Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 23,236 to 23,250 of 23675
-
06-30-11 23:21 #440Senior Member

Posts: 157Stupid spell check. BDSM.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-11 23:19 #439Senior Member

Posts: 157I'm thinking in BEAM terms. It doesn't have to include pain.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-11 15:22 #438Senior Member

Posts: 566Power exchange
Whats "power exchange"?
Originally Posted by Seanrinva
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-11 10:23 #437Senior Member

Posts: 272STD testing
I was advised to get STD testing every 3 to 6 months if one is a multifucker. Obviously, monogamy or sex with known low risk previously tested partners would extend the time between testing.
Appropriate tests would be : Chlamydia / gonnorrhea / trichomonas.penile swab
HIV / Syphylis / hepatitis B and C blood.
.5 is probably right on. Insurance doesn't like to pay for screening tests
Shocking stat-HIV infection rate in DC is 3 % overall.and you know that rate is markedly higher in the sex trade and iv drug use group.
-
06-30-11 02:50 #436Senior Member

Posts: 566Negative Paper re STD
So you make the girl show you a negative STD test report, which I assume you pay for.
Earlier this year I got anonymous STD testing thru:
http://www.tstd.org
It cost me about $$.5. I never showed the paper to an sb though.
How often do you guys recommend getting tested?
-
06-29-11 22:13 #435Senior Member

Posts: 526Ditto
I'm not quite sure where my number is, but it's definitely up there, probably somewhere between those two numbers. But Hernando's Philosophy is dead on."you got to get dem papers". Don't BS with those.
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-11 17:34 #434Senior Member

Posts: 272STDs
So far so good
Safe sex practices used unless a long term relationship with neg paper.
-
06-29-11 14:31 #433Senior Member

Posts: 566Multi Fucking Tech
Well that's way more girls than I've fucked in my whole life. I think I'm over 80 girls lifetime now but I know there are several high volume fucking machines like you out there. Congratulations, it is impressive.
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]
I want to ask a question about STD. How do you protect yourself when you are doing such high volume? Have you ever caught something? Do you get tested? Do you always use a condom, or not?
-
06-29-11 14:29 #432Senior Member

Posts: 157Could be that she's very submissive, but hasn't explored power exchange.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
This thread has been great to read. Thank you all for your posts. Looking forward to the continued education.
-
06-29-11 13:59 #431Senior Member

Posts: 566Updates
My project to get Ms Wham Bam to bring along a friend so I can fuck both of them while they are fucking each other is going nowhere. The friend is unavailable, she says. However, she says she personally does want some more fucking. More sugar is probably what she wants. I think I'll just tell her I'm busy.
I had a long wonderful session with sb18 a few days ago. Intercourse and oral in nearly every possible position. She loves to have her mouth and pussy stuffed at the same time and she's flexible enough to accomplish that from almost any angle. We went on for hours. When there was a break in the action, she'd cuddle up and whisper,"How can I please you? Tell me what to do." I find it hard to believe that this pretty young woman can be so romantic and sexy with an old man, but she is. She told me she was a virgin until college and then lost her long term BF a while ago, so I think I'm benefiting from some kind of rebound. I feel fortunate. Luckily, the age gap is so great I can't really feel any kind of emotional attachment to her.
-
06-27-11 17:23 #430Senior Member

Posts: 566Sugar Talk and Multi Fucking
Re discussing sugar, I almost never do it in advance. I just put it in her purse or hand it to her afterwards. I don't go to the lengths Golf does but I can see why his way works and I can't see anything wrong with it. I don't think most of the girls I've been with are so shy about sugar after the fact as they are before.
Re fucking more than one, I find I get the hots for one girl and keep going back to her but I like keeping several more on the shelf in case my fave is unavailable. When I started, I thought I wanted to make the rounds all the time, but I find I don't.
Just my experience. Others may differ.
-
06-27-11 16:08 #429Senior Member

Posts: 272Multitasking
Both!
I am currently monogamous with my SB who is eating up all my $ and keeping me busy with fabulous sex. She is available when I want her to be and is not clingy.
Until I found her I couldn't get enough and at one point had 4 SBs working with 4 escorts rotating into the time slots as they came up. Keep in mind the escorts are not local so toured in and out of town, and none of the SBs were reliable for a consistent thing-and none were good enough to me to inspire me to be true to her.
I would guess that over the past three years I saw 200 different women-not bragging, just being honest. Most of them were escorts.
What I like is what I have right now
-
06-27-11 15:51 #428Senior Member

Posts: 211Multitasking
I know some of you seasoned professionals can handle several SBs at the same time with no problem.
This is just a question for the board. Do you stick with 1 or 2 SBs or do you try to find new ones on a regular basis? For me, presently I have 2 that I see and haven't seen another besides these 2 favorites in several months. I am rethinking this some as one seems to be out of touch. Options are always good I suppose so long as they all don't need sugar at the same time.
Anyways, what's your preference gents. A steady SB or fucking as many as you can as often as you (and your $$) can?
-
06-27-11 13:06 #427Senior Member

Posts: 272Sugar
Thanks to all of you experienced guys for your advice.
Perhaps I will rethink my approach to discussing.or not discussing.sugar.
Nando 3's in many cases do not have any knowledge of the escort world unless educated by prior Daddies. (the Inexperienced Sportster.not the serial version) If you are lucky enough to get a SB virgin and you are her first experience, her knowlege of payment standards will be based on what you give her. If it is enough to impress her, then she might not keep shopping and you set the standard, therefore I suggest not going over the top. For me.every new lay is amazing, so I am tempted to overpay, but then you are stuck with that price going forward.
A case in point. A 22 yr old SB I scored was young, nubile, and a pretty good lay.not great, but trainable. I did not discuss the $ before and she never asked. She did return for round two so she must have been happy. But I then decided to make her an offer for a regular monthly arrangement which was 1/2 the one pop rate but an ongoing guarantee. Keep in mind this girl was an N1.desperately poor.and blew me off in spite of a regular income and some serious non sex tipping and gifting. This is a classic case of thinking paycheck to paycheck and lacking the ability to plan. Her only choice to make more will be escorting of the BP variety because she does not have what it takes to be a SB or higher level escort.
Another case. I was negotiating with a N3.of the experienced ilk.possibly a N2 (escort).which she started by the way, and when I threw out a number she countered with the going escort rate in the community. So it's good to know where they are coming from. She would never be happy unless she was getting $$$/pop.
The bottom line is.if you are generous at or above the level of the upper tier escort rate.then you will have no problem with repeat business. I like the reference made above about GPS (Golden Pussy Syndrome) We all create our own monsters and GPS is one of them.
-
06-27-11 11:31 #426Senior Member

Posts: 211Controversial Post?
Golfcart,
I'm not sure how your post could be considered controversial. I pretty much agree with about all you say regarding the sugar and how to give it.
I have never been the one to bring it up first, and most of the sbs don't either. I have had a couple that did bring it up in advance and I readily agreed with the amounts for each of them. One was about par I would say and the other was high but not out of the ballpark. Seeing as how I unexpectedly spent the night with her the first date, her fare actually ended up to be quite reasonable. We didn't always do an overnighter, but if not, the minimum was 3-4 hours so I think we were both satisfied with the entire arrangement.
I too try to be discreet in the passing of the sugar, either slipping it into her purse or her back jeans pocket. I've only had a complaint from one sb regarding the amount so it doesn't seem to be as big a deal as we guys might think it is. I don't always give the same amount, but I do have a standard amount depending on the time, looks, attitude, and services provided. I'm currently seeing two different sbs and the issue of $ never comes up. We meet, talk about what's happened since last meeting, have some fun and at the end I slip the sugar into the purse. As Golf says, no envelope either as they may misconstrue the meaning there.
It seems the important point to remember here is to keep our big mouths shut regarding the pay for play issue and we'll have a much better time. To the outside world I'm sure the feeling is that we're hiring a prostitute, but to the sbs I can assure you they don't look at it that way at all. I've had a few vehemently assert that they are NOT a hooker, and I certainly wouldn't argue against that. In their minds it's a totally different situation and, to be honest, I feel much different about seeing a sb than seeing a pro.
Saying all that, in the end it's opinion and what we feel comfortable with. Other, wiser members of this board have had tremendous success handling things differently and you can't argue with their success. Personally, I try to keep it low key and if it blows up, it blows up. So far that has worked for me though.










Reply With Quote






