Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 25,966 to 25,980 of 28087
-
07-30-11 05:49 #2122Senior Member

Posts: 42Sakura Accupressure
Stopped by Sakura Friday on my lunch hour for a bit of relaxation. Been here a couple of times and I was hoping Maya was availabe, but the mamasan told me she was with an appointment but if I'd like to wait she'd see me as soon as she was done. I figured why not, so she led me to a room with a mattress on the floor. I disrobed and laid face down. After a few moments I heard a knock and in walks this Korean girl with incredble long hair, about 4'11" wearing a bright pink spandex minidress. It's hard to tell how old she is because she's so tiny. Probably about 25-30.
She tells me in broken English that Maya will be a bit longer but she can take care of me if I'd like. Having a "frequent flyer" card makes a difference because without asking she pulls the dress down and lets me see her incredbly beautiful girlfriends. Perky B cups with very nice nipples. I felt like a damn teenager as my cock stood at full attention. She smiled and got down on the mattess with me and slowly started massaging Mr. Happy.
She smiled and asked me what I wanted. So I told her I wanted Maya because she knew what I liked. She said she knew too an proceeded to give me an incredible BBBJ. It was all that I could do to stop from popping off when she stopped and pulled her dress up and rubbed my cock on her clit. This girl was dripping wet as she rubbed her pussy on my cock and and before I knew it she'd slipped into her amazingly tight pussy.
She rode me like a true cowgirl, alternating between grinding her hips and bouncing up and down my cock with abbandon. It feld like she must have cum a couple of times, moaning and squealing. It was amazing. I feld myself exploading inside her and thought,"what the fuck, where's the condom!"
I looked at her and asked her if she always took care of customer without protection and she giggled. Laying on top of me, I could feel her sqeezing my cock with her pussy. And after a few more sighs of pleasure she pulled my cock from her drenched pussy. To my amazement she'd managed to slip on a condom somehow. She took it off me an left for a few moments returning with some warm towels, a bottle of water, and a mint. She cleaned me up and helped me dress.
I tipped her $.2. She told me her name was Mimi and that she only works a few days a week in San Diego and that she lives in Orange County. As she was escoriting me out Maya joined us. She told me she was sorry she missed me and hopped that my massage with Mimi was enjoyable. Next time I'm going to call ahead and see if I can get a four-hand massage from these two. They are fantastic.
They both hugged me as I left.
-
07-29-11 23:39 #2121Senior Member

Posts: 42Look.
Up how to say "Flower" in Japanese.
Originally Posted by Ynroh
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-11 22:41 #2120Senior Member

Posts: 49Where is this? Flower?
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-11 20:44 #2119Banned Member

Posts: 90Could you provide more info on where Flower Spa is located? I did a search on google and didn't find it in San Diego or Escondido.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-11 18:21 #2118Senior Member

Posts: 368Flower
Damn I love this place. Had taken a hiatus and tried escorts for a bit, went back on Monday after work and got kris, she was easily an 8 or 9, gorgeous face and body. So thin and petite. Was a phenominal half hr for the standard 1. 2 and. 6 house. They changed the place up a bit, looks more "legit", painted the security door white to match and added more decorative items, same outstanding place. Anyone have luck getting a BBBJ and have a quote on it? Going to try for one next time.
-
07-27-11 23:03 #2117Senior Member

Posts: 99Golden Spa@Escondido
Decided to try this place for the first time today before noon. Got here, parked and observed a little. Notice there was a bunch of guys coming and going to this place. I then thought I'd come back a little later. After three hours, came back, and finally went in. L-mamasan greeted me and I ask to hour massage. I then used a name just to brake the ice. She said she wasn't working and told me there were two L-provide and one A-provider working today. I ask for the A-provider. She leads me to the back room. About fifteen seconds she comes back and tell me the A-provider has a appointment with another monger. I then ask for an L-provider that gives great massage. She leave. I get naked and laid on the bed. Two minutes comes in Betty (She says its Becky at first, but then says Betty after session. Who knows). L-technician. Early forties, huge D-cup (all natural) rack, killer bod and face (Schedule Mon-Fri). This is were it got awkward in the in session. Her personality seems very distant. She ask if I wanted oil and agreed. She actually starts on my foot first. Spreads my legs. She doesn't even cover my bottom. So she's working from bottom to top. And if feels like she's rushing it as well. She would wipe of the oil with a dry face towel while adding oil in a section of my leg, bottom, and back. After twenty minutes, she ask me to flip. She then works on my my foot, all the way to my chest while exposed. She jumps on the bed after ten minutes of massage, and ask what what I wanted. I then ask for HJ. She oils me up, while I'm exploring her nice rack. She then exposed it to me to suckle her huge nips. She lets me roam all over. I can feel how wet she really gets. I bust, and she gets me a wet towel to clean me up. She then leads me to the ts area. She ask if I wanted a ts or regular shower. I notice the door to the ts has a tall plant that is keeping the door open. I'm thinking, if I decide to take the ts, is the door going to be open for everyone to see. I then choose to regular shower instead. Got back to room, tipped her forty, and left. I think this particular AMP, you're better off getting hh rather than the hour session. FS seem to be on the menu.
-
07-27-11 17:56 #2116Regular Member

Posts: 11Independent girls? Yes.
Originally Posted by Sdcox98
[View Original Post]
No door fee? Entry price is for the massage. Tips expected. These gals understand very well what the market will bear.
Downside? No showers, table or otherwise. Show up clean. Go home sweaty.
-
07-27-11 05:53 #2115Regular Member

Posts: 18Independents using building on Park Blvd
Has anyone gone to 4015 Park Blvd. I hear there are several rooms rented by independent girls there that offers extras without the hassle of the door fee at AMPs. Anyone ever used a provider there? Details please.
-
07-24-11 17:54 #2114Senior Member

Posts: 718Coco spa
Dropped in there yesterday, its 60 for 30 minutes? WTF? I didn't see who was working, they better be models.
-
07-23-11 00:13 #2113Senior Member

Posts: 28Long before there were all the legit massage places on Convoy / Balboa / Clairemont Mesa, there was one hiding on the first floor of a run down office building:
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/search/thp?query=7969
About a year ago I found a couple of regular (non-AMP) girls who filled my needs, and I had stopped attending this particular establishment. But they have both recently flaked, and I find myself in need of occasional release. This place is $40 / half-hr, decent massage, nice release, and very nice girls. There was a girl there last year named "Christine" (who is no longer there) who was drop dead gorgeous.
Walked in today and the only one around was MMS. Who am I to turn down a massage and a hand job? This 50-something asian found me quite fetching, and couldn't stop complimenting me. Nice massage, on the flip, loooots of lube. She pulled her top down and allowed me access to the twins. I obliged. She moaned and carried on when I licked them. (This is new to me in the HJ-only AMP territory.) Figured I'd see what was fair game and pulled her pants down and started fingering her. Nice and wet, more moaning. Allowed her to finish me off, and she wiped me down with a warm towel.
In another first for the HJ-AMP moment, she put about 5 pumps of hand sanitizer on her hands, slathered herself down, and then 5 more pumps and did both my hands. I was fit to perform surgery when we finished.
She gave me the "all done" sign, like we were done with the massage after 15 minutes. And I asked her to massage me again. She obliged. My neck was killing me, she actually worked me pretty well. Gave me at least 3 hugs before I left, and told me how much she liked tall men. She was about 5'2", so that's a pretty wide category.
Tipped $40.
-
07-22-11 17:42 #2112Senior Member

Posts: 28This place?
Originally Posted by Mike Nm
[View Original Post]
http://goo.gl/Yhltx
I was in there once, they told me to go in and lay down but make sure and leave my underwear on. I told her I preferred to be massaged naked. She told me the house rule was I had to leave my underwear on. I left.
-
07-21-11 20:11 #2111Senior Member

Posts: 1212006 to 2009, I was stationed in Japan. Every Jap chick I sexed, young or older were very vocal and squirmers. Dam, I miss my Jap girls. Maybe it's in their genes?
Originally Posted by Mike Nm
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-11 09:45 #2110Senior Member

Posts: 718I've never had that dream, but it has happened in real life. Not too many dreams posted here.
Originally Posted by Mike Nm
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-11 02:41 #2109Senior Member

Posts: 48Strangest Dream Ever
Was in SD today just for the day, so of course checked out the board for AMP info. It was already late, so needed a place open until 11, and found several on BP under massage. Oddly, several seemed to be within blocks of each other between 805 and 163 in that V-notch area. Is that Korea-town or something? Found the place on 4488 Convoy, but man that is right on the corner in big neon lights! Set off my spidey sense. I spied a sign down the block on the other side of the street, and found another place less 100 yards away, but in the back corner of that little strip mall. Went in, guy sitting at front desk. I've experienced this before, so it did not freak me out. Paid 40 for hour, just then a very nice looking woman (30's? 40's? Thin, wavy shoulder length hair, pretty smile) shows up and leads me around the corner to a room. Disrobe, lie down, she shows back up, little towel goes down, massage begins. Good massage, nice pressure and long even strokes on back and legs, really felt good. Sorry this is long, but the story is coming. So time is getting short, and I begin rubbing her leg as she goes by to show my interest. No objection, all seems well. Flip, she starts massaging my chest, I start doing the same to her. She's "shy", squirming out of it, but not really. Yeah, yeah, been here before. Then it got just plain strange. She starts moaning when I pinch her nipples on the outside, and the more I do, the more she squirms and moans (which only encourages me!). She stops me at one point and is acting like she just had an O and can't take more, and then I start rubbing her thigh and she's doing the same thing there! I tried to get her top off and she wouldn't let me, but she loved my fondling her outside. 10 minutes of this goes by and she's still giving me regular massage on my legs, all the while squirming and moaning to my touch. At one point she bends close enough to my face that I rise up, and she meets me for some DFK! I'm thinking the menu is open, but no, she continues to NOT let me do anything. Finally I ask her for extras, and she says NO! No FS, no BJ, no HE! WTF? What, really? I ask again, she says no again. I take her hand and literally put it on junior, and wrap my hand around hers, and she seems to want to pull away but does not resist "too much". I take my hand away, and she stops. So I have to do the deed with her. Oh, and the whole time she keeps putting the towel back on junior. She's protesting all the while, but I continue, and finally bust. SOOO, fellows out there, anyone had one like this? Acts shy, acts like she's really into you, won't let you do anything, but will DFK? If it was not an act, then she really WAS into me and just doesn't do ANYTHING for anyone else. I got no clue. It was like dating that chick in college who will make out with you like crazy, let you touch the outside, but that's it, and you end the night frustrated but somehow happy too.
Anyone have a similar dream like this? I'm curious if I got a real connection with her and got more than anyone else, or if this is her entire act for every client. Whatever it was, it was cheap, and I got a really good massage out of it too! .40 house fee, .40 tip (due to nearly no action).
-
07-18-11 16:43 #2108Senior Member

Posts: 99Beauty [email]Spa@Escondido[/email] No go. VIP Health Spa go.
So I went to try out this place Sunday evening around six. Got there and L-mamsan told me there busy, and come back about fifteen minutes. Wasn't going to wait, so decided to hit up VIP Health Spa. The last visit here, there wasn't even any providers there. I heard that a particular days, there's A-providers starting of the week, and L-providers at the end of the week. When I rang the bell, Jenny (a K-provider small frame, petite, early forties with nice racks and bottom) was mamasan and provider. She thought I as someone that's been there. So I just played along. I took the hour massage which comes with ts. She ask if I wanted it now or later. Decided to get the ts after the massage. Led me to the last room across the ts room. Laid naked and waited for four minutes. I notice she changed her clothes to a real tight short dress. Massage was decent, which she walk on my back. Options on the pressure of the rub down was available. And also was the oil. Long story short, she molested my behind and on the flip she let me suckle them ta-ta's, but wouldn't let me touch her na-na's. HJ was done. On the ts, she almost puts a finger inside my butt. And on the flip she almost busted me twice but didn't. Tipped her fifty. All in all, nice relaxing place worth cuming back too.










Reply With Quote






