Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6948
    Was up in the area and decided to swing by WW around 1 am. A few WSWs out, including a blonde who looked good enough for a distance, but on closer inspection seemed to have a bit of wear. Her name (if I remember correctly) was something along the lines of "Shay-la" or "Shay-lin." At first, I thought her name was Sheila, but she corrected me. I may be completely wrong with the name, so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

    For a pipe cleaning, she said no less than. 35. I countered with. 2, plus. 05 for pictures. She was very reluctant at that price, but away we went to a secluded spot. She mentioned that a. 1 house was available (.15 after midnight) , but I opted for the side-street action.

    Her performance was quite lacking. Every 20 seconds, she was talking to me, and then asked me "are you going to finish soon?" I spotted someone in my rear view mirror, decided to call it a day, high tail it out of there, grab a few pics of her, and send her on her way. She was adamant to NOT show her face when taking the pictures and even made me SHOW her the pictures once they were taken.

    All in all, I would NOT repeat.

    Anyone reviewed her?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-07-24_01-04-37_281[1].jpg
Views:	979
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	138658


    edit: Could this be the Shannon that was posted here: https://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/showthread.php?p=1240535

  2. #6947
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I was on patrol late this morning. I saw crazy ass shannon wear the same clothes she was wearing a few days ago still looking like the Joker. After a few trip up and down Monroe I ran into Darlene (Bingo) I decided to do the Notel action so Tim's was it. It is $31 for half a day. One of those damn bitches ripped me on that one before. Anyway, standard tuition applied. Followed true Monger (SOP) Standard operating procedures. LOL BBBJ, doggie, reverse cow girl, mommy & daddy etc. I actually got bored. Just one pop and I was still feeling hungry.

    When I went to drop her off, she pointed out her friend. I forgot what she called her but she was out there thumbing at everything (as you can see in the pic) trying to get on. No one would pick her up. You can see she once was a fine ass woman. She now only has four unhealthy teeth in her month.

    Attachment 138492

    Attachment 138493

    Attachment 138492

    Attachment 138493

    Attachment 138492

    Attachment 138493

    Attachment 138494

    Attachment 138495

    Attachment 138492

    Attachment 138493

    Attachment 138494

    Attachment 138495
    The blonde that 's care-bear man she been around for years I can say this she got great mic skills

  3. #6946
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I was on patrol late this morning. I saw crazy ass shannon wear the same clothes she was wearing a few days ago still looking like the Joker. After a few trip up and down Monroe I ran into Darlene (Bingo) I decided to do the Notel action so Tim's was it. It is $31 for half a day. One of those damn bitches ripped me on that one before. Anyway, standard tuition applied. Followed true Monger (SOP) Standard operating procedures. LOL BBBJ, doggie, reverse cow girl, mommy & daddy etc. I actually got bored. Just one pop and I was still feeling hungry.

    When I went to drop her off, she pointed out her friend. I forgot what she called her but she was out there thumbing at everything (as you can see in the pic) trying to get on. No one would pick her up. You can see she once was a fine ass woman. She now only has four unhealthy teeth in her month.

    Attachment 138492

    Attachment 138493

    Attachment 138492

    Attachment 138493

    Attachment 138492

    Attachment 138493

    Attachment 138494

    Attachment 138495

    Attachment 138492

    Attachment 138493

    Attachment 138494

    Attachment 138495
    The Blonde that's care-bear man she's been around for a good I can say this she got great mic skills

  4. #6945
    Did my usual foot patrol of 3 big stretches of the WW loop. The whole loop was pretty dead as of 10:15 to 11:30 because of increased LEO presence. The dope on the increased patrolling is, some dudes with 1 or more Sawzalls are going around the streets of Near West Bal'mer And are sawing the catalytic converters off of parked cars. They apparently sawed the converters and exhausts off of a WHOLE BLOCK of parked cars a few days ago.

    I'd suggest other loops until they catch these guys or the fuzz gets disinterested, normally at least four or five weeks.

  5. #6944

    Darlene hehehehehe

    I was on patrol late this morning. I saw crazy ass shannon wear the same clothes she was wearing a few days ago still looking like the Joker. After a few trip up and down Monroe I ran into Darlene (Bingo) I decided to do the Notel action so Tim's was it. It is $31 for half a day. One of those damn bitches ripped me on that one before. Anyway, standard tuition applied. Followed true Monger (SOP) Standard operating procedures. LOL BBBJ, doggie, reverse cow girl, mommy & daddy etc. I actually got bored. Just one pop and I was still feeling hungry.

    When I went to drop her off, she pointed out her friend. I forgot what she called her but she was out there thumbing at everything (as you can see in the pic) trying to get on. No one would pick her up. You can see she once was a fine ass woman. She now only has four unhealthy teeth in her month.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	chick1.jpg
Views:	2220
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	138492

    Click image for larger version

Name:	chick2.jpg
Views:	2126
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	138493

    Click image for larger version

Name:	chick1.jpg
Views:	2220
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	138492

    Click image for larger version

Name:	chick2.jpg
Views:	2126
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	138493

    Click image for larger version

Name:	chick1.jpg
Views:	2220
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	138492

    Click image for larger version

Name:	chick2.jpg
Views:	2126
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	138493

    Click image for larger version

Name:	chick 3.jpg
Views:	1551
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	138494

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Shannon.jpg
Views:	1963
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	138495

    Click image for larger version

Name:	chick1.jpg
Views:	2220
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	138492

    Click image for larger version

Name:	chick2.jpg
Views:	2126
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	138493

    Click image for larger version

Name:	chick 3.jpg
Views:	1551
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	138494

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Shannon.jpg
Views:	1963
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	138495

  6. #6943

    Dundalk Ave

    Just got in cruising Dundalk Ave and meet up with a thick but not fat 22yo WSW by the name of Katie. Nice looking. Made scoop went to a nice quiet spot and the usual tuition for BJ. Got a nice BBBJCIM. Said she works on the block. No digits

  7. #6942

    Touring again.

    Thought I would be a good samartian and give a WSW a ride in A / C and a cool shower at a notel. Several possibles on Pontiac. One blonde WSW with yellow halter and pink shorts. But didn't know her and somewhere in side of me I got an LE kind of feeling. She was a little too in the open, a little too nonchalant with the acknowledgement so even though I circled twice I left the scene without contact. She was between fifth and I guess fourth. The corner with the church on the se corner.

    Saw several others around but lots of LE about as well.

    This was around 1115 to about 1145 this morning.

  8. #6941
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I was on Monroe close to Fulton. I saw a WSW named Shannon. I swung around the block to make sure things were cool. When I came back around she was sitting on some steps. Twenty minutes earlier I had missed on two other street walkers so I wanted to deploy quick Bat tactics. LOL so as I pulled closer to her and got an up close look. Yikes! Holy shit Batman, The Joker is still free. Her mouth looks like a mix of charcoal, broccoli & a teeth hidden in the mix. Blisters on her chest and a weird looking face. She smiled and said, can I jump in? And before I could say no, the grim reaper was in my truck. She asked me to do & LE check and I declined. She hastily exited the vehicle.

    This was around 10:00 AM, the little head said,"I quit, don't scare me like that again" So I just headed back to DC without firing the gun. Also I saw another monger get pulled over & ticked so the vibe was not good at all.
    I also picked her up not too long ago. And as soon as she got in the car, I wanted her back out. The stuff on her face and chest were frightening.

  9. #6940

    6am Cruising.

    Headed to work a bit early to beat the heat. Tried Pontiac and 6th and almost scared straight by the low quality of the two older WSW on the corner. Didn't see much else out that early in the morning.

    Did see a known (at least "known" to me) WSW at the bus stop on Pats near rt 2. Not sure if she was "on the clock" but too wide open to stop.

    Did see a pretty WSW on Pats sitting back off the road under a shade tree but too open to stop. Again, she was on the younger side. An older heavier WSW was dancing at the the bus stop near SA.

  10. #6939

    Thin and Petite with Personality

    I picked up Taylor near Wilkens Ave and Fulton. She is quite thin, and quite pretty. She does not up sell, and she is patient. I took her to the Tip Top, and she gave a good CBJ, and pretty m. Position. I will try her again.

  11. #6938
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    I would not call it slim picking at Patapsco, but the trophies were at Fairhaven. LE behind me for 3-5 minutes while another monger feasted.

    2 WSW at SA, but a latin TS upon second pass (you will know him by two large front teeth).

    WW was blooming, another favorit back from retirement.
    Who's back now at WW?

  12. #6937

    Welcoming Returning Talent

    I would not call it slim picking at Patapsco, but the trophies were at Fairhaven. LE behind me for 3-5 minutes while another monger feasted.

    2 WSW at SA, but a latin TS upon second pass (you will know him by two large front teeth).

    WW was blooming, another favorit back from retirement.

  13. #6936

    Shaunna

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Machine  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Breast. Any word on her services? Good, bad?
    She took me to a spot behind an athletic center and mariner bank building. BJ was so so. Took directions well, but was rushing. I think she was sick and needed her meds. The next time I see her, I will give her another chance to redeem herself at the notel.

  14. #6935
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Jessica

    Took these pics last week. Man. This girl is so damn flexible! I wrote about her before. Same great service.

    Chico
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG00117.jpg‎   IMG00118.jpg‎   IMG00120.jpg‎  

  15. #6934
    Quote Originally Posted by Docbh  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Donna or Renee lately or know where they've been hiding?
    Well last time I saw Donna she was with a sugar daddy I guess was in the pawn shop at Westside Shopping center getting a cell phone. Saw Renee a month ago she did'nt look good but always had a great personality gave her a ride to Washington Blvd and put 10 beans in her pocket.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape