Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6790

    Laurel, MD

    Any guys have any luck around the Laurel area. This is where I live and I honestly do not feel like driving through pouring rain to find a girl tonight.

  2. #6789

    Need a little help.

    First off HAIL THE REDSKINS. ALL DAY EVERYDAY. Lets get down to whats really good. Alright. I am trying to find out where the cheapest SWs are. I have only actually went on the prowl one time off of Patapsco Ave and Route 1. Just kinda drove around. Saw a lot of girls up and down the road but was highly nervous. First time doing it. Talked a girl into BJ for 15. Are girls usually out and about when its raining?

  3. #6788

    Pricey Nicole

    Looks like she is hopfuly really going to make that move down south. Lisa will not be going, no suprise there, god willing she will not back out and make to the detox. The moral of that story, hit it while you can!

  4. #6787
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Tuna  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean the Mandi with the long hair and the GD tat?
    Yes, that's her.

  5. #6786

    Sort of meals on wheels I guess. Ugh that one hurt to type!

    I didn't do more than just a couple of passes as it seemed that I stood out pretty well as a target.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    If the van's rockin'

    Don't come knockin'

    Remember that one?

  6. #6785

    Wus good? Need a tiny bit of help

    Alright, first off. HAIL TO THE SKINS ALL DAY. Anyways, lets get back to what's really good. I have only dealt with one SW in my entire life. I was bored one day drove down by Patapsco or whatever the hell the name of the street is. Drove around and finally saw a female. Wasn't really caring about looks but I got what I needed. On the cheap to be honest. 15 for BJ. I am just trying to get back into this again and wondering, where are the cheaper females at. I am "A Man on The Run" so really I don't need a lot of time. Let me get mine and get out. I have limo tint on my whip so I really can park anywhere and be straight.

  7. #6784

    HahaHa

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDaBuilda  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm a new guy here. I was hoping you guys would PM me with some of yur reccomendations of locations and girls. Hope to hear soon.

    Thanks,

    Bob
    Check your pm box I've just sent you some great intel of some locations and girls.

  8. #6783

    A second tour today. Both C / CB and W / W

    The W / W loop was pretty dismal. Only saw a couple of the old timers walking about. Not that I am god's gift to women but they did look a bit more weathered than usual.

    Headed over to C / CB again via SA and not much action there. A couple of WSW that looked both aged and drugged up. Just kept going. Not much LE around, at least the ones I could see. LOL.

    Sorry I didn't take any pics but my Polariod was out of film!

  9. #6782
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltMikeForFun  [View Original Post]
    Swung through C / CB on the way to work. One white mini skirt but out in the open and swayed a bit too much. Did get a friendly wave though, down near FH on Pats. THought about circling back but I didn't recognize her.

    Also saw a couple WSW next to SA after that. One younger, one. Well, not so much. Friendly but again too much in the open. The younger was in a dark shirt and the other one in a yellow shirt that did not cover her gut.

    It's too bad too as I had my box truck with a mattress headed for the dump later today. A notel on wheels sort to speak. And generally cleaner and better furnished than most places I have been! LOL
    If the van's rockin'

    Don't come knockin'

    Remember that one?

  10. #6781
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDaBuilda  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm a new guy here. I was hoping you guys would PM me with some of yur reccomendations of locations and girls. Hope to hear soon.

    Thanks,

    Bob
    Now that's funny, Thanks for the laugh, for your first post.

    Be sure to check your PM's I'm sure it is full by now

  11. #6780

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #6779

    Early Morning Report

    Swung through C / CB on the way to work. One white mini skirt but out in the open and swayed a bit too much. Did get a friendly wave though, down near FH on Pats. THought about circling back but I didn't recognize her.

    Also saw a couple WSW next to SA after that. One younger, one. Well, not so much. Friendly but again too much in the open. The younger was in a dark shirt and the other one in a yellow shirt that did not cover her gut.

    It's too bad too as I had my box truck with a mattress headed for the dump later today. A notel on wheels sort to speak. And generally cleaner and better furnished than most places I have been! LOL

  13. #6778
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDaBuilda  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm a new guy here. I was hoping you guys would PM me with some of yur reccomendations of locations and girls. Hope to hear soon.

    Thanks,

    Bob
    Bob,

    Do not hold your breath for a flood of PMs giving you info. Instead be ready for more of this.

    First, go to the Front Page and click. Then scroll down until you see the.

    'Forum Abbreviations'

    (or click the link). Then scroll down the list (it is in alphabetical order) and find RTFF. Once you have learned what that means. I would strongly suggest that you do what it says.

    As a one post newbie, you are a total unknown and possibly even a lazy LEO trying to see who will give you info for an easy bust. Well sorry. This is a forum for information EXCHANGE and you so far have NOT exchanged any info.

    So RTFF, hit the streets and report back.

  14. #6777

    Jenna R

    Quote Originally Posted by Lvillig  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jenna a couple of times over the last couple of weeks (not for sex). She's in a halfway house and attending a lot of court ordered stuff like AA meetings and going to the employment center downtown. This is a good girl who needs as much help as possible with all those kids. She's trying to get her act together.
    I am so glad to hear that. I saw online she had a general prostitution charge. But I didn't check to see what date. I hope she stays clean and stays away from the park.

  15. #6776

    New guy

    Hey guys, I'm a new guy here. I was hoping you guys would PM me with some of yur reccomendations of locations and girls. Hope to hear soon.

    Thanks,

    Bob

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape