Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8996

    Nini's in Braintree

    Went to this place for the first time. Called to make appointment and they asked if I'd been there before. I said yes and they asked "who you see?" I had remembered a name from another review and used that. When I got there they wanted to see my " frequent flyer card". I remembered a couple of reviewers saying that they were given one and they threw it away, not wanting to have it found by their S. O. So all test passed and off we go. Very small room, but adequate. I get undressed and on the table and Jennifer comes in. She starts to put a towel over me and I said we really don't need that. She said OK, no problem. Now, Jennifer is mid 30's I'd say, cute enough face and a little on the chubby side. She didn't want any roaming up top at all, but was fine down below otc, then under her long skirt, but didn't really want to allow access under her panties.

    Massage was decent. I felt that she knew what she was doing. Very little tease and then on the flip went right to it. No rush at all. I was there at least an hour and 15 minutes. Her english was very good and she had a good vocabulary so she could understand everything that was being said to her. .7 at the front desk and. 4 for her. Lots of thank yous and smiles on the way out. They're Chinese at this spot, not Korean, if anyone cares. Pretty sure that I'd go back.

  2. #8995

    Eastern

    Went to eastern massage in Arlington. Once again no HE.

    Wendy use to take care of me. I think Suzie found out she was.

    Doinf extras and let her go. Ada is new girl and I've seen her twice.

    Great massage silks and teasing. But come the flip it's DIY.

    OTC roaming as far as I've gotten. Sweet girl, nice body,

    And cute face. I'd say late 20's early 30's (I think).

    50+ 10.

    Usually leave +20 but hopen to get HE if she wants more!

    Stay safe.

    CN

  3. #8994

    1173 Arlington

    Sunday I called 1173 in Arlington asking if Lidia was working that day. A woman who spoke pretty good English said "yes, what time you want to come by?" I told her I'd be there in an hour. I get there and told them I called for Lidia. Then I get the "Lidia not here. She go home." "Okay, when will she be working again?" "Oh, we don't know. You want to try us?" "No. I don't want to. I called and asked for Lidia. When is she working again?" This went on for a few more minutes but I refused to get a massage from either one simply because they lied to me. I called last night and spoke to someone else there whos said she was a friend of hers and she has in fact left there.

  4. #8993

    Lai Lai Somerville

    I called around noon and was told to come over right away. I asked for LeeLee based on previous reports. I'm not sure if it was her because the girl at the door and the one who took care of me both said they were LeeLee. English language, what a barrier. This LeeLee was late 20's, average looking nice body. I got UTC top only on flip, nice firm be+ with hard nipples. No real tease prior to flip other than high thigh grabs. On the flip light leg rub then straight to junior. After she cleaned me up we had 10 minutes left so she massaged my feet, shoulders and head. 40. Will return and try another LeeLee.

  5. #8992

    Annie / Burlington

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis3  [View Original Post]
    .never given the full hour even after having been to her over a dozen times.
    Yes, she short-changed me about 15 minutes, too. If I pay full price for a massage and give a top-tier tip for the smile, she really ought to spend the whole hour working for it. I am likely to search elsewhere.

  6. #8991

    W. Body Therapy (Cambridge)

    Saw the news ads on CL for W. Body Therapy and thought that S'Bai may have some new competition a few doors down the block on Cambridge Street. Stopped by today to do a little recon to check out the rooms and talent. It's located on the 2nd floor and that's where their door buzzer is located. Was greeted by the sole masseuse on duty, a pleasant Chinese women in her 40's I reckon with average body and looks. The place is spanking brand new. I was impressed by the cleanliness and new massage tables. Two massage rooms that looked professional in all respects. Sorry to report that I didn't take the plunge on the massage (the masseuse just didn't rock my boat enough) so cannot report on available extras if any. May return to try out their therapeutic massage and to see if any younger talent is available. For the time being I would say S'Bai is still the place to go in this part of the woods.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2464734340.html

  7. #8990

    Yes, I have also been to the AMP in Burlington. Coco / Annie used to work from an

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Naive  [View Original Post]
    I was surprised to find the phone for Bonan's disconnected, and learned that it's been closed for like six months! Too bad, always like that place.

    Looking in CL, I found a place I have never heard of in Burlington,"Grand Opening", and it mentions two familiar names. Coco and Annie! Alas, not the same masseuses I knew from Bonan's.

    Annie gave me a decent, reasonably strong massage. As a first-time customer, I had no idea where it was going, plus I noted that the walls don't go up to the ceilings, so the rooms are not sound proof. Still, I left happy.

    The door is. 6. The HE was good, not great, so I handed her. 3 as a tip. She said it should be. 4! I gave it to her, even though I normally reserve that tip for especially great service.

    It was ok, but I'll be looking around for something I liked as much as Bonan's.
    Apartment in Woburn; very private. Moving to Burlington has been okay but never given the full hour even after having been to her over a dozen times. No roaming but was allowed to smell used panties during the massage. Won't repeat as no privacy in Burlington.

  8. #8989

    New (?) Burlington Spa (2900)

    I was surprised to find the phone for Bonan's disconnected, and learned that it's been closed for like six months! Too bad, always like that place.

    Looking in CL, I found a place I have never heard of in Burlington,"Grand Opening", and it mentions two familiar names. Coco and Annie! Alas, not the same masseuses I knew from Bonan's.

    Annie gave me a decent, reasonably strong massage. As a first-time customer, I had no idea where it was going, plus I noted that the walls don't go up to the ceilings, so the rooms are not sound proof. Still, I left happy.

    The door is. 6. The HE was good, not great, so I handed her. 3 as a tip. She said it should be. 4! I gave it to her, even though I normally reserve that tip for especially great service.

    It was ok, but I'll be looking around for something I liked as much as Bonan's.

  9. #8988

    ? Nrg

    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyTexas  [View Original Post]
    I'm amazed how one person's point of view of Tina, is immediately taken as fact. It basically destroys the girl's business as well as a nice shop. I've been to 121 three times now so they know me. Whenever I hit a shop I try to talk to the girls. Even though their English is not always present, I usually find a way to communicate. Especially on the important stuff if you know what I mean. IMO they are all girls. Tina even has a son.

    That said, if the standard for "guy. No guy" is what was described in the earlier post, I would humbly submit that half the women I see in the Northeast are guys. Having lived in a the Midwest and Southwest, and in Europe, sights of the local trim here leave something to be desired.
    Guys can have sons too. All in all. Plenty of other places too monger.

  10. #8987

    ? Nrg

    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyTexas  [View Original Post]
    I'm amazed how one person's point of view of Tina, is immediately taken as fact. It basically destroys the girl's business as well as a nice shop. I've been to 121 three times now so they know me. Whenever I hit a shop I try to talk to the girls. Even though their English is not always present, I usually find a way to communicate. Especially on the important stuff if you know what I mean. IMO they are all girls. Tina even has a son.

    That said, if the standard for "guy. No guy" is what was described in the earlier post, I would humbly submit that half the women I see in the Northeast are guys. Having lived in a the Midwest and Southwest, and in Europe, sights of the local trim here leave something to be desired.
    Guys can have sons too. All in all. Plenty of other places too monger.

  11. #8986

    Amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by HerpesForever  [View Original Post]
    I think it means,"one to one energy." Although someone went there and claims that "girl" Tina is a dude. So it could mean,"121 not real girls". I give Olepapa the credit for that one.
    I'm amazed how one person's point of view of Tina, is immediately taken as fact. It basically destroys the girl's business as well as a nice shop. I've been to 121 three times now so they know me. Whenever I hit a shop I try to talk to the girls. Even though their English is not always present, I usually find a way to communicate. Especially on the important stuff if you know what I mean. IMO they are all girls. Tina even has a son.

    That said, if the standard for "guy. No guy" is what was described in the earlier post, I would humbly submit that half the women I see in the Northeast are guys. Having lived in a the Midwest and Southwest, and in Europe, sights of the local trim here leave something to be desired.

  12. #8985

    121 NRG = TS R Us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Yea I know I'm slow and the answer must be simple but help an old guy out!
    I think it means,"one to one energy." Although someone went there and claims that "girl" Tina is a dude. So it could mean,"121 not real girls". I give Olepapa the credit for that one.

  13. #8984

    121

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Yea I know I'm slow and the answer must be simple but help an old guy out!
    The name means One to One Energy.

  14. #8983

    121nrg

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Yea I know I'm slow and the answer must be simple but help an old guy out!
    One To One Energy

  15. #8982
    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Yea I know I'm slow and the answer must be simple but help an old guy out!
    One to one energy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape