Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3803

    Megan & Cleo

    Megan was laying on my right side. Cleo was on my left. Both girls were giving my upper body a going over, licking and kissing. Megan worked her way down and started a nice slow BBBJ. She started slow but soon gathered speed. Meanwhile I was having a conversation with Cleo. As I mentioned earlier, Cleo has a timid quite nature and isn’t much for talking, especially dirty talking. That’s probably why she quickly decided to go down and switch places with Megan. Megan returned to her previous position, laying on my left side kissing my chest, nibble on my ear lobe, whispering in my ear.

    It was about here that things took their first wee twist. As is my normal habit of getting sexual information from the girls, while kneading Cleo’s ass with my left hand, I asked her, “Do you do anal.” Cleo didn’t answer, either because she had a mouth full of my dick or because she hadn’t heard me. I was about to ask again, when Megan interrupted me. She lifted her head slightly, looked down at Cleo sucking my dick and said, “He asked if you do anal.” Cleo answered Megan by humming and indicating, “No.” Megan wiggled back up to my ear and whispered in a very low, ever so seductive liquidity sweet voice, “She doesn’t do anal. It would be so sexy to watch you fuck her tight bunhole.” She said more but I cannot remember all of it. I was mesmerized by the sultry sensual tone she was using. Megan turned her head, laying it on my chest, watching Cheo suck my dick. Then she move up, leaning on her arm to get a better view. She said, “I’ve never seen another girl sucking dick up close like this. Look how deep it goes into her throat.” As Megan watched Cleo, she talked to me and to Cleo but again I cannot remember all that was said. What I do remember is the tone of her voice. It was soft and sweet, she sound so turned-on, girl friend nasty but not porn star tardiest. When she returned her attentions to me, she snuggled her face close into the nape of my neck. I could feel her warm breathing as she spoke in that alluring tone. Meanwhile, during all of this time Cleo had not missed a beat.

    Cleo was down there licking and sucking. She worked the shaft, the tip, bottom and top. She had gotten her body into a comfortable position and she had settled in for the long hull. Cleo had found a home. The idea came into my mind; was she going to swallow? It really didn’t matter. It was a interesting question. So I put it to Megan, not Cleo. I asked Megan, “Is she going to swallow it?” Megan took up the cause. She got quickly up on an elbow and asked Cleo, “He wants to know if you are going to swallow his cum.” Again Cleo hummed an answer, this time it was, “Yes.” Megan turn back to me and in that same serene tone said, “She said yes, she is going to swallow it.” Than Megan added, “She is going to swallow it all.” And, then there was another added twist.

    Megan got on her knees and took Cleo hair in her hands. She wrapped it around into a thick rope and then wrapped it around her hand pulling and pumping Cleo up and down on my dick. Megan looked at me and said, “This is so hot. I’ve never done this before.” She said to Cleo, “Suck that cock girl. Make him shoot his hot cum deep in your throat. Swallow it! Swallow all of it.” With Cleo’s hair wrapped around her hand Megan was forcing the younger girl down on my dick.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Megan & Cleo 001.jpg‎   Megan & Cleo 00.jpg‎   Megan & Cleo 01.jpg‎   Megan & Cleo 008.jpg‎   Megan & Cleo 009.jpg‎  

    Megan & Cleo 010.jpg‎   Megan & Cleo 07.jpg‎   Megan & Cleo 08.jpg‎   Megan & Cleo 004.jpg‎   Megan & Cleo 015.jpg‎  


  2. #3802

    Megan & Cleo

    I have no way of clocking how long Cleo stayed down there sucking and licking my dick. My sense of time was distorted by the ecstasy of what was going on. I was being torn, back and forth, between Cleo’s dick sucking and Megan’s dirty talking. It had to have been at least 15 minutes of continuous non-stop sucking. If someone told me it had been a half hour, I wouldn’t argue. The sound of Megan’s haunting voice remained with me for hours after the date.

    It was Megan’s sultry dirty talk that made the difference. When I came in Cleo's mouth she did swallow as promised. And, she swallow ever drop as Megan promised. I cannot say for certain, but I believe Cleo's gasping, licking and gulping down cum may have caused Megan to climax. I know for sure it heightened her arousal. Her pussy was dripping wet to the touch. YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Megan & Cleo 83.jpg‎   Megan & Cleo 006.jpg‎   Megan & Cleo 84.jpg‎   Megan & Cleo 06.jpg‎   Megan & Cleo 007.jpg‎  

    Megan & Cleo 96.jpg‎   Megan & Cleo 97.jpg‎   Megan & Cleo 95.jpg‎   Megan & Cleo 98.jpg‎   Megan & Cleo 94.jpg‎  


  3. #3801
    Quote Originally Posted by Fkdave  [View Original Post]
    Not that old dude, I grew up 2 blocks from the Ave. I got out but go back to sample the newbies. If you think it is good now, you should have seen the action in 1988-90. Crack had just hit and the girls were everywhere. At least 5 times the SWs back then. Crazy, cute spinners everywhere.
    I hope Crack makes a comeback.

    I actually went to Kensington Ave for the first time in 1989. I would have been oblivious to hookers back then, but it was also a much nicer area (lot of bars, lower middle class irish area). Did they really have that many? Damn

  4. #3800
    Quote Originally Posted by Fkdave  [View Original Post]
    Not that old dude, I grew up 2 blocks from the Ave. I got out but go back to sample the newbies. If you think it is good now, you should have seen the action in 1988-90. Crack had just hit and the girls were everywhere. At least 5 times the SWs back then. Crazy, cute spinners everywhere.
    No dude, I wasn't meaning any offense to you personally. I meant like. There's girls who have been working on the K for 25 years? That's like just crazy ya know?

  5. #3799

    It's where I am from

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy77  [View Original Post]
    25 years? YIKES dude! Now that's what I call a trooper.
    Not that old dude, I grew up 2 blocks from the Ave. I got out but go back to sample the newbies. If you think it is good now, you should have seen the action in 1988-90. Crack had just hit and the girls were everywhere. At least 5 times the SWs back then. Crazy, cute spinners everywhere.

  6. #3798

    The elements

    In order for them to lock you up for prostitution, they need to hear or see an exchange of money for a sex act. Thats why the decoy cops (Both male and female) want the other party to say "I will do this for that". Obviously a picture or even video can show that. Even if they show money exchanging hand on video, does that mean that prostitution has occurred. What the girls in Philadelphia get locked up for is solicitation to commit prostitution; which means a decoy cop got the girl to say,"I will blow you for $20.00". Or the male gets locked up for saying to the decoy street walker," I will give you $20. 00 for a BJ". They also get locked up for obstruction of the highway. That is when the cop sees the girl go to the window of the car and lean in. They are technically blocking the roadway. The cameras are just there to scare you off or for the cops to have video for other crimes.

    Cookie Jar you are my hero and would love to take on tour of the avenue with you.

  7. #3797
    25 years? YIKES dude! Now that's what I call a trooper.

  8. #3796

    Its like playing cards.

    A wise friend of mine who was once addicted puts it this way." so long as a junkie has card left to play, they will stay in the game." The girls without pimps end up without a card to play sooner then pimped girls. Also, each person's level of tolerance for suffering varies. There are some faces out there for 25 plus years that I recognize. Others are gone in a few days. If we are lucky and good at what we do, we find them and f their brains out before they roll.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I believe you are right FKdave. I wonder why this might be true.

    I was once with a girl who was very upset with her pimp. According to her, she'the been locked-up and he took three days to get to the court with her $100 Bail. A pimp will bailout a girl provided her bail isn't too large and she's a good earner. I doubt if this is part of the unwritten contract between a pimp and his girls. The pimp has no way of knowing if he is going to get his investment back. He probably only provides this service for his Bottom Bitches (Best Girls). Could this be the reason why pimped girls have a longer shelf life?

    In the short run this is seen as a benefit for the girl and pimp. She is out back on the street earning money, providing for the pimp and her habit. In the long run, she might be a loser. Sometimes, a short jail stay, of a few months, is just what the girl needs, an opportunity for her to put some distance between herself and the streets and her habit. Even for a short stay, of a month, the girls are often put on a methadone program and given a chance to beat their habit. If they have a family somewhere, all the better. A girl with nowhere to go usually ends up back on the street. The girl, who is bailed-out, never goes back on her court date. She ends up right back in the element and continues on the road to destruction. Being locked up, for some girls, is the best thing that could happen to them. Some girl!

    Take Alexus for example. She hated being a StreetWalker. She'the rather dance. This was her third arrest and she was between pimps. Her bail is probably a low $1000. She probably called both Idris and Bishop. But, she has run out on them both in the pass months. I don't think we will be seeing her for awhile. Hopefully, when she is released she will opt to stay clean, get in a program and stay away from the life. (When she's released she is going to be plump And relatively drug free.)

    JMHO.

    CookyJar.

    PS: Misfit, That's Art

  9. #3795

    More on Surveillance Cameras

    I came across this while I was looking for evidence of effective use of Public Surveillance cameras: http://www.notbored.org/cameras-not-effective.html.
    ineffectiveness of surveillance cameras
    last update: 17 June 2009


    Resident Louise Smith says she's seen prostitution for years. "In the mornings, early at night (and) sometimes late at night. They throw paper, their clothes, whatever . . . nasty things in the yard," Smith said. Police thought the neighborhood cameras would be the perfect solution to the prostitution problem. They set one up to watch the area 24 hours a day last month. After three weeks, they thought they had rock solid evidence to prosecute.
    "We shot alleged prostitutes going up to cars . . . vehicles . . . John's," Cesena said. "You had the whole ball of wax?" Bradley asked. "And we came back and it's not downloadable," Cesena said. Hours of evidence was lost and thousands of city dollars were wasted because police say when they've tried to use them, either the cameras or the computers that drive them won't work.

    (IMHO this is funny. If the project had worked what would they have had? They would have had pictures of people getting into cars and other people letting them get into their cars. Without sound (audio surveillance is illegal) they had nothing, IMHO. That’s probably why they came up with this solution to their embarrassing problem.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Surveillence Cameras 3.jpg‎  

  10. #3794

    Re: Broadway

    I am posting this in both the Philadelphia and Southern NJ threads for obvious reasons. The police surveillance cameras have been spotted / deployed in both Philadelphia and Camden. If what I have been reading the South Jersey threads is true, they are more prevalent on Broadway. Even though I have not seen or heard of any surveillance cameras on Kensington Avenue, I would like to get the opinions of some of the Philly lawyer types.

    Quote Originally Posted by JR Long  [View Original Post]
    ...I can confirm that there is a camera at Broadway and Royden like Ignacus reported.

    I would be careful with the cameras and LE out. .
    Quote Originally Posted by DMdrives  [View Original Post]
    The Courier Post not only confirms but gives the figure of over 80 cameras already in place with plans to install more throughout the city.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillJonespbr  [View Original Post]
    ...I'd hate to wake up to my picture in the courier with a SW going down and a camera zoomed in on my face.

    What do they need cops for when they have cameras? Next they'll be sending drones in for busts.
    Here is my question. Can a picture, of a non-violent act, taken by a surveillance camera be used as proof positive; a crime was committed? Can the Courier print a picture, taken by a surveillance camera, of me with an unknown female and imply that an illegal act was taking place if there is no other supporting evidence? Can the Courier print pictures with the sole purpose of embarrassing the subjects in the pictures?

    Has anyone read or heard of an instance where a surveillance camera was use for anything other than a deterrent for misdemeanors or a aid in identifying a criminal in a major crime. Has anyone direct knowledge of a case where a drug dealer, pimp, streetwalker or monger was arrested and convicted solely on the evidence depicted by a close circuit public surveillance camera?

    If picking-up a known Streetwalker is not a criminal act by itself, does capturing the pickup on film make it a crime? Is a LE stop resulting from a surveillance camera any different from a regular LE stop?

    Surveillance pictures of a car speeding through a red light, by-passing a toll booth or shooting a neighbor depicts a crime. A surveillance picture of someone getting into a car does not depict a criminal act, IMHO.

    There is only Anecdotal Evidence that suggests surveillance cameras are working as deterrents. There is no hard evidence that surveillance cameras have been helpful in increasing the number of criminal prosecutions. If criminal conviction rates had been increased due to the use of publically placed cameras, local politicians would be ranting about their effectiveness all over the news. Public surveillance cameras only make news headlines when they are being installed. After Installation they hang there like last year's Christmas decorations.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Surveillence Cameras 2.jpg‎  

  11. #3793

    Re: I've noticed of the decades

    Quote Originally Posted by Fkdave  [View Original Post]
    That pimped girls stay working much longer. They don't hit he bottoms that the girls on the streets hit. In many ways, the pimped girls are far more trapped.
    I believe you are right FKdave. I wonder why this might be true.

    I was once with a girl who was very upset with her pimp. According to her, she’d been locked-up and he took three days to get to the court with her $100 Bail. A pimp will bailout a girl provided her bail isn’t too large and she’s a good earner. I doubt if this is part of the unwritten contract between a pimp and his girls. The pimp has no way of knowing if he is going to get his investment back. He probably only provides this service for his Bottom Bitches (Best Girls). Could this be the reason why pimped girls have a longer shelf life?

    In the short run this is seen as a benefit for the girl and pimp. She is out back on the street earning money, providing for the pimp and her habit. In the long run, she might be a loser. Sometimes, a short jail stay, of a few months, is just what the girl needs, an opportunity for her to put some distance between herself and the streets and her habit. Even for a short stay, of a month, the girls are often put on a methadone program and given a chance to beat their habit. If they have a family somewhere, all the better. A girl with nowhere to go usually ends up back on the street. The girl, who is bailed-out, never goes back on her court date. She ends up right back in the element and continues on the road to destruction. Being locked up, for some girls, is the best thing that could happen to them. Some girl!

    Take Alexus for example. She hated being a StreetWalker. She’d rather dance. This was her third arrest and she was between pimps. Her bail is probably a low $1000. She probably called both Idris and Bishop. But, she has run out on them both in the pass months. I don’t think we will be seeing her for awhile. Hopefully, when she is released she will opt to stay clean, get in a program and stay away from the life. (When she’s released she is going to be plump and relatively drug free.)


    JMHO

    CookyJar

    PS: Misfit, That’s Art
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lux 500.jpg‎  

  12. #3792

    Misfit,

    I am a little pissed with you. I recently came across this thread: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...er-Pix-as-Art.

    Bad enough that I am not mentioned. I wasn't even notified that such a thread existed.

    Hey! I know art.

    CookyJar

  13. #3791

    Re: CookyJar

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit  [View Original Post]
    Dude you should make your own video like the one made of Suzy.

    Misfit
    Ha, ha, ha. I do have a few video of myself and girls doing the nasty. I would think just about every one does. Back when VHS and Beta first came out we all ran down a bought video cameras. We all wanted to be porn stars and porn directors. The problem for me came when I saw my big ass and the 10 pounds that the camera added, bouncing up and down. (I guess I could edited that part out.)

    Unfortunately all of my videos are on VHS.

    CookyJar

  14. #3790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    CookyJar

    Dude you should make your own video like the one made of Suzy.

    Misfit

  15. #3789
    You are right, because what I'm looking is satisfaction and as long as they provide it I'm happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Aundrea's family get to live is a nice house with air conditioning , in a nice neighborhood and get most of their dates from the internet. Plus their pimp provides them with good dope, sexy outfits and the basic necessities. What are their other options? Work the hot streets, live in a abando, purchase drugs by chance and live off of roman noodles.



    Life is all about choices. Check out the pictures of the girls who are pimped and those that are not pimped. What's the difference? What is the difference to the average guy picking them up on the street. They all work the streets.

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape