Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 786 of 806 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 12083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillimee  [View Original Post]
    230am round 17 + Nat eyed up a cutey. BSW short white pants and white top. Gave the look, pulled round the block, she hopped in. Wanted 8. , offered 3. For BJ, she reluctantly agreed. Went few blocks off Nat on 15. Had long braided hair and a lip ring she said she recently got, went by the name Porsche. She said covered so I supplied cover. Asked how long I took (bad sign I found out ). Had lots of foot and car traffic (including one LE. DoH!) that sucked more than she did. Took two phone calls during her attempt. Kept asking if I was close. She wanted to move, so I drove her back to North with the only thing lighter was my wallet. Earned her self a DO NOT REPEAT star.
    That sounds like the girl who went by Lucky for a while. Did she have a tatto of a girl on her left upper leg?

  2. #307

    Fridays Suck

    This is my 3rd Friday evening I went out in a month in half, and holy shit un-productive. I hit north and south sides and it was a joke. Of course there were some out on north, but nothing worth stopping for. Then south side was just absolutely dead all night.

  3. #306

    Porsche North

    230am round 17 + Nat eyed up a cutey. BSW short white pants and white top. Gave the look, pulled round the block, she hopped in. Wanted 8. , offered 3. For BJ, she reluctantly agreed. Went few blocks off Nat on 15. Had long braided hair and a lip ring she said she recently got, went by the name Porsche. She said covered so I supplied cover. Asked how long I took (bad sign I found out ). Had lots of foot and car traffic (including one LE. DoH!) that sucked more than she did. Took two phone calls during her attempt. Kept asking if I was close. She wanted to move, so I drove her back to North with the only thing lighter was my wallet. Earned her self a DO NOT REPEAT star.

  4. #305

    Tonya

    I decided to give Tonya on the far north side another try this week, but still got the same CIM refusal. She's cute & a real sweetheart to be with but her mouth makes my dick tingle in an unpleasant way. I wonder if she drinks acid just before she sees me. Either way I don't think I want head from her again. If I see her again I'll have her ride me in my van. I bet she's great at it.

    CM

  5. #304

    Unlucky Drive time.

    Started driving the 5th to 27th loop around noon on Thursday. Around 1410p saw a Blonde WSW. An amazon style, tall, beefy, very attractive girl. By the time I could loop around she had disappeared.

    20 minutes later, I saw her 3 blocks away. Now she was walking with a Black guy. Further down, there was another attractive girl looking for a ride. She seemed non-pro, and dressed very plainly.

    Alas, It was already 1440p. I had to be at the airport for a 1700p flight. Tough luck. Till next time.

  6. #303

    Empty Drive.

    Drove the Lincoln-Greenfield Loop from 2000p to 2230p. It was mostly empty, except for an older Blonde WSW: Someone I was not interested in.

    There was also a good looking dark haired girl walking. But she did not seem interested. Then I realized I spent most of my time between 31st and 57th streets. Not prime locations for SWs.

  7. #302
    [QUOTE=Lonelyguy128; 1235315From now on if they don't agree to wait until business is completed for payment I am kicking them out of my car.[/QUOTE]LOL! Good luck with that.

  8. #301

    Bad luck. WSW Erica

    Perhaps luck is the wrong word. When you don't follow the monger rules it makes it easier for bad things to happen.

    Cruising National this am around 11 I saw a petite WSW Erica, brunette wearing a black tight tank top and blue shorts. She had a nice spinner body, but her face was not great, not ugly, but not really cute. Her dark hair was pinned up in a bun on top of her head. She was standing at the bus stop around 22nd, not sure of the exact street. At first I thought it might be Kyla, but she did not look nearly as rough.

    I went around the block and she gave me a discreet wave. I motioned for her to walk down the side street and I circled again. When I came around she was still standing at the corner so I pulled over and parked and she walked to my car. A guy in a truck tried to pick her up right before she got to my car, wish he had gotten to her first.

    We agreed on. 25 paid in advance for BJ. She said her tongue had an infection from a recent piercing, so she needs to do CBJ. I supplied the condom. I found a spot and she began a pretty decent service. After about 5 minutes she asked me if I came yet. I just laughed because I wasn't even fully hard yet. A few more minutes and she got a phone call. She said it was her sister and sis has her baby, so she needs to talk to her. She started telling her sister (PIMP) where we were located.

    I started driving away and said not cool. We need to find another spot to finish or she could give me back my money. She had her hand on the door handle like she was going to jump out. I got 4 or 5 blocks and she opened the door when I slowed for a corner. She told me she was going to fall out, and I said no I am going to push you out. She screamed and grabbed the back of the seat to hold on. I grabbed for her phone, she was still talking to the pimp. I almost had it, but she got it back and jumped out.

    I chased her in my car about a block swearing at her. A couple of guys came out of a building and she pointed at my car, obviously looking for help. I stopped and told them she is a working girl, a prostitute who just ripped me off. They laughed and would not give her the time of day.

    I left before her pimp showed up. I don't have a gun.

    From now on if they don't agree to wait until business is completed for payment I am kicking them out of my car. I will just tell them I am sure they are honest, but girls like Erica ruin it for the honest ones.

    Watch out for Erica.

  9. #300

    Latina

    Ok. Finally got a decent half white half latina. It went down a few nights ago on Greenfield. Saw her shape first as I was driving east. I slowed she gave the look. I waved her off the main street. She hops in and we do the LE check. 30 for suck and fuck. She has a heavy latin accent.

    We actually go south to a flop house she uses. But I decline. I park and I suck her tits for a while as they are perfect tea cup size. I get a good look at her and she is a 7 for sure. She tells me that I am cute and she wants my cock inside of her. I ask her if I can cum inside her. She tells me I am lucky cause she is on the shot. By this I mean pulling of the condom and having her spread her pussy lips wide so I can cum inside.

    I love this so much for some reason.

    So she starts sucking my cock very nice. I have her lay the seat back and I put on a condom. I ask her to keep sucking it she does but then tells me she hates the taste of condoms. She says she likes the taste of cum. Ohhhhhh boyyyy.

    So she spreads and I mount her. Ohhman. She starts moaning and really getting into it. I want so bad to cum inside her. I finger her and smell. No scent. She sees this and asks. Clean enough for you.

    I pump for a few minutes but her moaning caused me to blow my load. I pull out and have her open her pussy. I shoot it on her stomach and in her hole. SHE THEN wipes it on her finger and sucks her finger clean. JESUS H PETE. Her name is pepper. Ya right

  10. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    BG? Is that a blow gob?
    Oops, that's my iPad doing it own corrections.

  11. #298

    First Stroll through the South Loop

    I had some time after a downtown meeting today around 1pm so I headed down 6th and started on Greenfield going west. Just past 9th I saw a WSW heading east and she gave me the nod. She looked good. Thin, short jean shorts and it looker like reddish-blonde hair so I made a turn on the next block to swing around the block and as I turned there was LE sitting in their car. Instantly got nervous since this was my first time so I made it a point to head out of the area but not before looking for the girl I just saw walking east. Probably would not have picked her up anyways but by the time I got around the block she was nowhere to be seen. Fine for me since I was a bit spooked.

    Next I headed down Lincoln and found nothing at all. I think I'll try again this afternoon and possibly again tomorrow since I have meetings downtown again.

  12. #297

    Wednesday Night on the Stroll. Amazing

    Decided to go down to LaFuente last night for some mexican food and my favorite margaritas. I meandered my way to south 5th street by the way of the northside strolls around 7:30 and there were NO girls anywhere to be seen. After dinner did the same and again dry, which surprised me totally. I even went on Cravens' favorites being Teutonia and Atkinson Aves and nothing there also. Around 11:00 went on Quest and found my dream girl for the evening.

    Met a 23 why / o girl that goes by the name "Amazing" and she is built like a brick shithouse. About 5'6" 160 lbs a big beautiful ass and great 38dd's. I asked her to wear a dress or skirt and heels, which she did. Picked her up on 16th and Juneau and went back to my office for a $40 oral massage which turned into a $60 suck and fuck. Amazing body, beautiful glistening skin, no kids meaning no stretch marks and a great attitude. Her oral skills could use a little direction next time but the fucking more than made up for it.

  13. #296

    Hey Waukesha!

    BG? Is that a blow gob?

  14. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuretoto  [View Original Post]
    She was 24, blond, freckles and cute. Unfortunately, she was a bit boney and had missing teeth and had several horizontal scratches on her arm, drugs? Or self-mutilation, not sure. Aside from that, she was just my type, skinny and very cute. Her body was very soft and her pussy smelled clean with the slight scent of baby powder. But for me, I'm not looking for a quick thrill but just the right girl that suits my tastes.
    Sounds like one that you'd take home to ma.

  15. #294

    South loop

    Well, could notnsleep yesterday, so I went on a tour of the south loop yesterday, about 12 pm. I normally never see anyone on Lincoln anymore, but I still take the route anyway. This time for the first this year, I saw a BSW in a short tight red dress, I pulled around and did another look. A silver minivan however pulled up right in front of her, she didn't give him more than 30 seconds of her time and was walking again, so I turned the next corner, she came to the window, but got scared off. Had not seen her again the rest of the night.

    I then did Greenfield, it seemed to have allot of heavy girls, and one group of BSWs around the 20's working up and down. Lots of mongers out, so good ones kept getting picked up. I decided to go to National for a while. This was almost as dead as Lincoln. However, it had a group of 3 BSW on 21st. Well when I pulled up to them, they aproached the car, no way in hell, two of them were 18, so I asked the older looking one how old she was, she said 19. So she gets I, we do an LE check. Then get to pricing. $50 for covered bg. I told her sorry, way to much.

    I head back to greenfield, and a few more girls are out, as well as the group of 3 BSW. In was really in the mood for a Latino, however, only saw one bigger one, and bigger doesn't do it for me. Where did all the latino SW go? I did see a WSW, with a slightly heavy build, not fat, just heavy. However, she didn't seem to want to give anyone the time of day. (yet she was out there for an hour) so I approached the groupnof BSW, only one came to the car. Her name was Trudy, and she wanted $50 as well for a bg. I offered 25 and she just walked away. So I cruised around a little more, and about 2 am, the LE got very aggressive and was pulling cars over and actually on foot questioning the SWs, so when I saw this, I turned off Greenfield and was taking Scott to 16 th to hit the freeway, I see Trudy there walking away from LE, so I figured I would trow the offer out again. Well, she negotiated a ride back to 17th and north plus the $25. *But she said a condom was a must. *With the loop being lite up with LE, I figured, better go for it rather than go home with nothing. Well let me tell you, I would have been better off jerking off, because that's pretty much what her bg was. I had to keep shoving her head down on it. At least I got off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape