central a week ago, says she always wears a flower in her hair. Saw her earlier with a very hot-looking, shoulder-length blonde haired WSW. Both looked like dancers. Wanted. 4 for BBJCIM with a spit but took. 3. Good job, worth a repeat. Afterward, she pulls out a toothbrush and brushes her teeth, rinses with a water bottle. Said she had to find her blonde friend because they were hooking up to do a few guys. Quoted. 8 for FS. She might be worth it, or at least. 6. Nice girl.

  8. #2279

    Passing through

    Spotted on John R this AM, on my way elsewhere, in no particular order:

    * Sandra (yay!)

    * Kristen (yay!)

    * state trooper SUV (boo!)

    * tow truck hauling some poor monger's commercial truck.

    Let's be careful out there.

  9. #2278
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 54

    Faith on Vernor

    Picked up Faith again around lunch time for a nice ride through the park. $20+5. Energetic dt BBBJ & kept the evidence.

  10. #2277

    Charlene

    WOW. I was driving down the ave, I turned down the street next to the BP and there was about 10 girls. It kinda wigs me out when they bunch up like that. Add to that the cabbie with his hood up right across the street, I smell sting. Didn't see any evidence, and upon cruising more the ladies all split up, roughly 15 in total. I stopped at one of the side streets and Charlene walks by. I motion for her to get in and she hops in. Cop check, dark spot, .25 and away we go. She's good. Real good and gets fired up if you encourage her. Next time I'm going to try the FS route. I'd repeat

  11. #2276

    Creepy night

    Rolled through the triangle / brightmore area last night. Man was it creepy with the massive power outage from the storms. Dark as hell. Reminded me of some post apocalyptic movie set. High beams on the side streets revealed the occasional band of roving cockroaches in the dark. Leo was lurking in the darkness also but didn't seem to stick around long. Guess he had better things to do, but then again how the hell could you be 100% sure in that kind of dark.

    Did eventually come across SheriLynne (sp?) Damn was she looking good last night. Only one willing to brave the darkness. Talked to her for a minute but was too spooked out by the inability to access what was lurking in the shadows. Did I mention there was no power anywhere and it fn black as ink? Decided WTF and spun around just in time to see her get swooped by another monger. Damn she looked like a walking F me doll last night and wanted to play, lucky SOB that swooped her.

    I dreamed her once about 2 years back when she first started hitting the brightmore / 6/triangle area. WSW, long blonde hair, sometimes in corn rows, big ole fake titties, and a decent enough body. Lost her number and haven't seen her in a long time. Did get the new digits last night though. Anyone is have any experiences with her?

  12. #2275
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Do you think this is the same Molly?
    Yes. Overall the same look only those pics are probably 5 or 6 years old and after some premature face aging from the drugs. Not saying she is the best BJ I've had, but far superior to most car date bjs I've had, and she did dt and bls.

  13. #2274
    Quote Originally Posted by MarathonMan61  [View Original Post]
    I am a former monger from Detroit, used to hit up Woodward and Michigan Ave way back in the mid to late 90's. Still remember my very first BJ from a BSW and stll remember the parking lot. Think I paid 40 almost 2 decades ago. I am heading back to town for a visit in August and would love to know the new hot spots. Where is the Triangle? Could somebody please PM me to keep it a little more on the DL.

    Thanks from a current Baltimore monger!
    The same areas that you used to hit up back in the 90's are what are hopping at the moment. Very few new spots around the city. The triangle is Tele. 7 mile and GR little area.

    K

  14. #2273

    Former Detroiter needs some help

    I am a former monger from Detroit, used to hit up Woodward and Michigan Ave way back in the mid to late 90's. Still remember my very first BJ from a BSW and stll remember the parking lot. Think I paid 40 almost 2 decades ago. I am heading back to town for a visit in August and would love to know the new hot spots. Where is the Triangle? Could somebody please PM me to keep it a little more on the DL.

    Thanks from a current Baltimore monger!

  15. #2272
    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Drove through the triangle yesterday, late afternoon, did not see a single lady out (it was extremely hot out). Then drive through brightmore and again, absolutely nothing out (not not even the 1s and 2s). Swung down to the Ave and found out where all the ladies have been. Saw at least 12 out in a 40 min timeframe. The corner close to Livernois had 5 all at one time (and this was while leo had a car pulled over for traffic violation not 50 feet away). Picked up Lexi. She is either a light skinned BSW or a HSW (see other reports of aLexi on the ave which say she its a HSW, but I would have thought BSW. Early 20s (she said she just turned 22) , be cup (droopy) , ot some thickness but not even close to bbw. Attractive face. Opted for FS, paid 50 (price she offered, I didn't haggle). WAS decent, would repeat in pinch but probably just stock to BJ.
    Nice report, bit pricey on Lexi though, $20 with possibility of a tip if its a fine job. Even if you think Leo just has someone pulled over, just bet they are watching. Although, they didn't seem to be paying attention the other night either.

    K

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape