Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #439

    Just in case you need it.

    The places in these links offer other forms of testing. .

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Fotog  [View Original Post]
    The CDC has site for testing places. Even the VDH offers testing locally. They're either free or flat fee.

    http://www.hivtest.org
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Prego.jpg‎  

  2. #438

    TB#1. Liftoff

    Had my first session with TB#1. Things went very well and the donation was right about where I'd like it to be. Right under top of the line escorts, but with much more time. In this case, TB#1 is worth hanging out with, eating dinner, etc, so we did. It felt more like a date than business transaction. However, the gift was not only discussed, but negotiated in advance.

    When you count the cost of hotel, it does get a bit pricey, but that's the price to pay to be SD. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue this, but I do have TBs 2, 3 & 4 lined up. I doubt right now if I'm going to try them just yet. I'm going to have at least one more session with TB#1. Then see how my non-TBs are working out. After those choices, I'll make up my mind on my next step.

    This thread has been great. Not that I needed anymore titles, but I've officially busted my SD cherry. It was good, very good.

    BigTigger

  3. #437

    Communicating Data

    In this thread we provide each other with data from our personal experiences that hopefully assists other mongers find and open the pussies of sugarbabes aka utrs aka amateurs. Sometimes we draw different conclusions from our experiences. No problem with that. In this process, we discuss front end tech, like how to locate and attract sbs, and how to dangle sugar. We discuss various aspects of the actual penetration of sugarbabes. We discuss back end tech like separation from a sugarbabe after you've fucked her to your satisfaction, security, and std testing. It's all part of the little hobby we love.

  4. #436

    Confidentiality of STD Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Fotog  [View Original Post]
    So, if someone by chance tests positive with these anonymous testing companies, do they offer anonymous treatments or do they tell you to find a licensed medical professional?

    I don't see how it's anonymous. At the most, it's confidential. HIPAA laws apply. These people are just offering a way to make you feel better about it all for an extra fee.
    I've described how the testing service I used operates. Mongers can make their own judgments.

    The CDC has site for testing places. Even the VDH offers testing locally. They're either free or flat fee.

    http://www.hivtest.org
    This seems like useful information.

    Considering that state and county agencies provide these tests I don't think "Big Brother" cares that you're tested. They, like all places, offer confidential testing. Again, read about HIPAA.
    I understand your point.

    So, out of curiosity, is your personal info anonymous on the sites where you meet these "SB's?" If you think so, go ask Elliott Spitzer, e-corts. Com, Craigslist and Backpage how that worked out for them.
    I think you can probably keep your personal info confidential from the girls on the sb sites. Unlike many escorts these days, they don't ask for your I D when you meet them. If you get into a legal proceeding with a court or with L E, they may have the power to legally require the sites to disclose your personal data. Jackson has described elsewhere the lengths to which he has gone to maintain the privacy of usasg members. I don't know if the sb sites have done as much.

    If there's any "requirement" about having an HIV / STD test done it should be simply being a man about the whole thing and go get it done.
    For some, I think its easier if you don't have to give anyone your name. See previous posts.

  5. #435

    RE: STD tests

    So, if someone by chance tests positive with these anonymous testing companies, do they offer anonymous treatments or do they tell you to find a licensed medical professional?

    I don't see how it's anonymous. At the most, it's confidential. HIPAA laws apply. These people are just offering a way to make you feel better about it all for an extra fee.

    The CDC has site for testing places. Even the VDH offers testing locally. They're either free or flat fee.

    http://www.hivtest.org

    Considering that state and county agencies provide these tests I don't think "Big Brother" cares that you're tested. They, like all places, offer confidential testing. Again, read about HIPAA.

    So, out of curiosity, is your personal info anonymous on the sites where you meet these "SB's?" If you think so, go ask Elliott Spitzer, e-corts. Com, Craigslist and Backpage how that worked out for them.

    If there's any "requirement" about having an HIV / STD test done it should be simply being a man about the whole thing and go get it done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    That's what they call anonymous. Not foolproof. L E can figure out who you are if it wants (if it has a legal reason to do so) , I'm sure, but it was more comfortable for me than handing over my I D and insurance card etc.

    What info does a monger have to give at the places you refer to Fotog?

  6. #434
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Fotog  [View Original Post]
    Here's one explanation. It's basically giving up control and power to a dominant partner.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_exchange_(BDSM)
    I got it. Thanks.

  7. #433

    STD Tests

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Fotog  [View Original Post]
    Those mail-order panel tests are a rip-off. You still have to go to a drawing station, usually a Labcorp, to have the blood drawn.

    How are these tests anonymous? You have to give these people your name, address, personal info and pay with a credit card. That's not anonymous. HIPPA applies here.

    You can have a girl tested locally for $50 or less at VCU STD / HIV Clinic or even Planned Parenthood on Hamilton St.

    Most colleges offer STD testing to students for free. I met a girl back in Jan who had no insurance. She went to P. P. And they charged her $45 for tests. While she was there she got a year of birth control.

    What good is having a piece of paper to show someone? It doesn't last indefinitely if you're sexually active with numerous people. The only people required to have those papers are people who work in the legal brothels and in the adult industry.

    Here's a link from the AIM site that explains about testing in the adult industry.

    http://www.aim-med.org/library/articles/1193272129/
    The question Nando responded to was what does he recommend, not what is "required."

    That being said, thanks for the information on inexpensive std testing. The one I took cost 250$.

    The way the site I visited worked was this, as best I can recall:

    1. You have to pay with a credit card, but you pay the online site, not the lab, and you only give them its number, not your name;

    2. Online they give you a choice of labs to visit and a code number;

    3. You call the online site up with your code number and they coach you through the following:

    - you pick any name and an address of your choice;

    - they fax paperwork to the lab;

    - you visit the lab and give them your chosen name and address. They do not ask for I D, insurance or payment.

    - you give blood and urine samples.

    - you get test results online in a few days using your code number.

    That's what they call anonymous. Not foolproof. L E can figure out who you are if it wants (if it has a legal reason to do so) , I'm sure, but it was more comfortable for me than handing over my I D and insurance card etc.

    What info does a monger have to give at the places you refer to Fotog?

  8. #432

    Mail order tests are a rip-off

    Those mail-order panel tests are a rip-off. You still have to go to a drawing station, usually a Labcorp, to have the blood drawn.

    How are these tests anonymous? You have to give these people your name, address, personal info and pay with a credit card. That's not anonymous. HIPPA applies here.

    You can have a girl tested locally for $50 or less at VCU STD / HIV Clinic or even Planned Parenthood on Hamilton St.

    Most colleges offer STD testing to students for free. I met a girl back in Jan who had no insurance. She went to P. P. And they charged her $45 for tests. While she was there she got a year of birth control.

    What good is having a piece of paper to show someone? It doesn't last indefinitely if you're sexually active with numerous people. The only people required to have those papers are people who work in the legal brothels and in the adult industry.

    Here's a link from the AIM site that explains about testing in the adult industry.

    http://www.aim-med.org/library/articles/1193272129/

    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    So you make the girl show you a negative STD test report, which I assume you pay for.

    Earlier this year I got anonymous STD testing thru:

    http://www.tstd.org

    It cost me about $$.5. I never showed the paper to an sb though.

    How often do you guys recommend getting tested?

  9. #431
    Here's one explanation. It's basically giving up control and power to a dominant partner.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_exchange_(BDSM)

    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    Whats "power exchange"?

  10. #430
    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    Whats "power exchange"?
    Stupid spell check. BDSM.

  11. #429
    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    Whats "power exchange"?
    I'm thinking in BEAM terms. It doesn't have to include pain.

  12. #428

    Power exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Seanrinva  [View Original Post]
    Could be that she's very submissive, but hasn't explored power exchange.

    This thread has been great to read. Thank you all for your posts. Looking forward to the continued education.
    Whats "power exchange"?

  13. #427

    STD testing

    I was advised to get STD testing every 3 to 6 months if one is a multifucker. Obviously, monogamy or sex with known low risk previously tested partners would extend the time between testing.

    Appropriate tests would be : Chlamydia / gonnorrhea / trichomonas.penile swab

    HIV / Syphylis / hepatitis B and C blood.

    .5 is probably right on. Insurance doesn't like to pay for screening tests

    Shocking stat-HIV infection rate in DC is 3 % overall.and you know that rate is markedly higher in the sex trade and iv drug use group.

  14. #426

    Negative Paper re STD

    So you make the girl show you a negative STD test report, which I assume you pay for.

    Earlier this year I got anonymous STD testing thru:

    http://www.tstd.org

    It cost me about $$.5. I never showed the paper to an sb though.

    How often do you guys recommend getting tested?

  15. #425

    Ditto

    I'm not quite sure where my number is, but it's definitely up there, probably somewhere between those two numbers. But Hernando's Philosophy is dead on."you got to get dem papers". Don't BS with those.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando  [View Original Post]
    So far so good

    Safe sex practices used unless a long term relationship with neg paper.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape