Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 23,221 to 23,235 of 23675
-
07-03-11 12:26 #455Senior Member

Posts: 221I've been following this thread for awhile now. One of the more useful and interesting threads on the guide, and I contributed to it once awhile back.
One of the "disadvantages" (or risks, if you will) not listed by Literal2 is that you might become attached to her. This could happen if there is some chemistry and friendship. Of course, if there's a huge age difference or if you have a hard shell I guess it's not a big risk. I think I might be too wimpy for this approach.
Happened to me last year. Lovely girl, she was a single mom recovering from a bitter divorce, and when I met her I wasn't really looking. But she was so beautiful and alluring I could not resist. I know, shame on me. Anyway, she eventually dumped me for a younger single man (I'm married). I took it as a lesson: sometimes you get what you want but then realize it was much more than you had bargained for.
BTW, I recently found out from a mutual acquaintance that this girl's new relationship did not work out. He bought her a new car and moved her into his nice house and then she left him because "he wasn't the right one". I bet he has a broken heart now. And she's single now but it won't be long before she moves on to her next victim, LOL. I didn't know her that well, but from the evidence it seems that she's good at attracting men but bad at keeping them. As for me, I'm resisting temptations for the time being, but still amused to read about the game. I still think the SB arrangements are the way to go if you can avoid the risks.
-
07-03-11 12:22 #454Senior Member

Posts: 606A / D Items
Lit, I'm sure there are a lot of other advantages and disadvantages that folks will add, but I'll toss the first one that come to my mind: scheduling is often difficult with SBs. We have to schedule around not only the other time consumers in our lives, but in hers as well. With a pro, her job is what we're seeking, so while there may still be minor scheduling issues, they tend to be far less than with a SB, especially for those of us with a warden we have to escape from (I'm sooooo glad that ain't me!) The flip side is that, for the pros that travel, the scheduling becomes all-or-nothing based on whether or not she's in town.
Last edited by CantWinLosin; 07-03-11 at 12:23. Reason: Fix the stupid changes made by the fucked-up board software
-
07-03-11 11:02 #453Senior Member

Posts: 566Advantages / Disadvantages of SB's
We have discussed the front end tech, penetration tech and back end tech of relationships with sb's. This has mainly been "how I do it" data.
What we haven't summarized yet are the advantages and disadvantages of sb relationships. Big T's post reminded me of this when he talked about time spent vs cost.
Anyway, here's my first take on the advantages and disadvantages, in no particular order. Please add your own views and experiences, whether you agree with me or not. This is an ongoing discussion.
Advantages
There are many more sb's to choose from than professionals.
SB's are less worn out from fucking than professionals, so they are usually fresher and hotter in the sack.
SB's are usually more interesting to talk to than pros.
SB's don't come with drivers, don't ask for I D, don't have pimps or agencies to deal with.
SB's don't watch the clock.
An SB relationship can cost less than you spend with a pro.
SB's are less likely to have drug problems.
SB's are less likely to have problems with L E.
SB's are less likely to lead you into violence.
The chance of getting an std from an sb are less than from some pros.
Disadvantages
It can be harder to meet and fuck sb's.
SB's can be more unreliable and unpredictable than pros.
An SB relationship can cost you more than you spend with a pro (it depends).
SB's are more likely to cling.
SB's will often contact you later and ask for more sugar.
SB's can be unskilled in sex technique.
-
07-02-11 21:12 #452Senior Member

Posts: 211Nice work BT. Welcome to the "game". Much fun to be had for sure.
Originally Posted by BigTigger
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-11 19:33 #451Senior Member

Posts: 566Congratulations, not that you need it. Very good sex is its own reward.
Originally Posted by BigTigger
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-11 19:32 #450Senior Member

Posts: 566Ha. Cute pic.
Originally Posted by Richmond Fotog
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-11 19:09 #449Senior Member

Posts: 1004Just in case you need it.
The places in these links offer other forms of testing. .
Originally Posted by Richmond Fotog
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-11 18:28 #448Senior Member

Posts: 526TB#1. Liftoff
Had my first session with TB#1. Things went very well and the donation was right about where I'd like it to be. Right under top of the line escorts, but with much more time. In this case, TB#1 is worth hanging out with, eating dinner, etc, so we did. It felt more like a date than business transaction. However, the gift was not only discussed, but negotiated in advance.
When you count the cost of hotel, it does get a bit pricey, but that's the price to pay to be SD. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue this, but I do have TBs 2, 3 & 4 lined up. I doubt right now if I'm going to try them just yet. I'm going to have at least one more session with TB#1. Then see how my non-TBs are working out. After those choices, I'll make up my mind on my next step.
This thread has been great. Not that I needed anymore titles, but I've officially busted my SD cherry. It was good, very good.
BigTigger
-
07-02-11 06:27 #447Senior Member

Posts: 566Communicating Data
In this thread we provide each other with data from our personal experiences that hopefully assists other mongers find and open the pussies of sugarbabes aka utrs aka amateurs. Sometimes we draw different conclusions from our experiences. No problem with that. In this process, we discuss front end tech, like how to locate and attract sbs, and how to dangle sugar. We discuss various aspects of the actual penetration of sugarbabes. We discuss back end tech like separation from a sugarbabe after you've fucked her to your satisfaction, security, and std testing. It's all part of the little hobby we love.
-
07-02-11 06:04 #446Senior Member

Posts: 566Confidentiality of STD Testing
I've described how the testing service I used operates. Mongers can make their own judgments.
Originally Posted by Richmond Fotog
[View Original Post]
This seems like useful information.The CDC has site for testing places. Even the VDH offers testing locally. They're either free or flat fee.
http://www.hivtest.org
I understand your point.Considering that state and county agencies provide these tests I don't think "Big Brother" cares that you're tested. They, like all places, offer confidential testing. Again, read about HIPAA.
I think you can probably keep your personal info confidential from the girls on the sb sites. Unlike many escorts these days, they don't ask for your I D when you meet them. If you get into a legal proceeding with a court or with L E, they may have the power to legally require the sites to disclose your personal data. Jackson has described elsewhere the lengths to which he has gone to maintain the privacy of usasg members. I don't know if the sb sites have done as much.So, out of curiosity, is your personal info anonymous on the sites where you meet these "SB's?" If you think so, go ask Elliott Spitzer, e-corts. Com, Craigslist and Backpage how that worked out for them.
For some, I think its easier if you don't have to give anyone your name. See previous posts.If there's any "requirement" about having an HIV / STD test done it should be simply being a man about the whole thing and go get it done.
-
07-02-11 02:44 #445Senior Member

Posts: 1004RE: STD tests
So, if someone by chance tests positive with these anonymous testing companies, do they offer anonymous treatments or do they tell you to find a licensed medical professional?
I don't see how it's anonymous. At the most, it's confidential. HIPAA laws apply. These people are just offering a way to make you feel better about it all for an extra fee.
The CDC has site for testing places. Even the VDH offers testing locally. They're either free or flat fee.
http://www.hivtest.org
Considering that state and county agencies provide these tests I don't think "Big Brother" cares that you're tested. They, like all places, offer confidential testing. Again, read about HIPAA.
So, out of curiosity, is your personal info anonymous on the sites where you meet these "SB's?" If you think so, go ask Elliott Spitzer, e-corts. Com, Craigslist and Backpage how that worked out for them.
If there's any "requirement" about having an HIV / STD test done it should be simply being a man about the whole thing and go get it done.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-11 09:13 #444Senior Member

Posts: 566I got it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Richmond Fotog
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-11 09:09 #443Senior Member

Posts: 566STD Tests
The question Nando responded to was what does he recommend, not what is "required."
Originally Posted by Richmond Fotog
[View Original Post]
That being said, thanks for the information on inexpensive std testing. The one I took cost 250$.
The way the site I visited worked was this, as best I can recall:
1. You have to pay with a credit card, but you pay the online site, not the lab, and you only give them its number, not your name;
2. Online they give you a choice of labs to visit and a code number;
3. You call the online site up with your code number and they coach you through the following:
- you pick any name and an address of your choice;
- they fax paperwork to the lab;
- you visit the lab and give them your chosen name and address. They do not ask for I D, insurance or payment.
- you give blood and urine samples.
- you get test results online in a few days using your code number.
That's what they call anonymous. Not foolproof. L E can figure out who you are if it wants (if it has a legal reason to do so) , I'm sure, but it was more comfortable for me than handing over my I D and insurance card etc.
What info does a monger have to give at the places you refer to Fotog?
-
07-01-11 04:06 #442Senior Member

Posts: 1004Mail order tests are a rip-off
Those mail-order panel tests are a rip-off. You still have to go to a drawing station, usually a Labcorp, to have the blood drawn.
How are these tests anonymous? You have to give these people your name, address, personal info and pay with a credit card. That's not anonymous. HIPPA applies here.
You can have a girl tested locally for $50 or less at VCU STD / HIV Clinic or even Planned Parenthood on Hamilton St.
Most colleges offer STD testing to students for free. I met a girl back in Jan who had no insurance. She went to P. P. And they charged her $45 for tests. While she was there she got a year of birth control.
What good is having a piece of paper to show someone? It doesn't last indefinitely if you're sexually active with numerous people. The only people required to have those papers are people who work in the legal brothels and in the adult industry.
Here's a link from the AIM site that explains about testing in the adult industry.
http://www.aim-med.org/library/articles/1193272129/
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-11 02:48 #441Senior Member

Posts: 1004Here's one explanation. It's basically giving up control and power to a dominant partner.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_exchange_(BDSM)
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






